PDA

View Full Version : Celeb's Spotted @ Needles

NSS-RiverRunner
05-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey All Thanks for a great time last week, in Needles....
Jennie and Rick, thanks for the hospitality.....
It was even great to see celebrities there including: Jack Black, Mandy More, Joey McEntire, Uncle Kracker, and Spencer from King of Queens..Even the poparatizy made an appearance
Out Late

Speedin' Ian
05-05-2004, 12:16 PM
I heard that Jack Black guy is one hell of a guy!

Come On
05-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Jack Black was cool no ego at all. Wait till the Weekly World News finds out he lifts golf balls.......:p

Dead Weight
05-05-2004, 12:29 PM
I was there and when the lifting went on and Jack is innocent, but calling jonny cochoran (spelling?) just in case! Joey was much better looking in person! So dreamy!

NSS-RiverRunner
05-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Ya I got the golf balls floating around in the bed of my truck still....They have the "Jack Black" prints all over em

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
05-05-2004, 12:36 PM
That Guy Joey rocked!!!! I can't wait for the Joey / Mandy Wedding, talk about an event!! Maybe we could have it by the lagoon....
NSS - I am telling you should seriously consider the spell check feature!! And, you forgot to mention we ran into Menudo at the RD...
Speendin - when is the Joey / Mandy trip to Shasta? I want to insure the perimeter is secure so you both can move freely...

Dead Weight
05-05-2004, 12:46 PM
uh oh!

smalls
05-05-2004, 02:27 PM
ANY PICS?

Speedin' Ian
05-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Hey Shi-ada be Runnin By Now the trip to Shasta is the third week in July, I'll have my people call your people and they can square away the security for the trip.
Sorry Smalls no pictures! There was one photographer but I had my security smash their camera, come on! We couldn't let pictures of all those celebrities together at the Red Dog get out to the public.
The wedding is a ways off, but I'll check with Mandy anyway. We could have the ceremony at the lagoon and the party at the Red Dog:D .

Speedin' Ian
05-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey NSS-RiverRunner you forgot about D12 and I'm not certain but I could of sworn I heard Billy Idol at the Red Dog on Friday night. Come on

05-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
Hey Shi-ada be Runnin By Now the trip to Shasta is the third week in July, I'll have my people call your people and they can square away the security for the trip.
Sorry Smalls no pictures! There was one photographer but I had my security smash their camera, come on! We couldn't let pictures of all those celebrities together at the Red Dog get out to the public.
The wedding is a ways off, but I'll check with Mandy anyway. We could have the ceremony at the lagoon and the party at the Red Dog:D .
Hey speedin - I might have to get my peeps to reserve me a houseboat of my own and be in Shasta the third week in July. After all, who else can properly protect you from the fans and allow you and Mandy to move freely.
BTW - good call on the D12 and Billy Idol sighting, perhaps NSS should be the SMS - Selective Memory Spic or the MCS - Memory Challenged Spic...Just a thought.

NSS-RiverRunner
05-08-2004, 03:34 PM
Yes, I slightly recall a visit by Billy Idol, however I think he was only there for about 2 mins, only to sing rebel yell....MORE MORE MORE
LATE!!!!!!!
Come On!

Speedin' Ian
05-08-2004, 03:47 PM
That sounds good to me Shi-ada, now days you can only trust your good friends. Reserve a boat and I'll see you out there.
"With a rebel yell, she wants more more more, more-more-more"\
COME ON!!!!!

NSS-RiverRunner
05-08-2004, 03:49 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1528DCP_1605-med.JPG
Golf balls w/ Jack Black's printshttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1528DCP_1605-med.JPG

05-08-2004, 08:10 PM
NSS - may not want to broadcast you have the ballls with prints...We should return them next weekend while at Needles..

Dead Weight
05-09-2004, 09:32 PM
How much is it going to cost to get those pics removed? Moneys no object! Or maybe some autographed pics? Have your people talk to mine.