PDA

View Full Version : ((Boom Boom)) I Hear Beat Of The Drums!!!

HCS
05-04-2004, 09:57 PM
BUDWEISER SUCKS!! EVERYTIME I DRINK IT, IT TASTE LIKE CARP. :D

fourspeednup
05-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Never had carp before, I'm not a big fan of bottom feeding fish---****ers get huge though!:D
Bud products give me gas like I just ate a chile verde combo:yuk: That can be pretty cool once you're about 12 deep:D

HCS
05-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Those slimy bastards. They make me sick! I'll beat their heads
against the rocks!!

HCS
05-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Never had carp before, I'm not a big fan of bottom feeding fish---****ers get huge though!:D
Bud products give me gas like I just ate a chile verde combo:yuk: That can be pretty cool once you're about 12 deep:D
Must be that rice beer. Makes you fart up a squid.

Debbolas
05-05-2004, 06:36 AM
In Japan people fry the scales off of the Carp fish and EAT them............... :yuk:

boxscore
05-05-2004, 06:40 AM
They make for an elegant sashimi dish.... be sure to use lots of soy sauce and wasabe.

JetBoatRich
05-05-2004, 06:41 AM
Bud and Coors suck:D
Last night I was at the Oakland A's game and was given a Coors Light:yuk: I could not drink the thing it was terrible:eek:

Debbolas
05-05-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by boxscore
They make for an elegant sashimi dish.... be sure to use lots of soy sauce and wasabe.
The fish's scales? really? on Iron Chef, they were saying they tast like potato chips. :yuk:

mirvin
05-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Bud and Coors suck:D
Last night I was at the Oakland A's game and was given a Coors Light:yuk: I could not drink the thing it was terrible:eek:
You'll come around Rich. I used to be a premium only beer drinker too:) You just can't sustain the "Quality and Quantity" at the same time;) AT least I couldn't, so I went with Quantity:D
Coors Light ROCKS.
mirivn:D