PDA

View Full Version : River Rats Boat flip on TV

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-09-2004, 08:20 PM
The boat flip of Henry and James (that is in River Rats Vol 1), will air on wedsnday night.
A show called "I'm Still Alive" has licenced it from me with fresh interviews from Henry and James. This will be the second time this clip will have been aired, Real TV licensed it from me before.
Tune in to UPN at 9:00 or 9:30 pm ?? PDT. For us southern Cal folk thats channel 13.
I submitted lots of fill video for the story. If your name is....
Jimmy LaRicca, Dennis Towry, Phil Gould, Billy B, Mike Peasley, or Phil Lukens, your clips were submitted. Given that, I have no idea what the finished story will look like.
When aired on Real TV, the show went to 70 countries!! I'm not sure how widespread this show is but, its big time.
Jerry:cool:

dmontzsta
05-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up Jerry. I will be sure to tune in, especially since I did not catch it on Real TV.

BGMAN203
05-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Thanks Jerry. It looks like your theory of "trying to make us famous" is becoming a reality!! Keep up the good work.:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Hopefully the fame will come without anymore flips!! We are up to 6 total, at our regattas.:(

DUNDUN
05-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Cool!!! Thanks Jerry I'll........."Tune In" C'mon :D

ColeTR1
05-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Saw it the first time it was on. Cool!! :)

MAXIMUS
05-11-2004, 06:39 AM
Jerry which footage of Phil Lukens do you have? Also the flip in question, was that the boat in front of redrock a few years back with the 360 headers???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Jerry which footage of Phil Lukens do you have? Also the flip in question, was that the boat in front of redrock a few years back with the 360 headers???
Ive only missed 1 Red Rock... (because of a race) ...since 97. I have lots of video of Phil from different trips. Phil is also featured in RR 1.
Yes, your referring to the correct boat and place for the flip.
You'll be getting mail soon.
JG:cool:

MAXIMUS
05-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Philly is good peeps... Nice ride too...:) He is supposed to have it up and running again shortly!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-12-2004, 10:52 AM
I just got off the phone with the "I'm Still alive Producers". They told me the clip got bumped to the international show. I think this means you guys in Australia will still see it but we won't.
It was on thier preview last week for this weeks show and also listed to air per my license agreement.
The good news is... I'm still getting paid.
So, if you don't see it on tonight (the 12th) you'll know why.
I'm sorry but, Hollywood is full of flakes!:rolleyes:
Jerry

Havasu47
05-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Philly is good peeps... Nice ride too...:) He is supposed to have it up and running again shortly! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dossangers
05-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Havasu47 Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Philly is good peeps... Nice ride too... He is supposed to have it up and running again shortly
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It was suppose to be running at needles but he heard the k-Racing association was on hand at needles so he NO-SHOWED!!!!!! No carbs allowed LOL!!!!!!

MAXIMUS
05-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Thats it!!! I am putting my "jet boat" engine into the lavey & comin out of the closet!!!:eek: That would be the perfect entry level boat I need to get associated with the propeller/rudder type of flotation device...:rolleyes: Then can I join the "k" club???:D Dos I understand you were quite the entertainer this year???:) Good thing the wacka smacka was still broke!;)

dmontzsta
05-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Thats it!!! I am putting my "jet boat" engine into the lavey & comin out of the closet!!!:eek: That would be the perfect entry level boat I need to get associated with the propeller/rudder type of flotation device...:rolleyes: Then can I join the "k" club???:D Dos I understand you were quite the entertainer this year???:) Good thing the wacka smacka was still broke!;)
Pics of the Lavey? :D

MAXIMUS
05-13-2004, 10:19 AM
SURE!:) http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/217grich.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/217grich_at_parker_2-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/217grich_at_parker_4-med.jpg

MAXIMUS
05-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey Jerry thanks for the "package"!!! I really enjoyed watching it last night!!! Good work!:) And tell your brother he is still my little redheaded biatch!!!!:D

dmontzsta
05-13-2004, 10:29 AM
Very nice...always good to see old Laveys.

Jetboatguru
05-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Hey Jerry thanks for the "package"!!! I really enjoyed it last night!!! Good work!:)
Something is wrong here:eek!:

uclahater
05-13-2004, 10:48 AM
Hey Jerry thanks for the "package"!!! I really enjoyed watching it last night!!! Good work!:) And tell your brother he is still my little redheaded biatch!!!!:D
Keep Dreamen Mullet Man:eek:

MAXIMUS
05-13-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Something is wrong here:eek!:
:eek: oops....:o :o :o

MAXIMUS
05-13-2004, 12:28 PM
what I meant was I enjoyed the video he sent me last night while I was in bed...:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Now the TV guys are tellin me it will air wed. the 19th. I'll believe it when I see it.:rolleyes:

77charger
05-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Now the TV guys are tellin me it will air wed. the 19th. I'll believe it when I see it.:rolleyes: I saw the commercial for it too.