PDA

View Full Version : So I just got rearended by a civic...

Drunk tank
05-05-2004, 02:45 PM
I WIN!!! .... again....
How is it that these dumbfawks can not seem to stop when a big ass jeep is slowing infront of them? Maybe its the fact that the last to times its been a girl on a cell phone...
I mean damn.... I'm slowing down and I look in my rearview mirror and see her commin up fast flappin her gums at a damn phone... .. then an expression of terror.... then the familiar sound of metal crunching...
Anyhow... Pulled over and was like "whatever, I'm goin home" her front end was all smashed up and mine....
... well I had some of her paint on my left leaf spring. Damn I love being nice and high off the ground. :D

welk2party
05-05-2004, 02:47 PM
little car 0 - Big car 1

Cheap Thrills
05-05-2004, 02:50 PM
you need a bumper snicker that says
"If you cant stop, smile as you go under " :D
C.T. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2004, 02:51 PM
ha ha.. at least you were o.k..
I got rear ended in my truck and I didn't take my tow hitch off so when she hit me her whole front of her bmw was smashed in and blamed me. she went under my hitch with the car. . I looked at her and said if you weren't putting your mascara on while driving you wouldn't have hit this big ass hitch .. she said I wasn't putting mascara on.. and I said then WTF is all down the side of your temple..
she got pissed and said.. o.k no ins exchange.. I will fix it..
wtf is wrong with these people.. DUH...:D :D

Dave C
05-05-2004, 02:52 PM
did you get her phone #?

Tom Brown
05-05-2004, 02:52 PM
... so the first thing you did was use your cell modem and laptop to post about it on ***boat?

Jordy
05-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Maybe you should have gotten her number and you could start a big thread about this girl you were going to take out after she rear ended you. Then we could sit around and wait for pictures, only realzing later that she had gotten back with her exboyfriend so you were out of luck. :D :D :D

Chase
05-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Don't forget...she probably worked at an auto parts store..:D :D

Drunk tank
05-05-2004, 03:00 PM
hahahaha!!! No... she was shaped like a pear and not nearly as smooth as one.
On a plus note... tell girl you were seeing awhile back about autoparts girl.... thinks start movin again. Seems theres some sort of jelosy that gets produced in girls when they hear of such things.... I LOVE IT. BTW... I got a pic of this girl (all dressed up before she was goin to her formal)
Wanna see it?

Chase
05-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
hahahaha!!! No... she was shaped like a pear and not nearly as smooth as one.
BTW... I got a pic of this girl (all dressed up before she was goin to her formal)
Wanna see it?
Is a duck's ass water tight....yeah I wanna see it:D

Drunk tank
05-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Cassie is the one on the left.... that girl is wild and a tennis player (hence one of the hardest bodies I've ever had the pleasure of feeling)

Drunk tank
05-05-2004, 03:10 PM
post your opinions as well

Ziggy
05-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Is a duck's ass water tight....
It is?:D
DT-I have a feeling you need some therapy:wink:

Drunk tank
05-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
It is?:D
DT-I have a feeling you need some therapy:wink:
therapy? wtf! Explain that shit..... I'm perfectly stable and back on my "meds" :D