PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elsinore -Sunday 5/2

hallett02
05-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Anybody know what's up with all of the fighting going on back in the pocket?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Another fight this weekend? :confused: :yuk: Heard about the one a few weeks back :yuk: I thought boating was supposed to be fun:confused:

hallett02
05-03-2004, 03:12 PM
It looks to me like there is some sort of local "lynch mob" going around beating the crap out of people. I heard some of them shouting "get the hell out of here, this is our beach" "Don't ever come back". It sounds like some "Turf" issue.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2004, 03:18 PM
sounds like the same dealio with the last fight. :yuk:
We were there a weekend ago and saw part of the alledged "locals" crew but there were no problems that I was aware of.
Heard is was packed yesterday though.

v-drive
05-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Your joking right? I'm just getting ready to test my boat there and I'm not putting up with anyones bull@#*&t..v-drive

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-03-2004, 03:30 PM
mmmmm must have been a full moon

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2004, 03:31 PM
We go there all the time and have never had any issues other than a random moron on the ramp or something. I wouldn't let some stupid "Locals" keep you away.
In fact, we might be out there this weekend. Maybe we will see ya out there! :D

hallett02
05-03-2004, 03:44 PM
I have been going there for a few years now & have never had a problem. But these guys just attacked people including one of my friends who had nothing to do with their "Beef". They did this right in front of my kids & they were crying & screaming. I am very disturbed by this & pretty pissed off! I honestly don't know if it is a safe place for families anymore. These guys out numbered the people they were after by about 3 to 1.

Danhercules
05-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Good thing I was outta there by 11. Smooth water gone, i am gone. Thanks for the heads up.

Lightning
05-03-2004, 04:52 PM
That is ****ed up - I have no tolerance for shit like that.

PlyaPlya22
05-03-2004, 05:33 PM
You gotta be kidding me. What seemed to be the problem? I hope your buddy is OK.

repo man
05-03-2004, 07:29 PM
shocked i go there all the time and never have any problems. the cops down there don't take any shit. it wont take verry long for them to get this under control.mabe we should have another event down there and over run the ****ers.

Kilrtoy
05-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Its sad that someone actually claims that piece of shit lake as their own.
WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS :yuk:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Sounds like a job for my posse LOLOLOL

hallett02
05-04-2004, 08:29 AM
I saw the same bunch of assholes hit some guy in the head with a rock about a month ago!!! I saw 5 guys beating on one guy even after he was down, what a bunch of pussies. It seems they only come after you if they know they out number you & can kick your ass!! Watch out for these ****ers. I want some payback for what they put my kids through. My daughter is now afraid to go back to elsinore. My friend is OK, he got punched once in the head from behind buy some 6'2" fat piece of shit with a shaved head & a 6"long goatee.
My friend couldn't even defend himself because he has a broken leg, but the hit him anyway!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-04-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by hallett02
I saw the same bunch of assholes hit some guy in the head with a rock about a month ago!!! I saw 5 guys beating on one guy even after he was down, what a bunch of pussies. It seems they only come after you if they know they out number you & can kick your ass!! Watch out for these ****ers. I want some payback for what they put my kids through. My daughter is now afraid to go back to elsinore. My friend is OK, he got punched once in the head from behind buy some 6'2" fat piece of shit with a shaved head & a 6"long goatee.
My friend couldn't even defend himself because he has a broken leg, but the hit him anyway!!!!
Thats not right, I have a trip planned on the 23 to the cove. come on down we all can hang out and have a beer and keep the pussys away

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-04-2004, 08:39 AM
are these pussy on boats or walking up to the cove

hallett02
05-04-2004, 08:46 AM
They are on boats. I've been told that most of them are elsinore locals. This last sunday they were on a smaller white open bow boat with a purple bimini & an older white advantage party cat with purple & blue graphics. The one ****er that seems to be the ring-leader is usually on a v-bottom deck boat with a big "CORE" wakeboards logo on the sides.

What's Poppin'
05-04-2004, 08:51 AM
We were out there on Sunday and I think I know which group you are talking about. They were in a green and tan rig. Looked to be a Crownline or along those type of boats. What got our attention was that they all had shaved heads and a lot of tattoos, but one of them was a real crack addict looking fool with what appeared to be his version of a g-string on. They were cruising up and down the cove most of the day. What a shame!:frown:

PlyaPlya22
05-04-2004, 09:03 AM
I agree, let's plan another event down there. We will all just go down there and hang out. That is rediculous, I can't stand MO FO's like that it get's my blood boiling. The thing that gets me is you don't take into considersation that there are kids present and on top of that you hit a man that is already impared!!:mad:
So what is the date?

hallett02
05-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Sounds like a plan to me. I'll leave the wife & kids @ home & bring all of my boys. Here is a picture of one of the ****ers that seems to be the instigator!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by hallett02
Sounds like a plan to me. I'll leave the wife & kids @ home & bring all of my boys.
Why would you want keep on fighting? Don't get me wrong, I think all this "locals only" shit and fightin in front of kids is bullshit but what good is seeking revenge gonna do?
Can't we all just get along?? :D

hallett02
05-04-2004, 09:32 AM
I'm not suggesting that we go looking for trouble. All I'm saying is everyone should be made aware of what's happenig out there. And that people should stick together & protect themselves if it happens again. Unfortunately, It doesnt seem like the police are taking it as serious as they should.

PlyaPlya22
05-04-2004, 09:33 AM
I agree, it's not about fighting! But at the same time you have to let these guys know that you are not going anywhere because they say "it's there lake" that's rediculous. If you show up in numbers and go hand out and have a good time, they will understand that they are the minority and not the majority. Maybe they will get the picture.

BIGAMIST
05-04-2004, 09:35 AM
2X4 to the knee-caps will fix it:wink:

Rev. Williams
05-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
2X4 to the knee-caps will fix it:wink:
Be sure it's the ring leader and all the other pussies will walk away. I have a few law inforcement friends down that way that would be interested in this also. I'll make a couple of calls today.

ZODIAC KILLA
05-04-2004, 10:40 AM
I'm sure that KARMA will pound in their head-
Get 'em-

mirvin
05-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, that's why I keep my trusty shotgun "Betsy" down in the ski locker!!;)
You don't think I keep ski's down there do you?:D
mirvin

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-04-2004, 01:45 PM
well I cant go until sunday May 23 all my weekends until then are taken up.

hallett02
05-07-2004, 09:48 AM
Looks like the Chamber of Commerce might be doing a little clean-up on the lake to rid it of some bad elements!!!!!

nitro702
05-07-2004, 12:12 PM
I give a big F-U to those guys messin with people in the pocket. They will get what's comin to them if they don't lighten up. It's nobody's lake but everbody's

nitro702
05-07-2004, 12:34 PM
I'll bring my zodiac there, I just mounted a flame thrower on the front and I'll burn them bitches like a pair of big lips on a hot crack pipe.

River Blonde
05-07-2004, 02:23 PM
I was out at the Lake and saw the same fight. Even some of the trashy "local girls" were going after the wives or girls who had kids. One of the girls being attacked had 5 kids on the boat with her and a girl on one of the other boats being attacked looked pregnant.
What kind of people do this...and why aren't the cops taking it seriously???:frown:

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 06:21 AM
Wow,
we were going to take Ahhell's boat, his neighbor's boat, and our boat out this Saturday.
Now I am having second thoughts.
Anyone els going out there this Sat?

ZODIAC KILLA
05-10-2004, 11:34 AM
OH MAN!!!
Did you read the post from river blond!!!
KIDS!!!!! PREGNANT WOMEN!!!!!
WUT THE !@&#&* ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING!?!?!?!?!
I JUST DON'T GET THE MENTALITY- MAYBE THEY NEED TO EVOLVE PAST THE MOKEY'S THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THEM!!!! JUST OUTA CONTROL!!!!!
THEY SHOULD BE GLAD THAT THEIR MOM'S WERN'T HAMSTERS- SHE WOULD OF ATE THEM!!!!
DISGUSSSSTING!!!