PDA

View Full Version : Think Baskins has interesting flavors?

FMluvswater
05-03-2004, 07:23 AM
I was playing a game with someone and had to find an ice-cream flavor beginning with letter Q (still haven't found one) and I found this on Google ... :eek:
The Wacky World of
Japanese Ice Cream (http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/japano/0207/ice-cream/1.html)
Huh. :yuk: mostly IMO

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:24 AM
How about Quince? (I think it is a fruit)
:D
that is totally gross....On Iron Chef they are always making ice cream out of lobster liver and fish scales......
:yuk:

FMluvswater
05-03-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
How about Quince? (I think it is a fruit)
that is totally gross....On Iron Chef they are always making ice cream out of lobster liver and fish scales......
:yuk:
Cool thanks Debbolas I'll look that up and as for Iron Chef ....EWWWWWWW!!! :yuk: That sounds revolting! :D :yuk: :D

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:30 AM
It is totally gross, they make this huge dinner, and always at the end they are making something gross in the ice cream maker......
The show is fun to watch......Sqeezon!!
LOL :D

FMluvswater
05-03-2004, 07:36 AM
Thumbs up on the Quince ... :D Impressive. :cool:
If they are making the ice cream just as a (hehehe) GAG :D, then it would be funny AND gross. :D

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:39 AM
No, "gag" they really like that kind of food over there....not my cup of tea....
The only reason I know about Quince, is from that Movie "White Men Can't Jump", Woody's girlfriend Rose Perez, was trying to get on Jepordy, and she had memorized "things that begin with Q"
It's frightening the amount of useless knowledge stored in my brain, mostly movies stuff.....

FMluvswater
05-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Not useless .... came in very handy to me today! :cool: :D

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:41 AM