PDA

View Full Version : SUV Haters

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:32 PM
My folks next door neighbors have a really nice GMC Yukon XL. The wife went on a business trip last week and parked it at Orange County Airport.
SOME SUV HATER KEYED THE ENTIRE DRIVER SIDE OF THE VEHICLE.
It is going to cost about 1200 to fix....... assholes!!!!!!!!:mad:
Needless to say I will have to find some other way to get to the airport to fly home while I am working down here.:mad: Mine was parked there a couple of weekends ago. I don't want that to happen to mine.........bastards..........:mad:

summerlove
04-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Kerry, again!:p

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Probably the Earth Liberation Army....... or one of those other whacko groups.
Or maybe the Laguna Hills gang......... stealing shit in the night time and keying expensive SUV.s in the day time....... to show those oppressors... what keys do to paint.....

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 08:53 PM
She probably can't drive and took up two spots

Havasubum
04-25-2004, 08:55 PM
this makes me even more mad hearing about this to. :mad: is your insurance going to cover it?

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
She probably can't drive and took up two spots
Funny, I asked that question. She said she did what I did when she parked there. The lanes are kind of narrow so it is hard to get a big SUV into the space straight. She said she wiggled it inbetween the lines so she wouldn't piss anyone off. I did the same, took out my suitcase and looked at my crappy parking job. Got back in and moved it where it needed to be.
I guess I'll take a cab or shuttle next time......
:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Hopefully leson learned,
i always park far away where no one parks and walk......
but that sucks about your friends car

Rexone
04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
keyed my 96 when it was new too. pissed.
repainted the whole side and the tailgate.
shortly thereafter it got sandblasted in indio,
painted again.
clinton did it, but I'm sure he told Kerry to carry on after he's gone.

moneysucker
04-25-2004, 10:27 PM
I have to park at the airport every week but luckily it is my work truck. There is no where way out of the way at any airport. I personally would rather have someone beat the crap out of me than key my truck. I drive a crew cab dually and two spaces is very common for me. My insuranse co wouldn't like that to happen to mine they have completely painted mine two times in 4 years. and it is getting 1/2 re-done on someone else as we speak. Of course Hotel parking isn't much better. Try driving around in down town San Francisco. I have been hit 3 times.

CA Stu
04-25-2004, 10:41 PM
Take a limo to the airport.
Cheaper than paying to park, and you can drink all the way, too.
Peace out
CA Stu

CA Stu
04-25-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by moneysucker
I personally would rather have someone beat the crap out of me than key my truck.SNIP
Can I just show up and kick you in the nuts just in case?
Cheers
4th down Ca Stu

JetBoatRich
04-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by moneysucker
Try driving around in down town San Francisco. I have been hit 3 times.
The city is not dually friendly:mad: I hate driving around there in mine:eek:

Seadog
04-26-2004, 05:07 AM
I had a new small sport car that was keyed on both sides at an amusement park. We are not talking high end rod, but a variation of an econobox. Some people just love to destroy what others earn because they never would sully their own hands by working.
It doesn't help that the parking lots are designed by architects who only goal is to cram as many spaces, in as little land as legally possible. They don't care that the lanes are narrower than many vehicles are long and the spaces are only usable by a Geo Metro driven by Twiggy.

OGShocker
04-26-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
Since that was a statement, not a question, I must agree. The jackass' that keyed the SUV are more likely to vote for Senator Kerry than President Bush.:p

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 06:17 AM
Hopefully leson learned,
She was as far out as you can get and park on the airport proper. Maybe the offsite parking would be better......

hoolign
04-26-2004, 06:22 AM
Hopefully leson learned,
We bought an 02 ,black ,ram air T/A in 02,and do the same,park in the middle of fricken nowhere! last yeare some loser(or for stroker ,LOOSER:D )
keyd the rear 1/4, so had to paint it,we take good care of this thing, never in the rain, it's in the garage from sept-april,never on gravel, the original tires have 12 kmh on them,and they're in bags in the garage, you do your best to take care of somthing,and some ASSHOLE wh can;t afford it keys it

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 06:44 AM
Dude, I'd have been so pissed...............Losers.............:mad:

haulina29
04-26-2004, 06:53 AM
Eagle what are you doing in so cal with as much smack as you talk about it i figured you would brake out in a rash as soon as you crossed the ridge route ? :D Whats next rootin for the Lakers? :wink:

FastTimmy
04-26-2004, 07:04 AM
The funny thing is how much more pollutting will be made in the process of fixing the SUV ( paint repare). From all the driving on your end and the driving for the insurance company, plus the painting process and the toxic crap from that. Add in the energy consumption of all parties and companies involved and there you go more SMOG.
Kinda ****ing themselvs and all of us as well in the name of clean air..
Just my .02
Timmy

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-26-2004, 07:25 AM
sorry to here about the suv .That really sux big time. people can't have anything these days without some a$$hole f**king with it. :mad:

Lightning
04-26-2004, 08:34 AM
treehuggers suck

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
treehuggers suck
The FBI released a report that basically said that they were more worried about whacko ecoterrorists than islamic nutbars........
I hate treehuggers too......:mad:

goneboatin
04-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Find the shuttle schedule from a hotel around you and have someone drop you off at the hotel then catch the shuttle to the airport. It's a little more running around, but you won't have to worry about your ride being f'd with.:cool:

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by goneboatin
Find the shuttle schedule from a hotel around you and have someone drop you off at the hotel then catch the shuttle to the airport. It's a little more running around, but you won't have to worry about your ride being f'd with.:cool:
I was thinking about that.... I hate having to deal with that, but once someone has screwed up your paint job, its never the same.