PDA

View Full Version : Wrightnow

MudPumper
05-03-2004, 07:54 AM
You have a PM

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Hey Mike,
Nothing to trick, but it works great, I have the holes tapped so the seats can come real easy and it jut leaves the plates. I hated the idea of wood screws into the stringers to hold the seats down.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1000Dsc03556.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1000Dsc03557.jpg
As for how ther river was, well we spent most of the time laying sod, about 1500sf in my site and another 2000sf in two other sites and not have my boat done to go play in sucked, but other wise it was great.
Not sure if Hack Job and Flat Broke will offer to come help again..lol But it would of been a long day without there help...thanks again guys.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1000Dsc03547_2.jpg

hack job
05-03-2004, 09:06 AM
mark the grass looks killer in that pic!
it was no problem to help out. we will se you out there in two weeks for freeboard and ill be on our grass!;) :p

flat broke
05-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Mark,
Glad to lend a hand. We actually would have been really screwed if all the kids didn't prove to be as big of a help as they were. My arms at toast (gonna be picking skin of those ham hocks for a while :) ) but I still had a great time. The only suck part was being at the river and knowing that my boat isn't ready to go yet.
We'll get that fixed soon enough though!
Chris

victorfb
05-03-2004, 09:24 AM
wow. the grass looks killer. and thats an awsome spot. how much is it to rent out monthly? and do they have other spots like that? way cool.

MudPumper
05-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the pics, those were exactly what I was looking for. Grass looks great!!! Did you get any pics of the sprinkler system you ran!!:D LOL You didn't happen to lay some sod in spot 132 did ya? Looks like I'll be lounging near you at FC!!! Thanks again for the pics.

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 09:50 AM
Hey Chris and Tyson, I think Sat. was cooler at the river than here in LB was on Sunday, but thanks again for all the help. It's a good think we were keep busy cause who knows what we would of put the kids up too after the wagon ride.
But this pic kind of says it all. Man with his new boat, new lawn and no wife around...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1000Dsc03550_2.jpg
vicrorfb,
Rent is $306 a month for 6 months and then the snow birds have it for 6 months. They have limited water front sites and there is a looooong waiting list to move up the the water....Most of the camp sites have grass already, but a group of us thought we would inprove on it some. Boy is it nice to back at the river, I have already made four trip this year and without the boat, next trip will be with the boat, just in time for FB.
Mark

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Thanks for the pics, those were exactly what I was looking for. Grass looks great!!! Did you get any pics of the sprinkler system you ran!!:D LOL You didn't happen to lay some sod in spot 132 did ya? Looks like I'll be lounging near you at FC!!! Thanks again for the pics.
Glad ths pics help, No pics of the sprinkler this trip, maybe next time...lol. Let me see we layed sod down in site 12, 17, 33 and 121, somehow we missed 132. Site 132 does have a nice lawn already though, you should be very happy there except for the wild party group I here that coming in on the 15, Oh wait thats you guys...lol
See you at FB....
Mark

HBjet
05-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by wrightnow
I have already made four trip this year and without the boat, next trip will be with the boat
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that last year...:D
Looks great
HBjet

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 10:09 AM
Randy, Did I say next trip, I meant to say next year, I meant next May, I meant middle of next may...thats it
Mark

HBjet
05-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Randy, Did I say next trip, I meant to say next year, I meant next May, I meant middle of next may...thats it
Mark
HAHA.... you know, with you having your boat this year.... does that mean we will see a mellower side of Wrightnow? You are very far away from the FBC group....

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by HBjet
HAHA.... you know, with you having your boat this year.... does that mean we will see a mellower side of Wrightnow? You are very far away from the FBC group....
Yeh, I will most likely pass on the laast man standing contest this year....
Mark

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Randy, What do you think, off white for the back ground and green and gray for the flames.....
Thanks Toddwjuzz
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1000mark_s_scoop_001_2.jpg

MudPumper
05-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Hey mark, 2 more questions. What are the dimensions of the brackets and is it just aluminum angle??

HBjet
05-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Looks good... its a lot of flame... What about flames just around the opening of the scoop?
just a thought...
HBjet

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Hey mark, 2 more questions. What are the dimensions of the brackets and is it just aluminum angle??
Mike, It's 4 x 3 aliminum angle, but make sure it has the curve in the angle, it's much stronger...

flat broke
05-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Looks NICE Mark. I like how he went kinda old school with the tips of some of the flames.
Chris

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks Chris, Yeh I like the old school flames, dont see much of it, but it was Todd idea I cant take credit for it...
Mark

hack job
05-03-2004, 12:16 PM
mark that scoop is going to kick ass!~ ;)

victorfb
05-03-2004, 12:55 PM
the scoop looks killer. and the old school stuff is the way to go IMO. now quit giving Todd more work to do right now. i need him to finish my hull.:p

TRG
05-03-2004, 03:34 PM
easy vic!!! relax....you will have it by wed.!!! now just sit back and crack open an ice cold......diet pepsi and....breath!
( if you could only hear the trickling water cd in the background!) lol
hey mark... ive changed her up just a hair but i think you'll like the change!
randy...i layed out the scoop three times and could not make it set well with me or my critic (juzzy) lol
it seemed to me that i looked like a necktie too tight!
its a big scoopiedoopie doo! so it needs a larger graphic to not seem too big! ( not that its too big of a scoop!)
actually... i really dont have a clue as to what the hell im talking about! :p :confused:
dizzy and wandering aimlessly....todd

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by toddnjuzz
easy vic!!! relax....you will have it by wed.!!! now just sit back and crack open an ice cold......diet pepsi and....breath!
( if you could only hear the trickling water cd in the background!) lol
hey mark... ive changed her up just a hair but i think you'll like the change!
randy...i layed out the scoop three times and could not make it set well with me or my critic (juzzy) lol
it seemed to me that i looked like a necktie too tight!
its a big scoopiedoopie doo! so it needs a larger graphic to not seem too big! ( not that its too big of a scoop!)
actually... i really dont have a clue as to what the hell im talking about! :p :confused:
dizzy and wandering aimlessly....todd
Todd, your starting to sound like youve been out in the sun to long

Danhercules
05-03-2004, 04:04 PM
As long as your dizzy when workin on Vics boat!:D :p

TRG
05-03-2004, 04:11 PM
thats when it all comes out good!!!
its when you have a strait head is when nothing falls into place!
j/k (i do not promote the use of alcohol or any other mind altering substances when operating an airbrush!):D
does budweiser count though?
bruthas gotta drink sumthin!:p

victorfb
05-03-2004, 07:30 PM
budweisers count only if you can still count the budweisers. loose track and your workin on danhercules stuff instead. :D

MudPumper
05-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Mark, thanks again for the pics. I weighed my options of doing a bunch of glasswork or going aluminium like you did. After a short trip to the metal supply store I decided to mount my seats just like yours. Hope you don't mind my stealing your idea;) Anyway I think it's a great Idea and a heck of alot simpler than the wood and glass work I was about to do. Thanks again, I'll post up some pics in the next day or so.:D

wrightnow
05-03-2004, 11:56 PM
No problem Mike, post some pics of your project and keep us posted....
Mark

HBjet
05-04-2004, 12:14 AM
No problem Mike, post some pics of your project and keep us posted....
Mark
What the hell are you doing up this late? haha!

pebo
05-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Now if i could just get someone to lay some sod in my site:D

hellbound
05-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Your site is so sad that sod cant even get laid there!------------------------------------------------------------SORRY you left it wide open lol