PDA

View Full Version : Boat Storage - Havasu

Bense468
04-27-2004, 09:12 AM
Looking for affordable boat storage to hold at least a 24' boat in Havasu. Thanks in advance.

boxscore
04-27-2004, 09:37 AM
I like Campbell. They offer some other nice services there, i.e., gassing, beer and ice loaded ready to go, valet the boat in and out of the unit for you, service and detail on site. Service and detail is a little silly expensive though, and detail not the best work.

Bense468
04-27-2004, 09:47 AM
Thanks Boxscore. My buddy is looking for a place. We might go out this weekend to look around. I was just trying to get a heads up before going out. Do's and Don't. Does anyone else have any recommendations?

Skaterfast
04-27-2004, 09:57 AM
McCheapers north of town off the highway next to theShell station and U-haul rentals.Only 80 bucks for a 34 footer.

summerlove
04-27-2004, 10:55 AM
good luck! supply hasn't kept up with demand...best bet is to get on a few witing lists and see what happens...

Essex502
04-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Most of the good places probably already have a waiting list...get on it anyway! I waited 3 months when I stored at Campbells and it was worth the wait...since then I bought a garage in LHC and it came with a house attached which is even better!:D

One Particular Harbor
04-27-2004, 03:13 PM
For a 25' boat (about 29' on the trailer). The only place that we found that had availability was McCheapers, which is down by the Texaco station right off of LHB.
Pros
- Almost brand new storage lockers (ones immediately behind the office)
- Good width between the buildings (easier to back your trailer into)
- Price (~$90/month for a ~32' locker)
- Also, management seems nice...very laid back
Cons
- It's a decent ways from the launch ramp
- No fire sprinkler in the locker
- No light/power in the locker
- Gravel driveways in between the buildings
Anyway, to the best of my knowledge, they have space available and the price is right. Everywhere else we checked had a waiting list.
Good luck.

Bense468
04-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Thank You very much.