PDA

View Full Version : SPAM-Hydraulic Legend PD for sale

Aluminum Squirt
05-10-2004, 12:51 PM
For Sale
Legend Hydraulic Place Diverter. Has full hydraulic set up to include a spare hydraulic cylinder, full trim indicator kit w/gauge, Morse shifter, mount, and cable for reverse bucket, dash mount switch etc. It will need the hydraulic lines replaced thanx to my two black labs and possibly a new trim indicator cable. System was fully functional when it came out of the boat and was very reliable. $300.00 Want you guys to have the first shot before it goes to ebay. Its should also be posted up on the www.jetboatracing.com website soon with some pictures. I'm not smart enough to post pictures here. If one of you wants to help me out I'll send you pictures to post here or I can email them to anybody interrested-Aluminum Squirt

fourspeednup
05-10-2004, 04:20 PM
email me the pics, I'll be back later tonight
fourspeednup@aol.com

Aluminum Squirt
05-10-2004, 07:26 PM
forspeednup, pics are on the way. At the risk of looking like a total idiot, I'm changing the price. I was advised today that $300 is way too low for a hydraulic set-up with trim indicator. Sorry for the change but I want to get a fair price for me while not ripping anybody on the boards off. New price is $400 and I promise I won't change it again-Aluminum Squirt

fourspeednup
05-10-2004, 08:42 PM
And this is what $300/ I mean $400 worth of hydraulic diverter looks like (just messin with ya Al Squirt):D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1154100_1117-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1154100_1114-med.JPG

berk
05-10-2004, 09:52 PM
so nice of you to let us have the first shot at you jacking the price up. thats really f**cking stand up of you. would have paid 400$ if you had just asked, but not now JEW. youre a jew bastard.

Jetdriver
05-11-2004, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by berk
so nice of you to let us have the first shot at you jacking the price up. thats really f**cking stand up of you. would have paid 400$ if you had just asked, but not now JEW. youre a jew bastard. ****ing NEWBIE!

Aluminum Squirt
05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
Hey Berk, its a free country and I apologized for changing my price. Try this one out........if you don't like it................don't buy it. -Aluminum Squirt
PS-Berk if you buy it, its $450 now, everybody else can have it for $400

lakesmodified
05-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Sorry about it AlumSquirt, but that's what you are, plain and simple! People like you need to go find a different BB to cruise on... Just remember, you might need someone's advise down the road, and I'm sure they will remember your price-swapping... At least I will!

sleekcrafter
05-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Hey AL Squirt, Check your PM

fourspeednup
05-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Damn you guys are hard core, I was just joking around. Although that edit post button is definately something that comes in handy every now and again.;)

Aluminum Squirt
05-11-2004, 04:02 PM
First of all, I had no idea I could edit a post or I would have. Second of all, I know better than to ask for advice around here, that's what PM's are for. Third of all I already told you I was idiot for posting it up for $300 and was advised that that was way too low so I changed it (won't bother telling you who gave me that sound advise). You guys are nice and all but I'd rather have the $100 bill. Fourth of all, no need to start flaming me, I've never talked any trash to anybody around here. Fifth of all, what does a price change because I was going to loose some money have anything to do with advice from anybody, I wasn't aware that anybody paid money for all of the opinions around here. And finally sixth of all, if you don't like.........don't buy it. That's sort of how capitalism works-Aluminum Squirt

King Kuracz
05-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Since everyone is pissed at you anyway, put it on e-Bay and for sure you'll get more than $400.
Then come back, post up how much you got and tell 'em all to
F U C K O F F ! ! !

canuck1
05-11-2004, 05:25 PM
just tell them to f*** o** anyway:D

berk
05-11-2004, 05:42 PM
at least you know youre an idiot. thats more than most idiots can say. and thats the nice thing i can say. now go figure out how to work your little computer thingy and maybe you can jew more nice honest guys interested in your dog chewed junk. loser

Aluminum Squirt
05-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Berk, I hope you weren't referring to yourself as nice and honest. I can't comment on your honesty, but you're not nice. I don't personally subscribe to the jewish faith nor do I take offense at you calling me one. There probably are some Jewish people on these boards that don't like it. And PLEASE PLEASE keep tormenting me with your witty sense of humor......it keeps my post at the top and more people will see my place diverter, thx-Aluminum Squirt
PS-Special price for Berk is now $500, still $400 for everybody else

Checkmate
05-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Still got this for sale ? email me at DWOLF452@wmconnect.com so we can avoid more arguing.:D

berk
05-11-2004, 08:49 PM
would you take 550$ for it?

Aluminum Squirt
05-12-2004, 06:22 AM
Sold. Berk your comission check is in the mail-Aluminum Squirt

Squirtcha?
05-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Like stinkin sharks going after chum. You guys have to be kiddin me. You don't think that setup was worth $400? Check the prices on the new ones. Unbelievable!
As for the price change...............big friggin deal.
A-S has been nothing but helpful on all his posts in the past, and you guys do this? That's a buncha crap.

King Kuracz
05-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
Like stinkin sharks going after chum. You guys have to be kiddin me. You don't think that setup was worth $400? Check the prices on the new ones. Unbelievable!
I told him that. Even if it wuz "dog chewed".
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
As for the price change...............big friggin deal.
A-S has been nothing but helpful on all his posts in the past, and you guys do this? That's a buncha crap.
Hey, I didn't do nothin'!
Kinda makes you wish that "other" place was up n runnin' don't it?