PDA

View Full Version : OP6CVII & Kids?

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 07:50 AM
We have never been to a OP6C event before. We want to go but, we have a six year old son. I am not sure if he needs a sexual, booseology and linguistics education, available at such events, at this stage of his life. Should he stay at home or go with us?
Thanks in advance,
OGS

hd&boatrider
05-10-2004, 08:07 AM
He definitly should stay home OGS

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 08:26 AM
Yes I agree.. he should stay home.. he doesn't need to see things that go on at these with his little eyes.. he will learn that stuff soon enough.. our's always stay home and they are 9 and 10..;)

Scream
05-10-2004, 08:30 AM
I'm very impressionable, will this affect me adversly :D :eek!: :eek!: :D

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Y'all are making me wonder if my wife should go.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 08:35 AM
the wife has to go.. she will have a great time beleive me.. I went to my first last one.. and it was great.. the people there are great and they brought me out of my shell so to speak.. now they have created a monster.. LMAO!! :D :D

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
the wife has to go.. she will have a great time beleive me.. I went to my first last one.. and it was great.. the people there are great and they brought me out of my shell so to speak.. now they have created a monster.. LMAO!! :D :D
I have heard stories about you...:D :o :) Maybe it was 909'er.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 08:43 AM
I don't think it was me.. but I do like to get drunk and dance on boats.. LOL!! that's about it.. ;) :D 909er is a great girl I love her.. ;)

Mandelon
05-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Paint "West Coast F ucker" all over your boat and bring the kids.....they have to learn about it sometime. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't bring mine. I saw a few kids there last year, but it was pretty spread out so they were kind of off to the ends. Its more of an adult type event. Debauchery is encouraged. Maybe even a requirement!!! :D
We've discussed doing an event that would be kid friendly and many seemed interested, so look for that later in the year.

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Paint "West Coast F ucker" all over your boat and bring the kids.....they have to learn about it sometime. :rolleyes:
Yeah, that Jesse James is one class act...:rolleyes:
OK, the son is out wife is a maybe, I'll try to get her to be there.
Thanks for the help guys & gal.
Hey Mandelon? I hear your new handle is MantheTHRONE. Is that true?

ROZ
05-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Since last year the event's boats were tied together in several different areas, you had to swim to the debachary that was happening on a few boats. If you were rafted up where we were, the company was good and you could have had your kids with you and had no problems. This year it's suppose to be in an area that's much more shallow, and we should be able to walk around and visit. This leads me to believe that more peeps will show, and it'll be more of a "sandbar" attitude..... So leave the kids at home :D

summerlove
05-10-2004, 10:17 AM
have grandma come and babysit...
I sent you a PM....

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2004, 10:19 AM
If kids aren't there...who will wipe the boats down?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
oompa loompa's .. so I guess you have the job.. LMAO!!:D

909er
05-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Bre said she promises to be good:p Yeah right:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 909er
Bre said she promises to be good:p Yeah right:D
hey sweety.. how is our freak of the week.. ;)

Ziggy
05-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Kids best left at home for this event: sounds like its the winning vote. :D
OG, saw your boat in channal this weekend and knew I'd seen it on here before but couldn't place a name with it. Sorry, I would have stopped to say hello otherwise.

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Kids best left at home for this event: sounds like its the winning vote. :D
OG, saw your boat in channal this weekend and knew I'd seen it on here before but couldn't place a name with it. Sorry, I would have stopped to say hello otherwise.
Wish you would have. What a great weekend..

welk2party
05-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Does that mean I should stay home too. My wife tells me I act like a little boy all the time.:D

TheLurker
05-10-2004, 11:43 AM
It was only a matterof time before this topic came up as a spoof but im sure most people in here will let common sense prevail.

ROZ
05-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Nice avitar there, son :D

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Well, the point of my thread is mute. My son has a Karate tourney that weekend. I would rather poke my self in the than miss that. I hope you guys have a great time.
I ordered T-shirts for OP6c, at least I will have those. ;)

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Scream
I'm very impressionable, will this affect me adversly :D :eek!: :eek!: :D
One can only hope..............
LMAO!!!!!( just kidding hun)
LOL:D :eek!: :D

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I know I've only been here a few weeks, and have never actually met any of you, or been/seen you at the river...........
But I have a hard time imagining Mrs. Flyin Vee
with a shell?!?!:eek: :D :eek:
I wonder if I will return from OP6C without my shell...........
hmmmmm

JetBoatRich
05-10-2004, 07:27 PM
I would keep him and/or her at home:D
Makes it easier on all:eek:

Scream
05-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I know I've only been here a few weeks, and have never actually met any of you, or been/seen you at the river...........
But I have a hard time imagining Mrs. Flyin Vee
with a shell?!?!:eek: :D :eek:
I wonder if I will return from OP6C without my shell...........
hmmmmm
Oh **** not the shell:eek: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Yep!
It's coming off baby!!!
(where's my hat?)
LOL:D

Dr. Eagle
05-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I hear your new handle is MantheTHRONE. Is that true?
Yeah, he was having a real BLAST the other night.......:p