Another clown starts with MRS. VEE.
Are these guys that big of losers that they have to pick on women.:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-09-2004, 09:20 PM
who is ducatista? and what did he say..:confused:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Here is slobber
Laker fans will be rooting for their team Sunday at home, where we are pretty tough, like your wifes face.

PlyaPlya22
05-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Here is slobber
Laker fans will be rooting for their team Sunday at home, where we are pretty tough, like your wifes face.
KILR, I am a die hard Laker Fan. But, I thought that was a little strange myself. I thought he was trying to give you compliment but, it just didn't come out right?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-09-2004, 09:24 PM
what.. why would he bring her into this.. she has nothing to do with ***boat.. and I don't see anything wrong with her face she is beautiful.. I don't get it.. :confused:

dmontzsta
05-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Here is slobber
I hope you dont take offense to this (I dont think you should) but I have to say this...your wife is awesome, I think she rates up there very high, she has great all around features and I think that guy is a little foolish.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 09:27 PM
He is just mad cuz, I can hit it with the lights on and looking at her face and still keep it up.
I heard in the dark, doggystyle and under the covers is his favorite position

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-09-2004, 09:28 PM
kilrtoy if you read down futher then what you saw.. he did say sorry.. don't know if you saw it.. just a heads up..:D ;)

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah I saw it, but what was said in the first place was
UNCALLED FOR.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Yeah I saw it, but what was said in the first place was
UNCALLED FOR.
no I understand.. I didn't like it either.. nobody on here knows her and she always sems to be brought up ..:confused: ;)

fourspeednup
05-09-2004, 09:32 PM
A lot of people need to lighten the **** up! Can't we all just chill and drink a beer? Why do they try to start shit with members on the board? Probably the same people that will try and pick a fight just for being looked at "wrong." Those people are going to have friggen aneurisms or coronaries soon enough if they keep thriving on the drama.
-four((kickin it old school))speed

dmontzsta
05-09-2004, 09:35 PM
He is just mad cuz, I can hit it with the lights on and looking at her face and still keep it up.
I heard in the dark, doggystyle and under the covers is his favorite position
You are a lucky man! ;)

fourspeednup
05-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
I hope you dont take offense to this (I dont think you should) but I have to say this...your wife is awesome, I think she rates up there very high, she has great all around features and I think that guy is a little foolish. I think what he (and I) are trying to say is....Your wife is smokin hot! I know from previous threads when the occasional pic of her is brought up that you know this as well:)
It's the same with the guys baggin on Mrs. HBjet---another hottie

fourspeednup
05-09-2004, 09:36 PM
PS--I love the language filter, those *****'s are so funny!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-09-2004, 09:37 PM
you think she is hot in the pics.. but I've seen her in person and the pics do not do her justice.. ;)

fourspeednup
05-09-2004, 09:39 PM
I only hope to meet her in person, I also hope that I can show enough self restraint to not hump her leg;)

dmontzsta
05-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
I only hope to meet her in person, I also hope that I can show enough self restraint to not hump her leg;)
I am with you on that one, I will be in trouble for drooling and staring too long, my gf will want to kill me and killrtoy would want to as well. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-09-2004, 09:41 PM
LMAO!! she is a sweet heart.. I just love her.. ;) ;)

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 09:59 PM
I only hope to meet her in person, I also hope that I can show enough self restraint to not hump her leg
Now that is funny, Thanks for making me laugh.:D

fourspeednup
05-09-2004, 10:19 PM
I only hope to meet her in person, I also hope that I can show enough self restraint to not hump her leg
Now that is funny, Thanks for making me laugh.:D
That's what I'm here for:D

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Mrs. bbytoy = The Shockwave owner we never get tired of seeing?

hd&boatrider
05-10-2004, 05:11 AM
Hey Kilrtoy....I understand what you are saying but I think it was a bad attempt at humor. I am sure he will try to clear it up with you privately. I myself would never attack any of the women in here....kidding or not. Just for the record.....I think your wife is a beautiful woman :) You know that already and so does everybody else.
Come on Ducatasta.....do the right thing and admit it wasn't the proper thing to do. Just handle it thru PM's and things will be back to normal....hopefully :)
Everybody needs to take a step back and think about what they are adding into these forums before they post. I don't post anything in here that I wouldn't say to someone in person.

FRENCHIE
05-10-2004, 07:01 AM
if people have a prob with the women on the HB forums...or even the men for that matter and dont like the posts, talk, whatever, then stay the **** of the boards! Dont spoil it for the rest of us who find solice and stress relief catching up on daily life and gossip here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: ;)