PDA

View Full Version : Martinez May 1-2

78Eliminator
04-26-2004, 02:39 PM
I will be making my first trip this weekend in the Schiada. I pick it up Wednesday with the new interior. Who else is going to be out there? Post a picture of your boat and I will say hi....
Justin

GrapeApe
04-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I will be making my first trip this weekend in the Schiada. I pick it up Wednesday with the new interior. Who else is going to be out there? Post a picture of your boat and I will say hi....
Justin
Justin, stop by and have a beer. My Twin Bro & I will be out with a bunch of other friends..
- SDMIKEY
- RUBTHS
- Brady Bunch (Brother)
- Copper
& Cheezpanel will be there I believe
Screamin Pete, are you in this weekend?
Look for us
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/6660010.JPG
*** Grape Ape ***

cheezpanel
04-26-2004, 03:42 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=27047&password=&sort=7&thecat=998
We'll be there. Should be a great weekend:D

cheezpanel
04-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Why can't I post pictures anymore????:mad:

GrapeApe
04-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Rubths.. leave the pasties for the Girls this trip...:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/6660080-med.JPG
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
04-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Im down:D Look for the drunk dancing fool and the yellow boat;) http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/2387river_bust_a_move.jpg

Rubths
04-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
Rubths.. leave the pasties for the Girls this trip...:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/6660080-med.JPG
*** Grape Ape ***
Holly shit I had to be trashed becuase I have no recolection of that weekend:D Why am I wearing the pasties:confused:

cheezpanel
04-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Well maybe this will work:confused:

copper
04-26-2004, 04:41 PM
We are there. Probably Thursday afternoon till Monday.

moneysucker
04-26-2004, 10:58 PM
I am going to try to do a little testing that weekend If I don't get any in this weekend.

SD MIKEY
04-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Im there!!!!!! No pics yet running a different boat hope it works.

Rubths
04-27-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by SD MIKEY
Im there!!!!!! No pics yet running a different boat hope it works.
A pic of any old bayliner will do :D

78Eliminator
04-27-2004, 07:19 AM
Look for me in this: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/455DSCF0118-med.JPG

Screaming Pete
04-27-2004, 07:37 AM
78 I see you havea CHIP BOWL on this one is Jordy bringing the Dip? 78 look foward to seeing on the water this year
Ape Bros: Can't make it out this weekend I'm hosting some client's dinner this weekend. I think I'll get'm FACED on Sky and Red bull:D ::)

78Eliminator
04-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
78 I see you havea CHIP BOWL on this one is Jordy bringing the Dip? 78 look foward to seeing on the water this year
Ape Bros: Can't make it out this weekend I'm hosting some client's dinner this weekend. I think I'll get'm FACED on Sky and Red bull:D ::)
Right on SP. Just let me know when you plan to head out next and we'll hook up.

GrapeApe
04-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Is it Friday yet...? Damn.. The weather is so nice today...
Rubths - find a Boat yet?
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
04-27-2004, 09:41 AM
Anyone have a place I can crash at? I will bring beer. :D

Rubths
04-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Is it Friday yet...? Damn.. The weather is so nice today...
Rubths - find a Boat yet?
*** Grape Ape ***
Not yet. I have emailed a few peeps but everyone seems to be taking there sweet ass time getting back to me. They should know that when I make up my mind to buy something I need to have it NOW!

GrapeApe
04-27-2004, 09:56 AM
Anyone have a place I can crash at? I will bring beer. :D
Break into Petes place.. He just said that he wont be there...:D
We have 8 Peeps this trip... But you can use our Outdoor Shower...:wink:
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
04-27-2004, 10:14 AM
Ape:pigfly:

78Eliminator
04-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Break into Petes place.. He just said that he wont be there...:D
We have 8 Peeps this trip... But you can use our Outdoor Shower...:wink:
*** Grape Ape ***
What are you, gay? ;) :D Everyone knows that you don't shower or brush your teeth when you are at the river.....

GrapeApe
04-27-2004, 10:45 AM
What are you, gay? ;) :D Everyone knows that you don't shower or brush your teeth when you are at the river.....
Sounds Like you can just take your Stinky Ass down to the Trees, and stay in a tent your Dirty Focker..:D
*** Grape Ape ***

mirvin
04-27-2004, 11:05 AM
78Eliminator, I just got off the phone with the clinic. You really need to call them immediately. And they said you should avoid contact with anyone until this thing clears up.
They'll have some topical ointment and some antibiotics for you to start on right away.
And stop calling me.
mirvin:D

78Eliminator
04-27-2004, 11:08 AM
You guys are a bunch of chicks. Do you bring the hair gel and Aqua Velva too? Come on now, you gotta rough it a little. Use beer for mouthwash, wash yourself in the river, use a little extra sun block in your pits and you're good to go.....

mirvin
04-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Are you my attourney?
mirvin

Screaming Pete
04-27-2004, 11:37 AM
You guys are a bunch of chicks. Do you bring the hair gel and Aqua Velva too? Come on now, you gotta rough it a little. Use beer for mouthwash, wash yourself in the river, use a little extra sun block in your pits and you're good to go.....
78, Just when I was going to let you use the park model, You don't need it. Oh well:D

78Eliminator
04-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
Are you my attourney?
mirvin
Mirvin, as your attorney, I advise you to put this piece of paper on your tongue.

FRANK THE TANK
04-27-2004, 05:03 PM
How far is Lake Martinez from Los Angeles??????? I want to run my boat this weekend....
:confused:

Mandelon
04-27-2004, 07:32 PM
I will be there.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/42March_17__2004_090-med.jpg

SD MIKEY
04-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Im thinking its like 3 1/2 or 4 hours from your place.
Damn I've been doing it all wrong, wasting tooth paste and all that stuff. :(

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 06:32 AM
Do you guys usually hang out at the sanbar north of martinez, or what?

GrapeApe
04-28-2004, 09:02 AM
Do you guys usually hang out at the sanbar north of martinez, or what?
78, We are usually there on the Big Sandbar. In the afternoon we sometimes hangout at Clear Lake till Sunset..
Look for our Buddies Red Pontoon Boat with a Slide and Rooftop Deck.. We are usually hanging with them on the Sandbar..
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 10:47 AM
The "Big Sandbar" is the one 2 miles up from Martinez, right around the corner, right?

Lightning
04-28-2004, 10:58 AM
That is the one, you can't miss it. . . . even though it was under water two weeks ago.

Mandelon
04-28-2004, 11:02 AM
If you see me lodged up on some sandbar and it looks like an accident......please help. :D
We are coming with some little kids, if the sandbars are underwater what can I do with them? Any other beaches?
We will be at Squaw campground.

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Ok. Man, I keep posting here cause I am so stoked to finally go to the river!!!!!!!!!!! Two more days!

GrapeApe
04-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
If you see me lodged up on some sandbar and it looks like an accident......please help. :D
We are coming with some little kids, if the sandbars are underwater what can I do with them? Any other beaches?
We will be at Squaw campground.
Mandelon, if you keep going up towards Picacho, or past, you can find some beaches even if the water is high.. I hope that it will be lower, so we can play some shoes. I will look for you in the new Boat.
*** Grape Ape ***
Can't wait..... 2 more days

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 11:17 AM
I don't know man, I might have to call in sick Friday.....

mirvin
04-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Mirvin, as your attorney, I advise you to put this piece of paper on your tongue.
Ok, now what?
mirvin;)

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
Ok, now what?
mirvin;)
Wait 30-45

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Her454
Justin, I wish I was going to be in Yuma that weekend I'd come out and say hi and introduce myself! :):) Might even buy you a beer and bring you some toothpaste to go along with it. :)
Oh yea, and I'd love to meet the infamous..... Man D- Lone
T-
Any time! Didn't you already commit to a Parker trip this year???

Her454
04-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Parker? Not sure what you mean? I could be influenced easily these days tho........;)

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 11:58 AM
Shit, my upholstery is not going to be done by this weekend. Next Tuesday. Shucks...... :(

CustomCruiser
04-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Mandelon, if you keep going up towards Picacho, or past, you can find some beaches even if the water is high.. I hope that it will be lower, so we can play some shoes. I will look for you in the new Boat.
*** Grape Ape ***
Can't wait..... 2 more days
I have not been on this part of the river in at least 5 years. We would camp at Hidden Shores and navigate up to the sand bar just upstream from Martinez. We never went up any further except with jet skis. How much further up can you go with an I/O, 21' boat?

Lightning
04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by CustomCruiser
I have not been on this part of the river in at least 5 years. We would camp at Hidden Shores and navigate up to the sand bar just upstream from Martinez. We never went up any further except with jet skis. How much further up can you go with an I/O, 21' boat?
You can go way up, as long as you look out for the shallow water in some spots. I have seen many I/O's up river by Picacho and past, which is about 8 or so miles from the "party sandbar".
There was some shallow water on the AZ side just south of Fishers the last time I was out as well, most everyone was staying on the CA side of the island before the entrance to Fishers when they were going up river.

Lightning
04-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Shit, my upholstery is not going to be done by this weekend. Next Tuesday. Shucks...... :(
WTF??? Does that mean your trip is cancelled or are you bolting lawn chairs to your hull ???. . .

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
WTF??? Does that mean your trip is cancelled or are you bolting lawn chairs to your hull ???. . .
It means it will have to wait till next week. No biggie.

GrapeApe
04-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Who is doing your Interior, D & S? :D
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
04-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Who is doing your Interior, D & S? :D
*** Grape Ape ***
Noooo. Designer Interiors. He is just bombarded with work. He says next Tuesday, and I believe it. You going next week as well?

GrapeApe
04-28-2004, 03:28 PM
Noooo. Designer Interiors. He is just bombarded with work. He says next Tuesday, and I believe it. You going next week as well?
Nope... I am going to Havasu May 13 thru the 16th for the Ultra Regatta... Wont be back to Martinez till the 3rd week in May or Memorial Day Weekend...
*** Grape Ape ***

Mandelon
04-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Justin, I wish I was going to be in Yuma that weekend I'd come out and say hi and introduce myself! :):) Might even buy you a beer and bring you some toothpaste to go along with it. :)
Oh yea, and I'd love to meet the infamous..... Man D- Lone
T-
Traci, You just let us know when you are coming and I have a feeling there'd be a crowd waiting.....LOL
We are leaving Thursday at 3:30. Heeeheeeee its like Christmas!!!!!!!!! Why do I still get so excited???? Tomorrow at this time I'll be just about there......
What's up with this wind, I hope its not going to mess up my weekend.....:mad:

Woodster
04-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Hey Mandelon ill be out there for sat..Look for a blue/ white 22 stealth! Hopefully the main sandbar comes back!

Mandelon
04-28-2004, 08:41 PM
I will look for you, there are a lot of Ultras out there...how 'bout a picture???
I just got back from picking up the camper, everything still works.
:rolleyes: I am going to be soooo heavy, I hope I can get over the hill coming back...:eek!:

Woodster
04-28-2004, 09:08 PM

SD MIKEY
04-28-2004, 10:03 PM
Is it time to go yet?

cheezpanel
04-29-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Woodster
Hey Mandelon ill be out there for sat..Look for a blue/ white 22 stealth! Hopefully the main sandbar comes back!
Hey Woody, don't you have a place at HS? If you do, stop by D95...we'll be there tonight through Sunday.
Bill

TOBTEK
04-29-2004, 07:03 AM
Hey Cheeze.....You are welcome to use my canopy for the next few weeks or so, Our boat is sick in the ElCajon Hospital for the next few weeks:( You may see KAB that used to have the 22 with twin drag's with his new MACH26 out there next week sometime......have fun.

cheezpanel
04-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
Hey Cheeze.....You are welcome to use my canopy for the next few weeks or so, Our boat is sick in the ElCajon Hospital for the next few weeks:( You may see KAB that used to have the 22 with twin drag's with his new MACH26 out there next week sometime......have fun.
Thanks Tob...I put up a skin tight costco canopy that the boat barely fits under...I may park the truck on your spot for the weekend though. Sorry to hear about your boat:( That beater pontoon boat we were talking about sounds pretty good right about now! When are you thinking you'll be down at HS next?

TOBTEK
04-29-2004, 07:35 AM
maybe in three weeks....if the boat gets done and if I ever get the new cart done.....forsure before september:)

Bieser
04-29-2004, 08:20 AM
Will be there Thursday thru Sunday, Hope to see Madelon,
I have the old blue Biesier

Bieser
04-29-2004, 08:24 AM
try to send one more time

Screaming Pete
04-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Nope... I am going to Havasu May 13 thru the 16th for the Ultra Regatta... Wont be back to Martinez till the 3rd week in May or Memorial Day Weekend...
*** Grape Ape ***
You better make sure your bildge pumps are working!!!!!!

Mandelon
04-29-2004, 11:53 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=674266
I will be heading out shortly.........two hours and counting baby!!
I'll keep an eye out for ya'll.....
Woodster, that's a good looking Ultra. They sure make some nice boats. :cool: :cool: :cool:

GrapeApe
04-29-2004, 11:54 AM
You better make sure your bildge pumps are working!!!!!!
Thanks Pete.. make me feel even more nervous.. I asked JohnwithJ&M about it, and he said don't worry about it, that my boat will be fine out there.. I think it may stay in the Bay at the Nautical Inn the whole trip.. I still am debating on going or not.. We may just stay and go to Martinez..
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
04-29-2004, 12:22 PM
I was pricing together the weekend for two at the Ultra regatta, that is going to be one expensive weekend. Between decent hotel rooms at the Nautical, regatta tickets, gas, food, etc... it worked out to be a $700+ weekend . . . I opted out.

GrapeApe
04-29-2004, 12:42 PM
I was pricing together the weekend for two at the Ultra regatta, that is going to be one expensive weekend. Between decent hotel rooms at the Nautical, regatta tickets, gas, food, etc... it worked out to be a $700+ weekend . . . I opted out.
Thats funny, My brother and I where just going over the $$ total for that weekend, and came up with the same number, around $700 for each couple.. I just cancelled my room at the Nautical for that weekend.. My Bro is buying a new house, and could use that extra cash.. We will be having our 30th Birthday at Martinez instead....
*** Grape Ape ***
Pete, now I dont have to worry about our Boat sinking in Havasu..:D

Bieser
04-29-2004, 02:57 PM
thanks for the post Mandelon,but we got to set Woodster straight
It a Biesmeyer 21!
Hope to see all of you this weekend!
Bieser

Woodster
04-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by cheezpanel
Hey Woody, don't you have a place at HS? If you do, stop by D95...we'll be there tonight through Sunday.
Bill Ill stop by..Our trailer is on spot D15 again..Trying to get one of those spots by Tobtek but no such luck..Maybe next year. Cya out there

Screaming Pete
04-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Thats funny, My brother and I where just going over the $$ total for that weekend, and came up with the same number, around $700 for each couple.. I just cancelled my room at the Nautical for that weekend.. My Bro is buying a new house, and could use that extra cash.. We will be having our 30th Birthday at Martinez instead....
*** Grape Ape ***
MMMMMummmm, I just so happen to be going to Martinez that weekend also, I think I going to get to big guys realy FACED, I don't even think you'll be able to launch SAT. :idea:

GrapeApe
04-30-2004, 08:16 AM
MMMMMummmm, I just so happen to be going to Martinez that weekend also, I think I going to get to big guys realy FACED, I don't even think you'll be able to launch SAT. :idea:
Hummmm.. I will Launch Thursday when I get there, and leave the boat on my Dock for the weekend... Ohh, and Greg doesnt Drink... So start mixing the drinks.. He will get me to the Sandbar Saturday...
*** Grape Ape ***

copper
04-30-2004, 08:22 AM
A little breezy out here right now but other than that its perfect weather. got up to about 90 yesterday and should be a little warmer today.

Screaming Pete
04-30-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by copper
A little breezy out here right now but other than that its perfect weather. got up to about 90 yesterday and should be a little warmer today.
Are you on dial up out thier??

GrapeApe
04-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Are you on dial up out thier??
I think he has it hooked up through there Satellite Carrier.. Faster.. Copper see you and Kerin tonight...
*** Grape Ape ***

Mandelon
05-03-2004, 07:49 AM
I looked for you guys, but never saw any boats I recognized, maybe saw Bieser heading up from Fisher's on Sunday morning. Had the top up maybe?
We got in late Thursday and got a good spot at Squaw. Windy!!
Friday we looked for sandbars but could not find anything worth stopping for. We stayed at the first one right out of the Martinez entrance, where it was ankle deep for a little while.
Saturday, had to get gas at Fisher's. Saw an orange and blue Ultra that looked pretty sick. Lots of wakeboard boats.
Saturday we hung out in a side inlet up near the big sandbar. It was still too deep for the lilttle kids in our crew. We found an inlet with a muddy beach, there were a bunch of boats in there on the muddy banks. Fun for the kids. Dad had to spend a lot of time wiping down feet...
Later we went into Clearlake and jumped off the rocks and watched others do it too. I saw that Predator? with the Eagle heads painted on the outboards....pretty badass.
Some funny guys on a red pontoon barge with a slide and overhead speakers showed up and rocked out the crowd with their tunes. A couple of Ultra's and a DCB were in there with the Searays....Clearlake was pretty cool. Reminded me of Copper Canyon a bit. I guess they just dredged the channel in and out.
Sunday we found the sandbar at the mouth of Martinez was showing pretty well, so the flow must have dropped a foot or so.
Never hit bottom but felt the skeg drag a few times...glad the bottom is sand.
Pics later tonight.
I think next time we ought to pick a spot and time to trade beers... :cool:

San Diego
05-03-2004, 08:28 AM
Mandelon,
I was in Clear Lake Saturday evening too. Fun stuff. I jumped of the cliff, hadn't done that in years. Good Fun.

Mandelon
05-03-2004, 08:30 AM
Where were you hiding???? :confused: What boat?

GrapeApe
05-03-2004, 09:25 AM
Mandelon - Those where our friends with the Red Pontoon Boat, and SDMIKEY had the Deck Boat with the Deepsand stickers down the side...
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
05-03-2004, 10:03 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
$700 is about 2 months of rent at the river :D
When is the party going to be?

GrapeApe
05-03-2004, 11:10 AM
$700 is about 2 months of rent at the river :D
When is the party going to be?
Lightning - We will be out Thursday Afternoon.. Our Birthday is Friday, so I will assume that we will all be at the Bar Friday Night Celebrating.. Are you going to be out that weekend..? Stop by our Spot, and say Hi...
*** Grape Ape ***

Mandelon
05-03-2004, 02:24 PM
Don't forget Mother's day is Sunday, I think.

San Diego
05-03-2004, 02:25 PM
I was in a friend's DCB with twins. We got there a few minutes before the twin Liberator. We left right after SDMikey got there.

GrapeApe
05-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by San Diego
I was in a friend's DCB with twins. We got there a few minutes before the twin Liberator. We left right after SDMikey got there.
Is that the the Boat that I held from floating away at the Sandbar... ? Cheap ass Yellow Anchor Rope..
*** Grape Ape ***

Woodster
05-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Hey Mandelon we were at clear lake from around 2-4pm on sat..Then we went up to the big sandbar for a while. I think I saw grapeape but that was it. Awesome weekend out there. Be back in 2 weeks

San Diego
05-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Not exactly sure! Boat is white with a little purple and yellow. The anchor and rope are purple.

Woodster
05-03-2004, 03:48 PM
Not exactly sure! Boat is white with a little purple and yellow. The anchor and rope are purple.
Whats up Chris!:D

Lightning
05-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Lightning - We will be out Thursday Afternoon.. Our Birthday is Friday, so I will assume that we will all be at the Bar Friday Night Celebrating.. Are you going to be out that weekend..? Stop by our Spot, and say Hi...
*** Grape Ape ***
I will be out this weekend (8th) and the next (15th). I will definately stop by and say wassup.

copper
05-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Was sitting on the patio around noon on friday and again around 11 on saturday when I saw this white and blue boat come in for gas at fishers. Had MANDELON written across the back. Anybody know who drives that boat?:wink:

Lightning
05-03-2004, 04:49 PM
By the way, what are the gas prices over at Fishers these days?

GrapeApe
05-03-2004, 04:51 PM
I will be out this weekend (8th) and the next (15th). I will definately stop by and say wassup.
I will see you on the 15th then.... I can't wait...
*** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
05-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Nope.. it wasnt that boat.. It was another 22 DCB with 2 2.5's.. They had a cheap yellow Rope.. and it snapped...
*** Grape Ape ***

Mandelon
05-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Gas was $2.65 at Fisher's for 87. 91 was about 20 cents more. Not that bad considering what it is everywhere else. $2.39....
Copper, did you see the dog swimming after that goose? The owner had a heck of a time getting the pooch back in the boat, and that dog was never gonna catch that goose.....
Was the DCB trying to raft up with the green jet and those little fishing boats.....they kept drifting and breaking up the flotilla over and over....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24March_17_2004_012-med.jpg

BarryMac
05-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Do you have any pictures of the Lavey on the water? I would love to check those out.
See ya tomorrow at noon...:D

San Diego
05-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Lightning,
Diesel was $.40 cheaper per gallon in Yuma. Bought time to invest in a tank for the bed.

Lightning
05-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Lightning,
Diesel was $.40 cheaper per gallon in Yuma. Bought time to invest in a tank for the bed.
I'm considering buying the 48 gallon replacement tank for under the bed - so long for the one from the factory. Haven't reallly found one for in the bed that I like, yet...

Brady Bunch
05-04-2004, 03:15 PM
How is it that diesel used to be .05,.06 cents cheaper than regular and now it is .05,.06 cents higher than premium. Diesel is now the most expensive fuel! This is out of control! This time last year I was paying $1.50 for diesel, now $2.89 in some places!

copper
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Didn't see the dog abd goose show Mandelon. Next time you're out look for a black and yellow Kayot deckboat parked at the north side of the fishers lagoon. Stop and say hi and have an ICDB (ice cold delicious beverage) It's the house with about 30-40 palm trees about 100 yards northwest of the gas dock.

Mandelon
05-04-2004, 09:03 PM
I will.

GrapeApe
05-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Mandelon - Look for the Big Great Dane that will great you at the Dock.. Oh and Wayne-o.. Dont be Modest.. You and Kerin have the nicest Place out there...
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
05-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Wayne O', you have room for a horseshoe pit in your yard! You and Larry could really use the practice! lol
We will see you on our next trip out, the big 30!

Screaming Pete
05-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Brady Bunch
How is it that diesel used to be .05,.06 cents cheaper than regular and now it is .05,.06 cents higher than premium. Diesel is now the most expensive fuel! This is out of control! This time last year I was paying $1.50 for diesel, now $2.89 in some places!
And it's pissing me off too!!! I go to the 76 down on rosecrans it the cheapist i can find, 80$ to fill up today F*&K

Bieser
05-05-2004, 05:41 PM
I guess you saw me headed up river on Sunday, and the top was up! The river was still a little high, but we had fun!
Never saw you Mandelon, But I was looking, Going out this weekend and next at this point, since I live here why not!
As of tonight gas reg. is at 2.05 here !Omy, Not looking forward to this!