PDA

View Full Version : WTF? THATJEFFGUY's thread

Havasu_Dreamin
05-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Was reading the post by THATJEFFGUY about the recent issues with Commander and now the thread is gone. WTF!?!?!?! TJG, I say take it to Commander for all that you can get! Maybe you'll own the company! A few months back Powerboat did an article how great a guy the owner of Commander is, what a eff'n JOKE!

1stepcloser
05-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Corporate politics......:rolleyes:

OutCole'd
05-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Complet BS. :mad:

manuel
05-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Commander runs a full color, full page ad in Hot Boat magazine every month, maybe someone got their feelings hurt ?
$$$$

THATJEFFGUY
05-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah, it's nice to know that ***boat condones fraudulent businesses such as Commander Boats...that's BULLSHIT !!! I say we boycott ***boat for supporting such activities !!
http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander

THATJEFFGUY
05-08-2004, 02:38 PM
I couldn't give shit how much money Commander Boats spends on their monthly full page ad. They only rip their customers off and sell ****ing junk anyway ! I'm gonna call ***boat Monday morning and see what it will cost me for a full page ad explaining the fraudulent BS with Commander Boats. If it's the money ***boat is concerned with, they should let me place an ad too, right ?? After all, my money is just as good as that ****ing rip-off artist, Sy Singhal's...probaby better - I work for mine !!
By the way..I wasn't able to see any of the responses to my COMMANDER BOATS - FRAUD post...so can everyone who posted on my topic, PM me with your response....I would appreciate it !
http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander

Kilrtoy
05-08-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm gonna call ***boat Monday morning and see what it will cost me for a full page
Im gonna say 3 to 7K for one month

TPI
05-08-2004, 06:24 PM
I think after a situation like that, They would be money ahead if they bought your boat back, gave a formal apology, and gave you the boat of your choice for free. That would be a stronger business tactic than trying to fight this in any way. IMO

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by GT
I think after a situation like that, They would be money ahead if they bought your boat back, gave a formal apology, and gave you the boat of your choice for free. That would be a stronger business tactic than trying to fight this in any way. IMO
As I recall they are in Chapter 11