PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Canadians.....

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Just ran out ,shoulda got a 24 pack:p

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
Just ran out ,shoulda got a 24 pack:p
Well, you can always drive drunk down to get some more.....;)

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Trucks in the shop getting a new motor,and I,m at work(well done for the night)and I aint given anyone any ammo to get Dave all wound up:D
thank Christ my driller has abottle of J.D:D

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Trucks in the shop getting a new motor,and I,m at work(well done for the night)and I aint given anyone any ammo to get Dave all wound up:D
thank Christ my driller has abottle of J.D:D
So what you operating?
Logging gear?

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:31 PM
nope..oil rig!

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:34 PM
nope..oil rig!
Yes, I was referring to the logs they run when drilling.... Dads a retired petroleum engineer... anyway must not be....

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:38 PM
O.k just thought you meant logging since that's the second industry here:D actually just doing maintanance on the rig,who did your dad work for ?

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:39 PM
O.k just thought you meant logging since that's the second industry here:D actually just doing maintanance on the rig,who did your dad work for ?
Signal Oil, then Mobil Oil, then Champlin Petroleum (subsidiary of Union Pacific Railroad) and they are now Anadarko......

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:42 PM
Right on,Anadarko is big around here,did some deep criticals for them 2 years ago,I work mainly for devon or suncor.I am supposed to go consulting here this summer.

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Right on,Anadarko is big around here,did some deep criticals for them 2 years ago,I work mainly for devon or suncor.I am supposed to go consulting here this summer.
Cool. Anadarko acquired Champlin from Union Pacific some years back. They have a lot of wells around southern California. I worked for a contractor on the lease on Terminal Island many, many years ago....

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Right on, a bud of mine sat some wells in Malibu,he said he;s never seen anything like it, they had a huge house built over the well so it would blend in with the neighborhood:D that'd be great till the rig had a blowout:D
I'd like to come down there and work in the States,it'd be a hell of a change from the 60 below here in the winter
:D

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Right on, a bud of mine sat some wells in Malibu,he said he;s never seen anything like it, they had a huge house built over the well so it would blend in with the neighborhood:D that'd be great till the rig had a blowout:D
I'd like to come down there and work in the States,it'd be a hell of a change from the 60 below here in the winter
:D
Yeah, they built man made islands in Long Beach and put rigs on them, then covered them with things that looked like high rise buildings. Novel idea. I think the wells are about spent cuz I was down there a little while ago and they were taking down some of the "covers"...

hoolign
04-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Do you have any pictures of those,Ive seen a few, but the guys up here
don't believe these things exist,mind you ,...they believe me when I say the offices ays you can't stop for lunch:D

Tom Brown
04-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Bloody Canadians? Are you menstruating, Hoolign?
By the way, what happened to Betty Boop? Can you send me her email address so I can invite her to come and hang out with us again?

Her454
04-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Bloody Canadians? Are you menstruating, Hoolign?
By the way, what happened to Betty Boop? Can you send me her email address so I can invite her to come and hang out with us again?
Tom, that not even funny - if you dont behave Im going to come up there and spike your bran muffin. :D

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Tom, that not even funny - if you dont behave Im going to come up there and spike your bran muffin. :D
Tracy, spike it with what???????

Tom Brown
04-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Tom, that not even funny
Somebody's grumpy! :D

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Somebody's grumpy! :D
Careful Tom, she might spike your bran muffin with X=Lax and you will turn to liquid.......:p