PDA

View Full Version : Iam sooooo in the dog house!

rvrpig
04-30-2004, 11:21 PM
I was too be married today....
The girlfriend and I were to be married today...but we had broken up for a couple of months at the end of last year. Well today was to be our wedding day if we had not called the wedding off. We have since worked things out and are back together......but I was told that I am not to talk to her today because this was when the wedding was going to happen. Any suggestions on how I can make things better today?
Does it make it worse that she is a wedding cordinator and has to do 5 weddings today.....and not one is for her....
:eek:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6042Picture_019.JPG

Kilrtoy
04-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Tell her to get over it, there is always tommorrow

Jungle Boy
05-01-2004, 12:03 AM
axe murder her and find another onr that is more understanding.:D

CxCx
05-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Plan for another/better day.
I'm walkin' the plank too this year:eek: CxCx

DansBlown73Nordic
05-01-2004, 01:52 AM
Be glad you changed your mind...........NOW RUN;)

Phat Matt
05-01-2004, 02:14 AM
Damn. Takes some balls to post a pic. I'm gping on 5 years right now and we're cool. Get married when you're ready or forget it. BTW. I f$#cked up right now so doen't listen to me. :D

v-drive
05-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Roses and some nice words on a card work on a good woman.
If they don't you have some decisions to make..v-drive

Phat Matt
05-01-2004, 02:35 AM
you are killing me...I'm on a mission tonight...

roostwear
05-01-2004, 05:07 AM
Be glad she has exposed this petty, controlling side of her nature now. It will only get worse when you're married. Read the signs..... walk away now before you get married and ultimately become another miserable divorce statistic.

MagicMtnDan
05-01-2004, 05:36 AM
While she's off sobbing you should go to a titty bar with some friends and have a great time. Then stop by a club, pick up a hottie and have some uninhibited sex with her.
Do it again every day thereafter until you forget about her. Keep going forward. Life is too short to spend it with someone who is pissed at you (trust me - she will NOT forget the "wedding day" and you'll be paying for it forever - EVEN if you do end up marrying her she won't forget and you'll never stop paying for it).
There's an old saying you should know, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
You can treat a woman badly and get away with it but you won't ever get away with the "wedding day." Move on before you have to learn the hard way.
And have a good time!

twistedpair
05-01-2004, 05:54 AM
As much as I hate to agree with MMD;) , I gotta agree. Women hold grudges.......Forever.

JetBoatRich
05-01-2004, 05:59 AM
You two agreed to split up and then back together:( was it all your fault and she blames no fault on herself:confused:
Sounds like she needs to move on or even out, before it gets even worst:mad:

Daytona19
05-01-2004, 06:00 AM
If she is playing those kind of games now, wait till you get married!!! Either she gets over it or you move on, lifes to short to play this shit on each other. Women are like busesd a new one comes around the corner every 10 minutes. When you find the RIGHT one ride it till it hurts.

Wet Dream
05-01-2004, 06:12 AM
What do you mean "WE"? As in "we" broke up for a while. And "we" called off the wedding?
Who really broke up and for what reason? This is just me reading between the lines, but it sounds to me like you broke up, and called off the wedding and she has every right to be upset with you. If you really want to make it up to her, work on a wedding date. It doesn't have to be next month, but if you do it, stick to it. If you have any doubts, move on and become a man later.

Cas
05-01-2004, 06:47 AM
The only other way out of it is to set another wedding day....April 30, 2005. Doing so will still make it the "happiest" day in "her" life and it'll be the only way for you to redeem yourself.
Probably be easier and cheaper, in the long run, just to go get laid somewhere.

bigd1
05-01-2004, 06:57 AM
If you're fighting and breaking up and getting back together then you're not ready to be married. Sounds like she's more into the wedding part than the married part anyway.

Dr. Eagle
05-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Cas
The only other way out of it is to set another wedding day....April 30, 2005. Doing so will still make it the "happiest" day in "her" life and it'll be the only way for you to redeem yourself.
Probably be easier and cheaper, in the long run, just to go get laid somewhere.
Sounds like a good plan....
But I like this one better......
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
Be glad you changed your mind...........NOW RUN;)
You're killing me Dan..........

repo man
05-01-2004, 01:04 PM
how old are you man? you look too young to get married . go play the field some more.

MsDrmr
05-01-2004, 02:18 PM
just some honest words from a woman.. years ago (four) my husband now proposed to me on Dec. 19th and said it was my x-mas gift as well but he wanted me to have it early. That eve, we got into an argument and two days later he took the ring back, got his money and then asked me what I would like as a gift. I really did not want anything.
Well he went out an bought me a 45gal fish tank for x-mas. Truth is, I HATED THAT FISH TANK FOR TWO YEARS. It was not until last year that I told him I hated it, and he never would have guessed, but the truth is, we do hold to every hurt, and with each hurt and each betrayal be build up walls to protec ourselves and detach. Use caution, and be careful, I don't think it's the end of the relationship however sit and talk, work it out, and all will be okay.

Kilrtoy
05-01-2004, 03:50 PM
Since everyone has already called it,
If she is like this wait until she has a noose around your balls, ooops, I mean a ring on your finger. DUMP HER
THERE IS NO ROOM FOR JEALOUSY,
There are way too many fish in the sea

Kilrtoy
05-01-2004, 03:50 PM
double post

BahnerBabe
05-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by repo man
how old are you man? you look too young to get married . go play the field some more.
He is 31 and he has played the field alot. Yep this is the "girlfriend" Really I'm not that bad I dont see any problems with being upset that day. I really dont know were some of you have got that I was jealous, controlling or anything like that. All I was, was upset and hurt I was suppose to marry a man I love very much and didnt get to, and yes I took alot of blame in the break up, still do. Alot of you are right if he isnt ready then he better run now and run fast. I think I have been very understanding in this matter. But it shows alot that he would try to get advice from you guy. It was his effort that he did this that kept him out of his self made dog house. Thank you to all of you that had the nice feedback, and stories it was nice that some people understand all women arent all out to make mens lives bad.

Debbolas
05-02-2004, 07:59 PM
I am glad you guys are back together....You should put this in your past, if you have "made up" and forgiven each other, it isn't fair to hold this day against him.
Best of luck!
:)

CA Stu
05-03-2004, 12:33 AM
Q: Did you know all babies are a born with a penis and a set of testicles?
A: The doctors pull them off the stupid ones...
NEXT!
Cheers
CA Stu
PS Looks like you're already carrying that relationship anyhow..;)

HighRoller
05-03-2004, 04:59 AM
Can I borrow your pillow?

HammerDown
05-03-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by roostwear
Be glad she has exposed this petty, controlling side of her nature now. It will only get worse when you're married. Read the signs..... walk away now before you get married and ultimately become another miserable divorce statistic.
Exactly why I NEVER got Married!
Dude...burn rubber away from her!

Jbb
05-03-2004, 05:08 AM
With respect to getting ...married...to a controlling woman...Take those Ideas...and bury them....bury them with a shovel.....And then bury the shovel....:cool:

AZmike
05-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Married and bored or single and lonely..... Thats what Chris rock at least says

Mandelon
05-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Set a new date for February 31st. :D

waterslinger
05-03-2004, 08:50 AM
Tell her she lost her seniority with the break up. Now move to the back of the line.
Just buy her a house and car and send her on her way.
Save you a lot of bullshit.

PHX ATC
05-03-2004, 08:55 AM
Go boating and forget about the past.:D