PDA

View Full Version : A man needs to do the right thing!

Scream
05-07-2004, 09:27 PM
To those of you who are not man enough to confront my wife in person for being a frequent poster here on ***boat and who also insist on threatening her, via email and via private message, I want you to know this very fact. I will find you. I will take this matter personally. I will finish anything you start, you coward. You have no quarter here, you are a coward and you know who you are. Piss your pants. Shit your drawers. Get it over with now, because when I find you, you will bleed...And the orifice you bleed from is completely up to you.
I am a peaceful person. I'm not into fighting, bullying, hazing...But justice is another thing all together. I will take justice into my own hands, if necessary, and I will deliver a verdict that you will not like.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED A LINE IN THE SAND. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Scream
To those of you who are not man enough to confront my wife in person for being a frequent poster here on ***boat and who also insist on threatening her, via email and via private message, I want you to know this very fact. I will find you. I will take this matter personally. I will finish anything you start, you coward. You have no quarter here, you are a coward and you know who you are. Piss your pants. Shit your drawers. Get it over with now, because when I find you, you will bleed...And the orifice you bleed from is completely up to you.
I am a peaceful person. I'm not into fighting, bullying, hazing...But justice is another thing all together. I will take justice into my own hands, if necessary, and I will deliver a verdict that you will not like.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED A LINE IN THE SAND. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING!
Harumph Scream. This guy needs to go find some place else to be an idiot. We don't tolerate this kind of crap here... as a community!!! So go away before it turns out badly for you.

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:29 PM
And he is going to have a group of mad ***boaters behind him waiting to kick you! Once he knocks you down of course!

ahhell
05-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Let me know ...Im your wing man;)

Scream
05-07-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
And he is going to have a group of mad ***boaters behind him waiting to kick you! Once he knocks you down of course!
??????

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:34 PM
??????
Scream- did my remark at least make you laugh a little?

BarryMac
05-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Scream,
They are just wishing they could be as intellegent or be as sociable as your bride, she seems to be a great person with a lot of info. I hope that my wifey the 'irma-nator' and I are fortunate enough to meet you and debbolas one day. Thanks to her and others they keep the boards interesting.
gjb out...

Scream
05-07-2004, 09:41 PM
It might tomorrow, but not tonight.
I came home tonight from a Golf Tournament to find out a troll and coward had pm'd my wife and threatened her for absolutely no reason.
No, I'm not amused at the moment. Now that I think of it, you're right of course. He has no back up. He is alone, very alone. He will have to deal with me...
I guess I'm pissed. My wife and family have been threatened. I will never forget...
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
Scream,
They are just wishing they could be as intellegent or be as sociable as your bride, she seems to be a great person with a lot of info. I hope that my wifey the 'irma-nator' and I are fortunate enough to meet you and debbolas one day. Thanks to her and others they keep the boards interesting.
gjb out...
Oh see I didn't know it was your wife that I was defending. Nice to meet you. Like I said all joking aside we are all behind you. Give me a place and a time and I'll show up with my oompa loompas! J\K

JetBoatRich
05-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Threats? How stupid is that:(
Sorry to hear people go that low:mad: We got your family's back;)

Ntwotrance
05-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Scream,
sorry this idiot is causing you and your family problems. It is sad that such a little person has to hide behind their computer monitor to try and make themselves seem bigger. These type of people hide in the shadows thinking that people either think they are funny, or are the "big man on campus", which they aren't. Don't let this peon get under your skin bro. The minute this person sees their own shadow, you know they're the type that will run and hide under their mothers skirt....or possibly their fathers skirt which would explain a lot about this person....

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Threats? :mad: We got your family's back;)
Damn straight we do......:mad:

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:48 PM
All right guys I'm out of here. Talk to you probably on monday. Happy boating.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 09:50 PM
well I know I am down.. ;)

DUNDUN
05-07-2004, 09:51 PM
I agree, It's messed up that that jackass came on tonight and tryed to make everyone feel like sh**. Scream, I hope you do find him, and make him bleed. Maybe/hopefully scream scared him away in this thread. Scream/Debbolas/family we got your back :)

Kachina26
05-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Dang, work gets busy for 2 weeks and I miss this?????? Scream, you know there is a whole community on your side. Chances are this bozo never goes to any lakes and he will be no threat to Deb. That crap is just wrong!!!!!! But frankly all this talk about him is what he gets off on. And here I am getting this creep off:yuk:

fourspeednup
05-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Absolute Bullshit in my mind! Everyone on here has been virtually kicked in the ass a few times if they actually participate in the normal "fun" threads. I can fully understand a person getting shitfaced and posting some stupid shit and ruffling a few feathers since that type of thing keeps the boards interesting. Lets face it, if everything were boating related it would get a little dull. But when it comes to personal threats, this is not the place. keep that BS off the boards, we want none of it! And why the **** wasn't this mother****er's ISP banned!!!???
I also wonder about the people who take these message boards so seriously that they threaten violence to other members? There is life outside of HB.com! Scream, I respect the situation that this dumbass put you in since your family was threatened so your post was well founded. So this is NOT directed at you.
I'd like to suggest that we put this ****tard into our respective ignore lists. If he changes names again, and the post bears his "trademark" then ignore it and respond to the post above.
:yuk:

bigq
05-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Don't know who your wife is, but if she was threaten you can get a hold of the Webmaster and have the IP traced to find out who it is, you can at least get the ISP then continue from there.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Considering some people on here think they know who the person is, I personally think they should offer the name up. What this person has done is wrong. joke around with me and even mess with me and call me names and the like, fine, I can take, do they same with my family and your a$$ is mine! I may not be the biggest or toughest but I will make your life a living hell if it ever happens to me.

Debbolas
05-07-2004, 10:33 PM
See, that is just the point, I expect to get sh** when I post that I think Jeff Gordon is the best NASCAR driver.
But to be attacked for commenting on Rolex's.....
He/She/Shim is on my ignore list, each time they change their name......
lets just block his IP address

JetBoatRich
05-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
over a watch, I missed it for sure:D

fourspeednup
05-07-2004, 10:43 PM
haha, I just did a little reading in the archives and pulled out an old thread by River Dave in response to some BS started by a member by the name of phat_kat;)
All that drama happened right about the same time I joined up but when this recent shit started I was instantly reminded of it.
There's always some asshole on here who pisses people off and watches everyone's response.
Fourspeed-----just shaking his head (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28449&highlight=phatkat)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:44 PM
LMAO!! I remember that.. but phat cat wasn't such a dick head.. ;)

bigq
05-07-2004, 10:44 PM
See, that is just the point, I expect to get sh** when I post that I think Jeff Gordon is the best NASCAR driver.
He/She/Shim is on my ignore list, each time they change their name......
lets just block his IP address
I think he is .....DOOOMED!!! :D
You could block the IP, but high prabability it is dynamic so it would change.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:45 PM
he's not doomed he is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.:D

Debbolas
05-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Do people in pink houses have dial up modems?

lilrick
05-07-2004, 11:11 PM
This guy is probably some little sissy tryin' to eef with you ...let it go man...move on.

Scream
05-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Thank you all, I'm gratefull for all hb members that have stated that they have my back...Not that I would need that type of back up from this type of coward, but it is nice to know you have friends....
I of course will return the favor in kind if needed in the future. But the message remains the same.
Idiot, and you know who you are, if I ever cross your path, I will face you and you will be forced to face me. Piss your pant's now and get it over with, you useless waste of air.

BIGAMIST
05-07-2004, 11:21 PM
So you gonna give up the name of this person? I know I wouldn't want my g/f to be anywhere around this guy or girl @ the river or lake.

bigd1
05-08-2004, 05:43 AM
In case you forgot...
Fighting over the Internet is just like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a Retard!

Garrddogg
05-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Hey Scream **** this "MOMO" You know we got you and your ladys back! It takes a "pussy" to attack someone on the internet! front him off so we all can ignore this "Biatch" here and give him a "lil Attention" iffin we see him at the river. :idea2:
Sounds like its time to get out the "supranos" sets..;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 07:21 AM
Thank you all, I'm gratefull for all hb members that have stated that they have my back...Not that I would need that type of back up from this type of coward, but it is nice to know you have friends....
I of course will return the favor in kind if needed in the future. But the message remains the same.
Idiot, and you know who you are, if I ever cross your path, I will face you and you will be forced to face me. Piss your pant's now and get it over with, you useless waste of air.
;) well said..;)

JetBoatRich
05-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by bigd1
In case you forgot...
Fighting over the Internet is just like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a Retard!
I suppose we can all head to Lake Elsinore:rolleyes:

mike37
05-08-2004, 07:37 AM
sceam Id be pissed to
whats up with the hate mail
thats chicken shit
A good disagreement with some name calling
All out in the open so we all get to participate go for it that entertainment
But to threaten some one by PM or email chicken shit
Mike :confused:
just wondering what some people are so uptight about

bigq
05-08-2004, 07:44 AM
In case you forgot...
I think they are past that point. When someone sends threating e-mail and/or PM that is a crime and should be prosecuted. he stepped over the line with the e-mail and PM in my opion.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by bigq
I think they are past that point. When someone sends threating e-mail and/or PM that is a crime and should be prosecuted. he stepped over the line with the e-mail and PM in my opion.
he does it to all the woman on here.. ;) and he will get his.. ;)

Debbolas
05-08-2004, 08:15 AM
In case you forgot...
Do you want a copy of the PM's he sent me?

ratso
05-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Make it public...

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 08:33 AM
I agree.. make them public.. I did.. ;)

JetBoatRich
05-08-2004, 08:45 AM
I never saw the actual PM?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 08:48 AM
I don't think anyone has yet.. ;) she would have to type it word for word.. the p.m will not post here due to password protection..;)

HCS
05-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Just read this thread. I think there's more than one women hater
on here lurking the boards. What a bunch of chicken shit.
I never get threatened.:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Just read this thread. I think there's more than one women hater
on here lurking the boards. What a bunch of chicken shit.
I never get threatened.:rolleyes:
your a man that watches the ladies backs.. :D and he gets scared of the men.. ;)

HCS
05-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
your a man that watches the ladies backs.. :D and he gets scared of the men.. ;)
I got to follow somebodies lead. The women (like always) have
alot more to say.:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I got to follow somebodies lead. The women (like always) have
alot more to say.:)
well not speaking for them.. I have a big mouth at times and if I don't like something I am going to say something.. I like to back my mouth up.. sometimes it gets me in trouble though..:D :D

TheLurker
05-08-2004, 09:01 AM
I'll volunteer to watch all of the women’s backs (ides)
:D :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by TheLurker
I'll volunteer to watch all of the women’s backs (ides)
:D :D ;)
you are always watching the backs too.. wether it be in talking or pics.. :D

TheLurker
05-08-2004, 09:04 AM
:D :D :D

Lakeshow
05-08-2004, 09:07 AM
So much for my anger management classes! Who is this son of a bitch. We all have a good amount of fun on the site with some, for the most part, good humored ribbing. However, there is no excuse for this sort of women hating behavior here or anywhere.
Who is the coward hiding behind the screen name - what is the screen name?
Scream - I can only imagine how pissed off you must be or have been. Is ***boat doing anything about this - where are the moderators? This or these clowns need to be, at the very least, blocked from posting on this site in the future.
Cordially,
Pissed off in Temecula

TheLurker
05-08-2004, 09:11 AM
I would like to think / hope HB has given this idiot's I.P. the boot by now.
But I would love to have a name to go with my image of the dick head.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 09:36 AM
:D :D :D ;)

Debbolas
05-08-2004, 09:39 AM
ok, I pm'd some people with the message

summerlove
05-08-2004, 10:13 AM
First of all, and I don't want this to come out wrong, because I mean no harm in it at all, do not ever threaten anyone on the internet with bodily harm. that said, it is a federal offense and I think a felony to threaten someone with bodily harm over the internet. Same goes for harassment. You do have legal remedies, and if you view this as a threat to your family you ought to contact your local police department. they have detectives that do this for a living, and can direct you in the right direction.
Secondly, if you do pursue it via LE (which you may want to seriously consider), do NOT stoop to his/her low, so be careful!
Thirdly, LE can have the records from HB in a matter of a few hours.
Good luck and like I pm's Debbolas last night, ignore this a-hole and call the cops - that's what I'd do. Be sure to print out all of the messages that are a threat so someone can't delete them before you really need them.
Good luck, no one deserves that type of harassment on here- we're here to have a good time and pass the days till we get to go boating again!
SL....

Kim Hanson
05-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Lets see this shit, nothing worse than a woman hater....( . )( . ).........:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2004, 10:41 AM
what is it you missed kimmy..:D

v-drive
05-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Debbolas, it would be nice to finally know who this moron is but by keeping it down you and your hubby are (as usual)taking the high road. My wife was on here this morning and could not believe this. honestly we would not hesitate to notify the authorities. It is a pain but there is nothing more satisfying than legally burying an sob.........v-drive

JetBoatRich
05-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Got it, all of them:mad: what a jerk!

Kim Hanson
05-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Got it, all of them:mad: what a jerk!
Who is it!........( . )( . )..........:confused: :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-08-2004, 11:50 AM
what is it you missed kimmy..:D
I'am not sure, but something......( . )( . ).......:D ;)

Tom Brown
05-08-2004, 11:57 AM
I find it hard to believe that the ***boat admins won't ban and block someone who sends physical threats. Have you talked to ***boat about this, Deb and Scream? Please contact them if you have not already.

Kim Hanson
05-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Come on tell me who it is ......( . )( . ).....PLEASE !:D

Rexone
05-08-2004, 12:08 PM
I reported this to Craig last night via email as soon as Deb PM'ed me about it. I have no idea where it's gone if anywhere. As of this time I've had no response. Mods can only watch and edit and recommend, we can't kill an IP or membername. Just so there's no confusion on that.

HCS
05-08-2004, 12:11 PM
It seems to me ( after reading a specific pm ) if you don't like
someones comment they made on the open forum, you should
answer them back on the open forum.
If it was something that bothers you that much, send a PM in
an adult manner. Contacting someone with a PM, and making
a personal attack and name calling is chicken shit. Screem, if I
knew the person, and he lived close to where I live, I would
kick his ass also. Somethings are totally uncalled for.
If he has a raw sence of humor, I don't find it funny. If he was
serious, kick his ass. Or maybe kick his ass anyway for being an
ass.

Kachina26
05-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Hey, I didn't get any PM. Ain't cha forgettin your Kachina kin? :(

***boat
05-08-2004, 02:35 PM
This situation has now been taken care of.
A note to all people, the Internet is not anonymous. If you threaten someone or do something illegal you can be found and held accountable with one phone call to the proper people. Especially if per-say you are dumb enough to illegally connect through a military Internet system.
On that note you might want to read this, something like it is probably posted very near to the computer you are connecting through if you are in the military:
"This is a Department of Defense computer system. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks and network devices (specifically including Internet access), are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT, DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM.

1stepcloser
05-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Thank you ***boat.
What a Dumbass. I hope he's court martialed.

Lakeshow
05-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Right On Rexone and ***boat - that is the way to handle the situation.
Now, we can talk about things that are more productive:
1. Horsepower
2. Sex
3. Libation
lol

Jordy
05-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey, at least he didn't post anything bad about a purported criminal boat manufacturer... :D
Gotta love internet tough guys. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
05-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Thank you, ***boat. :)

Drunk tank
05-08-2004, 06:32 PM
If ya'll need some ass whoopin layed down in CO.... Let me know. I'll round up my posse and raise some hell!
BTW... WTF did I miss??:confused:

HCS
05-08-2004, 11:21 PM
I just send everyone a PM, I hope I don't get banninated.
For making up words.

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Did you really send everyone a PM? If so mine is broken. I feel like one of those people who has to call their own answering machine to make sure it works.:confused:

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Banninated....
Is that like
Travishamockery of burgiflickle?
Or is that how Arnold would say it?;)

Debbolas
05-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Did you get the pm I sent you?
Do you want me to send you another one?

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:31 AM
Did you get the pm I sent you?
Do you want me to send you another one?
Let me look..... it didn't pop up here.

Debbolas
05-09-2004, 08:34 AM
no Kachina 26
needs everyone to send him a pm
;)

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Let me look..... it didn't pop up here.
GOt one, dated yesterday... Might want to check your clock on the confuser if you sent it today.

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:37 AM
no Kachina 26
needs everyone to send him a pm
;)
I see, I sent him one too........ DUH.........
My Blonde Moment, except I'm a redhead....maybe a senior moment on my Bday...;)

Debbolas
05-09-2004, 08:37 AM
:D

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:43 AM
BTW, my PM worked Deb...
;)

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 08:47 AM
Ok, I'm all squared away on the PM deal. It still doesn't show my subscribed threads, or has it stopped automatically subscribing you to threads that you reply to?

GlastronGuy
05-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Ok, I'm all squared away on the PM deal. It still doesn't show my subscribed threads, or has it stopped automatically subscribing you to threads that you reply to?
Did you turn email notification off?

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Just turned it back on today. Funny thing is, one of my threads shows up but not the rest.

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Oh wait, I think that did fix it. My head hurts.:confused:

Scream
05-09-2004, 08:55 AM
I don't think I properly expressed my gratitude.
1. Thank you to everyone, and I mean everyone on the board for thier support. I know that this is a problem for my family but to find the type and quantity of support we recieved during this instance reinforces my belief that this is the best online community.
2. Thank you ***boat for taking the initiative to track down this lowlife and take appropriate action. We may not always agree with your decisions regarding the handling of these posts, but I can say that you took care of this problem in an appropriate and prompt manner.
I'm glad I tracked this forum down when I was shopping for a boat and decided to join. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, or was that the martini's from the other night???
Scream <----------- In you debt.

JetBoatRich
05-09-2004, 11:23 AM
:D :D
Well stated Matt
:D :D
As far as warm and fuzzy, you are on your own:rolleyes:

Debbolas
05-09-2004, 04:57 PM
What he said....
Thank you all very much.....
Hope to meet (most) of you at the river!
Deb <----- feeling warm & fuzzy as well (or is that from the memosasa's at brunch?)

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Now im pissed, Who the hell is it....
Give the damn name up.........