I cannot wait, its gonna be a blast!!!

cyclone
05-10-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Danhercules
You have started 4 threads on FC.
You excited or what? LOL
I cannot wait, its gonna be a blast!!!
its going to be a tough week to sit here and get work done. lol
can't wait to see all these new boats at BR.

hack job
05-10-2004, 08:21 AM
i hear you, and i only have to work two days this week ( the other three will be boat related days) and i still will notbe making it up ther till friday eve;)

cyclone
05-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by hack job
i hear you, and i only have to work two days this week ( the other three will be boat related days) and i still will notbe making it up ther till friday eve;)
ill be there by 8pm as long as the trailer doesnt explode or the wheels dont fall off on the way. lol

Squirtcha?
05-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
ill be there by 8pm as long as the trailer doesnt explode or the wheels dont fall off on the way. lol
Does that mean it survived the trailer jumping stunt Mike?
Herc. Ya got her all dialed in and running fine then?
If I'm gonna make it, I'll have to take a day off work this week. Still have some things to finish trimming out.

Danhercules
05-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
If I'm gonna make it, I'll have to take a day off work this week. Still have some things to finish trimming out.
EEERRRR, Nope. Shes runnin, but have not been on the water yet. I still dont have my seats. Should have them Wed. I will hit the local lake the eve I get my seats. I will be there, no matter what.

cyclone
05-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
Does that mean it survived the trailer jumping stunt Mike?
a little known fact is that the trailer jumping in the video was the stunt double.:D

MikeF
05-10-2004, 07:39 PM
All this reading and me not being able to go.....it sucks. Looking forward to all the stories and pictures! Make/take plenty!
:D

TRG
05-10-2004, 09:19 PM
hey mikef... did you want to get together and kick the HACK" around? lol
call me!
todd

shaun
05-11-2004, 07:35 AM
MikeF, i know what your saying. My boat isnt even close to being back together yet and cyclone keeps reminding with all his posts that i'm not going!
Cyclone and all the others out there going, you guys better get some good pictures and vids!!! :D