PDA

View Full Version : Is this Ultra's gel work?

Mandelon
05-07-2004, 06:34 PM
These were posted by Ultra 28 in the image center.....
Ultra does some pretty awesome gel work. Hope I am not ruining a surprise...
Is this Jesse James' new boat maybe??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_016-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_013-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/49727_007-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_006-med.jpg

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Thats some crazy shiz. I like that ghost sculls! :D :cool:

RiverToysJas
05-07-2004, 06:41 PM
SS - where you been hiding?
That is Jesse James' boat!!! It's BADASS!!! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
SS - where you been hiding?
That is Jesse James' boat!!! It's BADASS!!! :cool:
Jas, cant post from work any more. So I cant ***** up the place any during prime time. lol
I was watching this thing on Jesse James not to long ago, about how he was struggling to stay afloat. I guess that was before the autozone comercials.
:cool: :D

Sleek-Jet
05-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
I was watching this thing on Jesse James not to long ago, about how he was struggling to stay afloat. I guess that was before the autozone comercials.
:cool: :D
LMAO :D

Mandelon
05-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Hey Scuba......wazzup??
Is Sandra Bullock gonna be riding around in the "****er" boat? Miss Congeniality gone bad........:D Still nice work. Just don't want my kids to read it. :p

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Hey Scuba......wazzup??
Is Sandra Bullock gonna be riding around in the "****er" boat? Miss Congeniality gone bad........:D Still nice work. Just don't want my kids to read it. :p
Thinking about throwing back a tecate right now, other then that just chillin'.
I agree with you on the ****er boat, but remember when you were a kid, you knew all about that shit, but acted like you didnt. lol :cool: :D

Mandelon
05-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Yah you are right. I think I taught my parents new swear words. :rolleyes:
I let the kids watch Bruce Almighty but told not to pay any attention to bad words......:D

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Yah you are right. I think I taught my parents new swear words. :rolleyes:
I let the kids watch Bruce Almighty but told not to pay any attention to bad words......:D
lmfao!! I am off to the fridge then watch the last samurai :cool: :D

RiverToysJas
05-07-2004, 06:58 PM
It's nice work, but I feel the same way! ;) Actually I think those graphics would of looked better w/o the iron cross (and I have no problem w/ iron crosses) and ****er language. Or at least if it was placed differently, I always think it's hanging out of the skeleton's mouth. But to each their own, I don't gotta drive it! :p
RTJas :D

fourspeednup
05-07-2004, 07:53 PM
What motor is going in there? Heard a rumor about a teague 800:cool:

RiverToysJas
05-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
What motor is going in there? Heard a rumor about a teague 800:cool:
No Teague....
Originally posted by ULTRA28
He's getting a BRE 1000 HP 540, IMCO 4X4 with stand off box and SC drive, crazy Extreme trailer on either 22s or 20s, whatever we can make fit. All custom Dana billet just for this boat, etc....

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 08:30 PM
I just hope to Goodness that Jesse doesn't jack this boat like he always seems to do with the Monster Garage stuff. Treat it like we treat our babies...

H20 Party Starter
05-07-2004, 08:42 PM
You didn't spoil nothin Mandy, see here pg 2-3 ;) http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45842&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

ULTRA28
05-07-2004, 08:52 PM
The bottom should be out in the morning. I'll post some pictures of it together. My wife is not at all happy with the content of the graphics. She says we're a family boat company and that it was not appropriate. I had to explain to her that we build custom boats exactly what the customer wants even if we don't like certain things about it. I saw it as more of a challenge than anything else. As far as I know, this is the first boat to have airbrushed gel graphics in the mold.
It looks like the motor is now going to be a Derebery Performance Marine 632 c.i. 1200 hp. Beck keep delaying things, so we had to find a company we can trust to come thruogh. Not knocking Beck, just can't afford to wait around forever on a motor. Plus this Derebery package is unreal.

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 08:55 PM
The bottom should be out in the morning. I'll post some pictures of it together. My wife is not at all happy with the content of the graphics. She says we're a family boat company and that it was not appropriate. I had to explain to her that we build custom boats exactly what the customer wants even if we don't like certain things about it. I saw it as more of a challenge than anything else. As far as I know, this is the first boat to have airbrushed gel graphics in the mold.
It looks like the motor is now going to be a Derebery Performance Marine 632 c.i. 1200 hp. Beck keep delaying things, so we had to find a company we can trust to come thruogh. Not knocking Beck, just can't afford to wait around forever on a motor. Plus this Derebery package is unreal.
John, complements on the work. I have never seen graphics quite like the ghosted skulls. Amazing stuff. I'd say you met the challenge...
Is this an outdrive set up or a jet?

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:00 PM
It's an outdrive. It's going to have an IMCO extreme.
With 1200 HP, be sure to include a top notch quality tow rope...;)

Mandelon
05-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Kachina has had some wild scene graphics lately are they painted or gel.....
Another bitchen Ultra.....is it gonna be on TV? J
ohn you are going to be too famous. :D :D

RiverToysJas
05-07-2004, 09:07 PM
It looks like the motor is now going to be a Derebery Performance Marine 632 c.i. 1200 hp.
DAMN! The Torque numbers are going to be through the roof on those CI's!!!! I also will be interested to see how the drive holds up. ;)
Like I said, the gel is not what I would want as a family boater, but the execution is awesome!!!

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Like I said, the gel is not what I would want as a family boater, but the execution is awesome!!!
LOL, never tell it from you avitar... LOL...:D

summerlove
05-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey Scuba......wazzup??
Hey Mandy:
I like the boat and the gel/design w/o the big "****ER" in it...no class if you ask me. I like JJ programs but I wonder if Autozone would still have him as their spokesperson if they knew this guy was doing this???
Oh well, differnt strokes I suppose....

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Hey Mandy:
I like the boat and the gel/design w/o the big "****ER" in it...no class if you ask me. I like JJ programs but I wonder if Autozone would still have him as their spokesperson if they knew this guy was doing this???
Oh well, differnt strokes I suppose....
Most of the gas fills on his bikes look just like that.

Mandelon
05-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Kachinas graphics are awesome. From what I understand they are on the outside, but I have been known to be wrong before. I know I don't want to do this on a regular basis. It took way to much time and was very stressfull. There is a rumour going around that the entire build of this boat is being shot for a documentary somewhat like the Motorcycle Mania stuff Jesse originally did.
Can you shed any light on that rumor John?

RiverToysJas
05-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
LOL, never tell it from you avitar... LOL...:D
LOL! I have avatars turned off, so can't see any of them, and I forgot I even had that one up still!!! LOL..... In my meager defence though, I often boat with my kids, but I never post with them. ;)

summerlove
05-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Kachinas graphics are awesome. From what I understand they are on the outside, but I have been known to be wrong before. I know I don't want to do this on a regular basis. It took way to much time and was very stressfull. There is a rumour going around that the entire build of this boat is being shot for a documentary somewhat like the Motorcycle Mania stuff Jesse originally did.
Hey Jon:
I continue to admire your product but IMHO some people take it a little too far - who would put htat graphic on the side of their mercedes, chevy or yugo?
I respect the customers right, however irresponsible it may be!

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:14 PM
I'd bet he has contractually shed as much as he can....:D

summerlove
05-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Most of the gas fills on his bikes look just like that.
a fuel fill is a little different than the entire deck of your boat! I guess I'm just too prudish....:confused:

RiverToysJas
05-07-2004, 09:15 PM
LOL! I think he just did.... ;)

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:16 PM
LOL! I have avatars turned off, so can't see any of them, and I forgot I even had that one up still!!! LOL..... In my meager defence though, I often boat with my kids, but I never post with them. ;)
Now see, actually that is a very solid defense. I was thinking it as I ribbed you, but I just couldn't stop!!!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
a fuel fill is a little different than the entire deck of your boat! I guess I'm just too prudish....:confused:
Actually I think he paints it on some bikes too... but I'm with you on that one... He's Mr. Bad Ass imagewise that is...

MudPumper
05-07-2004, 10:25 PM
The only thing that might make it not so bad is that it is on the deck. Our 27 Shadow sits so high that you can't really see the deck of it when it's in the water and not at all when on the trailer. From what I've been told, Jesse has a whole new line of clothes, stickers and a new website that all uses the West Coast ****er emblem.
I was just thinking this, there is no way to see it while on the trailer and it will be difficult to see in the water.

superdave013
05-08-2004, 06:23 AM
can't wait to see these t shirts at Wall Mart and AutoZone! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"get in the zone, AutoZone"

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
can't wait to see these t shirts at Wall Mart and AutoZone! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"get in the zone, AutoZone"
Oh Pahhhhhhlease, West Coast Choppers shirts are soooooo 2003!:rolleyes:

Mandelon
05-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Too Funny....
The new autozone commercials:
Screen shows a wide angle shot of the Autozone store......
The announcer comes in......"Get in the Zone, ****ers!"
:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

RiverToysJas
05-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Maybe....... "Get in the zone ****ers, because people with pottie mouth need parts too." :D :p

TheEduKATor
05-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Ultra28
Nice job on the airbrush work. I know how hard it can be. My bro does a lot of airbrushing with whatever the client wants and he is often up to the early mornings making sure the end results are perfect. It's hard to please everyone but as long as the client is happy. If someone is paying me to do something I want to make sure they are satisfied with the end result even it it means I have to design something that I wouldn't normally do.

PowellScooter
05-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Its the GOLDEN RULE, "He who has the gold,makes the rules"
If you pay the bill you get to choose the product, if you dont pay you dont get to say... the sign on the back gate @ WCC says "keep out ****ers"

riverrunner
05-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Sometimes you have to rise above the money and do what is right. I don't think I want my kids seeing something like that and I am a big fan of Monster Garage and Jesse. You should've listened to your wife. I don't want to see stuff like this at the river.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=extreme+holly&btnG=Google+Search

TheLurker
05-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Well put RiverRunner. Although while I am a fan of
Monster Garage can’t say IM a fan of Jesse James.
I will keep out of West Coast Choppers and I
would appreciate it if he could keep the obscenities
out of my young children’s view.
The gel coat on that boat is incredible, especially the gost
Skulls but putting the word "****er"on it just ruins it.
Makes it look like a boat for white trash.

HCS
05-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by TheLurker
Well put RiverRunner. Although while I am a fan of
Monster Garage can’t say IM a fan of Jesse James.
I will keep out of West Coast Choppers and I
would appreciate it if he could keep the obscenities
out of my young children’s view.
The gel coat on that boat is incredible, especially the gost
Skulls but putting the word "****er"on it just ruins it.
Makes it look like a boat for white trash.
I was wondering the samething. Why go to all that work and
put "****er" in it. Great work though.

rrrr
05-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Leon's shop is up near Lake Texoma, about an hour north of me. They build some incredible motors. He has a 32' Skater cat on the lake with two of those 1200 HP bullets. Uh, it only goes 160+. :D :D
http://www.dereberyperformancemarine.com/aboutdpm.html
The Ultra looks nice, but the "****er" is a turnoff for me too.

HCS
05-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Shows how out of touch I am. I didn't know they made anything
called a "poker run engine".http://www.dereberyperformancemarine.com/images/pokerrunengine11.jpg
Pretty bad ass!;)

WetWillie
05-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Nice combo keep the pics and updates coming..
WW;)

ULTRA28
05-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Here is a shot of the bottom side.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/49727_019-med.jpg

Tom Brown
05-08-2004, 01:59 PM
I'd love to be near by when he pulls that thing into the Lake Havasu Marina.
Amazing work, BTW. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

TOBTEK
05-08-2004, 02:35 PM
FIRST of all, as kinda a paint guy myself GREAT JOB! The execution is incredible. I soooooooo wish you guys made a trick 24FT Yuma friendly CAT, You and your company WITH OUT a doubt has the best gell and graphic's in the BIZ......PERIOD!
Im sure Jesse isnt worried about it at all, BUT do you think he's gonna take a hit at RE-SALE time with that LOGO in there:eek: .....I do, Not many other peep's are going to want that ****ers gelled into there boat.......BUT who knows?
IF I do a new MACH26 can I rent your painter for the weekend:D

Windy
05-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Bad ass John!

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Too Funny....
The new autozone commercials:
Screen shows a wide angle shot of the Autozone store......
The announcer comes in......"Get in the Zone, ****ers!"
:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D
Yeah, with jesse driving his Monster Garage project through the glass...

Blown 472
05-08-2004, 03:38 PM
If nothing else he knows how to make coin, stir up tha shit and all the wanna be's run to buy his stuff. Smart man.
OH and btw, very nice work.

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 03:55 PM
That he does, but I have a feeling that boat will spend more time broken than in the water.

Jordy
05-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Amazing graphics. Killer looking boat, but like has been pointed out, don't know if I'd want to be running around with something like that. Then again, I've always liked the more timeless gel schemes.
As far as the resale is concerned, I'm sure someone out there will pay 10x what it's worth to buy JJ's boat. :D

Mandelon
05-08-2004, 05:59 PM
You could always put a "***boat" sticker over it........oh, wait. No you can't.................:D

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 07:01 PM
You could always put a "***boat" sticker over it........oh, wait. No you can't.................:D
Maybe a big Gel Coat Pastie?;)

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Maybe a big Gel Coat Pastie?;)
Saying Flogger...:D

jbtrailerjim
05-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Awesome work John, Martin, & Jaime.:cool: I don't know if I'd wanna run around with West Coast F***er on the bow of my boat but to each his own. My guess Jesse James has enough money now if he get's tired of it; he could just sell it and build another one.

J540
05-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
FIRST of all, as kinda a paint guy myself GREAT JOB! The execution is incredible. I soooooooo wish you guys made a trick 24FT Yuma friendly CAT, You and your company WITH OUT a doubt has the best gell and graphic's in the BIZ......PERIOD!
Im sure Jesse isnt worried about it at all, BUT do you think he's gonna take a hit at RE-SALE time with that LOGO in there:eek: .....I do, Not many other peep's are going to want that ****ers gelled into there boat.......BUT who knows?
IF I do a new MACH26 can I rent your painter for the weekend:D
Do you really THINK with his $$$$$$$ he is worried about resale...PLEASE:rolleyes: :)
And as far as someone not wanting there kids to see it,I dont think you would be partying with HIM,with your kids around any way:idea:
as far as kids seeing it, you should have control of you kids so they would not be walking on the deck of the boat to figure out what it says,cuz that were they would have to be,and if they are tall enough to see it,on the trailer, then they are probably old enough to know better, being they are raised in a good home inall. and WELL NEVER MIND

Goodtime$
05-08-2004, 09:46 PM
That paint job is sickky ikky, i really think that jesse james is going to turn some heads with that WC Fuhka.
That guys bank account $$ blow doors. He is a real stand up guy and this boat is going to blow some minds.
John, you building a new boat or did you fix the little ding on that sweet 22 you have?
great job to all the guys who painted that bad boy

boatlessd
05-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Great work. Amazing what you guys can do with the graphics. Makes my boat look like a child painted it.
Glad you keep the letters on top.

GrapeApe
05-08-2004, 11:22 PM
It's already been said.... but to each there own.... The graphics are badass.. The graphis are JJ's..and are fitting for him.. Keep up the good work John, Martin & Jaime...
*** Grape Ape ***

TheLurker
05-09-2004, 05:50 AM
QUOTE] Originally posted by J540
as far as kids seeing it, you should have control of you kids so they would not be walking on the deck of the boat to figure out what it says,cuz that were they would have to be,and if they are tall enough to see it,on the trailer, [/QUOTE]
Let’s examine that statement. Your saying the only way for a
impressionable kid say between the ages of 5 to 10 years old to see the "West Coast ****er" would be if he was standing on the deck of said boat because he would be to short to see it on the trailer.
What if the kid was standing on a dock (my son is 6 years old and is 4'6"tall) if that boat was tied up near by. He would be able to read it.
Do you ever stand on the London Bridge and watch the boats go under? He would be able to read it.
Do you ever like to eat on the patio of the restaurant at Topoc and look down at the carp and boats going in and out? (for that matter any other restaurants that overlooks the lake). He would be able to read it.
I could go on and on because that statement was not well thought out and is not defendable.
Originally posted by J540
then they are probably old enough to know better, being they are raised in a good home in all. and WELL NEVER MIND
Most his exposure comes form older kids. (You dont need adults helping) my son now knows better thanks to his opportunity to sample the delicious taste of a bar of soap in his mouth for 3 minutes, He did not always know that and the other potty mouth words he has been exposed to are not meant for kids to be used. He just and I quote thought “They are funny”
Beautiful boat, Motor sounds like it will be over the top, One of the all time best gell coats ive ever seen ..but totally ruined by his logo. My expectations for that boat are it will be seldom used and he and his groupies will trash it.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
05-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Let’s examine that statement. Your saying the only way for a
impressionable kid say between the ages of 5 to 10 years old to see the "West Coast ****er" would be if he was standing on the deck of said boat because he would be to short to see it on the trailer.
What if the kid was standing on a dock (my son is 6 years old and is 4'6"tall) if that boat was tied up near by. He would be able to read it.
Do you ever stand on the London Bridge and watch the boats go under? He would be able to read it.
Do you ever like to eat on the patio of the restaurant at Topoc and look down at the carp and boats going in and out? (for that matter any other restaurants that overlooks the lake). He would be able to read it.
I could go on and on because that statement was not well thought out and is not defendable.
OH PULEEZE! You have got to be kidding me! If you are taking your 6 year old to Havasu (which you have every right to do) I think the last thing you need to worry about is ****ER written on the deck of someones boat. Let's be real for a minute, can we. What about the g-strings, topless (or nearly) chicks, intoxication or OMG.... PUBLIC SEX! I think that's what I would be worried about with an impressionable 6 year old in Havasu!
Personally, I don't think that Havasu is any place for kids and when I'm there I don't want to have to watch what I say or do. (I know, here come all the nasty replies from parents....) Anyway, hear me out for a minute. You have every right to go there with your kids, but there are much more kid friendly places to go instead of having to worry about what everybody else is saying or doing because your kid might see something inappropriate.
In final thought, people shouldn't have to censor what they do or say. If you have kids on Havasu don't be in the middle of all the "crap". Find a nice secluded cove, lay out the blanket, and have yourself a nice picnic.
Mrs. P:cool:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Once again ULTRA comes off the hook with their art work. A beautiful job.
BUT, west coast focker, is just plain stupid. Atleast he is the owner of that stuff, Unlike the Ultra LAKERS boat, I think they are the biggest losers in the paint scheme department....

TheLurker
05-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Well when I got started on this thread it wasn’t just the word F***** that bothered me. It was more philosophical, more like every few years some people need to push the limits of society a little farther to get attention for themselves, whether it is through language, rudeness or whatever. (Some people call that marketing and make a lot of money off it) What’s next and why only keep it confined to Havasu.
When you see the guy with an image of his schlong in the gel coat on the side of his boat towing through your neighborhood your not going to have a problem with it??? Yah it is an exaggeration but does it ever hit the wall of public decency.
As I said on another another thread…Unfortunately from what I’ve been reading lately the boating lifestyle I enjoy, kicking back in the sun, riding on the boat, drinking some beer and watching the boats and people go by is under assault and common courtesy is loosing out to the F*** you I'll do what I want attitude

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 10:40 AM
When you see the guy with an image of his schlong in the gel coat on the side of his boat towing through your neighborhood your not going to have a problem with it???
You already have one of those in your gelcoat, don't you Kilr?
LOL

MudPumper
05-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Petrofied
OH PULEEZE! You have got to be kidding me! If you are taking your 6 year old to Havasu (which you have every right to do) I think the last thing you need to worry about is ****ER written on the deck of someones boat. Let's be real for a minute, can we. What about the g-strings, topless (or nearly) chicks, intoxication or OMG.... PUBLIC SEX! I think that's what I would be worried about with an impressionable 6 year old in Havasu!
Personally, I don't think that Havasu is any place for kids and when I'm there I don't want to have to watch what I say or do. (I know, here come all the nasty replies from parents....) Anyway, hear me out for a minute. You have every right to go there with your kids, but there are much more kid friendly places to go instead of having to worry about what everybody else is saying or doing because your kid might see something inappropriate.
In final thought, people shouldn't have to censor what they do or say. If you have kids on Havasu don't be in the middle of all the "crap". Find a nice secluded cove, lay out the blanket, and have yourself a nice picnic.
Mrs. P, right on.
Come on people. I think there are about a million other things in society that you need to worry about your kids being exposed to, than Jesse having the word F U C K E R on his deck. The words, images, etc.. etc.. are out there every day. It is up to YOU as PARENTS to educate your children on the rights and wrongs that apply to YOUR VALUES and MORES. Your child is not going to learn the word or what it means from Jesses boat at the lake. Chances are, your child will learn the word from school, a movie, or even YOU when you say it not knowing your child can hear you. What do you think will be worse for your child to see if, lets say Jesse happens to be hanging out in the channel and you are on the top of the London Bridge. Would it be the word F U C K E R on the boat or the 10 G-String clad hot bitches that Jesse would have flashing their tits and getting crazy in the boat.
Jon, kick ass boat, keep up the good work. :)

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Jon, kick ass boat, keep up the good work. :)
Quadruple Dittos... John you and your team do some of the best work in the biz.
And yes, it does seem a little funny people going to the sin capitol of the colorado river system with kids having a problem with the F word on a boat....
Am I wrong?

rrrr
05-09-2004, 11:17 AM
When you see the guy with an image of his schlong in the gel coat on the side of his boat towing through your neighborhood your not going to have a problem with it???
Hoss!!! Here's an idea for your new boat!!
:D :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry this boat has created so much controversy. I too have small children, a five and an eight year old. I've brought my kids up hearing every word in the book, they often correct my on what I'm saying but are quick to respond that they understand that I'm an adult and I can say those words on occasion. They know they aren't to use those words and I haven't had that problem yet. I'm sure my kids will be swearing at a younger age than many, but I can think of a lot worse things that kids can get into than swearing. I think it is up to the parent to raise their child properly and not to depend on the rest of society to do it for them.
Screw that "it takes a village" thing, I ALWAYS hated that concept. I agree with you, John, it is our responsibility to raise our kids to live in the world as responsible members of society. My kids turned out great, and look what they had to look up to......
LOL....

ratso
05-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry this boat has created so much controversy. I too have small children, a five and an eight year old. I've brought my kids up hearing every word in the book, they often correct my on what I'm saying but are quick to respond that they understand that I'm an adult and I can say those words on occasion. They know they aren't to use those words and I haven't had that problem yet. I'm sure my kids will be swearing at a younger age than many, but I can think of a lot worse things that kids can get into than swearing. I think it is up to the parent to raise their child properly and not to depend on the rest of society to do it for them.
That last sentence says it all...
Awesome gelcoat work...;)

J540
05-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Petrofied
THANK YOU, WELL PUT + do you realy think your kids will see it and go running around saying WEST COAST F'r all day. get real, if so you better get some more sope;) . so get of my LEG dog.:D and far as kids going to havasu, i dont have a prob, with it, my 10 an 11 yr old go all the time and been going to havasu/river house 15+ X a yr, for the last 10 yr,s they seen thongs/pasties (my wife sports them a lot) cuz she can, well for now any way:D my kids dont even give it a 2nd look,just like guys in Europe seeing a girl in a G, no big deal, but here for some of us its like you you never seen an ASS b4. but the naked girls that are frequently running around at the river HS, not a kids trip.:D

J540
05-09-2004, 11:50 AM
JOHN The boat looks great. no i would not put it on mine but you may not paint yours like my SHIT BOX. :D my new one will be painted totaly different but its a 28' V just finishing up the mold now, Any way boat looks good,like to see it in the water some time. JOHN F

TheLurker
05-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Basically I’m the lone dissenter here and let me first off once again say Jon, you have a great product and I know a lot of proud Ultra owners. Don’t be sorry this boat has created so much controversy that is probably one of JJ’s objective’s so I would say mission accomplished.
Now let me say no one in their right mind thinks kids grow up in a vacuums and are not exposed to all of the sex, drugs (rock&roll) foul language etc. and no parent that I personally know of expects or wants the rest of society to raise their kids.
That said my point is How far can society go before you personally are offended or embarrassed by the actions of others when you are out with say your kids or being mother’s day, your Mom or Grandmother...
Would it be?
You have no limits.
Homosexuality
Foul Language
Nudity
Public sex (Hand Job, Blow Job, Intercourse)…
For me:
Foul Language when my kids aren’t around any big deal.
Homosexuality- don’t have a problem unless it is in your face like those Gay Pride Parades or
Demanding special treatment.
Nudity – I’d go with the Australian / Euro way (women are topless)
Public Sex – If the kids were there I’d leave if they were not I’d look
Do I have double standards you bet

J540
05-09-2004, 12:18 PM
HAY. THE LURKER
I respect your opinion and can agree on some things, some times i can express my self in a dick,ish kind of way. but i think if any of are kids saw the boat they would'nt give it 2nd thought, if so they would know better than to repeat it. after all you are right sope doesn't tast good :D but some times we all can be hypercritical, telling the kids no, but we do it right in front of them.
:mad: any way ;) hope ALL GOOD John.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 12:19 PM
You already have one of those in your gelcoat, don't you Kilr
No just the naked wife and her friends on the back of the boat. Do you want pics......

J540
05-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Wait a second homosexuality, F that .:yuk: my boat go's X/Y OR Y/Y:D adam and eve, not adam and steve. but some times eve needs some help from sara,kim,jessica,ect.:D

J540
05-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
You already have one of those in your gelcoat, don't you Kilr
No just the naked wife and her friends on the back of the boat. Do you want pics......
HA I got some to, want to compare took them on 5-1-04:D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 12:34 PM
HA I got some to, want to compare took them on 5-1-04
I have been challenged and I must answer....

TheLurker
05-09-2004, 12:36 PM
HAY. THE LURKER
I respect your opinion and can agree on some things, some times i can express my self in a dick,ish kind of way. but i think if any of are kids saw the boat they would'nt give it 2nd thought, if so they would know better than to repeat it. after all you are right sope doesn't tast good :D but some times we all can be hypercritical, telling the kids no, but we do it right in front of them.
:mad: any way ;) hope ALL GOOD John.
Im right there with you 100% and I honestly don’t think my son would give it a second thought. I obviously am the more critical one go figure.
Holey smokes my 400'th post with this one. Not quite as glamorous as Mrs. FlyingV's 6000 or JetBoatRiches 13,000
but would it offense anyone if I posted a pic of me in my thong...
J/K That would really be obscene I do have a some sense of humor:D

phebus
05-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Basically I’m the lone dissenter here
No, I share your thoughts on this one. There is a time and a place for everything.

J540
05-09-2004, 12:53 PM
mine are all ready up. but i got better ones to. Bring it on:D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 12:56 PM
I saw some, VERY NICE. I wont go that far

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 12:57 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111LAUGHLIN-med.jpg

J540
05-09-2004, 01:00 PM
well put them up and tell me were at mine @ HB pics so lets go. dam it iam going to finish washing the boat os it will be ready for next weekends 5-14--16 havasu trip. i will check back to see if you produce:D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Just look up

J540
05-09-2004, 01:04 PM
oops OK sorry but how do you put that on, the heart and stuff thats cool my wife would much rather me do that on some that i havent put up yet. if it s hard i can give you my # but i got some i want to do that to

J540
05-09-2004, 01:08 PM
BY the way very nice says the wife:D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 01:11 PM
You should have a photo shop in the computer.
I right click on the pic and then I open it up with photo edit.
You may have to open the pic in photo shop itself. All programs are different

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 01:13 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P5010001-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0034-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0051-med.JPG

Petrofied
05-09-2004, 01:31 PM
I'm offended! I think the logo should have been on the deck and the transom....All anyone is going to see is the ass-end of that thing anyways. :cool:
Mr.P.

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Petrofied
I'm offended! I think the logo should have been on the deck and the transom....All anyone is going to see is the ass-end of that thing anyways. :cool:
Mr.P.
As it's being towed because the 1200 hp motor blew up the drive...

jbtrailerjim
05-09-2004, 06:03 PM
And yes, it does seem a little funny people going to the sin capitol of the colorado river system with kids having a problem with the F word on a boat....
Am I wrong?
No,your not wrong. Your absolutely right!!!! Get over it people. If your kid's are old enough to read it; they are old enough to know better. It's up to the parent's to to teach there kid's the difference between right and wrong.
John, Don't be sorry. You did an awesome job on the boat. By the way. Is the boat gonna be at your shop this week? I just might have to sneak away from work and come down and take a peak at it.

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
No,your not wrong. Your absolutely right!!!! Get over it people. If your kid's are old enough to read it; they are old enough to know better. It's up to the parent's to to teach there kid's the difference between right and wrong.
John, Don't be sorry. You did an awesome job on the boat. By the way. Is the boat gonna be at your shop this week? I just might have to sneak away from work and come down and take a peak at it.
Harumph........(and that one I really mean):D

jbtrailerjim
05-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah, it will be at our shop this week. I was thinking about taking it out to the regatta, but it doesn't make much sense to tow an unfinished boat to the river.
We could just sit in it and drink beer and tell everyone we are West Coast Fockers.:D

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
We could just sit in it and drink beer and tell everyone we are West Coast Fockers.:D
wait a minute Jim, you may be on to something there.......:D

RiverPirate
05-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Beautiful work on the boat. I just want to know if there is enough room on the boat for all of Jesse's posse when he pulls up to the Marina in Havasu. Might be fun to watch. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Im gonna make an appointment to watch an ultra get sprayed, That is some awesome work.

Boozer
05-09-2004, 08:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/49727_019-med.jpg

ROZ
05-09-2004, 09:00 PM
Those of you who say Havasu is no place for kids are just as ignorant as the posters you're opinionating that they(kids) shouldn't be there.
It's a big lake and there are waaaay more places to take you kids on the lake than where adult content is tolerated. Unless you don't care what your kids are exposed to; Then you have he whole lake :D

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Havasu is the sin capitol of the Colorado river system? I've been taking my kid there for many years, heck I've been going there as long as I can remember. And unless you are looking for that kind of action you don't have to see it. We used to just go to a cove and kick it for the day. Personally the graphics are great I don't care about or for the WCF, but I've seen just as bad on the transom of some boats.

Cas
05-09-2004, 09:47 PM
all I can say is WOW!!!!
Great job John!

Petrofied
05-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Those of you who say Havasu is no place for kids are just as ignorant as the posters you're opinionating that they(kids) shouldn't be there.
It's a big lake and there are waaaay more places to take you kids on the lake than where adult content is tolerated. Unless you don't care what your kids are exposed to; Then you have he whole lake :D Disney land is for kids, Havasu is for big kids!!! I'm not saying don't take the kids and the family dog, but an off weekend might be a better choice. I think it's Ignorant to put ones family in an inappropriate situation when you know, What is waiting for ya when you get there... I say SELF MONITOR Mrs. P. and I chose not to attend the Show when we have nieces or nephews, NO children of our own. Kids or not I still think people have the right to say or name their boat as they may. KICK ASS BOAT, If you don't like it don't look at it!!!
MR.P. :cool:

Cas
05-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Major kudo's to Martin, Jaime and their 2 assistants! The work on that boat is just plain great!
One of these days I'll be able to afford a new boat and Ultra is at the top of that list.

flathead
05-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Thanks everybody for your compliments on Ultras latest work. I really have an awesome team of gel coaters with Jaime and Martin. These guys are unbelievable at what they do. The only stuff I sprayed on the boat was the airbrushed parts. Jaime, Martin and their two assistants did all the hard work.
I and the better half was inna shop 'an seen that AWSOME boat up-close an personal!! Best gel coat work I ever seen!
My HEART FELT THANKS to JESSE JAMES and the ultra team an MARTIN and JAIMIE fer makin a nation-wide statement that us west coast f#&*ers are STILL # one!! Someone hadda let the rest of the world know that we don't ALL hug trees in our spare time!
And I find that the sight of a coupla GUYS swappin spit onna street corner a lot more offensive fer me and da kids ta hafta see than anything we saw on that boat!!!
WCC (Jesse) is one hell of a buisiness DUDE! Thats FREEDOM and the AMERICAN WAY!!! Its what our boys are fightin for.
FLATHEAD!!! SHANTY TOWN RULES!!

phebus
05-10-2004, 05:23 AM
????????????

Jbb
05-10-2004, 08:36 AM
Whiney bitches puts you in violation of the language control subset on this website Dave....Im gonna have to report your post....:cool:

Jbb
05-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Lil Mr....Jumpin bad on me.........:D

shadow
05-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Would some of these whiners be some of the same people that
drive their children through the channel or sandbar on holiday weekends and expose them to public nudity,binge drinking,and rap and hiphop music where every other word is ****,ho,bitch?But don't paint anything thats offensive on your boat!I own a 27 shadow and as John said earlier the top of the boat is almost impossible to see when the boat is in the water unless you climb on the boat or standing in a boat right next to it.on the trailer you can't see it unless you climb up.so unless you are following Jesse around your kids should be safe.

jackpunx
05-10-2004, 08:47 AM
LOL.. Im feeling offended from the ***'s in your post.. :D
Shadow,
Good to meet you this weekend.. Looks like I'll be out again next weekend.. Im bringing my daughter.. :D

shadow
05-10-2004, 08:52 AM
Nice to meet you Jackpunx,We will be in Havasu fri,sat for the Ultra regatta may come down to the river sun.kinda play it by ear.
If were down I'll look out for you.Have a good time either way.

ROZ
05-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Petrofied
I think it's Ignorant to put ones family in an inappropriate situation when you know, What is waiting for ya when you get there... I say SELF MONITOR Mrs. P. and I chose not to attend the Show
My point is that the show isn't on the entire lake on any given weekend. The place it BIG and there are plenty of spots to hang without exposing kids to the debachery.
Honestly, I'd be afraid of careless holiday moron boat traffic dangers while trying to enjoy the 95% of the lake that doesn't have adult action.
Also, I guess it depends on what one considers adult content. Topless from a distance, your kids won't notice. Thongs arent adult content. Drinking and being a little rowdy, no. Committing sex acts out in the public eye, yes.

Petrofied
05-10-2004, 10:12 PM
:devil:

BADBLOWN572
05-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Thats classy. Don't get me wrong, the execution and gel coat are amazing, but the design...C'mon now. If I didn't know who'se boat that was, I would definitely say that it belonged to a thug if I ever saw it. Don't know Jesse at all, but he should have had more foresight to realize that a skeleton with a gun flipping the bird is probably not the smartest thing to put on the side of a boat. As for execution, excelent job. I cant wait to see the finished product when it is all done. Maybe (hopefully) I can watch it on the discovery channel.

HavasuDreamin'
05-11-2004, 09:28 AM
As said before..........unbelievable gel work from Ultra Custom Boats. :cool:

jackpunx
05-11-2004, 09:30 AM
But he is a thug.. and dont give a Fizzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk..

Ducatista
05-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Well that boat isn't what I would personally want....but I do like it alot. It may not suit my taste but that baby looks awsome and the owner certainly got his custom boat the way he wanted it. Two thumbs up to Ultra and the owner for something on the edge. That baby would fit right in in Havasu, just not at the Marina! :rolleyes:

H4215
05-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Sweeet combined effort John, Martin, and Jaime; that scheme is SMOKIN'. Hope things are going well John, it looks as if they might be; and Good Luck with your Regatta this weekend. Take care and Best of Luck with your continued efforts toward excellence.

lucky
05-11-2004, 11:39 AM
old enough to pay for it , old enough to buy it , old enough to build it . Old enough to drive it , with his kids --- I grew up with a truck driver - so i think its cool - we can only direct kids anymore - they will do what they want when your not around - I do respect fine craftmenship - and would like to thank john for letting him take out that jet -- I think you converted a biker ....

1stepcloser
05-11-2004, 01:56 PM
That is truly amazing gel work, I've never seen ghosting done in gel. Unbeleivable.
That said, I love the design, exept for the now famous "fu*kers" part. Poor taste in my opinion.
It reminds me of a boat I saw a few years back at Havasu, I cant remember exactly, I believe it was an older Eliminator or an Advantage, 25' or so, had a 525 SC under the hatch and a black windshield area.
Across that area the owners had put, in white vinyl lettering approx. 10" high and running almost the width "FAT F*CK RACING" This was also across the transom, although in a more normal size.
The owners would beach in the channel, making their "sponsor" visible to anyone (and everyone) passing by on the sidewalk.
didnt take too long to draw the attention of Lake Havasu's finest who "suggested" to the owners that they may want to reconsider their "sponsors" logo across the front of the boat.
Funny thing was, I saw the same boat later that year, and the logo had been removed.

WetWillie
05-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Hey did this Badboy (No Pun intended) get pieced together??
I would like to see pictures of it..
WW:cool:

Boozer
05-20-2004, 05:03 PM
John hasnt posted anything in the image center. However it looks like he'll be towing the boats with these at the regatta. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497Misc_031-med.jpg

WetWillie
05-21-2004, 01:51 PM
WW;)

Mandelon
05-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Wow this is bitchen indeed. But I think I'd spring for the upgraded trailer.........:D

larryc
06-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Ask me about BECk and how he screwd me for $35,000.00 bucks. We have a suit on that ****er and are going to get him.

boatnam2
06-08-2004, 02:15 PM
i dont know how much cheaper beck is but why would you pay all that money to bullshit around and wait on stuff when you could drive up to teague today and buy a 1000hp motor and have it today.

rrrr
06-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Wow this is bitchen indeed. But I think I'd spring for the upgraded trailer.........:D
If I ever need to hire a professional wise a$$, this forum is the first place I'm gonna look....
:D :D :D

25 Eagle
06-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Great work as always John, you guys are the best. To bad you couldn't talk your friend into something else on the deck.

skater 32
06-15-2004, 08:43 AM
question---has the engine for boat been completed?

WetWillie
06-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Looking forward to seeing it. John waht do you think it will run with that Hp?? What drive are you doing?
WW

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 12:35 PM
The motor is done and on it's way from Texas. I flew back there this weekend to watch it on the dyno, 1276 HP and 1184 pounds of torque. Derebery Performance is awesome so is Lake Texoma. Extreme shot his trailer this weekend. I'll post some pictures later today.
Holy shit! What drive will be on it?

superdave013
06-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Holy shit! What drive will be on it?
a broken one :p

1stepcloser
06-16-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
a broken one :p
LMAO!:D

skater 32
06-16-2004, 01:38 PM
John---Still waiting for pictures.

mbrown2
06-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Nice six shooters..

BADBLOWN572
06-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Thats nice. What drive is he going to be putting on the back of that thing?

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 02:50 PM
Looks to be the "Blingiest" trailer ever.........

skater 32
06-16-2004, 03:29 PM
John - Awesome trailer!!! It will be a perfect setup for the boat. How about the engine? Any pic's of it?
And the question of the day - What Outdrive Can Handle This Bad Boy???

HAWK40
06-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Raptor 1300:D
http://www.fototime.com/114E84D3C556F18/standard.jpg
http://www.fototime.com/F12DBA1F3F2B881/standard.jpg
Raptor Breath:p
http://www.fototime.com/0BBC50F30EC8CEF/standard.jpg

mike37
06-16-2004, 06:28 PM
dam thats a motor

prop check
06-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Just a little thought....... Jesse james,Rich,famous,talented,and did I say rich? I would fair to say the groupies that will want to be on this boat will might be the stars of the next girls gone wild video series.......So I dont think kids will notice the f****r on the bow they will be staring at the talent on the sun deck.......Besides with an engine like that who cares what the deck looks like!
P.S. not my choice, but I ordered what I wanted.

dmontzsta
06-16-2004, 11:14 PM
hard to tell.

Ivan Dan
06-16-2004, 11:38 PM
definitely

dmontzsta
06-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
definitely
hahaha

Ivan Dan
06-17-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
hahaha
do you agree?

dmontzsta
06-17-2004, 12:06 AM
do you agree?
yeah, I have seen alot and it is definately it.

Ivan Dan
06-17-2004, 12:07 AM
yeah, I have seen alot and it is definately it.
has to be

dmontzsta
06-17-2004, 12:13 AM
has to be
I mean, who else would it be?

Ivan Dan
06-17-2004, 12:15 AM
I mean, who else would it be?
I have no idea who else it could be

dmontzsta
06-17-2004, 12:17 AM
I have no idea who else it could be
ultras brother maybe?

Ivan Dan
06-17-2004, 12:17 AM
ultras brother maybe?
Didn't think about him....maybe his cousin too?!?!

dmontzsta
06-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Didn't think about him....maybe his cousin too?!?!
you could be right...
we take that back guys, it might not be ultras...we will have to talk this over.

Ivan Dan
06-17-2004, 12:24 AM
you could be right...
we take that back guys, it might not be ultras...we will have to talk this over.
further research is necessary

MudPumper
06-17-2004, 12:25 AM
F ucking hilarious, you two

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 03:44 AM
I think we need to start taking bets on how long that drive will last. Knowing how JJ drives anything he can get his hands on, I'd like to put some money on that thing lasting less than a full day unless John gives him some SERIOUS lessons on feathering it out of the hole!

WILDERTHANU
06-18-2004, 11:26 AM
WITH HIS AMOUNT OF NET.....I WOULDNT BE IN AN "ULTRA". SHIT EVEN WITH THE MONEY I MAKE, I STILL WOULDNT BUY AN ULTRA. IM SORRY BUT I THINK THAT BOAT LOOKS GAY....GO ON AND OVER DO THAT THING SOME MORE.....
HOW BOUT SKATER, MTI, OR NOR-TECH??
http://www.primemarineusa.com/gallery/files/Race_Gallery/Skater_Gallery/Skater3.jpg
http://www.primemarineusa.com/gallery/files/Race_Gallery/Skater_Gallery/Skater5.jpg
http://www.nor-techboats.com/images/boats/supercat/supercat_page2.jpg

Johnwithjm
06-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
WITH HIS AMOUNT OF NET.....I WOULDNT BE IN AN "ULTRA". SHIT EVEN WITH THE MONEY I MAKE, I STILL WOULDNT BUY AN ULTRA. IM SORRY BUT I THINK THAT BOAT LOOKS GAY....GO ON AND OVER DO THAT THING SOME MORE.....
http://www.primemarineusa.com/gallery/files/Race_Gallery/Skater_Gallery/Skater3.jpg
http://www.primemarineusa.com/gallery/files/Race_Gallery/Skater_Gallery/Skater5.jpg
http://www.nor-techboats.com/images/boats/supercat/supercat_page2.jpg This is coming from a guy who has a Fast flat bottom who is afraid to run it. Keep on polishing it and daddy may let you run it someday. If you don`t like it don`t buy one

WILDERTHANU
06-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Johnwithjm
This is coming from a guy who has a Fast flat bottom who is afraid to run it. Keep on polishing it and daddy may let you run it someday. If you don`t like it don`t buy one
ROTFLMAO....DONT GET ALL BUTT HURT CAUSE I DONT LIKE THE JJ CAT....NO REALLY PUT SOME MORE SPIDER WEBS ON THE TRAILER....LOL!!! OH AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM AFFRAID TO RUN OUR FLAT???? JUST CAUSE I DONT COME DOWN TO YOU ROCKY RACING BEND, OR THE N.J.B.A????? WE DO HAVE MORE THAN ONE BOAT YA KNOW. ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH JOHN, I DONT HAVE THE FLAT FOR AN EGO TRIP....AND DONT NEED TO SHOW OFF FOR A CROWD LIKE MANY PEOPLE I KNOW. KEEP THE SHOTS COMMING.......ILL MAKE A DRINK FOR YA AT THE RIVER NEXT WEEK....

Bense468
06-18-2004, 04:32 PM
LOL I'm makin a drink right now.
I like Ultra's... but the spider webs, and jailhouse skulls need to go.
The work is great John, Just not down with the idea.

rvrtoy
06-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
http://www.nor-techboats.com/images/boats/supercat/supercat_page2.jpg
When JJ came to us he said he wanted the most increadible GEL COAT graphics ever done on a boat. The design and ideas are what HE wanted. He also wanted a trailer that would grab anyones attention. Just as if you wanted a new boat, we would do our best to build you a boat to your specific needs and wants.
This boat may not be to your liking however, I don't think you can argue that it is the most increadible gel coat ever done in the mold on any boat. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't Skaters, MTIs and Nortechs graphics painted on.

skater 32
06-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
When JJ came to us he said he wanted the most increadible GEL COAT graphics ever done on a boat. The design and ideas are what HE wanted. He also wanted a trailer that would grab anyones attention. Just as if you wanted a new boat, we would do our best to build you a boat to your specific needs and wants.
This boat may not be to your liking however, I don't think you can argue that it is the most increadible gel coat ever done in the mold on any boat. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't Skaters, MTIs and Nortechs graphics painted on.
So true, rvrtoy! Artistic ability is either appreciated or it isn't. Ultra, you nailed it on this one. Great job!!

fat rat
06-20-2004, 06:04 PM
It has nothin to do with artistic ability, he would not being doing the design unless he was artistic....................... it has everything to do with rather you like it or not. The design is personality......the colors are traditional, blue and white.

skater 32
06-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Purple and white.

Three Days Only
06-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Do you really THINK with his $$$$$$$ he is worried about resale...PLEASE:rolleyes: :)
And as far as someone not wanting there kids to see it,I dont think you would be partying with HIM,with your kids around any way:idea:
as far as kids seeing it, you should have control of you kids so they would not be walking on the deck of the boat to figure out what it says,cuz that were they would have to be,and if they are tall enough to see it,on the trailer, then they are probably old enough to know better, being they are raised in a good home inall. and WELL NEVER MIND
Im right there with you, who really cares, my kids will never see it, and if they do, its not like they have never heard it before!!!! It's pretty obvious, if you take your kids to Havasu, your a little layed back already so why is the word f u c k e r going to make a difference.

Three Days Only
06-21-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
Your 100% right. Not all but 99% of Skater, Nor-Techs, & MTI's are all painted after the boat is out of the mold and capped. That also lets the painter have 100% more freedom in his work. Doing that gel in the mold is pretty crazy, and most likely the nicest detail work I have seen to date not done with paint after the fact.