PDA

View Full Version : WHERE ARE ALL THE lakers FANS AT

Kilrtoy
05-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Hiding, cuz they suck! Well You all said wait til the playoffs and they are here now. The lakers are getting beat like a red headed step child....:yuk:

Ivan Dan
05-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey Kilr....why you Laker hatin?
Its not over yet....don't put the cart before the horse. You can NOT count out the Lakers just yet.

Jordy
05-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Hey Kilr,
you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition. :D
Jordy :D

Kilrtoy
05-05-2004, 10:18 PM
They are done, like a pig at a luau. the only thing they are missing is the apple in their mouth

Kilrtoy
05-05-2004, 10:20 PM
What is a preposition?
Oh! It's that stuff the lakers are going to near for their rear ends.:D

Jordy
05-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What is a preposition?
Oh! It's that stuff the lakers are going to near for their rear ends.:D
"at" is the preposition in this case. :D :D

Rexone
05-05-2004, 10:25 PM
preposition H?

Rexone
05-05-2004, 10:26 PM
and what is the lakers? Are those boaters that don't like the river?

Jordy
05-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey Mikey,
Where are my gauges at?
:D :D :D

LASERRAY
05-05-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm glad I didn't opt for the LAKERS gel coat. :D

H20 Party Starter
05-05-2004, 11:19 PM
The lights are out, the door is closed, the eggs are cool, the butter's gettin hard and the jello's jigglin';) :D
If you don't know don't ask:cool: Chick Hern 4 life

CxCx
05-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Not here!:yuk: Go Spurs! Sweep!:D

Ivan Dan
05-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by CxCx
Not here!:yuk: Go Spurs! Sweep!:D
I love all the people that jump on the Spurs bandwagon since they are doing well the last few years. :yuk:
By the way.....CxCx how are your Supersonics doing? Oh Ya...they didn't make the playoffs. :D
And I will GUARANTEE the Lakers will not be swept. Anyone wanna bet some coldies on this?????
My prediction....Lakers will win both in LA tying the series 2-2 and thats when the real series will begin with Lakers winning in 7.
http://www.foxsports.com/netapp/blobs/active/6/6/2380176_7_3.jpg

CxCx
05-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
[B]I love all the people that jump on the Spurs bandwagon since they are doing well the last few years. :yuk:
By the way.....CxCx how are your Supersonics doing? Oh Ya...they didn't make the playoffs. :D
And I will GUARANTEE the Lakers will not be swept. Anyone wanna bet some coldies on this????? No bets here- The only reason I hate the Lakers so much is because they've been beating up the Sonics since I was born.:frown: CxCx

MagicMtnDan
05-06-2004, 05:11 AM
I wonder if the Lakers fans really enjoy watching their big guy as he gets paid about twenty million dollars a year who:
* is lucky if he hits the backboard when he "shoots" foul shots
* lets opponents drive the lane on him
* only comes to play every three games or so
* has to be taken out at the end of a game because his foul shooting is so fowl that he's a liability to his team.
Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, or Kareem Abdul-Jabbar all would've shown Shaq how to play basketball. While Wilt couldn't shoot foul shots very well even he shot 'em better.
Shaq sucks and the new guys (Malone and Payton) after playing a year with this team are still lost on the floor in Phil's triangle offense.
Stick a fork in 'em, they're done.

esabataj
05-06-2004, 06:05 AM
I still stand by my orginal predicition! Spurs in five, they will split in LA and come home to win it all:D
GO SPURS!!!

dmontzsta
05-06-2004, 06:41 AM
RIGHT HERE!!! I will be there Sunday center court. I will make sure the Spurs hear what I have to say. It is still not over and the spurs know that also. If we can come back and get 2, it is a new series, all we have to do is win at home and just get ONE in san antonio to upset them. Even if we dont win, its still all about the Lakers.

OutCole'd
05-06-2004, 06:45 AM
This Laker fan is still here, just licking his wounds a bit.

mbrown2
05-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Hiding, cuz they suck! Well You all said wait til the playoffs and they are here now. The lakers are getting beat like a red headed step child....:yuk:
Right here...hatin to see them lose....Kilr, you seem to hate all CALI teams, maybe you shoul move:cool:

FRENCHIE
05-06-2004, 07:53 AM
My prediction....Lakers will win both in LA tying the series 2-2 and thats when the real series will begin with Lakers winning in 7
Im with ya I.D. it begins after L.A. ties it up and it goes back to San Antonio..with the pressure on That ugly big eared # 21!:yuk:

FunOnTheWater
05-06-2004, 07:55 AM
I hope you guys are right, Lakers need to blow out the first game at home:D

welk2party
05-06-2004, 07:56 AM
Nobody has won anything yet. Lets wait until the series is over.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-06-2004, 07:59 AM
can someone tell me without getting mad.. what the big deal is about basketball. honestly they just run back and forth and shoot a little ball. J/K ... Come on Lakers.. Kilrtoy you suck..:D :D :D

jbtrailerjim
05-06-2004, 08:02 AM
You've said it in previous post you can't stand basketball and hate to watch it. So, why do you even care if there winning or losing? I'm still a fan but they are definitely struggling right now and I look's like there going to lose this series.

Bow Tie Omega
05-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Here you go, take a look at these

rivercrazy
05-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Right now it ain't looking too good unfortunately. They have the skill set to compete but apparently not the drive or the attitude. If they don't find it in the next game its over for sure. And even if they do win a few games at home, its still a very steep grade to climb....

beer hunter
05-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Right now it ain't looking too good unfortunately. They have the skill set to compete but apparently not the drive or the attitude. If they don't find it in the next game its over for sure. And even if they do win a few games at home, its still a very steep grade to climb....
Agreed :( :)
Go Lakers!!!! :cool:

syke-o
05-06-2004, 08:25 AM
http://www.clublakers.com/lakers_reloaded_s.gif

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by syke-o
http://www.clublakers.com/lakers_reloaded_s.gif
Well, I have to say I won't ever count out the Lakers. But this is going to be a REALLY tough fight now. I just don't think the Payton/Malone combo has worked as well as everyone expected. Regardless I think the Spurs will take it.. but definitely won't sweep.
Fox getting bonked......
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/7A/F2/NorthernCaliforniaCustomBoats/1/36.jpg
Shaqramento?????
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/7A/F2/NorthernCaliforniaCustomBoats/1/1e.jpg
Honestly, still think that someone other than the Kings or Lakers will end up winning the west. But both series have been gun battles... just good basketball, and that's what it's all about.

mbrown2
05-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Shaqramento?????
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/7A/F2/NorthernCaliforniaCustomBoats/1/1e.jpg
LMAO...that funny..
Eagle,
My thoughts are the Lakers with get it together in LA and take two and then it will be a dog fight (heart talking)....However, they might not be able to recover emotionally and Phil is not the same force he was over their psychy 3 championships ago....so they might fall in 5 or 6 (head talking)...
Next series if San Ant gets by and Sac closes out Minn, my thoughts would be that Sac would have changed the end of season momentum and built the emotion to beat San Ant.....I think Sac is looking good right now (as much as I hate to say that)...:cool:

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2004, 10:23 AM
KILR- you know how we do it. We like to stage comebacks. Look for us next week. We are definitely going to win the series:D

syke-o
05-06-2004, 10:41 AM
well i will hand it to the spurs for their swarming defense....
http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/bryant_230_040505.jpg

Ducatista
05-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Another Laker fan here, bloodied and brused, but limping back for some home cookin'. We are in dire straights but not out of it just yet. We may be loosing to the better team, next 2 games will tell.
As for you kilerboy, you suck just like your overpiced pice-o-shit worthless can't do anything but go in a straight line customs....dick head. :D Ok, now you can put on your plastic kraut helmet and ride to the nearest bar. Laker fans will be rooting for their team Sunday at home, where we are pretty tough, like your wifes face. ;)

mbrown2
05-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Ducatista, by the tone it sounds like maybe you need to get out of the office and get some lunch:D :D

syke-o
05-06-2004, 11:08 AM
i think i agree with mbrown2, unless you and kilrtoy are friends and u are just messin with him:confused:

Ducatista
05-06-2004, 11:10 AM
LOL.....wounded animals can be very mean.....I'm sorry kilr:(

Boat Loan Guy
05-06-2004, 12:15 PM
Ok who out there thanks Kobe may be not playing his best. Do you thank his Lawyers infromed him that if they do when the Championship that could cause alot problems with prespect jurys?
Just a question.. I am huge laker fan and after watching them play, they just suck right now..What the hell happen to the traingle and there spacing on the floor..SA is going to get there points and the lakers are not playing bad defense but where the hell is Kobe in the 4th quarter...have you ever seen him let another team beat him like this...and by the way Gary sucks....

Krazy K
05-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Isn't it time Phil Jackson retired?? He looked pretty ragged last night! Even though I have always hated the Lakers (even when I lived down there), I'll admit that they are a great team. They just aren't going to win a title this year.
Now if the BLAZERS could just get their shit together, we could take a good run next year.....finally have a good team....Stoudamire and Ratliff really stood out along with Miles and Abdur-Rahim.

AquaBoogie
05-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Lakers in 7. End of story!

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by AquaBoogie
Money on that?

OutCole'd
05-06-2004, 03:18 PM
I like the way you think.
Go Lakers.

twistedpair
05-06-2004, 03:38 PM
I hope! If someone would guard Tony Parker it would help. Shaq-Daddy can handle Duncan.

dmontzsta
05-09-2004, 08:46 PM
STILL HERE!
I went to the game today with my Sunday white Malone jersey on. There was ALOT of energy there today, what a great game...that is the level the Lakers are capable of playing at everynight, if they just feel the sense of urgency. I got a chance to hang around the parking lot after the game and say whats up to Shaq, Payton, Kobe, Walton, Cook, Fisher, Doc Rivers, The Refs...AND the best part was to stand there with both middle fingers up as the Spurs bus left. Greg Poppovich was sitting next to the window and looked kind of scared. Bruce Bowen was nice enough to flip me off back, that was great. All in fun...
...ready for game 2...

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 09:01 PM
As for you kilerboy, you suck just like your overpiced pice-o-shit worthless can't do anything but go in a straight line customs....dick head. Ok, now you can put on your plastic kraut helmet and ride to the nearest bar. Laker fans will be rooting for their team Sunday at home, where we are pretty tough, like your wifes face.
Let me get this straight, I make fun of a PRO BASKETBALL team, that im pretty sure that you have zero equity in and you decide to talk shit about my motorcycle, which i could sell and buy two of your Ducati's, But I could care less about that.
But you start talking shit about my wife, UHM, can you explain this one.
LETS SEE YOUR 20 YEAR BRIDE, CHAMP.

PlyaPlya22
05-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
STILL HERE!
I went to the game today with my Sunday white Malone jersey on. There was ALOT of energy there today, what a great game...that is the level the Lakers are capable of playing at everynight, if they just feel the sense of urgency. I got a chance to hang around the parking lot after the game and say whats up to Shaq, Payton, Kobe, Walton, Cook, Fisher, Doc Rivers, The Refs...AND the best part was to stand there with both middle fingers up as the Spurs bus left. Greg Poppovich was sitting next to the window and looked kind of scared. Bruce Bowen was nice enough to flip me off back, that was great. All in fun...
...ready for game 2...
After Wed, they get the double bird!!!!:D :D Where are all those F*****G haters!

CEO
05-09-2004, 09:10 PM
San Antonio is a great team. Lakers are great, sometimes, why who knows? It will get interesting if the series gets tied up @ 2

dmontzsta
05-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
After Wed, they get the double bird!!!!:D :D Where are all those F*****G haters!
I gave them the double bird for all of us Lakers fans today. I was on the curb and the busses were in the lane closest to the curb, I was the lone man standing there with my brother in law. I stepped one foot in the street with the double birds up :D Nesterovich was eating something in the front of the bus and looked up while chewing. Greg Poppovich stared straight at me, Bowen flipped me off, Tim Duncan just stared and Tony Parker looked at me then looked away. They all seemed very down on themselves, I am sure they will play better next game, but not good enough.
This series will be tied on Tuesday night. The only questions are:
Will the Lakers take the game Thursday in San Antonio?
Or take it 7?
Oh yeah, it was great to see a few Spurs fans, they looked a little worried. One guy kept this white thing balled up, then when he got inside he put his Duncan jersey over his shirt.

dc96819
05-10-2004, 04:10 AM
Lakers 105 Spurs 81 :D

FRENCHIE
05-10-2004, 07:06 AM
L - DOG'S IN ....6 if they win tuesday!!:D

dmontzsta
05-11-2004, 09:48 PM
yup...still here. :D

Edmond
05-11-2004, 10:32 PM
LAKERS IN 6...............maybe 7 but the Lakers will take it..

Bow Tie Omega
05-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Kilrtoy, what were you saying???, obviously, you have not watched game 3 and 4, where the Spurs have been dominated. Eagle, put your money where your mouth is:D

beer hunter
05-12-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by dc96819
Lakers 105 Spurs 81 :D
Lakers 98 Spurs 90 Series tied 2 to 2 :D

OutCole'd
05-12-2004, 05:08 AM
Kilr, one Laker fan right here, still believing.

Ducatista
05-12-2004, 08:02 AM
Where are the Laker haters now? A big "WHEW" from this fan. We got knocked down in round 1 & 2, and took abuse from the haters. But we got up and scored our own knock downs in round 3 & 4. It's a 3 game series now with games 1&3 in San Antonio, advantage Spurs. It's turning into the heavy weight bout basketball fans expected. I see Sac has their hands full also....got to love it!:D
GO LAKERS!:cool:

dmontzsta
05-13-2004, 07:56 PM
Did I mention we are still ****ing here and standing tall? wooo hooo
This is great!!!
LAKERS BABY LAKEEEEEEERS!

JetBoatRich
05-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Nothing like being up on a series:D just need to continiue and kick the Sprs:D

dmontzsta
05-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Arent we all still fukin here?
ahhhhh woooooooo
yeah baby!!!

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
LMAO...that funny..
Eagle,
My thoughts are the Lakers with get it together in LA and take two and then it will be a dog fight (heart talking)....However, they might not be able to recover emotionally and Phil is not the same force he was over their psychy 3 championships ago....so they might fall in 5 or 6 (head talking)...
Next series if San Ant gets by and Sac closes out Minn, my thoughts would be that Sac would have changed the end of season momentum and built the emotion to beat San Ant.....I think Sac is looking good right now (as much as I hate to say that)...:cool:
Well much as I hate to say it..... Lakers kicked some butt. Four in a row...
The next series should be interesting... My bet is it will be Minnesota.

Kilrtoy
05-15-2004, 09:52 PM
They won,
Good Job
But its not over yet

twistedpair
05-15-2004, 09:54 PM
They won,
Good Job
But its not over yet
Sure seem interested for someone who hates basketball.

Bow Tie Omega
05-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Keep betting against the Lakers Eagle, please keep betting against them:D

dmontzsta
05-15-2004, 09:55 PM
They won,
Good Job
But its not over yet
Yes it is...basically. No other team left is as good as San Antonio. They are the champs and LA beat them. :)

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Bow Tie Omega
Keep betting against the Lakers Eagle, please keep betting against them:D
That's a given.......

dmontzsta
05-15-2004, 10:04 PM
That's a given.......
I think you need to change your avatar to the one of Shaq with bibby in the headlock. :D

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
I think you need to change your avatar to the one of Shaq with bibby in the headlock. :D
Naw, maybe these ones....
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/7A/F2/NorthernCaliforniaCustomBoats/1/1e.jpghttp://www.kingsfans.com/forums/customavatars/avatar199_3.gifhttp://www.kingsfans.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4061_1.gif

dmontzsta
05-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Naw, maybe these ones....
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/7A/F2/NorthernCaliforniaCustomBoats/1/1e.jpghttp://www.kingsfans.com/forums/customavatars/avatar199_3.gifhttp://www.kingsfans.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4061_1.gif
aahhhhhhahahaha, who is the ghey man on the bike? that is great.
:)
My neighbor is a kings fan and I told him they will lose tommorrow, he is not too happy about that, or the Lake show taking it tonight.

mbrown2
05-19-2004, 07:15 PM
LMAO...that funny..
.....I think Sac is looking good right now (as much as I hate to say that)...:cool:
Boy was I wrong...
:confused: :D ....bring on the wolves......
Too bad to see the Kings go home, but you gotta step up in the Playoffs...

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 07:16 PM
one three point shot..................and he missed.................:(

JetBoatRich
05-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
one three point shot..................and he missed.................:(
what a great ending:D not quite like the Fisher shot last week, but still fun to watch

JetBoatRich
05-19-2004, 07:22 PM
who will be at the game Tuesday:rolleyes: looks like a quick trip back to Staples Center:D

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 07:25 PM
Boy was I wrong...
:confused: :D ....bring on the wolves......
Too bad to see the Kings go home, but you gotta step up in the Playoffs...
Bummer, it would have been nice to knock out the Kings again! ;)

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by beer hunter
Bummer, it would have been nice to knock out the Kings again! ;)
what he said!;)

angry dad
05-19-2004, 07:27 PM
ohh yea lakers!!! sorry sac. i was rooting for ya!! lakers in 6!!:D

OutCole'd
05-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
who will be at the game Tuesday:rolleyes: looks like a quick trip back to Staples Center:D
My wife flew down for the Game on Saturday. Hopefully we will be at one of the up coming games.

JetBoatRich
05-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
My wife flew down for the Game on Saturday. Hopefully we will be at one of the up coming games.
We will be driving down from San Jose for the game:D that is the plan right now

dmontzsta
05-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
It is not true what they say, watching it on TV is not better than being there. Have fun Rich and make sure you taunt the wolves bus as it pulls (god that is fun).

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey Kilr,
We are still here! hahahaha :D

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Cool,
When is the next game, I heard that they are up 2-1

JetBoatRich
05-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Cool,
I believe Saturday:D Lakers win they go to the finals:rolleyes: they loose I go to Monday's game:eek:

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Cool,
Saturday it is...
I hope they close it out on Saturday, cause I will be boating Monday and really would be a shitty day not to watch it.

FRENCHIE
05-27-2004, 08:00 PM
yeeaaaa baby...its over!:D

redneckgirl
05-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Lakers all the way!!!! :cool: :D :D
RNG

FRENCHIE
05-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Lakers all the way!!!! :cool: :D :D
RNG
what she said x 10!:D

angry dad
05-27-2004, 08:24 PM
ooooo yea!!!!!!!!!!! lakers!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

angry dad
05-27-2004, 08:25 PM
oh yea....... by 29xs .......... :D

rivercrazy
05-28-2004, 09:45 AM
So what happenend to all the Laker haters/non-believers? Where did Houston, San Antonio, Sacramento, and Minnesota go?
With them up 3-1 over the Timid Wolves, this series is over.
FINALS HERE WE COME! :D :D :D

Ivan Dan
05-28-2004, 09:51 AM
D Fish steps up the play along with the always mighty Diesel. How about the lob pass from Mevedenko to Shaq in the 4th quarter?
Detroit better be ready.....FINALS HERE WE COME!!!!!

twistedpair
05-28-2004, 09:51 AM
I think the T'wolves will win the next one, and then it's done. They just can't handle Shaq. Hell, they can't handle Fisher for that matter!:D

FRENCHIE
05-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Lakers get ready for another well planned week of until june 6th!;)