PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore and dogs???

Nubbs
04-30-2004, 06:42 AM
Anybody ever take their dog to Elsinore? Are they allowed to swim in the water?
Thanks
Nubbs

Ntwotrance
04-30-2004, 07:28 AM
I use to take mine there, then they started getting upset about the dogs being in the water...not sure what the latest status is on that though...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-30-2004, 07:43 AM
We take our dog to Elsinore all the time, never had a problem. She is not really enthused about swimming in the first place but she goes in the water. We have even hung out with one of the elsinore cops off duty there and he never said anything about dogs.
I say its AOK to bring Fido! Go for it!
:D

Nubbs
04-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
I say its AOK to bring Fido! Go for it!
:D
His name is Mox, not Fido.:D :D If my mom were to see that she'd be really upset. Sometimes I think the dog is more important than me.:D :D

HotHallet
04-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Nubbs- When are you going to Elsinore? I am planning on going sometime this weekend. Hope to see you out there. By the way this is Travis from Truckin' Mag. I met you over at AEM one day last year. How have you been and how's your boat?

Nubbs
04-30-2004, 08:45 AM
Travis,
I'm heading out tomorrow morning. I'll probably get there around 6:30 am to make use of the good water. I'm not sure what marina I'll launch from. Depends on whether or not we take the dog. I'll keep my eye out for you. You still have the same pickup right? I'll be on the beach with a blue top ez up (not sure if that helps). Look for the boat or pickup in the picture. My boat has banks power stickers on the scoop. I'll probably have my cowboy hat on.
Nubbs
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/361Boat-med.jpg

HotHallet
04-30-2004, 09:09 AM
Might go tomorrow. I need to find someone to go with me to operate the gps while I hammerdown. My number is 310-344-2555. Give me a call later tonight and I will hopefully know if I am going tomorrow or not.

Ntwotrance
04-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Just checked their lake rules, and they've taken out about animals at the lake, so I guess you're good to go.....time for me to take the lab out again...

Nubbs
04-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Travis, I'll give you a call later.
NTWOTRANCE, where'd you find the rules?

Ntwotrance
04-30-2004, 11:42 AM
http://www.lake-elsinore.org/lakerules.asp

HotHallet
04-30-2004, 03:10 PM
NUBBS-GOING TO GO SUNDAY EARLY. HH

Nubbs
04-30-2004, 07:13 PM
HH,
Have fun and be safe. Make sure to post some numbers for us.
Nubbs

Danhercules
05-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by HotHallet
NUBBS-GOING TO GO SUNDAY EARLY. HH
See ya early!!!!!

Nubbs
05-03-2004, 06:34 AM
We brought the dog Sat. and he chased a ball all day long. He swam in the water and we didn't have any problems from the park rangers.

woodrow
05-03-2004, 07:32 AM
do urself a favor, and leave the ****ing stupid ass dogs at home where they belong,,,,,,,noone wanst your dog jumping all over there boat or taking dumps on the beach,,,,,,****ing morons

Nubbs
05-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by woodrow
do urself a favor, and leave the ****ing stupid ass dogs at home where they belong,,,,,,,noone wanst your dog jumping all over there boat or taking dumps on the beach,,,,,,****ing morons
Actually, you should do YOURSELF a favor and take pre-school spelling class over. I understand that NO ONE WANTS my dog jumping on their boat. FYI, we don't allow our dog to jump on boats. If he happens to take a dump, it gets cleaned up immediately. Besides, it's completely within the park rules to take a dog. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere. In all honesty, I've seen dogs behave better than some kids. If the responsible person can't control his dog, then I agree with you and the dog should stay home. :) :) :)
Nubbs
Oh, one more thing. Maybe you should take that stick out of your ass. It seems to be bothering you.

woodrow
05-03-2004, 11:16 AM
any dogs that i see taking shits on the beach or jumpiung on my boat is going to get shot,,,,,,howthe **** are you suposed to enjoy yourself if you have to watch your stupid dogs all day? leafe the pets at home where they belong,,,,and i wont be going wlsewhere i will just be posioning the dogs with coolant, or just shooting them if they bother me

THOR
05-03-2004, 11:19 AM
any dogs that i see taking shits on the beach or jumpiung on my boat is going to get shot,,,,,,howthe **** are you suposed to enjoy yourself if you have to watch your stupid dogs all day? leafe the pets at home where they belong
You will answer to me of you touch my dog tough guy. We'll see just how bad you really are.
Have a good day. :D

woodrow
05-03-2004, 11:22 AM
i dont bother peoples dogs until they start to bothger me,,,,,,the first time that they jump on my boat, or take s shits next to me on the beach is getting beatn, i already had to drown sonebodies dog this year in laughlin and i dont want to do it againn

MR FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 11:27 AM
i dont bother peoples dogs until they start to bothger me,,,,,,the first time that they jump on my boat, or take s shits next to me on the beach is getting beatn, i already had to drown sonebodies dog this year in laughlin and i dont want to do it againn
I heard only if it's a girl dog. sweety..

boxscore
05-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey Woodrow... are you for real? If you are, then you' re a bomb waiting to explode. Get some anger mgmt help and mix in some primary education curriculum while you're at it.
Your friend (if you need one),
Boxscore

Nubbs
05-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Sorry badass, I mean little woody, why don't you just shutup here? Really, it's one thing for people to think you're stupid, it's another thing to open your mouth (or type in this case) and prove them right. As long as people stay within park regulations, there's nothing wrong with taking a dog. Now, with that said, please do not post again until you can spell better than a 5 year old.
Nubbs