PDA

View Full Version : All you guys from San Diego....

rvrtoy
04-29-2004, 06:46 PM
My wife got a call yesterday from her nail lady. She was asking if Faith (my 5 month old daughter) was available Monday morning from 7:00 to 9:00 in the morning.
Of course Mrs rvrtoy was confused and asked her why.
She was told that her sister ( the nail ladies sister ) was a talent agent and wanted to know if she (the nail lady) knew of anyone with a beautiful little girl between the ages of 5 to 9 months. She said yes she did.
Long story short, Faith has been hired by a very reputable talent agency as a promotional model and will be appearing on the local KUSI 51/9 morning news during the 8:15am segment modeling a new line of baby clothes. After talking with the talent agent and the agent meeting Faith and hearing of her story, the agent has agreed to hire her for at least 3 more print ads this spring.
I think it's pretty cool!!!:D

fourspeednup
04-29-2004, 06:53 PM
Right on! How is she doing by the way?

GrapeApe
04-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Great news Steve, I will be sure to watch it... You must be a very Proud Dad!!!
*** Grape Ape ***

DeltaSigBoater
04-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Good to hear, I have class at that time, but I'm gonna try and tape it.

THOR
04-29-2004, 07:45 PM
The only thing I am suprised about is why she didnt get chosen sooner. Congrats, that is awesome. You must be a proud, proud Dad.

rvrtoy
04-29-2004, 07:48 PM
She is doing very well right now. She is over 14 pounds now. She has had sort of a rough time the past few days. The doctors just changed some of her medications and her little body is still trying to adjust. All in all, she is doing very well.:D

rvrtoy
04-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Thanks Craig. I am very proud!!!:D
On a side note...Your boat looks AWESOME!!! Hopefully it will be done being sanded and buffed friday. I will have Holly e-mail you some pics, If she didn't already.
Steve

Ziggy
04-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Thats great Rvrtoy, and great to hear Faith has made strides.
Susan Lennon ought to be very interested in the clothes she'll be modeling;)

THOR
04-30-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
Thanks Craig. I am very proud!!!:D
On a side note...Your boat looks AWESOME!!! Hopefully it will be done being sanded and buffed friday. I will have Holly e-mail you some pics, If she didn't already.
Steve
Dude, you are not allowed to hijack your own thread. :D
lets see some pics of Faith in her modeling gear.

rvrtoy
04-30-2004, 07:02 AM
I will post some on Monday afternoon.:D She will be the first baby out and she will be carried by an expecting mother. This should be interesting.:)

Ziggy
05-03-2004, 03:23 PM
I saw Faith this morning---What a Doll she is!!! Susan(anchor) mentioned she wasn't the daughter of the woman carrying her and I could barely catch the woman say her name was Faith.
Very Cool! I know a TV celeb !:D ;)

Mandelon
05-03-2004, 06:24 PM
KUSI is the localest of the local channels. They do a lot of local public service stuff and hometown stories that the affiliated channels don't mess with.
They have more of a small town feel. That is great to hear about your daughter. Don't let it go to her head... :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 06:27 PM
wow.. that is great.. way to go Faith .. she is beautiful.. oh and you guys helped I know.. LOL!! wonderful news.. :D