PDA

View Full Version : Best Burger In Town

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 06:33 AM
What is (in your opinion) the best hamburger place?
I like Farmer Boys
In - N - Out
Cowboy Burger
Carls Junior $6 burger (but I can only eat half)
:D

Just4Fun
05-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Legends On Baseline or Mountain. They have a pastrami cheeseburger that you can only eat twice a year with out plugging you arteries...:D

Tom Brown
05-03-2004, 07:04 AM
The Ice House Tavern - Ice Burg
... it will saw your ass in half.

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Just4Fun
Legends On Baseline or Mountain. They have a pastrami cheeseburger that you can only eat twice a year with out plugging you arteries...:D
I know everyone LOVES Ledgends, my family included, but every time I eat there I get sick.....very frustrating. I think it is the spices in their fries.....:(

FMluvswater
05-03-2004, 07:08 AM
The White Spot
Tom & Jerry's

little rowe boat
05-03-2004, 07:09 AM
In & Out burger
Tommys in Eagle Rock or the one in LA.
Johnny burger in Riverside
Farmer boy.

Cas
05-03-2004, 07:29 AM
which town?
Best burger I've had by far is at Burgers in Paradise on Maui. Went back a couple of years ago to make sure, yep, they're the best.

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:33 AM
I think I need to go check that out!
any burger, any town......I just picked our local burger places...

woodrow
05-03-2004, 07:37 AM
deboolas (bitch) how many ****ing posts do you need to make in one day? dont you have a fucjiking job to go to instead of worrying about which burger joint to go stuff your face at? you have been on there for 2 months and already have 1200 posts? AND TE REst of you whores need to go do smoething other than sitting on your fatasses all day long on ***boat. get a ****ing life away from the puter!!!!!!

welk2party
05-03-2004, 07:37 AM
TK Burger on Coast Highway

chub
05-03-2004, 07:53 AM
TK Burger
L&L on Beach

THOR
05-03-2004, 08:02 AM
TK
Henry's
Tommy's

OGShocker
05-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by woodrow
deboolas (bitch) how many ****ing posts do you need to make in one day? dont you have a fucjiking job to go to instead of worrying about which burger joint to go stuff your face at? you have been on there for 2 months and already have 1200 posts? AND TE REst of you whores need to go do smoething other than sitting on your fatasses all day long on ***boat. get a ****ing life away from the puter!!!!!!
Nice that a coward can curse a lady out and not have the testicular fortitude to leave her husband a phone number.

carbonmarine
05-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Cassady's in newport beach......just plain good !
Rick 32:cool:

v-drive
05-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Dude Chill, This lady has never been rude so your language is not called for ....v-drive

THOR
05-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Woodrow, show some respect and be a ****ing man and dont cuss out women, especially nice women. Keep your rude comments to yourself.

AZmike
05-03-2004, 08:50 AM
Tk burgers in HB
Cowboy surfer in corona,

Rev. Williams
05-03-2004, 08:57 AM
By far the Madonna Burger at The Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo!! You get the burger and a hot fudge sundae (in a goblet) and you are DONE !!! I love it !!!

Tom Brown
05-03-2004, 08:59 AM
LMAO! What a fabulous 7th post. I wonder if his IP address matches up with one of the regulars. :D :D :D
Deb, I would consider it a personal favor if you would post more. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

v-drive
05-03-2004, 09:02 AM
common Debbolas don't let this wimp slow you down.
All of your posts have been great. Oh I get it you're formulating a comeback to bury him ,I'll shut my mouth now. :D v-drive

ahhell
05-03-2004, 09:59 AM
DEAR PRICK YOU GET OFF THE 'PUTER AND GET A JOB...
IM GOING TO TOMMY'S...OR IN N OUT

CustomCruiser
05-03-2004, 10:14 AM
1. The Widow Maker at Claim Jumper.
2. In-n-Out (4x4 w/grilled onions).
3. 6$ Burger at CJ.
Try ordering your fries "animal style" at In-n-Out. Mmmmm, cheese fries...

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
LMAO! What a fabulous 7th post. I wonder if his IP address matches up with one of the regulars. :D :D :D
Deb, I would consider it a personal favor if you would post more. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
you hit it on the head tom.. he is a reg. and he is not using his real screen name..
he has a real problem with woman and maybe it's because he treats his wife the same way.. his old lady takes it and he thinks we will too. but he has another thing coming.. I know exactley who this prick is.. :p ;)

THOR
05-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
you hit it on the head tom.. he is a reg. and he is not using his real screen name..
he has a real problem with woman and maybe it's because he treats his wife the same way.. his old lady takes it and he thinks we will too. but he has another thing coming.. I know exactley who this prick is.. :p ;)
Do tell. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by THOR
Do tell. :wink:
lets see if he is MAN enough to come out of the closet.. ;)
but I do not think he is the man he thinks he is..

summerlove
05-03-2004, 10:41 AM
original McDonalds cheesburger, no pickles please....oh, that's the kids, mine would be any burger from Cheesecake Factory....

Ziggy
05-03-2004, 10:44 AM
lets see if he is MAN enough to come out of the closet.. ;)
MrsV, You gave him a woody by calling him PRICK--a post like his is not even worth acknowledging or addressing.
In-N-Out, with onions and animal style fries. :)
Then there is my favorite roadside stand in Fallbrook-Nessy's :D

Dr. Eagle
05-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Woodrow shows his intellegence (lack thereof) once again. Woodrow. on behalf of Debbolas and the rest of us;
DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY...

little rowe boat
05-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Woodrow shows his intellegence (lack thereof) once again. Woodrow. on behalf of Debbolas and the rest of us;
DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY...
NO NO Please GO AWAY MAD. It would make me feel better.:yuk:

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Ya know what else is good?
Animal Fries (yum!)
and I'm having a healthy salad for lunch....gotta fit into my swimsuit soon...........:D

little rowe boat
05-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Chili fries at Tommys.mmmm good.:cool:

AleAlchemist
05-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Douglas Burgers in Elsinor off of central (74)
Has a nice Dbl Bcn Ch.
And an awsome chicken salad, good greens grilled Chicken...
MMmmm.... Grilled Chicken....
What was I talking about!

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Wendy's actually has some decent salads...

MR FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 11:37 AM
I like Wendy's also.. :D

Tom Brown
05-03-2004, 11:54 AM
I know exactley who this prick is..
I look forward to watching you peel this banana. :)

v-drive
05-03-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I look forward to watching you peel this banana. :)
I bet he is already backstepping. The little chicken (oh what the hell) shit.:D v-drive

MR FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 12:04 PM
he disappeared.. what's up with that..:rolleyes:

topless
05-03-2004, 12:06 PM
He's jealous because he could only think of 7 things to say.

MR FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 12:07 PM
LMAO!!

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 12:22 PM
gotta go play vollyball in the pool
later dudes..........
:cool:

Kilrtoy
05-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Wood Ranch,
Marie Calenders,
Mimis Cafe,
Daglas in Winnetka

truksnboats
05-03-2004, 02:28 PM
TK Burger in Newport Beach has one hell of a good burger

Dr. Eagle
05-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
NO NO Please GO AWAY MAD. It would make me feel better.:yuk:
Yeah, you are right...................
GO AWAY MAD...........AND DEFINITELY GO AWAY

CARRERA
05-03-2004, 04:53 PM
What about "Fat Burger"

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 05:03 PM
ok, I'm thinking In-N-Out for dinner!!
:D :cool:

Ivan Dan
05-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I like PK Burger in Brea off of Imperial Hwy or my other favorite is Ruby's they make a killer burger too.

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Ruby's on the HB pier?
;)

Ivan Dan
05-03-2004, 05:12 PM
Any Rubys but YA that one is good with the views of the beach.

Hallett19
05-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Rockies in San Diego

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2004, 06:11 PM
I like the shack burger in playa del rey.. mmmm ;) ;)

INFINITEJJ
05-03-2004, 06:44 PM
The best burger by far is at the Forty Niner Tavern at the corner of PCH and Bellflower in Long beach. Nothing like a burger and a BEER.

gigamurph
05-06-2004, 11:33 PM
Late jumpin' in on this subject that is near and dear to my heart; but if any of you are out Palm Desert way, stop in at Clownpuncher's place, ROC's Firehouse Grill, and I believe ya won't be diappointed. While there, be sure to get some of the "Cipotle Poppers"! Holy s**t those things are great!:D

BIGAMIST
05-06-2004, 11:56 PM
Holiday Burger.......pastrami cheese burger
Hooters
Frosty Queen

lilrick
05-07-2004, 05:38 AM
WOODROW isn't very nice.

BADAXE
05-07-2004, 06:47 AM
The Frisco burger at Marie Calendars.:)

goneboatin
05-07-2004, 07:22 AM
Try a hamburger from Farmer Boys with pastrami added. It's not on the menu, but they'll make it for you. Ya gotta get some of those onion rings too. They're killer. That should get your cholesterol up and slow your heart down for about 2 days.

FRENCHIE
05-07-2004, 08:30 AM
"phils charbroiled burgers" in downtown San Bernadump!:D

River Lynchmob
05-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Topps has some of the best burgers around the the 1/2 pastrami burger is killer. and the small fries can feed a family of four dont even think about getting a large.

Krazy K
05-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Harlands in San Luis Obispo is the best burger I've come across!!
When is In-n-Out coming up here??

clownpuncher
05-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by gigamurph
Late jumpin' in on this subject that is near and dear to my heart; but if any of you are out Palm Desert way, stop in at Clownpuncher's place, ROC's Firehouse Grill, and I believe ya won't be diappointed. While there, be sure to get some of the "Cipotle Poppers"! Holy s**t those things are great!:D
Thanks Gig :D Didn't I promise you a beer? Next ime you cruise home from teh tiver gimme a call there and make sure I'm there.
In an attempt to refrain from SPAMMING I hesitated posting anything about burgers, but, since ya brought it up
Is this the burger you had?
Named the "Fire Chief"
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/536Chief_burger-med.jpg
Honestly that's one of my favorites and the best selling burger we have.
Oddly enough, I can never pass up a SuperStar with cheese from Carls Jr, or an In-n-out double double with a chocolate shake

Debbolas
05-07-2004, 01:02 PM
You have your own resturant? That is so cool!
Congrats!!
:D ;)

gigamurph
05-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Thanks Gig :D Didn't I promise you a beer? Next ime you cruise home from teh tiver gimme a call there and make sure I'm there.
In an attempt to refrain from SPAMMING I hesitated posting anything about burgers, but, since ya brought it up
Is this the burger you had?
Named the "Fire Chief"
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/536Chief_burger-med.jpg
Honestly that's one of my favorites and the best selling burger we have.
Oddly enough, I can never pass up a SuperStar with cheese from Carls Jr, or an In-n-out double double with a chocolate shake Oh yeah; that's the baby! Best damn burger I've had in a long, long time! What I really dig about your place CP is that ya cook the burgers to order. Ever since the big e.coli scare, restaraunts have ruined more burgers than I care to think about! What they do to burgers is sacriligious! I like my burgers rare to medium rare and when your waiter/cook(?) asked me how I wanted my burger cooked, I damn near jumped for joy!......and those "Chipotle Poppers" are the absolute and your fries are no slouch either! Hope to see your place around for a long time to come! As for that beer, I will hold ya to it! I don't drink as much as I used too, but I'll work somethin' out! :D

Bow Tie Omega
05-08-2004, 02:11 AM
I know that saying In & Out is some what of a cop out, but I swear the one in Hesperia, right off of the 15 is the best In & Out in the state. It is still the way all of the others used to be freshness wise. And the servers are always polite and sincere and they actually take pride in their work. I know it is just a burger, the wife thinks I am nuts when I talk about this place. It has become a regular stop when we are on our way up to Havasu or Laughlin

Debbolas
05-02-2007, 11:59 AM
How did you find this?
It's sooooo old ;)

Debbolas
05-02-2007, 12:09 PM
If you subscribe to the song chain, then you can go check your user cp and it will be there :D
best salad?
Chinese chicken salad at Mimi's :D

my21advantage
05-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Or there breakfast burrito..I need a frickin wheelchair after one of those

n8dawg
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Hamburger Habbit - in Old Town Goleta... BEST BURGER Period!
Chubbies - Santa Barbara, another great burger!

dumbandyoung
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
If you subscribe to the song chain, then you can go check your user cp and it will be there :D
best salad?
Chinese chicken salad at Mimi's :D
now thats a great idea.:idea: :D

desertbird
05-02-2007, 12:31 PM
I like the shack burger in playa del rey.. mmmm ;) ;)
WOW!! :eek: :eek: I didn't think anybody else knew about The Shack!!! Used to eat there once a week in college.
man, I'm getting hungry.
Up here in Valencia, theres a new joint "Phat & Juicy" burgers. Try the "grandma burger" Hand pressed patty with chopped onion and bell pepper (like grandma would make 'em). Fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D :D
Then, the $6 is tough to beat......

mobldj
05-02-2007, 12:34 PM
1st way to go deb 4 holding back,2nd i think we forgot every mans fav burger..........furrburger please....lol (xtra sloppy)

Pussywhippled
05-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Best burger I've ever ever had is the jalapeno burger at Angels in Anaheim.
You know the place... It used to be Harvey's.

CBadDad
05-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Does anybody remember Hamburger Henry's in Belmont Shores? They had like fifty different kinds of burgers. When I was a kid my favorite was the Charlie Brown burger - it had peanut butter on it. It melted on the hot burger, so damn good. He used to also serve these giant hot fudge sundaes with soft serve ice cream and a bowl of hot fudge on the side.
Damn, I gotta go find something to eat now. :D

Boozer
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
1st way to go deb 4 holding back,2nd i think we forgot every mans fav burger..........furrburger please....lol (xtra sloppy)
Hold the fur please. Having to pick hair out of my teeth can really kill the joy afterwards.

mdunn01
05-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Ok, not one mention for Fudruckers? Man any Fudruckers, the biggest and they always kick butt!!
Pasadena, Anaheim, ontario Mills mall.

Old school Ultra
05-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Good ol Burger, IN Paso Robles on 24th on the way to Naci The best!!!

RiverRatMike
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
What is (in your opinion) the best hamburger place?
I like Farmer Boys
In - N - Out
Cowboy Burger
Carls Junior $6 burger (but I can only eat half)
McDonalds 99 cent double cheeseburgers. Yummy! :)

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
I know that saying In & Out is some what of a cop out, but I swear the one in Hesperia, right off of the 15 is the best In & Out in the state. It is still the way all of the others used to be freshness wise. And the servers are always polite and sincere and they actually take pride in their work. I know it is just a burger, the wife thinks I am nuts when I talk about this place. It has become a regular stop when we are on our way up to Havasu or Laughlin
Okay, solely due to the fact that the only reason I ever stop at that In and Out, is because I'm on the way to the river or Vegas, I would have to agree!! Dub Dub No Tom with Grilled O and Animal Fries!!
Then, the Frisco Burger at Knowlwoods, and the Italian Burger at Kelly's Korner Tavern in Placentia!! That's goood stuff right there!

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
05-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Best burger I've ever ever had is the jalapeno burger at Angels in Anaheim.
You know the place... It used to be Harvey's.
No...ahem ahem...I don't know that place.
But don't forget Angelo's Car Hop on St. College in Anaheim. Been enjoying burgers and beer there since I was a kid (okay, the beer a little later).

Troy McClure
05-02-2007, 07:17 PM
By far the best burger around is at Muldoon's in Newport. They'll cook 'em any way you want it and it's perrrrfffect.
Great, now I might have to make a trip....:)

Trailer Park Casanova
05-02-2007, 07:19 PM
In n Out
But the Jalamma Burger located Just above Lompoc is tits.

mrs.rvrluvr
05-02-2007, 07:20 PM
The burger's at Topock are pretty freakin' good. Farmer Boys burgers are great.