PDA

View Full Version : Star Brite Waxes & Polishes??

HavasuDreamin'
05-06-2004, 08:45 AM
Has anybody tried these? What were the results??

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
Has anybody tried these? What were the results??
I use their marine Teflon Wax... It is all I will use anymore.

Daytona19
05-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Try the waxing frenzy warlock25 sells. Its awesome...

eliminatedsprinter
05-06-2004, 11:31 AM
I use their marine polish. It has worked well for me.:cool:
P.S. I found after color sanding I didn't have to bother with rubbing compound. I went right from 1500 grit to their finishing polish and got real good results.:)

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Daytona19
Thanks Daytona19,
I feel the waxing frenzy will stand up to any product out there! Best I've ever come accross (that's why I'm selling it!).

HavasuDreamin'
05-06-2004, 12:00 PM
What is your website again Warlock 25?

NorCalCat
05-06-2004, 12:03 PM
www.attn-to-detail.com

NorCalCat
05-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Daytona19
Has anyone tried the Frenzy! Wash & Wax? If so, thoughts...

rivercrazy
05-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Anything 3M is great stuff from their compounding products to polishes to their wax products.

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by NorCalCat
Has anyone tried the Frenzy! Wash & Wax? If so, thoughts...
Hit up Grape ape, I accidently sent him a couple extra bottles of the wash and wax instead of what he ordered. After I corrected the problem he sent me a PM saying he would pass along the extra bottles of wash & wax to other boaters so they could sample the bottles. (really nice of him by the way)
Anyway he should be able to tell you how it works. To be honest we haven't used the wash and wax yet ourselves. All our jobs have involved using the waxing frenzy & shark tower, I guess we need to break open a bottle and do a wash with it and see if it leaves a better shine than just soap and water alone. My guess is it will due to the wax being in the solution.

NorCalCat
05-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
Hit up Grape ape, I accidently sent him a couple extra bottles of the wash and wax instead of what he ordered. After I corrected the problem he sent me a PM saying he would pass along the extra bottles of wash & wax to other boaters so they could sample the bottles. (really nice of him by the way)
Anyway he should be able to tell you how it works. To be honest we haven't used the wash and wax yet ourselves. All our jobs have involved using the waxing frenzy & shark tower, I guess we need to break open a bottle and do a wash with it and see if it leaves a better shine than just soap and water alone. My guess is it will due to the wax being in the solution.
Well I just ordered both the Wash & Wax & the Waxing Frenzy!
I'll find out soon enough.:D

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 01:47 PM
By the way, I didn't mean to iqnore your question, there is a link to our web site under my signature, so you can access my web site from any of my posts.
Thanks Norcalcat for taking care of it for me:D

shadow
05-06-2004, 01:48 PM
I just finished a complete wax job with wax frenzy from Warlock.
looks great,easy to put on and take off.The test will be after this weekend.I'll let you know how it holds up after sun and water.
Great service,just a phone call and Warlock delivered the wax to me at work within an hour or so.

HavasuDreamin'
05-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
By the way, I didn't mean to iqnore your question, there is a link to our web site under my signature, so you can access my web site from any of my posts.
Thanks Norcalcat for taking care of it for me:D
Sorry bout that..........didn't see it cause I have all the signatures and avitars turned off here at work. :(

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by shadow
I just finished a complete wax job with wax frenzy from Warlock.
looks great,easy to put on and take off.The test will be after this weekend.I'll let you know how it holds up after sun and water.
Great service,just a phone call and Warlock delivered the wax to me at work within an hour or so.
Just use the spray wax at the ramp while drying off your boat to maintain the shine inbetween waxes. Takes water spots right off and leaves the wax on. Should look great for months. Thats what we use on our boat all the time.

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Here is a good before and after pic of a customer's boat I did in about 30 min. with the waxing frenzy products.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/418Split_Screen-med.JPG

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Last Saturday we washed and waxed and cleaned and conditioned the boat. We used the Frenzy products and they were great! I used the orange stuff to remove grease, and the silicone (white) stuff to condition and protect the seats. Mr. Scream washed and waxed the boat. ( I do the inside, he does the outside) We were very pleased!
:D ;)

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 05:16 PM
That's the same system we use, Michele inside and me outside. Orange to clean, Vinyl protectant to condition. Waxing Frenzy on the Gel and Shark Tower on the transom and drive. Works beautifully;)

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 05:21 PM
It worked great.
Do you have any clues for a couple of marks that I couldn't get off? I tried the orange stuff directly on a sponge and then rinsed. But I have some tough upholstry spots. Very small, not that big of a deal.
I also keep a vacumn in my boat that is battery powered to clean up and messes. (It's a NEW BOAT!)
:D ;)

Mr.Havasu
05-06-2004, 05:41 PM
The best way to clean upholstry is with a hard brissel brush. Just scrub the heck out of it with the orange consentrate and then remember to condition it after. Vinyl is very pourous and needs a scrub brush to get really clean, a sponge won't do it. I used a brush on the vinyl of the before and after boat I posted a few posts back and you can see how well it cleaned. We all know how hard it is to clean the exhaust of vinyl. I did have to use the degreaser on that vinyl however it was really nasty! but most boats the orange consentrate is sufficient.

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Like a scrub brush or a tooth brush?

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 07:16 PM
How the hell could a HB Forum thread degenerate into an Infomercial??????:confused: :confused: :confused: :p :p :p ;)

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 07:18 PM
It's good stuff!!!!!!
lol :D

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
It's good stuff!!!!!!
lol :D
Yeah, but so are Ginsu Knives........... LOL...........:p

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 07:37 PM
BUT not on a BOAT!!!!
:D

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 07:40 PM
BUT not on a BOAT!!!!
:D
What with a nice cabin you wouldn't have a nice set of Ginsu on yer sloop...

Debbolas
05-06-2004, 07:41 PM
maybe in the galley........;)

Dr. Eagle
05-06-2004, 07:43 PM
maybe in the galley........;)
Well, there you go!!!!;)

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 12:11 PM
We just got finished washing,waxing and conditioning our boat with the wonderful Frenzy Products.
I used a scrub brush and all those marks in the vinyl just came right out.
I conditioned our vinyl and Mr. Scream waxed the outside.
We even got the kids to help. Even the one that "hates" the boat....
Tired, but our boat is clean.....I love my boat.....;)