PDA

View Full Version : a rocky start

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 10:38 AM
it's only monday and today has been a he** of a start to the week, Gosh I hope this week goes by quick,,anyone else off to a bad start? or for that matter have words of encouragement???:mad:

dimarcobros
04-26-2004, 10:43 AM
If it makes you feel any better I am super tired and hung over today. We didn't get home until late last night and having beers all day yesterday is not helping my situation. All I want to do is crawl in bed for the rest of the day. Man I hate Mondays.
DMB

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 10:53 AM
count down the days until you get to go to the river....
look outside at the great sunshine.....
find something small to be gratefull for....
count down the hours until you are off work....
go outside, hook the hose up to your boat, start it up and have a beer (pretending you are at the river ((or lake)).......
and remember today is already half over....
:D ;)
hope your day goes better......

dimarcobros
04-26-2004, 10:58 AM
We need to come up with a river Sunday pill. You take it on Sunday on your way home from the river and Monday you wake up feeling great with no symptoms of being at the river besides a good tan and good memories. We can sell it on the launch ramps so everyone can get involved.
What do you guys think?
DMB

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 11:04 AM
Sounds like all yal are having a bad day due to fun yesterday, damn my weekend sucked big time. But only three hours left for the day and I am outta here....:D

dimarcobros
04-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Sounds like all yal are having a bad day due to fun yesterday, damn my weekend sucked big time. But only three hours left for the day and I am outta here....:D
I am very jealous, I have 5 to go and you can bet that at 5:01 I will be in my car heading home.
Is your day getting better?
DMB

Mrs. Restless22
04-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
go outside, hook the hose up to your boat, start it up and have a beer (pretending you are at the river ((or lake)).......
thats a great idea...and make sure you have someone take a pic, cuz on your next bad day you can look at it and laugh! ;)

Chase
04-26-2004, 11:34 AM
count down the days until you get to go to the river....
look outside at the great sunshine.....
find something small to be gratefull for....
count down the hours until you are off work....
and remember today is already half over....
:D ;)
hope your day goes better......
OK Deb I had to laugh.....First off my week started out hectic this morning, since I got calls of a customer in distress late Sat. night...then I pondered work until this morning, but once I got to work, everything went well....Now the reason I had to laugh, was you saying of "find something small to be grateful for...." well the first thing I found was small, but I am sure as hell not grateful for it.........now that I found it what should I do with it??

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 11:35 AM
LOL
:D
our boat is new, we visited it in January, brought it home in February, and my husband would go sit in it and watch a DVD and have a martini after work.
all our neighbors would come over to drool.....
that will make any bad day better......
;)

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
it's only monday and today has been a he** of a start to the week, Gosh I hope this week goes by quick,,anyone else off to a bad start? or for that matter have words of encouragement???:mad:
Actually I hate work. I wish I could do something else. I hate being on the road all the time......:mad:
But that is the state of the industry I work in right now... efficiency... all the offices are in large metro areas now. SF, LA, Atlanta, Washington DC, etc. I just need to find something else to do.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-26-2004, 11:39 AM
as long as you wake up on the right side of the dirt.. nothing else should matter.. ;) ;)

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Chase
OK Deb I had to laugh.....First off my week started out hectic this morning, since I got calls of a customer in distress late Sat. night...then I pondered work until this morning, but once I got to work, everything went well....Now the reason I had to laugh, was you saying of "find something small to be grateful for...." well the first thing I found was small, but I am sure as hell not grateful for it.........now that I found it what should I do with it??
ok, I am kinda afraid to ask.....what is this small thing
(I was speaking in metaphors, "I am gratefull all my kids are healthy)

Stupid Fast
04-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Every monday I tell myself.....don't drink so much on Sunday....but with the nice weather finnaly here....it is hard not to just sit on the deck and enjoy it....:rolleyes:
you would not believe the drama that I have gotten myself into today.......:eek:

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
as long as you wake up on the right side of the dirt.. nothing else should matter.. ;) ;)
excellent point!!
(BTW I called my work to let them know I would/might be back on Wednesday, and they said not to rush it?!?):(

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-26-2004, 11:47 AM
take advantage of the time while you can..;)

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 11:48 AM
but............I know the kids miss me, and I (kinda) played vollyball in the pool yesterday, I think I can go back, the thing is, they should miss me MORE!
;)

Chase
04-26-2004, 12:00 PM
ok, I am kinda afraid to ask.....what is this small thing
(I was speaking in metaphors, "I am gratefull all my kids are healthy)
You were thinking along the right track there.......I will clarify that you didn't really define small, so let your mind go crazy girl..:D :D

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Chase
You were thinking along the right track there.......I will clarify that you didn't really define small, so let your mind go crazy girl..:D :D
and your NOT gratefull for it?!?!?!
:eek:
;)

Chase
04-26-2004, 12:10 PM
Well put it this way.....There could be more to be grateful of....:D :D

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 12:11 PM
which leads us back to my first point...........
LOL
Be gratefull for small things........:D ;)

Chase
04-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Roger that:D :D

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 01:00 PM
okay, only an hour left then I am gone....me the the 10yr old are gonna have a great afternoon just the two of us. When I get home, I'll have some Mikes hard lemonade and sit in the jacuz for a wile and then retire off to bed. Now it's just holding on for the next hour and I can do that knowing whats up after 3pm

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 01:02 PM
Hang in there!
;)

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 01:13 PM
your a doll thanks.....

AZmike
04-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Mikes hard lemonade and a some jacuzzi time, send me the home address all be there in 5 hours!!!!:idea:

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 01:24 PM
tell ya what, if you can make it 4 I'll even cook dinner for ya..and it's a choice between the Mikes or margaritas:cool:

jackpunx
04-26-2004, 01:29 PM
I was so tired this morning that I had to sit and try to remember how to make coffee..

AZmike
04-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Geez,
The last time I attempted 4 hours the Maricopa county sheriff told me that its not a good idea. I managed not to get the ticket which was nice.
I tell you what i'll make dinner if you can make it in 5 hours!!!
:D

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 01:37 PM
okay it's like this,,,,I wont be home until late so it's hotdogs and drinks then straight to sleep,,,,(not too promising is it)

AZmike
04-26-2004, 01:39 PM
either way have a good night and I hope tomorrow goes better
take care
mike

MsDrmr
04-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Mike, that means a bunch to me thanks,,if Im not up when you get here, help yourself to whats in the frig,,I'll leave the back door open...;)