PDA

View Full Version : 18-foot Rogers Bonneville on Ebay

cyclone
04-28-2004, 03:36 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2475658863&indexURL=2&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting
2 days left and its only up to $2,000
got some unsavory equipment but also some interesting stuff like the calgo center pivot steering!

Hustler
04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
I think that boat has been on there before. Great boat if your a hard core Lakers fan:rolleyes: :D

hack job
04-28-2004, 04:19 PM
last time it had a buy it now for 3500 i thought that was deal. if you dont mind the back to back bench which is useless:confused: and the lakers colors.:D
paint and new interior and it would be a nice boat;)

Heatseeker
04-28-2004, 05:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that boat is in Manteca, the next town over from me. If anyone is interested, I can take a look at it for them.

victorfb
04-28-2004, 06:07 PM
what are the little square deely boppers on the transum? my rogers had something like that aswell at one time. noticed it when sanding. it revealled the outline of two round holes that used to be there. could those have been drian holes?

FryJet
04-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by victorfb
what are the little square deely boppers on the transum? my rogers had something like that aswell at one time. noticed it when sanding. it revealled the outline of two round holes that used to be there. could those have been drian holes?
I believe they are J drains. They have a rubber flap and drain when the boat is on plain, I think. :wink:
F.J.

victorfb
04-28-2004, 10:27 PM
a rubber flap? holy moly! no way in hell i would trust that set up. are you sure about that, or just funnin with me? sorry to be questioning you, but i find it a bit hard to believe they would even try that.

Squirtcha?
04-29-2004, 06:05 AM
drains (http://www.rexmar.com/images/page157.jpg)

Danhercules
04-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Put a set back on Vic! :D :D :D

old rigger
04-29-2004, 06:37 AM
Those are the ugliest seats I've ever seen, wouldn't mind having the boat though.

superdave013
04-29-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
a rubber flap? holy moly! no way in hell i would trust that set up. are you sure about that, or just funnin with me? sorry to be questioning you, but i find it a bit hard to believe they would even try that.
They are ok for an endurance type of race boat. That way when you get washed down the water just runs out.
But any thing else they suck. If anything is in your bilge (sand, a little stick or the like) they leak.
My flat had them and I just lifted up the rubber flappers and stuck plugs in them.

victorfb
04-29-2004, 08:43 AM
well im glad mine were removed and filled the holes. i just dont like the idea at all.
Old rigger. did your boat deal come through for ya?

Aluminum Squirt
04-29-2004, 09:05 AM
I've got a J drain on my aluminum sled and never had a problem. It's always dry inside and I've left it in the water over night with no problems. Only problem is that I never have to think about a drain plug so I have to remind myself twice as much when I take my fiberglass boat out-Aluminum Squirt