PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service-Cool Cover Canopies

vodkarocks
05-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Talk about great customer service, Jeff made me an awesome canopy to match my boat. I believe he even posted a pic on ***boat.
First time I took the canopy to the lake and put it up it had about a 4 inch tear in the top. It must have been damaged in shipping. I called Jeff told him about the problem and he said send back and I'll fix it no questions asked, no hassle and he even paid for the shipping. He fixed it and I got it back 2 days later.
Now that's great customer service, and you can bet I will refer everyone that ask me about it to Jeff. Thanks Jeff!!!

Chase
05-06-2004, 08:55 AM
Well I have to agree with the excellent service part. I just ordered a prop cover for my boat, and it is being shipped out today...I can't wait to get this thing, because I will be the only one in Canada probably with one of these things...
I will post pictures of it when I get it....

vodkarocks
05-06-2004, 02:59 PM
bump- just wanted all the people who can't watch this board all day to see this

THATJEFFGUY
05-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Thanks vodkarocks & chase. I'm a stickler for good customer service and IMO, there are way too many companies out there that lack in this area. I try to provide a quality product and treat customers the way I like to be treated when I am purchasing from a company. Thanks again for the business !

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Better be thankful that you didn't buy the canopy from Marine Power.........;)

THATJEFFGUY
05-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Thanks RD.... I already got back to him.

Mandelon
05-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Yes, but is the check in the mail???? :D

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Yes, but is the check in the mail???? :D
No, the truck's on the road............ and we're all DOOOMED......

CEO
05-06-2004, 07:12 PM
That Jeff Guy, made me a very cool prop cover, and he had great service. I would recommend him for all your covers, canopy, and some trick shit also. I'm usally tough on compliments unless you really deserve one. Jeff does! Prop cover is awesome. But the wife wants to know, "why do you need a prop cover?" I just said because I wanted one. ;)