PDA

View Full Version : Hows this for service..

welk2party
05-04-2004, 10:16 AM
I had to get my boat out of storage and drive it all the way back to Eliminator for a mistake that they made when I took delivery. They gave me the wrong trailer. When they gave me the correct one they failed to register it. So they need the trailer for a DMV inspection. I understand things happen and I really wasn't all that put out, but it was time consuming. Anyway, They call me a couple of days later and ask me where I want the boat delivered. I ask them if they know how far I am and they insist. Cool! They are washing it up and it will be here in an hour at my doorstep.
Figured Eliminator should get some service props like some of the other manufactureres.

copperrat20
05-04-2004, 10:18 AM
that's bitchin. but too bad that they wouldn't go pick it up also. would have really made out with that free cleaning and all.

welk2party
05-04-2004, 10:21 AM
True. At least this way I am motivated to get it back to the lake and enjoy it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2004, 10:23 AM
well props to them and you for not getting upset.. usually people would go off on an honest mistake.. congrats on getting back on a delivery with a wash at that.. ;) ;)

welk2party
05-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Specially since the wash always takes me a couple of hours and I am sure it was in need after sitting out at the factory.