PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Dealer connections?

sigepmock
04-28-2004, 08:21 AM
Anybody got a connection at a Jeep dealership? The wife wants to trade in her 03 Mustang GT on a Jeep Wrangler. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Chris

Outnumbered
04-28-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by sigepmock
Anybody got a connection at a Jeep dealership? The wife wants to trade in her 03 Mustang GT on a Jeep Wrangler. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Chris
Redlands Jeep 909-793-2141 ask for Dan Ebach in fleet. Please respect that these fleet guys are not lot salesman. You need to call with EXACT knowledge of what you want. The price he quotes is firm. Don't grind him, its a no haggle deal.
Expect to pay "$500 over" for example, which is invoice plus $500. His deals are fair but not smokin' hot. You may or may not get the car for $500 less somewhere else but it will take you a week of shopping and driving and wasting time to find out.
Tell him John from Lake Arrowhead (white Dodge 4x4 Diesel) sent you and don't treat him like a typical used car salesman. He's a cool guy and will shoot straight with ya.
AKA
OL

KrazyKa
04-28-2004, 12:24 PM
You can get Wranglers for below invoice right now. Go to www.carsdirect.com for competitive pricing. They are showing them going for roughly $2k below invoice. You can get that price at your local dealer, just be prepared to hear them squeal and whine for a bit.

Outnumbered
04-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by KrazyKa
You can get Wranglers for below invoice right now. Go to www.carsdirect.com for competitive pricing. They are showing them going for roughly $2k below invoice. You can get that price at your local dealer, just be prepared to hear them squeal and whine for a bit.
I was just using "500 over" as an example. I don't know what his pricing is but Dan should be competitive with cars direct and he won't "squeal". He matched cars direct for me on our Ram Cummins. Cars direct takes rebate into acount on their so-called "below invoice" deals. Apples to Oranges. Dealers who shoot straight always quote over/under without rebate. So a $500 over at the dealer with $1000 rebate would be called $500 under at cars direct--get it?
OL

sigepmock
04-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks

KrazyKa
04-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Lavey
I was just using "500 over" as an example. I don't know what his pricing is but Dan should be competitive with cars direct and he won't "squeal". He matched cars direct for me on our Ram Cummins. Cars direct takes rebate into acount on their so-called "below invoice" deals. Apples to Oranges. Dealers who shoot straight always quote over/under without rebate. So a $500 over at the dealer with $1000 rebate would be called $500 under at cars direct--get it?
OL
Yeah I get it. I guess I've just missed these "straight" dealers you are referring to. My experience has been "x" over invoice only to find out they are cleaning up on the factory rebates.

sigepmock
04-29-2004, 08:13 AM
bump