PDA

View Full Version : Update photos of the 19 CP

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 09:46 AM
Well here are a few photos, I now it's dirty but I was pressed for time this morning when I took the pictures. Dave down at DNE set the motor last Tuesday and Tom Papp has been working on the fiberglass and rigging. Had to have a completely new transom built plus new floor, seat mounts, bulk head, re-glass the tanks, and re-glass the stringers. Stew down at TPR did a great job with all the glass and painting the pump, bellhousing, and intake, everything really looks good when it's clean.
Hope to have her finished by the end of this week or early next week. Have to install new gauges, wire and plumb it, wash and wax then back down to DNE for the start up. Hope to get a test and tune in before the freeboard challenge but if not o'well.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16MVC-896F-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16MVC-897F-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16cp_with_blower-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16MVC-899F-med.JPG
I'll post a few more when she's a little further along and alot cleaner.

flat broke
04-26-2004, 09:54 AM
Looks great Bill!!!!
Can't wait to see it out at Big River.
Chris

wrightnow
04-26-2004, 09:57 AM
So why is it Bill your always showing us pic's of boats your just about done with but never done and on the water....lol
So how much are your selling this one for?
Looks great or is that because someone else is doing the work this time......
Mark

cyclone
04-26-2004, 09:57 AM
that's a spicy a meatball! lookin' good mang!:)

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Thanks Chris, I look forward to see ya out there.

BIGAMIST
04-26-2004, 10:07 AM
I want one:D

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Hey Mark don't be bitter - I know it's hard for you to imagine my blown cp being faster then yours but it's cool we're still bro's - I'll let you catch up once in awhile. :D :D
Cyclone - I have a free standing carport with aluminum poles and concrete feet , if you want it for your new camp site for the boat let me know and I'll give it to ya.
Bigamist - are you comin out for the freeboard deal?

Hustler
04-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Looks great Bill. I'll tell what, I'll save you the trouble of future problems and give half of what you have in now:D that way you'll be ahead of the game;)

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Ya! know shit hustler - specially since I usually only get about a 40 percent return on my money. :D

Hustler
04-26-2004, 11:18 AM
Like I said, you'd be ahead of the game by 10%:D

Taylorman
04-26-2004, 11:37 AM
How fast you thinking that things gonna be?
HP?

superdave013
04-26-2004, 11:50 AM
how long do you think you will be on the lake with those zommies? lol
Looking good other then the GIVE ME A TICKET PIPES.

wrightnow
04-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Big Proppa
Hey Mark don't be bitter - I know it's hard for you to imagine my blown cp being faster then yours but it's cool we're still bro's - I'll let you catch up once in awhile. :D :D
Bitter no, Life is always good when it's one of your own passing you and the way things are looking this may be happening alot.
But the boats looks great....

WILDERTHANU
04-26-2004, 12:03 PM
ITS NOT GOING TO RUN VERY GOOD WITH THOSE TENNIS BALLS STUFFED IN YOUR ZOOMIES!!!!

BIGAMIST
04-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Proppa
Cyclone - I have a free standing carport with aluminum poles and concrete feet , if you want it for your new camp site for the boat let me know and I'll give it to ya.
Bigamist - are you comin out for the freeboard deal?
Bill, check your PM's..got a ? for you.

hack job
04-26-2004, 12:42 PM
looks good bill!, cant wait to see it on the water;)

Bense468
04-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
ITS NOT GOING TO RUN VERY GOOD WITH THOSE TENNIS BALLS STUFFED IN YOUR ZOOMIES!!!!
Those are the silencers.;)
and it helps with back pressure

The Easter Bunny
04-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Are you going to bury the pedel in this one, or just put around looking mean, like the hydro? Bring it to needleez and run it.

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 01:53 PM
I'm going to put around looking mean, I have way to much money invested, if something breaks I won't be able to fix it.
I would love to but I have to work and now I'm going to spend the next hour trying to figure out who you are.

The Easter Bunny
04-26-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm the easter bunny:D

superdave013
04-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by The Easter Bunny
Are you going to bury the pedel in this one, or just put around looking mean, like the hydro? Bring it to needleez and run it.
Ok, Hammerdown. Please compare my IP to this Bunny's.
It will clearly show that I am not this Bunny person.
Now I have no problem with Mr. Bunny. It's just that people have been sayin that it's me. I'm pretty sure that one of them REALLY is the Easter Bunny.

revndave
04-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Looks good Bill.Good seeing you down there.

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 02:40 PM
It was good seeing you down there also - Good luck with your next project.

sidewound
04-26-2004, 04:03 PM
Very nice lookin ride BP. Looks to be well thought out and
best-o-the best. ZOOMIES ROCK!!!!! Can't run'em on my lake but I think the sound is great. DNR dudes are always there even with my logs.
How bout some numbers, spec's on the hull etc. I'm curious.
I havn't seen any threads on the motor pump or anything. Maybe I missed'em.
Congrat's! Looks to be a badass sled. Hold onto your hat Bro!
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR

Jake W
04-26-2004, 05:22 PM
Looking good Big Proppa.
Jake:)

Big Proppa
04-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Sidewound - it's a 19' CP Gullwing medium layup with cocktail seating. I'm running a blown 468 that made just about 900hp on the dyno when we ran out of pullies and a berkley pump with an A impeller. It will have a bunch of pump work done in July then I would hope to run 100. I'm much more interested in how quick we can make it instead of how fast.
Should be ready later this week or early next. Just got back from Tom Papps shop and they had just finished up the TA plates, it's all down hill from here.

screamdreambrad
04-26-2004, 10:02 PM
i think you'll be runnin a little faster than 100! lookin good ! how far is coach's red boat from being done, or did you notice? we have to leave thursday for phx. brad

TRG
04-26-2004, 10:46 PM
thats gonna be one sick lil ride bill!
good job!!
todd

Big Proppa
04-27-2004, 06:44 AM
looks real close, if I new the guy I would post some pics.
I know Tommy has been talking about leaving Thursday, sounds like you guys are going to have a great weekend.
Thanks Todd, I can't wait till it's done

cruser
04-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Big Proppa
Boat looks great. Did you happen to notice the blue and yellow Eliminator behind your in this picture?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16MVC-899F-med.JPG
That one is mine. I'm hoping it is coming home this weekend, if not then next weekend. Gonna be a while before mine is ready for the water though. Have fun with yours this summer.
cruzer

Heatseeker
04-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Looks bitchin Bill!
Have fun and be safe!

Big Proppa
04-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks heatseaker - Looks like I may get it back on Friday.

wrightnow
04-28-2004, 09:21 AM
Then does that mean it up for sale on Sat....lol

HBjet
04-28-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by wrightnow
Then does that mean it up for sale on Sat....lol
I'll start the bidding at $2500 and I'll through in a 1988 Kawasaki 550 standup!
HBjet

Big Proppa
04-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey mike how have you been?. I'm still screening my calls but you're in luck, today is river trash day so if you want to call me back I'm sure you'll get through. It's cool about the carb thing, I traded it for that bitchen candy red pump, looks kinda funny on the back of my orange boat but I'm sure it will do well with my motor. I was down there again this morning. Sounded like they were going to try and install the carpet today. Two weeks will be here quicker than I want it to I think.

Cs19
04-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Are you going to bury the pedel in this one, or just put around looking mean, like the hydro?
Easter bunny, why dont you bring your boat to this Freeboard challenged event and show us what looking tough is all about. Quit blowing smoke and show up!!
V-drivers are welcome. The more the better.

Big Proppa
04-30-2004, 10:32 AM
Tell him CS19.

The Easter Bunny
04-30-2004, 11:06 AM
CS19 Look for a Blown Gas Flat being towed by a red sleigh with some reindeer. My buddy santa and I are going to make the long haul from the north to shut you down.
Remember whether you are naughty or nice...santa won't even think twice.

cyclone
04-30-2004, 11:33 AM
CS19 Look for a Blown Gas Flat being towed by a red sleigh with some reindeer. My buddy santa and I are going to make the long haul from the north to shut you down.
Remember whether you are naughty or nice...santa won't even think twice.
is this some sort of gay thing? if it is, keep that sh%t up north where it belongs. :D

wrightnow
04-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Only thing better than trailering a flattie is trailering a blown flattie..lol
Be careful Easter Bunny down south in our neck of the woods or should I say desert theres alot of coyotes running around looking little bunnies and I'm not sure you buddy Santa can grant will be able to grant your wishes....
Wrightnow
Gullwing or Go Home

MudPumper
04-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey Easter Bunny, you ****ing dick!!!! This past Easter you didn't bring shit to my house, no Easter Basket, No Jelly Bellys, no Peeps, no Cadburry Eggs. Whats the ****ing deal. I was good all year. Santa hooked me up fat this year but you......Well......You Suck!!!!:D

The Easter Bunny
04-30-2004, 11:55 AM
Cyclone, I don't think you should come at me with the gay marks buddy. With all that talk about you and your boy spooning in that shit box you call a home at the river. Stay black
Wrightnow, Don't worry santa has a 12 guage. We will be there look for a flat called basket case.
Mudpumper sorry guy, you know how it is when you are trying to get the boat together. I only have to work one day and I ****ed it up.

MudPumper
04-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Well, if your going to be at the FC event then we'll just have to have a few beers together,shoot the shit and call it even!!!

cyclone
04-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Cyclone, I don't think you should come at me with the gay marks buddy. With all that talk about you and your boy spooning in that shit box you call a home at the river. Stay black
Wrightnow, Don't worry santa has a 12 guage. We will be there look for a flat called basket case.
Mudpumper sorry guy, you know how it is when you are trying to get the boat together. I only have to work one day and I ****ed it up.
aww whats the matter poor little bunny wabbit? did someone crap on your carrots? :D
a wise man once said, "settle down beavis!"

Blown 472
04-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Hey Easter Bunny keep in mind they only want to race for an 1/8 mile.:D :D :p
Cept Cyclone, at least he had stones enough to take it to the strip.:D :D

MAXIMUS
04-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Hey Easter Bunny keep in mind they only want to race for an 1/8 mile.:D :D :p
D :D
HEY!!!! What the hell kinda comment is that! I am totally offended you backwoods f#@knut! On the other hand you might be "politically" correct...:confused: :frown: :p This bunny fella...well he must be dilusional or something??? Why would anybody want to pull a blown flat down from the north pole while spooning man ranch on santa just to race some river jets in the hot ass desert near bum****egypt?:confused: Blown is that you under that silly fury outfit???:D

Blown 472
04-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
HEY!!!! What the hell kinda comment is that! I am totally offended you backwoods f#@knut! On the other hand you might be "politically" correct...:confused: :frown: :p This bunny fella...well he must be dilusional or something??? Why would anybody want to pull a blown flat down from the north pole while spooning man ranch on santa just to race some river jets in the hot ass desert near bum****egypt?:confused: Blown is that you under that silly fury outfit???:D
Hey, I have all my teeths thanks. Not me, it is the easter bunny.

The Easter Bunny
04-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Its me....The bunny :D

sprint616
04-30-2004, 01:52 PM
bunny you suck ass :D

Petrofied
04-30-2004, 01:59 PM
I 'll put funny money on the bunny because bunny's screw like rabbits, Well they are rabbits. I don't know about the whole up north homo thing Please explain.... Is SANTA A HOMO!!! Is the easter bunny funny! Sounds like the boat GODS have gone krazy....:confused:

The Easter Bunny
04-30-2004, 02:07 PM
silly wabbit gay tricks are for cyclone.

sprint616
04-30-2004, 02:14 PM
go eat an easter egg bunny boy

MudPumper
04-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Hey bunny, where do your easter eggs come from??? I know your not a chicken, and eggs come from a chickens ass. Do the easter eggs come out of your ass??????:D :D

Petrofied
04-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Hey bunny, where do your easter eggs come from??? I know your not a chicken, and eggs come from a chickens ass. Do the easter eggs come out of your ass??????:D :D I'd pay money to see a bunny's ass stuffed with chicken egg...MudPumper you kill-me.... :)

The Easter Bunny
04-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Hey bunny, did you treat my girl good when you were with her last night
:eek: I'm caught

Big Proppa
04-30-2004, 06:43 PM
So whats up bunny are you going to drag your ass down for the little deal at big river or what. ?

Petrofied
04-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Yo Proppa, I was @ Tommy's shop on wed, boat looks sweet. Ya know pictures don't do justice..... Do you think The boat will be done by the FBC deal? Hope to see ya and the Easter bunny. Is that the real deal or a costume....
MR.P :)

Big Proppa
04-30-2004, 08:05 PM
Ya it sucks taking pictures of it all dirty but o'well. Brent is doing a great job on it and It should be ready for sure by next weekend, which gives me a week to get it back down to DNE and get it started.

TRG
04-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Cept Cyclone, at least he had stones enough to take it to the strip.:D :D [/B][/QUOTE]
stones?...how dem stones doin mike?
and i dont mean your knutz! lol

HBjet
04-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Cept Cyclone, at least he had stones enough to take it to the strip.:D :D
Speaking of taking it to the track, how much HP does his motor make now? Remember, you have to take it to the track to find out. He did, so enlighten us Blown!
HBjet:)

MudPumper
04-30-2004, 10:01 PM
:eek: I'm caught
Oh, so the bunny knows how to cut and paste. Good to see you were paying attention in first grade. Well.........to answer your question, she said you were small and fast. Just what she had expected from a ****ING BUNNY RABIT!!!:D LMAO