PDA

View Full Version : Girls suck at life....

Drunk tank
04-26-2004, 11:33 PM
nuff said. Now I must find a new parts store to go to as Advanced Auto Parts is on my shit list because of a certain individual that works there. Too bad the next closest parts store is Autozone which is full of studpid people I dont know or like. And its frequented by ricers... at least they fear my big tires. But damn... AAP made me feel so at home. Drive into the parking lot where youre greeted by 2 CJ's on 36's, a bronco on 35's and another built XJ (mine is much cooler though)... I was surrounded by people there who understood. Now because of my dislike for an individual I must join the ricers till my dislike subsides (though i feel it will soon be filled with an even greater hate for ricers). Too bad I must return once more to pick up the plug wires I ordered cause theyre prepaid for. :mad:
At least Texas Katie sucks other things as well as at life (like all girls do). Likes cheap ($2.99) champagne though and weighs all of 90 lbs... so shes a cheap date. Not very bright though... but thats okay.
Advanced Auto Lesie may be smarter... but once my dislike for her is allieviated I'll seduce her, beast **** her, then make her take a cab home. All while the webcam is convieniently recording and then send results to her parents.
Time to study. maybe.
That is all. Wheres my god damn beer? :mad:
P.S. - Dont ask

CrazyHippy
04-27-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
nuff said. Blah Blah Blah
P.S. - Dont ask
And you honestly expect someone not to ask???
SO what happened????
BJH:D

fourspeednup
04-27-2004, 12:23 AM
beast **** her, Hehe:D

ahhell
04-27-2004, 05:32 AM
Will there be a second date:confused: :D

Wet Dream
04-27-2004, 05:47 AM
You're going to stop shopping your favorite auto parts store because of a girl? Don't give in that easily.

Freak
04-27-2004, 06:06 AM
I guess your not a fan of rejection.

Nubbs
04-27-2004, 06:17 AM
I don't want to sound like a complete dick here,:D but it doesn't exactly sound like you treat these gals as a true gentleman would. :confused:

superV
04-27-2004, 06:36 AM
So where r the pics? Are you going to give us the details of what happen or just talk shit?:cool:

91nordic29
04-27-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Nubbs
I don't want to sound like a complete dick here,:D but it doesn't exactly sound like you treat these gals as a true gentleman would. :confused:
my thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

HammerDown
04-27-2004, 06:52 AM
Personally I don't understand people with trucks that require a step ladder to enter them. Or ricers with a rear wing on a front wheel drive vehicle...or when they need a muffler that's bigger then their engine.
But then again...they probably say the same thing about me when I'm on my Harley, or my Daytona etc.:cool:

superV
04-27-2004, 07:01 AM
I guess one could say some people grow up faster than other's and some show exactly how old the are:rolleyes:

Debbolas
04-27-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
what she said!!
:D

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 07:22 AM
Hahahaha.... Alot of people get that vibe so to speek from me. I tend to talk a mean game but if you talk to the girls I know... then you'd know how I treat the ladies. I was raised to treat the girls propper... hell, even when I think about not openin a door for a girl I get the picture of my grandpa in the back of my head knowin damn well that'd he'd smack the livin shit out of me. It's just fun to talk crap on a BB now and then :D
As for Leslie, she flaked out and couldnt go this weekend... so we might go do somethin later this week. As for Katie... well she's a cool girl, but damn shes dumber than a doorbell (I mean that). Cant carry on a conversation of more than 3 sentances unless it is about booze, partying, or her sorority.
So anyhow, no pics as of yet. But dont worry, If i said I'd get pics then I will get em so ya all can see... but its one of those things where ya just cant be "hey, can I take your pic so I can show all the peeps at ***boat?"
Now back to your regularly schedualed hating.

superV
04-27-2004, 07:40 AM
Hahahaha.... Alot of people get that vibe so to speek from me. I tend to talk a mean game but if you talk to the girls I know... then you'd know how I treat the ladies. I was raised to treat the girls propper... hell, even when I think about not openin a door for a girl I get the picture of my grandpa in the back of my head knowin damn well that'd he'd smack the livin shit out of me. It's just fun to talk crap on a BB now and then :D
As for Leslie, she flaked out and couldnt go this weekend... so we might go do somethin later this week. As for Katie... well she's a cool girl, but damn shes dumber than a doorbell (I mean that). Cant carry on a conversation of more than 3 sentances unless it is about booze, partying, or her sorority.
So anyhow, no pics as of yet. But dont worry, If i said I'd get pics then I will get em so ya all can see... but its one of those things where ya just cant be "hey, can I take your pic so I can show all the peeps at ***boat?"
Now back to your regularly schedualed hating.
Good answer welcome back!:D ASS WIPE:cool:

Danhercules
04-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey Tank...
Did ya give her a Dirty Shanchez?????

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Danhercules
Hey Tank...
Did ya give her a Dirty Shanchez?????
Kinda have to get to know her a little and oh.. actually do something with her :)
Maybe you talkin bout Katie.... nope. I'm not really into the whole butt pirate thing. I prefer the pink. :D

phebus
04-27-2004, 09:36 AM
As for Katie... well she's a cool girl, but damn shes dumber than a doorbell (I mean that). Cant carry on a conversation of more than 3 sentances unless it is about booze, partying, or her sorority.
Are you looking for a wife, or a good time? If she was smart, I doubt she'd be working at an auto parts store and dating the customers! :D

Just Tool'n
04-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Now you have to shop at as diffrent auto parts store.
Hmmm, sounds like you should have been picking up girls from a diffrent source than your local, favorite, friendly auto parts store.
If your looking for a good time, try the local strip joint, isnt colorado springs a college town, should be loaded with lots of hotties fro the local college trying to make ends meat!

Boozer
04-27-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
Now you have to shop at as diffrent auto parts store.
Hmmm, sounds like you should have been picking up girls from a diffrent source than your local, favorite, friendly auto parts store.
If your looking for a good time, try the local strip joint, isnt colorado springs a college town, should be loaded with lots of hotties fro the local college trying to make ends meat!
He's in Fort Collins and it is a college town.
They have 1 strip joint in Fort Collins and it is called the Hunt Club. Real divey looking joint but the strippers there are actually pretty decent looking girls. One of my favorite strip joints for sure. Don't think I'd want to hook up with a stripper though.

fourspeednup
04-27-2004, 10:05 AM
I can vouch for Drunk Tank's respectable treatment of the ladies. If you'd seen him at the strip club and the way he treated starla---wow, that boy is a true gentleman
He didn't even have any lude comments after shoving his face between her legs either:D

Freak
04-27-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Boozer
They have 1 strip joint in Fort Collins and it is called the Hunt Club. Real divey looking joint but the strippers there are actually pretty decent looking girls. One of my favorite strip joints for sure. Don't think I'd want to hook up with a stripper though.
I preferred Fort Scam I mean Fort Ram for the pickup while I attended CSU.

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by phebus
Are you looking for a wife, or a good time? If she was smart, I doubt she'd be working at an auto parts store and dating the customers! :D
Katie is the dumb girl I hooked up with this last weekend
Leslie is auto parts girl who I did not get a chance to try and hook up with this weekend.
Dont know if you are confussed of not

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
I can vouch for Drunk Tank's respectable treatment of the ladies. If you'd seen him at the strip club and the way he treated starla---wow, that boy is a true gentleman
He didn't even have any lude comments after shoving his face between her legs either:D
That was also my third time in my 24 year life that I've been to a titty bar. I'd rather be out with girls that I can can actually touch and possibly take home :D

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Boozer
Never gone to the hunt club... probably never will. My neighbor currently works there and one of my good friends from high school used to work there before she moved down to denver. She was thinkin about trying to get a job at one of the clubs down there... and believe me... she is a freaking godess!

woodrow
04-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
shut up bitch

Tom Brown
04-27-2004, 12:17 PM
Katie is the dumb girl I hooked up with this last weekend
Sure, but did you get laid? :confused:

woodrow
04-27-2004, 12:21 PM

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by woodrow
wow... that was worthless
Tom.. you must be a member of the older group (thats okay, no offense intended)... by saying "I hooked up with her" Thats more or less a polite way or saying "I fawked her with such recless abandon the world spun twice as fast."

Tom Brown
04-27-2004, 02:56 PM
... so "hooked up" is what us old guys call "the berserk jackhammer"?

HAULNZ
04-27-2004, 03:09 PM
shut up bitch
Thats not very nice. :( If that's the only contribution you can make to this site, you shold leave now. :yuk:

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by HAULNZ
Thats not very nice. :( If that's the only contribution you can make to this site, you shold leave now. :yuk:
woodrow is just fun of useful commentary.... so mentally stimulating! :eek:

mirvin
04-27-2004, 03:28 PM
shut up bitch
You are an asswipe. I mean I would wipe my ass with you. Then I would flush you down the toilet and you would thank me for sending you home with my shit all over you, drunk tank, I mean woodrow, I mean ****tard.

Kilrtoy
04-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Cant carry on a conversation of more than 3 sentances unless it is about booze, partying, or her sorority.
Ok here is a lesson on love specific too your problem
1: give her BOOZE
2: PARTY her ass off
3:ask her when you can bang her SORORITY sisters after your finished banging her.

GlastronGuy
04-27-2004, 04:34 PM
The drama queen is strong in this one.
:)

Debbolas
04-27-2004, 04:40 PM
LMAO!!!!:D
Turn away from the Drama side, Luke!!

Drunk tank
04-27-2004, 05:37 PM
Everyone I know says drama follows me.... last time it was with the bf and his 3 friends commin after me cause I banged his gf... but I didnt know that. They were very hesitant about comming after a guy holding a machete.
But damn.. that girl rocked my world. Too bad she fell in love with her tool ass BF after she told me "I'm never gonna be in a long term relationship again... love sucks." Now her BF lives in boston... and she sall love sick. So who does she turn to for support? me... even though I aint doin her anymore, still do what I can to help her out and be good friend she can talk to. But her BF hates me with a passion so whenever he calls I have to be quite... and if he hears me, she lies to him when he ask who it was. "Who was that?" "Mike" "swure didnt sound like mike" "well its just him, courtney and myself eatin dinner" "okay" with me sittin right next to her.... :D

GlastronGuy
04-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Ah. To be young and naive again.

mirvin
04-27-2004, 07:35 PM
Ohhhh, so Drunk Tank is the "Drama Queen". I get it;)
mirvin:D

DeltaSigBoater
04-27-2004, 07:38 PM
I can relate, I went out with this chic who liked me, and on our date I treated with her with the up most respect like a gentleman should (that’s how I too was raised to) treat women. However she took it a completely different way, being that all the other guys shes gone out with are vulgar, rude, an ASS, treat her like shit! She thought that since I wasn’t doing such, that I didn’t like her. I did like her, just didn't let her know that I knew she liked me.
I’ve hooked up with the coked out sorority girls, who aren’t able to carry on a conversation of more than 3 sentences unless it is about her, partying, or her sorority drama. These types of girls are fun for a night then you send them home the next morning (on the walk of shame). But they’re just too high maintenance for anything more.