PDA

View Full Version : I put it in!!

Chase
04-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Yes, last night was the first time out for this year, and everything went well. The boat functioned flawlessly, but the water was painfully cold. I was in up to my knees and it hurt like hell, and I am not one to be afraid of the cold water. Last year we were wakeboarding by May 11, but I don't know if I can do it this year...:D :D

phebus
04-27-2004, 09:38 AM
Oh, your talking boats. With the title of the thread, my mind was going in a different direction. :D

Chase
04-27-2004, 09:46 AM
You are a sick person :D :D
I kinda figured people would be thinking that way....:rolleyes: :D

21rayson
04-27-2004, 11:29 AM
ahhhh so you finally got wet.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Chase
04-27-2004, 11:34 AM
Yes, I am heading out to the lake again tonight...the weather is sweet here right now:D

dimarcobros
04-27-2004, 11:37 AM
How cold is the water?
DMB

fourspeednup
04-27-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm seeing a 23* number on that weather display of yours----that doesn't sound like a good time to me:yuk:
Maybe that's why I live in phoenix:D

Chase
04-27-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
I'm seeing a 23* number on that weather display of yours----that doesn't sound like a good time to me:yuk:
Maybe that's why I live in phoenix:D
73.4 deg F.

Chase
04-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
How cold is the water?
DMB
Quite nipply..I wouldn't want to go in right now.

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Question is, did she even know you put it in?????:D

Chase
04-27-2004, 11:53 AM
I think so, she was there and had a big grin on her face, so I can only assume:D

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Chase
I think so, she was there and had a big grin on her face, so I can only assume:D
Big grins can be good........:D

Chase
04-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Here are some pics of the evening...There was nothing too exciting happening, but we were on the water- that is the main thing..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332launch_apr_26-med.JPG
Here are my new LED tailights on the trailer...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332new_taillights_apr_26-med.JPG
Side view of the boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332boat_apr_26-med.JPG
My spousal unit
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332shar_apr_26-med.JPG
Tail light up close
[IMG]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332tail_light_up_close-med.JPG

Debbolas
04-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Dude, I thought Canada was covered in trees? Where are all the trees? We may take our boat out Sat to Elsinore.......I don't know....Elsinore is pretty gross from what I hear......
:D

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Nice looking spousal unit there........
Sooooooooooo the LED lights on your trailer, are they the Wesbar type? I'd love to get some of those if they are...

Chase
04-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Dude, I thought Canada was covered in trees? Where are all the trees? We may take our boat out Sat to Elsinore.......I don't know....Elsinore is pretty gross from what I hear......
There aren't too many trees right near this lake, however if we go just a little bit north, it is ALL TREES BABY

Debbolas
04-27-2004, 01:15 PM
ok, good, my vision of pristine Canada has been restored....thank you!

Chase
04-27-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Nice looking spousal unit there........
Sooooooooooo the LED lights on your trailer, are they the Wesbar type? I'd love to get some of those if they are...
I have to check the "package" when I get home, but right now I can tell you that I got these @ Cabelas, and they bolted in sweet to replace the lame factory ones..$24.99 each
The one above the licence plate is supposed to come with a licence plate bracket, but it didn't...so I let Cabelas know that they did not ship the bracket, they then said they would ship me one for free, turns out they sent me another tailight, again with no bracket, but who cares since I didn't need it anyway....plus I got a free tailight out of the deal. Oh yeah, the one above the plate has white LED's shining down to light up the plate...

PlyaPlya22
04-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Yes, last night was the first time out for this year, and everything went well. The boat functioned flawlessly, but the water was painfully cold. I was in up to my knees and it hurt like hell, and I am not one to be afraid of the cold water. Last year we were wakeboarding by May 11, but I don't know if I can do it this year...:D :D
By the sounds of thinks you don't want to go in the water any higher than the knees.:eek:

HCS
04-27-2004, 02:36 PM
I don't like the cold water either. Makes the balls dissapear.

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I don't like the cold water either. Makes the balls dissapear.
Yep the boys definitely head north.......so to speak...........

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 03:49 PM
I have to check the "package" when I get home, but right now I can tell you that I got these @ Cabelas, and they bolted in sweet to replace the lame factory ones..$24.99 each
The one above the licence plate is supposed to come with a licence plate bracket, but it didn't...so I let Cabelas know that they did not ship the bracket, they then said they would ship me one for free, turns out they sent me another tailight, again with no bracket, but who cares since I didn't need it anyway....plus I got a free tailight out of the deal. Oh yeah, the one above the plate has white LED's shining down to light up the plate...
I looked on Cabelas and they are intended to fit the Wesbar type low profile lights. They don't say that, but the low profile lights were originally marketed by Wesbar and they look like they's fit fine. Have to get me a set, and the marker lights too.....

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 08:24 PM
There aren't too many trees right near this lake, however if we go just a little bit north, it is ALL TREES BABY
I didn't think you could go any farther north............LOL...........:D

Chase
04-28-2004, 06:09 AM
OK, check out my weather button now.....:p :p :mad:
Yesterday afdternoon I was stretched out on/in the bow of my boat soaking up the 26 deg celcius sun, where now it is fricking freezing rain and barely above freezing.....like WTF???:yuk: :yuk:

Dr. Eagle
04-28-2004, 06:51 AM
OK, check out my weather button now.....:p :p :mad:
Yesterday afdternoon I was stretched out on/in the bow of my boat soaking up the 26 deg celcius sun, where now it is fricking freezing rain and barely above freezing.....like WTF???:yuk: :yuk:
That's Canada, if you don't like the weather... wait a minute!... eh?
;)

OGShocker
04-28-2004, 06:56 AM
Good for you Chase! Nice set up!
Glad to see there is water in the lakes. Hope it stays that way.

spectras only
04-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Chase , was up at whistler last the weekend , and only seen snow at the peaks ;) :D .

Dr. Eagle
04-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by spectras only
Chase , was up at whistler last the weekend , and only seen snow at the peaks ;) :D .
Like I said, wait a minute........;)

spectras only
04-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Like I said, wait a minute........;) , Dr, the only thing could happen here is to rain all may :eek: .

Dr. Eagle
04-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by spectras only
, Dr, the only thing could happen here is to rain all may :eek: .
Darn Rain...........
That was one thing I hated about Seattle when I lived there for a year....... rain all the damn time.:(
Gets kind of depressing...