PDA

View Full Version : Stolen!!!!!!!!!

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 06:52 AM
So yesterday I get home from work to an open gate and my dogs are no where to be found so i continue to pull in my driveway and I notice the lock on my garage is busted so by this time my heart is wadded up i dont even want to open the garage. Im thinking they stole one or all of my bikes. I open it up and THE BOAT IS GONE!!!!!!!! Out of my own damn garage. They went through a locked gate two dogs and a locked garage those cock suckers. By now now im right on the verge of tears go around to all of the neighbors trying to see if anyone saw anything. they didnt. shes gone And I dont no what to do........:mad: :mad: :mad:

ryantparks
05-07-2004, 06:57 AM
post a picture if you have one!

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 07:00 AM
I will

victorfb
05-07-2004, 07:09 AM
start asking your buddy's. sounds like it was someone that knows you. i mean cmon..... in a locked garage? with dogs?
sorry to hear about your loss. sure hope you get her back. that sucks big time...:mad:

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 07:15 AM
I know it had to have been someone I know I mean my dogs arent the meanest things but they are still intimidating. All this in the middle of they day too. If I find out who it was they are dead I'll kill em myself. Im at a loss of words........

Danhercules
05-07-2004, 07:20 AM
Throw up some pics, quick, If ya need help postin them, email me dan@saberemail.com

Kachina26
05-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Just the thought makes me sick to my stomach!

BarryMac
05-07-2004, 07:30 AM
If it was your buddies I have only one word "REVENGE'.
I hope that it was your friends because you know they wouldn't hurt it.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 07:45 AM
I dont think it was my friends they arent gunna bust locks and sh*t to get into my yard and if it was one of them there gunna get the worst as* kicking of there life screw the revenge bullsh$t Ill just get to the point and yea..... it wasnt one of them tho, It was some cocksucker who has no respect for what other people work hard for and cherish................:( :( :( :(

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Im looking for pictures as soon as I find some they will go up

napabob
05-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Let’s make the illegal acquisition of your boat hard to use. I will post/mail any information/images to my local lake and river facilities that can be used to identify and retrieve your boat if it used here in the bay area. I will post your message at the web site I use a lot: ‘Spectra Marine’. If we all make it difficult for the thieves to enjoy/profit from your loss, it will well be worth my efforts. A detailed list of your set up would help in identifying items that might show up on online or printed selling services.

HalletDave
05-07-2004, 07:56 AM
I can't believe none of your neighbors didn't see shit!!!!!
How well do you really know your neighbors?
I would do some more investigation around the immediate neighborhood and talk to others on corner houses along the possible routes of exit from your neighborhood.
Not trying to offend you but do you have the title on the boat free and clear?
This couldn't be a repo dealio due to miscommunication about payments?
I am just trying to make some sense out of all of this.
I feel for you man. Good luck.

berk
05-07-2004, 08:11 AM
call any local hot rod shops too in case they are trying to part out the motor to car guys thinking it a different world. they may hold on to it for a while till the dust settles too, but eventually they will have to use it right? that sucks dude.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 08:17 AM
I dont live in the best of nieghborhoods theres only three of us on the block that speak english my bet is that is was someone either on my street or close by. I drove around all night last night just looking for anything. I had a dirtbike stolen about three months ago from my garage while I was at glamis but i ended getting that back but it was so f*cked up that i didnt even recognize it. My bet is that its going to be parted out and dumped. This weekend im going to go door to door and just ask everyone. the cops around here dont give a flying you know what so im taking matters into my own hands. Hopefully I will find it but luck is never on my side.......... :( :( :mad: :mad:

Mrs. Psycho Squid
05-07-2004, 08:24 AM
This absolutley scares the hell out of me! I feel for you. Not to sound heartless, but if it was stolen yesterday during the day chances are they have already stripped it. Motor, pump, guages, anything of any value. You'll probably get your hull back. That's how these A-Holes work. Your best bet is to talk to all the neighbors and try to get a description of the towing vehicle. Give that to the cops and post it here. Maybe someone will see something when they dump the hull.
Again I feel for you. We put ALOT of our hard earned money into boats and dirtbags think it's theirs for the taking and then sell off your shit for their next sack of crack. it sucks!! :mad:
Mrs. P

napabob
05-07-2004, 08:37 AM
Other boats stolen:
1999 25' Commander & Competitive trailer
Stolen: 6/24-7/5/02; Dry Dock Depot; Upland, CA
Reporting Agency: Chino Hills Police (909) 465-6638
1978 18' Elimintor & Trailer
Stolen: Sept 3, 2003; Hillstone; Fontana, CA 92336
Reporting Agency: Fontana Police Dept (909) 350-7740
2002 29' Ultimate Warlock V-Hull & Trail Rite Trailer
Stolen: November 21, 2003; Tejon Circle; Corona, CA
Reporting Agency: Corona Police Department (909) 736-2334
2002 Ultra 21XS & Intertech trailer
Stolen: July 23, 2003; Florentin; Sylmar, CA 91342
Reporting Agency: LA Police Department (213) 626-5273
1992 19' California Performance Gullwing & trailer
Stolen: 7/31/02; Suncountry Marine; Ontario, CA
Reporting Agency: Ontario Police Dept. (909) 395-2001
1999 23' Commander LX bowrider & Extreme trailer
Stolen: 7/29/02; Latigo Lane, Corona, CA 92882
Reporting Agency: Corona Police Dept (909) 736-2334
1998 Fountain F32 Fever, Eagle trailer, 1999 Ford F-350
Stolen: August 23, 2003; Blink Bonnie Motor Lodge; Gananoque, Ontario
Reporting Agency: Gananoque Police Service (613) 382-4422
http://www.boatman.com/2003stolens.htm
Now I know why I keep my recent purchase of the family boat on blocks and jack stands. I guess I will hide the tires and lug nuts also.

jtham
05-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Look dude, didn't you just get this boat fairly recently? Make a list of all the people you showed it to, or anyone who knows you bought it. Contact them. Try and get any information you can. Recontact all your neighbors and drill them for information. You live in Chino Hills right? Take a picture to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's office when or after you file your report.
GET PICTURES OF IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND POST THEM SO WE CAN HELP!!!!!!!!
The chicken shit bastards know your dogs and you. The more detective work you do now the better off you will be.
I feel bad brother. I'm going to go chain mine up now. Good luck

BarryMac
05-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
If it was your buddies I have only one word "REVENGE'.
I hope that it was your friends because you know they wouldn't hurt it.
I hope that my previous post didn't offend you, I seriously hope that you get it back, and soon.

jtham
05-07-2004, 08:50 AM
Look dude, didn't you just get this boat fairly recently? Make a list of all the people you showed it to, or anyone who knows you bought it. Contact them. Try and get any information you can. Recontact all your neighbors and drill them for information. You live in Chino Hills right? Take a picture to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's office when or after you file your report.
GET PICTURES OF IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND POST THEM SO WE CAN HELP!!!!!!!!
The chicken shit bastards know your dogs and you. The more detective work you do now the better off you will be.
I feel bad brother. I'm going to go chain mine up now. Good luck

jetboater5
05-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Sorry to here about your loss. Get those pictures up as soon as possible, my brother in law is a bakersfeild cop I will forward the pictures to him. He and all his buddies are really into jet boats, they will be sure to help. Also I will circulate the picture's here in Az in case it comes this way.

superdave013
05-07-2004, 09:00 AM
Sorry to hear this.
get out to the long beach swapmeet this sunday to look for any of your parts!
I you don't have pics at least tell us what kind of boat it was and a little about the engine and the like.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 09:02 AM
If I doesnt show up this weekend im going to start looking for a new boat. summers here and i cant be boatless so does anyone have 1 forsale, I want pretty much what i had but maybe not a olds, Im a ford guy so maybe a 429 or sumpin but hell i dont even care as long as its a big block and it floats and runs.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 09:17 AM
its a 78 nordic candy blue and white. blue interior , all chrome motor with a high rise manifold, holley double pumper with a scoop, brand new twisty headers. blue berkley pump with a jet-o-vator, billet impy wheel, pioneer stereo with two brand new 6x9's and a 12" sub under the bow, flush fuel fill, chrome fuel tanks, faded and cracked blue interior, mallory dual point distributor. man this sucks i was gunna put her in the water tomarrow and pull the interior sunday to take to the shop on monday to get redone. o well guess lifes a b!tch and then your toys get stolen

victorfb
05-07-2004, 09:36 AM
new twisty headers on an olds motor. that will help if they parted it out. not a common item to see for sale. call the recycler, maybe they recieved and add allready for something like that. or anything else that is out of the ordinary. did the guy you bought the boat from know were you live? did you give him your adress? ive had friends that bought used trucks and had them stolen a couple days later. the seller just keeps a set of keys.
the description of the boat will hopefully help. but like everyone says....PICS... will be better. and a contact number if someone see's the hull, boat, anything.

King Kuracz
05-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Did you get the dogs back?

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 09:45 AM
I bought it from a friend of my dads. that aint it. I just bought those headers from a friend who never installed them and sold his boat.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 09:47 AM
The dogs were roming the nieghborhood they are worthless my inbred purebred doberman and my blacklab thats scared of water

novaguy
05-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. I had my boat stolen in October of 2002 and it was found a week later. The boat was stripped, but the hull was untouched. I am still trying to piece it back together and it is 2004. I hope you have good insurance (I was underinsured), but I have AAA and they were great. Anyhow, sounds like someone that knew your boat was there took it. Do you have a gardner? Did you recently have some work or estimates done on your house? Also, I hope you got your dogs back, or did they steal them also? Best of luck to you....
Rob

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 10:11 AM
I hadnt insured the boat yet so basically im f*cked Its a 100% loss so much time money and heart went into getting this boat ready for a good summer and some heartless bastard hooked it up like nothing and towed it away. Hopefully she will show up this weekend but I would almost not have her show up than show up striped or sunk or cut up. I would rather not know than know they destroyed her

1HOTGMCJET
05-07-2004, 10:15 AM
SO sorry for your loss, man - how about your homeowners policy? Get those pics up ASAP - this stuff is liable to show up in the places a lot of us frequent, so the sooner, the better......Good Luck!

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 10:23 AM
I didnt even have it that long so i dont have any pics of it but it was my dads buddys boat so im going to go through a lot of old pictures tonight and try to find one with the previous owner. man this sucks if i get her back or my next boat is going to be watched by armed guard lol no the boat will be chained down down to the same post i put in my garage to lock the bikes to and be up on jack stands tire less and insured im kicking myself in the ass right now for not taking care of that sooner.

UtlGoa
05-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Try turning it into your home owners insurance. It was in the garage right. I would hope they would cover the loss.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 11:03 AM
its my moms house i talked to her about it and shes making the call today.

shaun
05-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Do you have the vin numbers for the hull/block/trailer? What about plate numbers, any info that can help somebody identify your boat will help!
Sorry to hear about your loss. Makes me even more concerned about where my boats at!

Still Wanna Be Blown
05-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Did You Pay Any Portion With A Major Credit Card Ie: Cash Advance, Visa Check...If So That Part Would Be Insured..

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 12:30 PM
yea I have all those #'s at home im at work right now as soon as I get home ill get the #'s and post them and to the other questions I paid for all my parts cash I hate credit cards.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
I can't believe none of your neighbors didn't see shit!!!!!
How well do you really know your neighbors?
I would do some more investigation around the immediate neighborhood and talk to others on corner houses along the possible routes of exit from your neighborhood.
Not trying to offend you but do you have the title on the boat free and clear?
This couldn't be a repo dealio due to miscommunication about payments?
I am just trying to make some sense out of all of this.
I feel for you man. Good luck.
Yes I do have the title free and clear

Heatseeker
05-07-2004, 12:50 PM
That totally sucks! I worry about mine every day(in the driveway, but going in the in the garage this weekend). There are too many of these stories these days! Bastards.
It's too bad we couldn't round up a posse, find this lowlife, and put a little western justice on the prick with a tree and a rope!
I hope you get it back man, really.

JET-O-VATOR
05-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Thanx everyone for all the support

HotHallet
05-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Sorry jetovator to hear of your loss. This makes me nervous. I wish you luck finding your boat but if she doesn't surface PM me as I have a friend who will be selling his 19' Hallett bubble deck soon. Its got a 454 and a Berk split bowl with a manula diverter and a droop, shoe and rideplate. Very nice boat but I hope you find yours.

tomahawk
05-07-2004, 03:47 PM
I cant even imagine coming home to find that your pride and joy is gone. I hope that you catch whoever is responsible. Also, is your insurance company going to cover the theft?

monkey rage frank
05-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Sorry for your loss!!!!!!
I had a buddy have a boat stolen about a year ago and it sucks..I see somone replied with other stolen boats,looks like all in the 909 area Mostlikley as you said nonspeaking beaners or some whitetrash!!!!! I'd look around the Elsinore area lots of both those types. I'm tryig not to be raciest , anyway get some pics up and we'll keep our ears open. Even if you buy another boat still need to know what happened to her. I spend some time in Bullhead so I'll have a good watch out there
Later
Monkey Rage Frank

Rubths
05-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by JET-O-VATOR
its a 78 nordic candy blue and white. blue interior , all chrome motor with a high rise manifold, holley double pumper with a scoop, brand new twisty headers. blue berkley pump with a jet-o-vator, billet impy wheel, pioneer stereo with two brand new 6x9's and a 12" sub under the bow, flush fuel fill, chrome fuel tanks, faded and cracked blue interior, mallory dual point distributor. man this sucks i was gunna put her in the water tomarrow and pull the interior sunday to take to the shop on monday to get redone. o well guess lifes a b!tch and then your toys get stolen
Not sure if you would be interested but I have a nice 77 19ft Miller for sale with a fresh .30 454 with big merlin heads and a fresh Tom Papp Berkeley pump with jetavator running a B impellor. Boat is very well taken care of and runs high 67mph with 4 big people and a FULL COOOLER;). I wanted $10k but since I am ordering a new boat tomarow I would take $8500
Heres a pichttp://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/2387rubs_boat.jpg

b's sanger
05-07-2004, 05:12 PM
I think we are all feeling your frustration. A lot of us have put many hours into our rides and the memories from our trips are what drives us in the first place.
I can not stress how important it is to find some pictures and post.
Just a thought guys but how abot the board create a permamnent thread that allows us to post stolen or missing boats, trailers etc... The exposure on ***boat alone and the amount of locations each of us visit yearly could help find some of the losses.

AdrenelineOD
05-07-2004, 05:30 PM
No pic yet? lets see so e can all watch for it. lots of people here work and visit all the places they could make a buck with i`t. sorry to hear about it.

Doug H.
05-07-2004, 10:31 PM
I can not believe this happened to you !! and i truely feel your pain my friend. im outta work right now due to surgeries but am willing to send you $20.00 for the start up of looking for a new boat, i hope there might be a couple more of us board members that can do the same.
Maybe then we can all hang out at the river some day and talk about which part of the boat we own.
Just email me and i'll help you :D ..........................Big Doug

victorfb
05-08-2004, 12:17 AM
ok, while at rex marine this afternoon, there was a 2 younger guys (25 years maybe) that were buying gaskets to install "new to them" twistie headers. he said he had logs before and just picked up a set from a buddy. like i mentioned earlier, thats not very common to find a set of new twisties for an olds motor. i didnt get any names, but im betting rex might have a record of the purchase. i think he wrote a check.

fourspeednup
05-08-2004, 12:21 AM
That sounds kinda interesting:confused:

Foggerjet
05-08-2004, 08:34 AM
First, I'm very sorry to hear about this. Second, Do you own your home? The guys are correct about the homeowners Ins. (depending on your policy, of course). I had a brand new yamaha quad stolen from my shop, (at home). All I had to pay was the deductable, $500 I think it was. It was a whole lot better than eating a $6500 quad. A bunch of Ins Co's will cover Recreational vehicles that are not street licenced. Boats, quads, dirtbikes etc. Something worth checking. Now, if you do find your property, and wish to "handle" it yourself, you do not want to kill the creep. Take a 4' section or 5/8" heater hose, use the black hose, I find it to be a bit firmer than the red. Wear that bastards ass out with it. You won't kill him, but he'll wish you did, Plus the hollow hose makes a cool BOOP sound as it glares off some sumbitch's head. He won't be able to give your shit back fast enough!
peace
fog
P.S. theives are for refining methods of torture.

JET-O-VATOR
05-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Ok guys I found my boat saturday morning...... Cut up of coarse. motor gone, jet gone, interior was there, stereo gone, guages there, tanks there, pedal there.. But it was cut across the bow and through the cockpit. found it in three pieces... the cops called me saturday morning telling me that they found my boat and that i should come get it. well I show up to where it was dumped no trailer of coarse telling me that i needed to get it outta there, bullshit man all I want is to have nice toys and some dickhead steals and strips my shit.. And victor, thats a long shot but I will make a trip by rex today. And Doug h. keep your money
Thanks a ton for the support but yea... And as for the insurance company they arent going to pay for shit. So basically im s.o.l. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rubths
05-10-2004, 07:01 AM
Im sorry to hear the news. I hope that your back on the water again soon

JET-O-VATOR
05-10-2004, 07:04 AM
thanks im hopping to get into a new one by this weekend.

Danhercules
05-10-2004, 07:06 AM
If your boat was in your garage, why wont the ins. co. cover it? What did they tell you? That really blows dude. Im in for some donations too if we do that!!

HBjet
05-10-2004, 07:08 AM
I haven't read all the details on this 3 page thread, and I'm sorry your boat was stolen, and even worse, you found it and it was all cut up. I'm just having a hard time here because there wasn't one photo posted of your boat. Again, I didn't read through this thread, I was just looking for a photo. If this ever happened to me, I'd be blowing up every boat message board with more photos and identifying facts then someone knows what to do with. Just my observation.
Good Luck on getting another boat!
HBjet

Danhercules
05-10-2004, 07:14 AM
He has not had the boat very long. Sounds like it never got wet with him, I may be wrong. He has no pics.
I would keep a look out for headers like Vic says.

JET-O-VATOR
05-10-2004, 07:24 AM
I've only had the boat a few weeks jusy been putting every extra minute I had in it I purchased the boat for 3000 and put another 2000 in it I had just got the intake manifold, carb and scoop back on, and installed my new headers the night before she was stolen the plan was to put her in the water saturday just at puddingstone. So no pictures. I was looking for old ones from back in the day when my dads friend had it but no luck. Thanks again to every for there support

JET-O-VATOR
05-10-2004, 07:27 AM
I had it in the water once with no problems then I tore her down to install and polish

HBjet
05-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Ah, that makes more sense... Do you think the people who sold you the boat could be in on it?
HBjet

JET-O-VATOR
05-10-2004, 07:33 AM
It was my dads best friend who sold me the boat so very very doutful

Squirtcha?
05-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Real sorry to hear about the bad outcome of all this. Was really hoping that you could've gotten it back in one piece. Cops don't seem very sympathetic. I suppose they'd slap ya with a fine, if you don't get it moved in a timely fashion.
Has anybody ever checked into the trailer/wheel boots? I thought about chaining mine to the garage floor, but a good pair of bolt cutters and it'd barely slow em down.
http://www.cantstealit.com/graphics/15and1hlfboot.gif
$400 bones, but it might be something to consider? I'd really hate to see this happen to anyone else.
Or here's one for $125.
http://tirelock.com/images/17_LugBlockAdj.jpg
tirelock webpage (http://tirelock.com/product.php)
I'm seriously considering this.

JET-O-VATOR
05-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Thanx squirtcha im looking into those boot things for sure for the next boat the loook mean and trustworthy