PDA

View Full Version : Roll call for Buena Vista this Saturday!!

Blown_Rob
05-06-2004, 09:27 AM
who is in for BV this saturday ? beside jenny and cale and me!!
HD are you going to make it?

Rev. Williams
05-06-2004, 09:35 AM
I want to go, but I think I need a nap :D

Blown_Rob
05-06-2004, 09:36 AM
jerry who cares "awake, asleep or passed out" as long as your there right!

jackpunx
05-06-2004, 09:50 AM
I wanna go.. but .. OOPSS.. I'll be at the River:D .
Last time I was there.. I almost was on a first name basis with the local LE.. good luck Rob.. they will write tickets from their car while following your boat..

HalletDave
05-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Blown_Rob
who is in for BV this saturday ? beside jenny and cale and me!!
HD are you going to make it?
Rob,
I am still not 100% recovered from the bout I had last week with the flu virus but I drove over to Petro-Lok and put some 100 LL in the boat yesterday just in case. ;)
I have not had a beer since last weekend and I am JONESIN' big time. :frown:
Kickin' back and tippin' a few boat sodas with Posse peeps sounds good to me. Yes Rev, you included.:D
Life just keeps gettin' tougher for the Geezer.:rolleyes: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-06-2004, 10:30 AM
Alright Rob....I don't want you pointin the finger at me if you suck up a rock or get a ticket!! :eek: :D Just be mellow...they like to look at loud boats so don't be an 'attention getter'....just remember, it's NOT my fault!! :D
Dave....hope you're feeling better! :( Hope to see you there. :)

HalletDave
05-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Dave....hope you're feeling better! Hope to see you there.
Thanks Jen.
Iffin I decide I am feeling up to it I will head up early Saturday morning.
I will call you all on Friday evening. :)

HalletDave
05-06-2004, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
[B]Alright Rob....I don't want you pointin the finger at me if you suck up a rock or get a ticket!! :eek: :D Just be mellow...they like to look at loud boats so don't be an 'attention getter'....just remember, it's NOT my fault!! :D
I could not believe they kicked my boat off the water the last time we were there. :frown:
I wasn't even driving. :rolleyes:
Thanks again Eric.:p :D :D :D

Blown_Rob
05-06-2004, 11:21 AM
wooo wait a min what is this ticket shit? what are they hard on ,noise beer? what ?? please fill me in !!!???? do they saftey check and shit?

HalletDave
05-06-2004, 11:29 AM
wooo wait a min what is this ticket shit? what are they hard on ,noise beer? what ?? please fill me in !!!???? do they saftey check and shit?
Rob,
Take it easy there big fellow.
We were the only boats on the lake the last time out.
Who else were they going to pick on?
You can't open it up quite like you can at Isabella but you will be just fine.;)

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 11:40 AM
we were up there last weekend w/the Hallett. No one there to pick on, oops I mean play with. 2 Lightnings, they weren't interested, a commander that was wfo except every time we pulled up next to it all of a sudden it was key off and hatch up or grab a tube or some reason to stop.
Did see the ranger impound a guys boat, however they had been in plain view pounding beers for hours before they got stopped and given the breath test.
Rangers have always been good to us there, except one a couple weeks ago made a point about the az #'s not contrasting enough with the hull color or some crap like that.

Blown_Rob
05-06-2004, 12:10 PM
so can you drink on the boat ??

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 12:28 PM
We always do. Wouldn't recommend it right out in front where the ranger is watching you though. They have a store full of beer and all sorts of other flavors right next to the ramp. They know you're having a couple, just don't be stupid about it.

jackpunx
05-06-2004, 12:41 PM
just be carefull.. the cop sits out in his car on the backside of the lake and he hides.. when he sees you take off.. he'll radar you.. then wait for you to pull in and hassle you a little about the noise, speed limit and drinking. I have never got a ticket there.. but have been asked to pull my boat off. the summer before I never got hassled.. but we go out there in the dead of winter.. the snowbirds and campers comlaine I guess.. They are really strict.. but if you act respectfull.. they will be cool.. thats been my experience anyway:D

eliminatedsprinter
05-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Yea, and make sure they know the noise isn't from exhaust, it's just your blower.....;)

Desert Rat
05-06-2004, 01:20 PM
I would love to hook up with you guys but I'll be in Laughlin so I guess I will have to miss out this time.

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 01:26 PM
DR we'll be at lake mohave this wkd.

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 01:27 PM
didn't know they did the radar from the car.....
speed limit there is 45.
i think we regularly run 46 :cool:

Blown_Rob
05-06-2004, 01:30 PM
ok thanks all for the input

Desert Rat
05-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
DR we'll be at lake mohave this wkd.
Where do you put in at? We think we will run up and put in at Cottonwood for the day. weather is calling for 12-16mph winds and that end of the lake is much more hospitable to a 21'er.
We'll be staying at the Ramada (love the parking there!)

mirvin
05-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Dang.
Just a reminder to everyone: It"s Mother's Day this Sunday, so I hope your taking her with you;)
mirvin

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Desert Rat
Where do you put in at? We think we will run up and put in at Cottonwood for the day. weather is calling for 12-16mph winds and that end of the lake is much more hospitable to a 21'er.
We'll be staying at the Ramada (love the parking there!)
Probably Katherine's. Think we're staying at Harrahs. Plan keeps changing, that was the deal as of yesterday. Original was to stay in Vegas and launch at willow beach. Nice run down through that canyon to Cottonwood. Agreed, Cottonwood area of the lake is really nice.
You can't miss us, red white blue pictured below

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Dang.
Just a reminder to everyone: It"s Mother's Day this Sunday, so I hope your taking her with you;)
mirvin
Thanks for the reminder to call mom from the boat.....:D

Desert Rat
05-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
Probably Katherine's. Think we're staying at Harrahs. Plan keeps changing, that was the deal as of yesterday. Original was to stay in Vegas and launch at willow beach. Nice run down through that canyon to Cottonwood. Agreed, Cottonwood area of the lake is really nice.
You can't miss us, red white blue pictured below
If I see you I'll wave you down! I know I won't be able to catch you!!!

dicudmore
05-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Prob gonna have 7 ppl on my boat. Won't be making any speed passes w/my friends mom on there. Stop by and have one w/us

Desert Rat
05-06-2004, 02:48 PM
If we change our mind and put in at Katherines I will look for you for sure.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/881BoatDFC.JPG
This is what we (wife and son too) will be in

sandblasted
05-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Geez, I'll be a week late..got to do the whole mothers day thing up in Kernville this weekend, without the boat!...
Planning on hitting BV the following weekend either saturday or sunday, hope to see some of you then....

JetBoatRich
05-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted
Geez, I'll be a week late..got to do the whole mothers day thing up in Kernville this weekend, without the boat!...
Planning on hitting BV the following weekend either saturday or sunday, hope to see some of you then....
Greg, report back on the water level of Isabella;)

LUVNLIFE
05-06-2004, 06:22 PM
So far just looks lik Luvnlife Blown Rob and Jens going. Maybe HalletDave. Anyone else?:)

LUVNLIFE
05-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Rob we are thinking of leaving at 6am. Let me know.:)

JetBoatRich
05-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
So far just looks lik Luvnlife Blown Rob and Jens going. Maybe HalletDave. Anyone else?:)
what an invite:D may need a coupe hours on water:eek:

JetBoatRich
05-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Rob we are thinking of leaving at 6am. Let me know.:)
you leaving home at 6am:rolleyes: to early for a Saturday;)

Blown_Rob
05-06-2004, 07:17 PM
ok sounds good 6 is fine with me

MrsJetDriver
05-06-2004, 07:31 PM
Wish we could go, but can't...:D

JetBoatRich
05-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by MrsJetDriver
Steph, what without you it is no party;)

MrsJetDriver
05-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Thanks Rich, but I think we all know that I am definitely not a party animal. I'd like to consider myself a party animal in training.;)

JetBoatRich
05-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Thanks Rich, but I think we all know that I am definitely not a party animal. I'd like to consider myself a party animal in training.;)
We are not getting any younger, better get with Jen for more training;)

sandblasted
05-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Greg, report back on the water level of Isabella;)
I'll scout for trees....it didn't look too bad last time I was there but that was 2 months ago...

SoCal_fun
05-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Working Sat. night. :(

LUVNLIFE
05-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Are you gonna cruise up Rich? You know you have a ride with me. Besides it would be nice to get out of town for a while wouldn't it?:D

JetBoatRich
05-07-2004, 04:07 AM
Thanks Cale, I do need to get out of the house:(

Mrs Luvnlife
05-07-2004, 05:58 AM
We are not getting any younger, better get with Jen for more training;)
Easy there Rich!! :D Hey Steph has stepped it up 'big time'.....in no time she's gonna be an ol pro!! :D :D
We're not getting any younger??? :confused: Just when I thought things had changed! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-07-2004, 06:02 AM
We have plenty of room in the boat for ANYONE that wants SO BAD to see the water :D, but not take a boat!!
I swear the fuel alone in the vehicle getting there will break the bank! And diesel is flippin more $ than gas!! :mad: What are they doing to us?!? Well, I'm gonna try not to let it ruin my fun!! ;)

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
We have plenty of room in the boat for ANYONE that wants SO BAD to see the water :D, but not take a boat!!
I swear the fuel alone in the vehicle getting there will break the bank! And diesel is flippin more $ than gas!! :mad: What are they doing to us?!? Well, I'm gonna try not to let it ruin my fun!! ;)
I have 3 girl that wanna come with me..... Can I just bring them on your boat? Maybe they'll stay :D :D

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 07:42 AM
I kinda thought you were retired from being a party girl :D :D

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Rev. Williams
I have 3 girl that wanna come with me..... Can I just bring them on your boat? Maybe they'll stay :D :D
just take them out in the middle of the lake.. and sit ther so they cant get off...:D

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
just take them out in the middle of the lake.. and sit ther so they cant get off...:D
Remember, this is Buena Vista. They could just hop out and walk away in the shallow water :D :D :D

Jetdriver
05-07-2004, 07:50 AM
I thought you were going to Parker this weekend Jerry!

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 07:59 AM
Yea Jerry:confused:

Jetdriver
05-07-2004, 08:00 AM
Probably will come up with some excuse as to why he cant go. Something like he needs to nap!

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 08:01 AM
no wonder his chicks always get away.. They sneek out when he's sleeping:D

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 08:03 AM
I kinda did too, but I'm too poor, busy and lazy this weekend to go down there. Mark will handle things down there :D
I want to do the Buena thing, but I'm always about the last minute plans :D :D

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 08:06 AM
no wonder his chicks always get away.. They sneek out when he's sleeping:D
Thank you for that..... http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//2up.gif

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Jerry... jerry.... jerry.... :confused: :rolleyes:

Jetdriver
05-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Thank you for that..... http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//2up.gif
LOL! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-07-2004, 09:14 AM
If you're thinkin they may stay on my boat....then is it your boat that's scaring them away or your 'freak of natureness' that's scaring them away???? :p :D :p

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 09:16 AM
they better have a nice rack.. Becuase once they see Cales.. they will jump ship there too:D

HalletDave
05-07-2004, 09:22 AM
they better have a nice rack.. Becuase once they see Cales.. they will jump ship there too:D
LMFAO:D :D

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Good to see your feeling better Dave:D

MrsJetDriver
05-07-2004, 11:38 AM
I kinda thought you were retired from being a party girl :D :D
Ya see Jerry, Shawn cradle robbed me before I could reach party girl status. :D So I have to become one before I can retire. I am sure hanging out with this group I will achieve it soon enough. :D :

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Ya see Jerry, Shawn cradle robbed me before I could reach party girl status. :D So I have to become one before I can retire. I am sure hanging out with this group I will achieve it soon enough. :D :
Ya right....... This group gets about as wild as a nursing home on bingo night....If that :eek: :D :D
You need to go to an OP6 event to understand the true meaning of how to party !!! If no one passes out, gets nekid or you don't see the sun come up.....It ain't a true party, it's just a get-together.

Rev. Williams
05-07-2004, 11:49 AM
If you're thinkin they may stay on my boat....then is it your boat that's scaring them away or your 'freak of natureness' that's scaring them away???? :p :D :p
They never really saw my "Freak of Nature" :eek: :D But possibly caught a peek through my short I guess !! :D :D
I thought women liked that sort of thing :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
05-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Ya right....... This group gets about as wild as a nursing home on bingo night....If that :eek: :D :D
You need to go to an OP6 event to understand the true meaning of how to party !!! If no one passes out, gets nekid or you don't see the sun come up.....It ain't a true party, it's just a get-together.
This from the guy who was too tired to handle Chuy's with us last wed... ;) :p :D

Blown_Rob
05-07-2004, 12:19 PM
their is always room for women on my boat :)

jackpunx
05-07-2004, 12:25 PM
their is always room for women on my boat :)
Yea.. she already has a boat..(jerry) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-07-2004, 01:13 PM
I've never attended an OP6 event, nor do I care to and I am completely satisfied with MY partying style.....I know how to party when need be! :D

eliminatedsprinter
05-07-2004, 01:36 PM
I've never attended an OP6 event, nor do I care to and I am completely satisfied with MY partying style.....I know how to party when need be! :D
Jerry, you've just been sooooo told.:D :D :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
05-07-2004, 03:50 PM
I was hoping to make this one. But it looks like I'll have to pass on it. :( You folks have a great weekend.:cool: :D
And a happy mother's day to all the Posse Moms!:D :D :D From what I can see they all have lucky kids.:cool: :D

LUVNLIFE
05-07-2004, 08:45 PM
See you at the lake tomarrow;)

JetBoatRich
05-07-2004, 09:38 PM
See you at the lake tomarrow;)
Have a good time, take pictures and have a beer for me:(

Kilrtoy
05-07-2004, 10:08 PM
B.V. HUH, Even in a see doo boat you will hit the other side of the lake before you hit 30MPH.
We will be at Castaic.

JetBoatRich
05-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
B.V. HUH, Even in a see doo boat you will hit the other side of the lake before you hit 30MPH.
We will be at Castaic.
At least they allow beer and the speed limit is 45;)

Kilrtoy
05-07-2004, 10:17 PM
At least they allow beer and the speed limit is 45
You guys are a little old to be asking for permission! Aren't you?:confused:
Speed limit, I don't need no stinking speed limit.....

JetBoatRich
05-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Kilrtoy, one day we will make it to the lake at the same time:D just not this weekend

Mrs Luvnlife
05-08-2004, 04:22 AM
CASTAIC SUCKS!!!!!! It's for the 'special' people! And No, I don't consider myself OLD!!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
05-08-2004, 07:29 AM
CASTAIC SUCKS!!!!!! It's for the 'special' people! And No, I don't consider myself OLD!!!!!!!!
I agree, It does;) to many rules to remember:eek:

LUVNLIFE
05-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Rob you and the boys left a little to early. I'm sure Jerry is going to E-mail you some good pics of our "neighbors".:D Should have stayed;) Never count us down and out.;)

JetBoatRich
05-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Rob you and the boys left a little to early. I'm sure Jerry is going to E-mail you some good pics of our "neighbors".:D Should have stayed;) Never count us down and out.;)
is that all we get, what did we miss?:rolleyes:

BIGAMIST
05-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Rob you and the boys left a little to early. I'm sure Jerry is going to E-mail you some good pics of our "neighbors"
Yea right.

JetBoatRich
05-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Cale and Jen get a new camera and no pictures:confused:

LUVNLIFE
05-09-2004, 12:16 PM
She has just been busy this morning. She'll get the pictures out.;)

JetBoatRich
05-09-2004, 12:26 PM
She has just been busy this morning. She'll get the pictures out.;)
It's Mother's day, she should be kicking back while you do all the work:p

Blown_Rob
05-09-2004, 04:53 PM
sorry jenny and cale but the people that were with me were being dicks,,,but i awlways love hangin out with ya

LUVNLIFE
05-09-2004, 05:42 PM
We went out and I saw you guys following but you never showed. We hung out on the water then tried to hunt you down but all we found were ice cold beers. There will be lots more trips to other places. Did Jerry PM you?;) :D

Blown_Rob
05-09-2004, 07:19 PM
No i didnt cale ......... sorry again how ever you bet there will be alot more great trips ahead!!!! im still lookin for those pics your tellin me about!

JetBoatRich
05-09-2004, 07:22 PM
sorry jenny and cale but the people that were with me were being dicks,,,but i awlways love hangin out with ya
better drop them like a hot rock:mad:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2004, 03:53 AM
Oh sure, you were just lookin for a good party :D, you should have stayed....Jerry seems to find a way to make a good party! :eek: :D We had a good time, didn't leave til 7:00!
Rich.....I've got a few pics......soon to follow.....:D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2004, 03:54 AM
It's Mother's day, she should be kicking back while you do all the work:p
Agree 100%!!! :D :D

Jetdriver
05-10-2004, 05:58 AM
And still no pics!

JetBoatRich
05-10-2004, 07:28 AM
Oh sure, you were just lookin for a good party :D, you should have stayed....Jerry seems to find a way to make a good party! :eek: :D We had a good time, didn't leave til 7:00!
Rich.....I've got a few pics......soon to follow.....:D
still waiting:rolleyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2004, 07:32 AM
Alright, have at it, here's some pics.......
Blown Rob's boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Blown_Rob_s_boat-med.JPG
Blown Rob cruisin....lookin for a party.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Rob_crusin-med.JPG
Luvnlife's boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Luvnlife_Boat-med.JPG
Boys cruisin.....still no party....oh wait, I think Jerry just showed up! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Boys_in_boat-med.JPG

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2004, 07:33 AM
Few more.......
Rob & his buddies planning their get-away......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Rob_Buddies-med.JPG
Jerry hangin out with Kiara....thanks Jer.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Jerry_w-Kiara-med.JPG
This is just about the time Jer decided to concoct a 'new' drink for us.......:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Cale_Jerry_Josh-med.JPG
And that was that!!!!! :D :D Had fun, thanks Jer for comin up and hangin out with us!! ;)

JetBoatRich
05-10-2004, 07:34 AM
Thanks Jen, looks great:D

Jetdriver
05-10-2004, 07:39 AM
How did the boat run????

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2004, 07:42 AM
I was just getting to that :D....it runs REALLY good now. Which is a good thing cuz we don't have much time to fix her before we turn around and leave again! Thanks for asking.

Rev. Williams
05-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Few more.......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1112Jerry_w-Kiara-med.JPG
I want you all to know...The camera adds 20lbs !!!
If not, I really need to stop eating for a week or two :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2004, 08:07 AM
I want you all to know...The camera adds 20lbs !!!
If not, I really need to stop eating for a week or two :eek:
Yea....that's that special feature I had added when I got the camera!!! :D
It was windy, remember, it's the air that got under your shirt!!:eek: ;)

jackpunx
05-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Jerry,,
You hiding all those girls under your shirt?:D

Rev. Williams
05-10-2004, 09:40 AM
Jerry,,
You hiding all those girls under your shirt?:D
Okay you Bastards..........Enough!
What ever happened to "What happens at the river, stays at the river" !!!!! They left me at the river!!!! It must stay at the river! :D :D :D Now that I have a boat fast enought to make them to scared to jump out, I don't see it happening again :D :D

Jetdriver
05-10-2004, 09:48 AM
How can you test that theory if you leave the boat at home? :D

Jetdriver
05-10-2004, 09:50 AM
LOL! ****in wit ya Jer!

BIGAMIST
05-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Round #1......ding ding:D

Rev. Williams
05-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST