PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations HH

Three Days Only
05-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Congrats on the new boat. Looks really sweet. So when do we all get to see it debut in Havasu. I guess the guys over on OSO are more readily informed then your own children on the cats and tunnels pages.
Congrats again, Bithen Cig. .
Jeff
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985the_new_cig_2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985the_new_cig.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985the_cig_engines.jpg

Rev. Williams
05-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Very Nice :eek: :D :D
That should go across Havasu without too much trouble!!

BoatFloating
05-10-2004, 11:50 AM
Well I guess the Cat is out of the bag now. So if the other boat was the tug what are you going to call this one? The Valdez???

Reaper1
05-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Looks like HH was holding out on us. Nice new Tug! 35 Cafe Racer??? What's the details man?

Jrocket
05-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Good God man,what were ya think'n? When you step up,you really step up!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985the_cig_engines.jpg

Kachina26
05-10-2004, 12:25 PM
DAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Steamin' Rice
05-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Busted!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 12:51 PM
congrats oompa loompa.. very nice.. :D

TOBTEK
05-10-2004, 12:59 PM
WOW :eek!: .....CONGRAT'S But, thats a whole lotta white......lets get a booth and paint it:D After my last Havasu experence I sure can understand why you went big.....

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Crap...can't keep anything from you guys.
Yep...Joey the Drive Destructor helped me haul it away from Dick Simon Saturday...I spent most of the weekend cleaning her. I still need a letter from the Coast Guard releasing the documentation before I can register it.
A new 3/4 ton Sub should be here any minute...all I gotta do is figure out how to pay for it.
Maybe I'll start a pool cleaning business...
What do you guys think of the name "Bad Habit"?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 02:10 PM
cool name but why not #1 oompa loompa..:D :D

Bling Bling
05-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Yep...Joey the Drive Destructor helped me haul it away from Dick Simon Saturday...I spent most of the weekend cleaning her. I still need a letter from the Coast Guard releasing the documentation before I can register it.
A new 3/4 ton Sub should be here any minute...all I gotta do is figure out how to pay for it.
Maybe I'll start a pool cleaning business...
What do you guys think of the name "Bad Habit"? HH, congrats, nice cig daddy, when is it hitting Havasu. BTW, I have a 40 customer route for sale, you just have to move to SB.

Kilrtoy
05-10-2004, 08:15 PM
JESUS H. CHRIST,
I take back all the things I said about your radar detector, I guess it did save you money.
AWESOMER BOAT:D

spectras only
05-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
What do you guys think of the name "Bad Habit"? ,Jeff , how about "white beluga" J/K .Since you called your old boat "tugboat" , I would call this one "Putt Putt". Congrats on the new toy. :cool:

mbrown2
05-10-2004, 08:49 PM
How about:
Death Stick
No Patch
Legal Tender

Rexone
05-10-2004, 11:37 PM
How bout
"Everything in Moderation"
congrats HH, nice one
ok now why is this in cats and tunnels :eek:

Charley
05-11-2004, 05:40 AM
HH!!!!
Damn dude, you should change yer name to GDH.... "Gas Dock Hangin"
just teasin..... nice job man, the new sled looks AWESOME>.. can't wait to see her in the H20! Congrads!!:D

boatnam2
05-11-2004, 06:05 AM
what about the parker prowler!

boatnam2
05-11-2004, 07:04 AM
well i always felt your taste waszzzzzzzz how do i say this a little off but looks like i can agree with your choice on this one very nice ride double h.what about cocaine carrier!oh yea were not in miami sorry.

Tom Slick
05-11-2004, 07:49 AM
HH,
You da man! Very nice and a well kept secret. You gonna have some fun wit dat.:D

OutCole'd
05-11-2004, 08:57 AM
HH, nice boat for sure. No wonder you got rid of all your old equip & anchor. I think you will be needing all XL stuff for this one.:D

Havasu Cig
05-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Once again very nice boat!!! I talked to Carl at DSM / GT yesterday and he was commenting on how nice the boat was. Said it was mainly used for pulling a skier. Congrats!!!!
BTW: I mailed off the Cig decals this morning.:cool:

Three Days Only
05-11-2004, 02:00 PM
I love it Havasu Hangin is part of the, cant launch anywhere, little dick syndrome, to big for havasu, big ego, rich snob, too loud, big boat haulin crew. Stereotypes sure suck!!!!
Glad you finally joined all of us other unfournate boaters.
So when is the first parade on the main marina with all of our oversized, loud, abnoxious boats happening. Im ready.
By the way, when are you game for a ocean run. I ready whenever you are. Cocktails at the Yard House, alittle cruise over to the island. Fun Stuff
Jeff

Havasu Hangin'
05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
well i always felt your taste waszzzzzzzz how do i say this a little off...
Yeah...I did like your boat (the Demon Dingy)...I'd say my taste was a little off!
Originally posted by Three Days Only
I love it Havasu Hangin is part of the, cant launch anywhere, little dick syndrome, to big for havasu, big ego, rich snob, too loud, big boat haulin crew. Stereotypes sure suck!!!!
Stereotypes? I bought the boat to fit my obnoxious personality...
Little man in the big boat...that's me!
The "Parker Princess" should be in Havasu very soon...

Three Days Only
05-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Im gonna be looking for you this weekend!!!!! I hear through the grape vine, this should be your maiden voyage.
Congratulations again, those cigs are great boats. I just love the fact that you went east coast.

UnionJack
05-12-2004, 08:12 AM
I always like the name " Weapon of Ca$h Distruction"..... I really like the hitch ball joey was using to tow it, maybe he will give it back to me..... But really the boat looks great