PDA

View Full Version : Ben Affleck lobbies lawmakers to raise US minimum wage

carbonmarine
04-30-2004, 06:27 AM
Why do these actors & diversionary personalities persistantly take a swipe at living in reality ...or rather the idea adjusting reality to their "visionary" designs .. ??
It would be all the better if they just took up Cancer Charities or Children Charities instead of pretending to understand economic principles or dynamics based in reality....
** These fugg'in people dont even balance their own check books !!!
Rick32:cool:

Scream
04-30-2004, 06:50 AM
Exactly. Try lowering the costs businesses have to pay to just exist and see the average wage of laborers rise automatically. Because of the Workers Comp debacle here in California, we've passed over our folks for any increase in wages for a while. fix that and our people will be ahead of the curve...

Dr. Eagle
04-30-2004, 07:40 AM
You know, I have heard it is easy to be LIBERAL when you are RICH..... Losers..........:mad:

welk2party
04-30-2004, 07:50 AM
YEs, lets raise the wages so we can pay even more workers comp. That sounds like a good deal!

RiverToysJas
04-30-2004, 09:03 AM
I am SOOOO against raising the minimum wage!!! :mad:

Offshore1
04-30-2004, 09:41 AM
One of my freinds owns a business. If they raise MW, then he will be FORCED to lay off a few people.
Ben Asslick knows as much about MW as I do about Ben Asslick.

Dr. Eagle
04-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
YEs, lets raise the wages so we can pay even more workers comp. That sounds like a good deal!
And Social Security and Medicare Tax and all the other crap that goes along with it.......:yuk: