PDA

View Full Version : Kingman kids...WTF!

hd&boatrider
05-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Elementary students suspended; questioned on alleged murder plot
By JIM SECKLER
KINGMAN -- Three fifth-grade boys were suspending following an alleged murder plot of a Manzanita Elementary School administrator.
On Monday during lunch at the school located in the 2900 block of Detroit Avenue, the school administrator told three boys, ages 10, 11, and 11 to be quiet, Kingman police Lt. Dean Brice said.
The boys, who had just learned about freedom of speech in a recent class, refused and told the administrator they had a right to free speech.
The boys allegedly discussed with each other Monday afternoon plans to murder the administrator while on the school campus. The students allegedly continued the planning Tuesday, Brice said.
The three boys also reportedly tried to recruit other students in the murder plan. One of the students became concerned and told school staff Tuesday that the three students had conspired to murder the administrator.
The murder was supposed to take place at school or at the administrator's home. The boys allegedly were to use a firearm and either knives or swords, Brice said.
The boys have been suspended by the school pending a school board hearing, Brice said.
The case has been forwarded to the Mohave County Attorney's Office for possible charges against the boys.

RiverToysJas
05-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Talking about it, and planning a way to do it, is not actually doing it! ;)
RTJas :D

v-drive
05-06-2004, 07:02 AM
RTJ, your right but would you rather wait until something did happen?
My hats off to everyone that nipped this in the bud.
:cool: v-drive

carbonmarine
05-06-2004, 07:04 AM
Conspiracy to Commit Murder is indeed Felony.
I wonder who was lead on that conspiracy ... ???
My bet he's a cute lil Charlie Manson !!!
Rick32 :cool:

mbrown2
05-06-2004, 07:21 AM
Wow, sounds like AZ's 909

AZmike
05-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Hey brown your right,
Kingman is the Az's version of the 909

bigq
05-06-2004, 07:30 AM
LOL...freedom of speech, that has got to be the most abused and misunderstood.:rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
05-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Wow1:rolleyes:

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by AZmike
Hey brown your right,
Hey Now!
There are some very nice things about the 909 area.....I am planning a whole thread about it.....
:D :cool:

AZmike
05-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Yeah there is I lived in corona, but you need to consider the overall 909. a couple nice cities don't make up for all the bad ones:idea:

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 01:07 PM
You a "glass is half empty" kind of guy, aren't ya?!?
jk/LOL :D

Phat Matt
05-06-2004, 01:38 PM
I live in the 909. I think I'll go kill somebody today. :confused: :mad:

XTRM22
05-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by AZmike
Hey brown your right,
Hey where I grew up Kingman was one of the big towns where we went shopping!! I believe when I was in the fifth grade in that area, if we mouthed off to a school administrator all we'd have been planning was some time in the future when we'd be able to sit down again!! I'd hate to see 11 year olds prosicuted for saying "I'd like to kill that guy" but I'd hate alot morre to see em do it. I believe it was easier to teach kids that there are consiquences to their actions before we had to worry about bruising their pyche.
Chuck "an original Arizona Redneck"