PDA

View Full Version : hey jr.

SUI-CY-COLE
04-27-2004, 05:55 PM
i heard about Nick! what is the latest? is he ok?i hope he going to be ok,tell him sui- is praying for the best for him......

SUI-CY-COLE
04-28-2004, 07:15 PM
bump bump.......jr.you out there...whats up with nick?

Jr. bentpipes
04-29-2004, 05:53 AM
He has a long road ahead, it is hard to give info without writing a book on what is going on, he is on a breathing machine, because of lung damage, trying to keep adequate oxygen so he does not get any brain damage, he probably will have some, wont know the full extent until they wake him up. They are keeping him knocked out for know, do not know exactly when he will be awakend. No broken bones that they know of, major body trama,he has a fever because of all the organs have been bruised so badly and continues to rise and fall,not to serious though. All in all he is lucky to be here, he was driving WAY to fast and lost control, probably over 100, be back later with more.

Bagpipes
04-30-2004, 02:18 PM
jr bentpipes is this the Nick that helped me out in Chow win my trailer took a sh%t.I hope he is okay!!!See you on mothers day jr.:D

Sangster
05-01-2004, 08:36 AM
How's Nick doing.... Was this at Bako or somewhere else.... Does anyone know what hospital is he in.......:confused: