PDA

View Full Version : $333,333 for the next 30 years...

FRENCHIE
05-07-2004, 08:43 AM
Tax free! How would you spend it?????????????? ( Hey it does not hurt to DREAM!):D :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
05-07-2004, 08:50 AM
I'd live off $150k of it and invest the rest of it in capital appreciation investments. I'd buy/build more houses in LHC, one to live in and the rest to rent out. I'd also build a house in Lake Tahoe.

summerlove
05-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
Tax free! How would you spend it?????????????? ( Hey it does not hurt to DREAM!):D :rolleyes:
Bigger house at home here in Cali, bigger house in Havasu, bigger boat, never drive to havasu again (fly on a charter), put money away for kids education, retire, and did I say, bigger boat? Oh yea, and a new Porsche....
If there's any left, maybe I'll buy the wife a new outfit....;)

Dribble
05-07-2004, 08:52 AM
I'd buy a new Essex and if there's anything left I'd Buy a Monster Taco at Jack in the box

superdave013
05-07-2004, 09:05 AM
hookers and beer for me and all my bro's!!

ROZ
05-07-2004, 09:08 AM
I'd go on a shopping spree at Big Lots!!!

superdave013
05-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I want Dave to win this thing.> :D
RD
:D :D

carbonmarine
05-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
Bigger house at home here in Cali, bigger house in Havasu, bigger boat, never drive to havasu again (fly on a charter), put money away for kids education, retire, and did I say, bigger boat? Oh yea, and a new Porsche....
If there's any left, maybe I'll buy the wife a new outfit....;)
Summer....
1) Porsches are reserved for repulicans - You cant have one !!!
2) Larger homes = TAX / Cap. Gains TAXES
3) Boats = Luxury TAX and no deductions
4) Charter Flying = Resevered for Capitalists & Ultra wealthy commies and also the Kerry's of this world ...* SORRY PAL YOUR STILL FLYING COMMERCIAL
5) With all those taxes YOU voted for by proxy in your election chioces and Party affiliation ... There wont be anything left for your kids education !!!!
6) Buying your Mrs. Summer a new outfit & beers for Rick32 at OP6C is still very much an option though....
Rick32:D :D :D :D

MsDrmr
05-07-2004, 10:52 AM
manicures, pedicures, massages, tummy tuck, boob job, nose job, hair, new cloths, make-up, jewerly, shoes, hair accessories, tatoos,
Jk I would spend wisely invest in some good stuff, buy my mr.'s dream boat and a slightly bigger house with a pool. Other than that, I don't know, money has never been real important to me and "things" have'nt either.

superdave013
05-07-2004, 11:05 AM
COME ON!! IT'S FREE MONEY :rolleyes:
HOOKERS AND BEERS FOR ALL ME AND ALL MY BROS!!
:cool: :D :cool:

repo man
05-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
hookers and beer for me and all my bro's!!
i'm with dave:D

smalls
05-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Lets do it. Try these ###s 2 12 22 36 38 40..lol Come on

FRENCHIE
05-07-2004, 12:13 PM
i cant believe out of 317 people viewing this thread only 12 can dream!?:rolleyes:

MsDrmr
05-07-2004, 12:54 PM
no kiddn' whats up with that? there is more dreaming from the members on this board when it involved a women than money,,,HMMMMM I wonder what that means:D :p

GrapeApe
05-07-2004, 01:12 PM
I would buy a Bigger Boat.. Bigger House in Lajolla... Invest in More Real Estate.. Buy a bigger River Pad.. Then Rent out the Emperors Room at Crazy Horse Too in Vegas for all My Friends... with an Open Bar.. Damnn.. Maybe I need to cut back on the Bigger House in La Jolla, so I know there is enough $$$ For Crazy Horse Too...
*** Grape Ape ***

summerlove
05-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
Summer....
1) Porsches are reserved for repulicans - You cant have one !!!
2) Larger homes = TAX / Cap. Gains TAXES
3) Boats = Luxury TAX and no deductions
4) Charter Flying = Resevered for Capitalists & Ultra wealthy commies and also the Kerry's of this world ...* SORRY PAL YOUR STILL FLYING COMMERCIAL
5) With all those taxes YOU voted for by proxy in your election chioces and Party affiliation ... There wont be anything left for your kids education !!!!
6) Buying your Mrs. Summer a new outfit & beers for Rick32 at OP6C is still very much an option though....
Rick32:D :D :D :D
ok, so I'll buy stock in Coors and Nordy's instead!

mikev
05-07-2004, 01:39 PM
38' Donzi with twin merc 900sc engines and a new duramax dually too tow it with, and a bass boat to go fishing. new z06 vette, condo at the beach and a big lake house with a double slip dock to keep the boats in.

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 02:21 PM
First I would buy a big party barge. Then I would find a whole group of midgets and get them to dress up like oompa loompas. Then I would send them out on Lake Havasu. The whole point of this is just for my personal entertainment. There is nothing funnier than drunk oompa loompas running around on the sand bar!

mikev
05-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
First I would buy a big party barge. Then I would find a whole group of midgets and get them to dress up like oompa loompas. Then I would send them out on Lake Havasu. The whole point of this is just for my personal entertainment. There is nothing funnier than drunk oompa loompas running around on the sand bar!
now thats a good one throw in the hookers and beer and were set.

Cas
05-07-2004, 03:12 PM
5 acres in the Sierra foothills, probably around the Auburn area.
Build a 5 br home, nothing real big, maybe 2200sf
at least a 4 car garage
redo both our jet boats
tell my wife to quit her job
get a weekly maid service, one that does laundry :D
invest in additional property
pay off this place
donate annually for Alzhiemers research
donate annually for retarded children, maybe sponsor a child
not sure after that?

ahhell
05-07-2004, 04:48 PM
To Whom it may concern. I QUIT :D
time to retire Baby...and start spending... in 30 yrs i'll be wearing diapers anyways!!!
o.k. send the kids to college in there somewhere in my travels:cool:

shueman
05-08-2004, 05:14 AM
Quit workin' and buy a place on the Point at Shaver, and some property in LHC.

68campbell
05-08-2004, 06:10 AM
I'd pay off half my debt, 333k per year outta come close!

Cheap Thrills
05-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Ide buy a huge Yacht . and hot boats for all my friends . :D
C.T. :wink:

coolchange
05-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Man I'd get new tires for the truck and maybe even paint it so I could show those guys at work on Monday who's the man! Heck I might even get new tires for the house while I'm at it! And new siding and turf for the porch! Then I'd get a lot of rope and take the old tires off my truck and make tire swings for all my kids. ( Well, most of them anyway.) Then I'd get the wife a new hair dryer, You know one of those real big ones! That will look real nice with the new Turf on the porch! I'd get a new motor for the boat too! One of those Four Stroke ones so I don't have to save the old oil out of my truck anymore! If there is any left after all that I'd buy all my buddies a beer down at the Dead Goat Saloon!

FRENCHIE
05-08-2004, 03:48 PM
more lotto tickets!?:D

Jordy
05-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Ya got my vote SD. :D

Debbolas
05-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
But you would put sunscreen on them first, right?
There is nothing worse than a sunburned oompa Loompa...
LOL:D
I would buy the last cove at Park Moabi and build a house there with a garage big enough for our boat and toys. I would need a dock and steps down to the water on the non=cove side.
Yeah that would be a nice start........
Then I would buy a childrens book store (not at the river)
and read stories to kids all day long. (that would be work)
:D