PDA

View Full Version : First trip with lavey

cc322
05-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Well I finally got to take the new boat out for the first time, launched on thurs nobody there but the wind gods. Made for some rough water, I am vey happy with my choice to get the 24 footer it ate the chop up with no problem:D the next day was blowin even harder, again no promlem with the boat ,it ran strong and smooth. Saturday crowded as hell at the ramp alot of boat chop and no wind, they had some boating safety demos going on and rescue training , boat ran great ,the ride was a little firmer but still no problem, very solid construction, fills good to blow by others in heavy soup while they have to back off:D lol. Saw a few other LAVEYS out as well saw one in the channel named NEXTTASEX sound fimiliar. We are very happy with our choice in our new boat, cant wait to use it again.

Scream
05-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Congrats on the new boat. I can only imagine how I would have felt in your (water)shoes. A boat is like a fine wine, sample it ofen and remember it's nuance's.
Have a great season.
Scream<----knowing exactly what you're feelin

LaveyJet
05-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Congratulations! Nothing like a new boat, even the "new boat smell" Hope you enjoy your Lavey as much as I do mine.

Boozer
05-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Congrats on your maiden voyage(s)
That long awaited first run is always the best. I hope to someday have in my possesion a high end boat to the likes of yours and I can't imagine the senasation I will have taking it out on the first run. I wish you many successful trips to come.