PDA

View Full Version : Simple solution to immigrant problem!

CA Stu
04-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Gentlemen, there is a simple solution to the illegal immigration situation.
All red-blooded Americans need to do to stem the tide is to beat the immigrants at their own game: i.e., work at shit-hole jobs for less money than they do!
For instance, the next time you see a Mexican working in knee deep in mud digging bare-root nursery stock and you really think you deserve that job, just go to his boss and offer to work for a dollar less an hour and take it away from him. If enough white Americans do that you can bet the Hispanics will get sick of the competition (they are lazy, remember?) and go back home.
Before long only white folks will be in the fields and orchards and fruit prices will be lower than ever!
If this ain't an elegant solution to immigration I don't know what is! :rollside:
Thanks
CA Stu
PS All this well thought out, polite rhetoric and reasoning has convinced me.
I'm going back to England, England, England.
I'm going back to England.
hmm, I don't think so. :)
(Apologies to LL Cool J)

beerjet
04-01-2006, 01:22 PM
All red-blooded Americans need to do to stem the tide is to beat the immigrants at their own game: i.e., work at shit-hole jobs for less money than they do!
For instance, the next time you see a Mexican working in knee deep in mud digging bare-root nursery stock and you really think you deserve that job, just go to his boss and offer to work for a dollar less an hour and take it away from him. If enough white Americans do that you can bet the Hispanics will get sick of the competition (they are lazy, remember?) and go back home.
Before long only white folks will be in the fields and orchards and fruit prices will be lower than ever!
If this ain't an elegant solution to immigration I don't know what is! :rollside:
Thanks
CA Stu
(Apologies to LL Cool J)
I KNEW A RICH WHITE KID IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT USED TO DO THAT

Ivan Dan
04-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
(Apologies to LL Cool J)
So when you do start your new strawberry picking position?

CA Stu
04-01-2006, 01:29 PM
So when you do start your new strawberry picking position?
Did you just call me a red-blooded American? :cool:
Thanks!
CA Stu

GHT
04-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
(Apologies to LL Cool J)
Don't understand why Pres. Bush wouldn't call you right now and offer you a job as an advisor... :rolleyes: ... :)

THOR
04-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Stu,
You are as ignorant as they come. Without a question. If you are working here illegally and not paying taxes, having kids in hospitals that you and I fund, then you are breaking the law and are a criminal. It is that simple. You seem like a smart guy and you should be able to figure that out. It isnt long division dude, just a matter of right versus wrong.

YeLLowBoaT
04-01-2006, 02:54 PM
ok lets see... I can get a illegal alien day laborer for $50 bucks a day( never personally have hired them, but from ppl I know that do its the going rate) so when do you want to start working for me at $40 a day??? let me know when you want to start there stu.... The comign week will not be too bad... its only scraping ceilings and then skimming every thing to give a "semi smooth" look...Ok to start at 7 am on monday... let me know.

redneckcharlie
04-01-2006, 02:55 PM
so i guess its only "white americans" that think their is an illegal immigrant problem! you've posted about racism, what the fxxk is that, that you just posted? your a jackass! somehow, i bet the getup in your avatar, is a true life likeness of yourself. :yuk:

Moneypitt
04-01-2006, 03:08 PM
There is no simple, win, win, solution. There aren't even any hard solutions. I have mixed feelings about what is going on. BUT, one thing that worries me is the reformer, the one writing/advising our leaders now, is the same one that wrote/advised our leaders back in 65' when the last "reformation" took place. Anyone know who I'm refering to?............MP
Hint, I wouldn't want to ride with him driving.........especially over bridges...

THOR
04-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Sweet Stu. Didnt you write a book on how to win friends and influence people. SHould I call you Zig Ziggler now?

KACHINA KEN
04-01-2006, 03:15 PM
F the Mexican problem, it's the Canatards we gotta worry about :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
(Apologies to LL Cool J)
So your true "racist" attitude just came out. So let me get this, you want everyone here to be WHITE? Get rid of all the hispanics?
What about the black people,native americans,asians,jewish,canadians,etc? What would you do with them since you have such great ideas.Im really curious..............

core attitude
04-01-2006, 03:57 PM
So your true "racist" attitude just came out. So let me get this, you want everyone here to be WHITE? Get rid of all the hispanics?
What about the black people,native americans,asians,jewish,canadians,etc? What would you do with them since you have such great ideas.Im really curious..............
For what it's worth........Judaism is a religion not a race.........carry on. :)

Rocket-J
04-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Nothing wrong with immigrants. Nearly all of our families came from someplace other than here. Most of them worked long hours for little money to get ahead and live a better life than the "old world". The key word here is "legal". When everyone supports the system, it makes this nation strong. We all vote, serve on jury duty, buy insurance, pay our medical bills, serve our military duty, pay taxes and support our local neighborhood. We should all get what we earn and what we pay for, not what we can scam from others. I grew up very poor and inherited nothing. Everyone has the same opportunity and everyone can get ahead if they want. Al

ThongMagnet
04-01-2006, 04:36 PM
ok, the estimate of illegals is somewhere between 11 million and 100 million, according to CNN. The problem is they are not...for the most part...paying their share of Taxes.
The same people that hire these illegals...if you open their company books... are not paying their share of taxes. Thats alot of people not paying their taxes.
Taxes build new schools, build new highways, as will as thousands of other projects that make United states a great place to live.
If we want to have a great place to live, you are going to have to turn in you neighbor who brags about how he can hire a day labor for $50 a day.
The place to start is those who run their business with illegals (easy to identify). I am all for it being a felony to hire an illegal.
YellowBoat, it is you and your business, the IRS will audit first...with cameras, and other means to expose you criminal mind. Its people like you I hope get caught first. I hope they take your yellowboat, your truck, and anything else you own, and ruin the rest of your life. You are equal to a drug dealer, and scum.

core attitude
04-01-2006, 04:44 PM
YellowBoat, it is you and your business, the IRS will audit first...with cameras, and other means to expose you criminal mind. Its people like you I hope get caught first. I hope they take your yellowboat, your truck, and anything else you own, and ruin the rest of your life. You are equal to a drug dealer, and scum.
Ahhhh......I think you need to reread his post. :rollside:

Ivan Dan
04-01-2006, 04:44 PM
ok, the estimate of illegals is somewhere between 11 million and 100 million, according to CNN. The problem is they are not...for the most part...paying their share of Taxes.
The same people that hire these illegals...if you open their company books... are not paying their share of taxes. Thats alot of people not paying their taxes.
Taxes build new schools, build new highways, as will as thousands of other projects that make United states a great place to live.
If we want to have a great place to live, you are going to have to turn in you neighbor who brags about how he can hire a day labor for $50 a day.
The place to start is those who run their business with illegals (easy to identify). I am all for it being a felony to hire an illegal.
Dude....chill out....I think if you go back and re-read what Yellowboat wrote ( never personally have hired them, but from ppl I know that do its the going rate) he said he hasn't personally done it. No need to get all crazy on him.

Ivan Dan
04-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Ahhhh......I think you need to reread his post. :rollside:
damn....you beat me to it :yuk: :crossx:

core attitude
04-01-2006, 04:50 PM
damn....you beat me to it :yuk: :crossx:
Yep......been working on my typing.....seems to have paid off. :D

YeLLowBoaT
04-01-2006, 04:51 PM
LOL
"ok lets see... I can get a illegal alien day laborer for $50 bucks a day( I never personally have hired them, but from ppl I know that do its the going rate) so when do you want to start working for me at $40 a day??? let me know when you want to start there stu.... The comign week will not be too bad... its only scraping ceilings and then skimming every thing to give a "semi smooth" look...Ok to start at 7 am on monday... let me know. "

YeLLowBoaT
04-01-2006, 04:55 PM
One more thing, I get audited by the IRS and FTB EVERY YEAR!!!!!!! I can't even Efile.
Its do too the fact that My mother was a lead auditor for FTB.... Lets just say she "knows the system"( she should she help design it....)

me4drvr
04-01-2006, 05:23 PM
I usually lay in the shadows and read but this whole thing is way too out of control and society is soooo overracting.. All I know is that i just paid $43k in taxes for the year. As well as many many tax paying Americans (White, Black, Yellow, Green, Blue, etc) do. But the whole thing about this new law is if an illegal gets arrested then they are a felon either way. Now let's think about this on a personal level. God forbid you or someone you know gets raped by an illegal. Would you not want that fugger prosecuted to the fullest extent, or get away with some immunization technicality that a scum ball attorney would scrounge up?? I have no problem with the laborers, the govenment needs to have a better program. I think Bush's idea of work permit's need some refining, but could work rather well. I am in no way a political person, but this whole situation is getting out of hand. This country is based on the Constitution and winning the Alamo, not jumping the fence for an easy way out on our tax bill. I know I know we are all descendents of immigrants, but come on now, is that not a whole different era?? We need an Ellis Island in San Diego.... go ahead now tear me up...

me4drvr
04-01-2006, 05:25 PM
One more thing, as long as the sandbar still flows and beer is still poured, life is grand!!

ThongMagnet
04-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Ok, I'll man up. Sorry YellowBoat, I miss read your post... But My general point to those who brag that they can hire some illegal for $50 still stands. Productivity is what drives our economy, not cheap labor. You pay your taxes, I pay mine. I did not pay $43K in taxes this year, just $15K. But that is what I owe.
There are reasons a business or individuals get audited by the IRS. Usually either the business or individuals took questionable right offs, or someone (usually a former employee) turns them in.
Sorry YellowBoat

mike37
04-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
(Apologies to LL Cool J)what the hell are you thinking
no one want to take the jobs away from the Mexicans just force them to be legal and pay taxes
and have the employers pay their taxes to
if every one worked legally things would be a lot better for every one

Rocket-J
04-01-2006, 07:45 PM
The American dream is for everyone from anyplace. It is not robbing the bank. It is opening an account and working hard to build it up and taking out what you earned legally. Al

CA Stu
04-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey all you knuckleheads with your panties in a bunch,
Happy April Fool's Day. :D
Thanks
CA Stu

ColeTR2
04-01-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm going to Mexico on Monday! Got a nice order for CAD-CAM software. So some money does go the other way. To bad I have to pay income tax on it.

beerjet
04-01-2006, 11:39 PM
You are equal to a drug dealer, and scum.
Come on , your kidding right . Nobody is that stupid. The penalty for a DUI is now manditory 6 months in prison . 1 year for the second . 4 years for the third. If you think your gonna convince everyone that you have never drank and then driven a vehicle (and that includes a boat ) your dumber than I am drunk. That is breaking the law . I can only hope that everyone's ignorance not only bite's them in the ass , but (no pun intended) f***es them as well.
I wonder if everone who has there panties in a bunch about this is willing to take the shot in the wallet if all the illegal immigrants mowing grass and picking fruit were to get paid a decent union wage . No your not and thats why no one complains about it . Luckily we elected a f***ing nazi for a president and he's raping everone at the pump , everyone who works anyways. That should make up for it right . If he dont the dune coons he and his father sold our great nation to should make it up to everyone right .
Sorry dont mean to ramble on but I'm just a f***ing wet back tryin to keep the economy from forcing eveyone to sell there boat .
-resident taco bender-

canuck1
04-02-2006, 12:11 AM
F the Mexican problem, it's the Canatards we gotta worry about :p
Fukkin Canadians :mad: :mad:

MagicMtnDan
04-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Good job Stu ("Stugots"* is more like it). You come in here, post your ignorant shit-stirring words and your run. Typical weasel who doesn't understand the truth.
-------------------
* stugots - from stu cazzo or u' cazzu, the testicles

HMF'er
04-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Come on , your kidding right . Nobody is that stupid. The penalty for a DUI is now manditory 6 months in prison . 1 year for the second . 4 years for the third.
-resident taco bender-
Maybe the book says that, but it's not happening. Besides sobering up in the tank after the arrest, most 1st time offenders are doing nothing more than paying a ton of fines / fees to the state, county, city, MADD, AA, attorneys, DMV. 2nd offense maybe 30-60 county jail. This is a straight DUI, not a crash/ injury or something more complicated.

Raylar
04-02-2006, 03:24 PM
I've been say'in it for years, maybe someday most will listen and learn from the thought. We basically took most of the western United States from Mexico(Spain) and very few shoots were fired! Now the Mexicans are taking it back without a shot being fired. Kind of ironic isn't it!Theres only one big problem, they can't afford to own and operate it! We are moving very fast into a global economy where the good old USA won't be king or number UNO anymore. The best solution is to raise the standard of living below the border. How do we do this. Simple, just put it to a vote in Mexico, where there are alreay many states. Ask Mexico and while were at it, Canada to join the UNION!! Sounds wild doesn't it, but when you think about, it makes damn good long term sense. Clean up the corruption and inequities in Mexico and establish a rule of law and property ownership rights that we have here in the USA! Sure some of our politicos are stupid and a little corrupt, but when they get caught, they go to jail and lose a lot(Cunningham) In Mexico they usually get elected to higher office. All of a sudden we would only have to protect a 250 mile border with Guatamala on the south and nothing on the north. When you consider the real people of these two countries and how they would melt into our culture and system the United States of North America would really become the awesome economic and social power it should be!! Just a somewhat sane crazy thought for all of us!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

mickeyfinn
04-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I still like the idea of auditing and counting the numbers of illegals working across the country. First you identify them, then issue a work visa and force the employer to withhold taxes. Then comes the good part. Multiply the number that were found by two. Now go round up that number of scumbags on welfare (may be hispanic, white, black purple or pink), ship them to Mexico. Make it an immediately punishable capital offense to come back. We get rid of two leaches for every productive, employed previously illegal found.....Wouldn't be long and Mexico will police their own border....

meaniam
04-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Come on , your kidding right . Nobody is that stupid. The penalty for a DUI is now manditory 6 months in prison . 1 year for the second . 4 years for the third. If you think your gonna convince everyone that you have never drank and then driven a vehicle (and that includes a boat ) your dumber than I am drunk.
-resident taco bender-
i for one can say i never ever drink and drive. when me and my wife goto a party, there will always be one of us that is sober. there is people out there that do belive in this.
as far as the illegals i dont want to go into this khaos. but it does suck that i had just filed for my state disabilty becuase of a recent accident where i spent a week in the hospital. i had just recived the conformation of wages they send out. there are 11 people using my social. all with hispanic last names. mostly working for temp services. everyear i have to wait longer for the irs to assign me a temp id number. becuase they to have too many people using my social security number. it adds an extra 4 weeks to my return. i can only imagine what it will be like when i retire 40 years from now. i have tried to get a new social security number. but they refuse to change it.
if i ever do need to use goverment aid due to unforseen circumstances. im sure that too would be impossible as it may show i have 11 jobs. so i do have a issue with illegals and the people that hire them.
michael

womba
04-03-2006, 02:49 PM
That sucks someone else is using your socal. I think some of these illegal alien supporters would change their tune if their identity is stolen or they get into an accident on the freeway with an illegal alien.

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 02:59 PM
This fool 'stu' is a complete ignorant fool. Take the time to read some of his posts in this thread http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110183.
You will soon learn this degenerate's head is full of nothing but a squirt of warm piss. CaStu - go home.

Dave C
04-03-2006, 03:18 PM
I dunno.... if its one thing I know for certain is that you can't trust those darn Canadians... they a ruthless tricky bunch...
Ask Mexico and while were at it, Canada to join the UNION!! Sounds wild doesn't it, but when you think about, it makes damn good long term sense. :

Havasu Cig
04-03-2006, 03:31 PM
ok lets see... I can get a illegal alien day laborer for $50 bucks a day( never personally have hired them, but from ppl I know that do its the going rate) so when do you want to start working for me at $40 a day??? let me know when you want to start there stu.... The comign week will not be too bad... its only scraping ceilings and then skimming every thing to give a "semi smooth" look...Ok to start at 7 am on monday... let me know.
For the record they will not work for $50.00 a day. I have a Resident Alien (legal) that has done work for me for a long time and he talks about the lazy kids coming from Mexico today that want $10.00-$12.00 an hour for being a day laborer and they will only work as hard as they have too. This is tax free cash $$$ by the way. The guy that works for me stays here about 6 months out of the year and then flys home for the winter. He is in his 60's has put all his kids through college in Mexico and is a damn hard worker, but he came here without breaking the law.
When I was a kid I had to wotk my ass off because my dad had me go to job sites on the weekends and work, and then as a young adult I worked with him for four years doing construction. I met plenty of people from all races that worked hard. It is a myth that these illegals work harder than people of other races IMO.

Havasu Cig
04-03-2006, 03:40 PM
If he dont the dune coons he and his father sold our great nation to should make it up to everyone right . [/QUOTE]
That Might be considered a little racist. Not that I care but since we are on the subject I thought I might point it out. :)

chub
04-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Come on , your kidding right . Nobody is that stupid. The penalty for a DUI is now manditory 6 months in prison . 1 year for the second . 4 years for the third. If you think your gonna convince everyone that you have never drank and then driven a vehicle (and that includes a boat ) your dumber than I am drunk. That is breaking the law . I can only hope that everyone's ignorance not only bite's them in the ass , but (no pun intended) f***es them as well.
I wonder if everone who has there panties in a bunch about this is willing to take the shot in the wallet if all the illegal immigrants mowing grass and picking fruit were to get paid a decent union wage . No your not and thats why no one complains about it . Luckily we elected a f***ing nazi for a president and he's raping everone at the pump , everyone who works anyways. That should make up for it right . If he dont the dune coons he and his father sold our great nation to should make it up to everyone right .
Sorry dont mean to ramble on but I'm just a f***ing wet back tryin to keep the economy from forcing eveyone to sell there boat .
-resident taco bender-
What ever you do for a living, your correct, Bush and his friends are raping us at the pump. You have to realize what no income below tax wage illegals do to our system. My sister is an Emergency Room Charge Nurse in your area. A large percentage of patients in the ER are not ER patients. They just know they can wait and get a script for their cold. :mad: If you pay taxes that alone should make you upset. The last time I was in an ER it cost my ins. about 250k. Med. ins. ain't cheap and healthcare is outta control. It's not just who's mowin my lawn pickin my fruit yadda yadda yadda. It's the big picture.
Chub................A white guy that dug ditches the first ten years of my working carrer. Save all that jobs you won't do bullshiat for the lazy and stop insulting white people you racist raza mutherfockers. Hang a mexican flag over the American flag and that's just an act of WAR!

stoker
04-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Hang a mexican flag over the American flag and that's just an act of WAR![/QUOTE]
I couldn't agree more :mad:
The illegals are starting to catch on though. They now protest waving the American flag. Friggen bastards!

chub
04-03-2006, 04:11 PM
beerjet! I owe you an apology. I didn't read your last sentence till now.
CHUB.....< Boat,Riverhouse and Rhino paid for so you and your friends won't break my river habit. :)