PDA

View Full Version : Any Michigan Boaters??

V-MAX4 POWER
05-09-2004, 04:15 AM
ANYONE ON HERE BOAT IN MICHIGAN? WE JUST SOLD OUR 32' FOUNTAIN AND BOUGHT A 20' COLE SUPER SPORT JET WITH A BLOWN 427 AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK ON THE INLAND LAKES. JUST WONDERING WHERE THE HOT SPOTS ARE AND IF THERE ARE ANY IN NORTHERN MI? I HAVE TALKED WITH A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ABOUT THE MI. HOT BOAT ASSOC AND WE ARE GOING TO ATTEND A COUPLE OF THEIR SHIN DIGS TO SEE WHAT GOES ON. LET ME KNOW IF ANY GOOD PARTIES ARE GOING ON. THANKS, RANDY & THERESA

V-MAX4 POWER
05-09-2004, 04:17 AM
I FORGOT OT ASK. IS MICHIGAN CONSIDERED THE EAST OR THE CENTRAL FOR POSTING ON HERE?

Daytona19
05-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Im from saginaw and do alot of boating with the Michigan Hot boat association. We have many events each year and its a great time with food, drinks of your choice and fast boats, and the whole family is invited. If your interested check out http://www.michigan***boats.com/
Its a great way to meet new people who have boats with the same interest and basically the boats the same size. I have a 19' daytona Eliminator with an O/B but jets, v drives and whatever are the norm. Our website is a little slow being updated so far we lost our pres of the club this year but the club will be just fine and things will get back to order. GREAT TIME come & join us!!!:D

V-MAX4 POWER
05-11-2004, 03:52 AM
daytona 19, who do I contact at Michigan Hot Boat Assoc?