PDA

View Full Version : Paging HH

BoatFloating
05-02-2004, 08:41 AM
I take it the Tug sold since the you took the Thread down??? Keep us posted on your next purchase. Did you call Mesa???

Havasu Hangin'
05-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Yep...it was a very sad day yesterday. The ole HH Tugboat rolled outta here for the last time.
Mrs. HH was a little misty (since we have so many good mammories...er...memories on the Tugboat).
Next purchase? I'm thinking an R/C boat for the sandbar. Can I hang out with you guys?

BoatFloating
05-02-2004, 10:38 AM
I hope Mrs. HH didn't leave the toy errrrr.... good memories in there either. Any luck for the hunt for the Burb?

spectras only
05-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Next purchase? I'm thinking an R/C boat for the sandbar. Can I hang out with you guys? [/B] HH, wait til the guys find out about your offshore boat purchase ;) :p .They'll all want to have a ride:D

Steamin' Rice
05-03-2004, 12:50 PM
.....Next purchase? I'm thinking an R/C boat for the sandbar. Can I hang out with you guys?
Congrats... Uh, won't the new boat be too big for Havasu?? :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by spectras only
HH, wait til the guys find out about your offshore boat purchase ;) :p .They'll all want to have a ride:D
Those guys wouldn't be seen with me when I had the Tugboat...what's makes you think they'll hang around me when I get an R/C boat?
Even boatfloating can't fit in an R/C boat...

spectras only
05-03-2004, 03:24 PM
HH , I've heard a rumor over at OSO that you're checking out some banana boat;) . You'll be banned from this site then:D

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by spectras only
HH , I've heard a rumor over at OSO that you're checking out some banana boat;) . You'll be banned from this site then:D
Spectras...sounds like you've been in the cold a little too long...a little dain bramage maybe?
I don't see a Spectra section...so what are you doing over there?

Jrocket
05-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Whatcha buy'n there stretch?

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Whatcha buy'n there stretch?
Nothin'...I figured I'd ride with you for awhile...

Jrocket
05-03-2004, 07:44 PM
If it doesnt sell,your always welcome.

spectras only
05-04-2004, 08:43 AM
Spectras...sounds like you've been in the cold a little too long...a little dain bramage maybe?
I don't see a Spectra section...so what are you doing over there? Just lurking just lurking :p

RiverToysJas
05-04-2004, 05:31 PM
I thought you said you'd ride with me for a while! :confused:
There's plenty of zip-ties on the ole'Lavey you know?!?! ;)
RTJas :D

77charger
05-04-2004, 07:00 PM
I would be glad to offer HH a ride but then it phased me
1- i have a boat who's name is famous for checkers(although mine got a pink stripe instead
2-I have square subs
3-By the time HH gets to ride it might have the 6v batt set up installed:D :D

phebus
05-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by 77charger
1- i have a boat who's name is famous for checkers(although mine got a pink stripe instead
2-I have square subs
Three strikes....your out. :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-05-2004, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
There's plenty of zip-ties on the ole'Lavey you know?!?! ;)
RTJas :D
I'll have to check into the zip tie/ft ratio on the Lavey...if you don't have enough, we could always hit Home Depot on the way to the river!
Originally posted by 77charger
2-I have square subs
Next you're gonna tell me that you only allow wine coolers on board and country music in the 8-track?
Robert...your life is going in the wrong direction, my friend...pull it together before it's too late.

BoatFloating
05-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Robert...your life is going in the wrong direction, my friend...pull it together before it's too late.
Sounds like his life is going in the right direction to me. At least he has a boat, right? :D

77charger
05-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Next you're gonna tell me that you only allow wine coolers on board and country music in the 8-track?
Robert...your life is going in the wrong direction, my friend...pull it together before it's too late. Well there are no wine coolers allowed except for female.I am a little up dated so it has a cd player and i can bring the country music i do have a good collection BTW aint that what you hear in the 909:D