PDA

View Full Version : A word about service...........

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 04:55 PM
We bought our 26 ft boat from Kachina Boats in Arizona. I was hesitant about using a boat manufactuer, out of state, but we visited their shop and liked what we saw. Mr. Scream would talk with Shannon, Louie and Missy from time to time. They were kind enough to send photos as our boat was being built.
I can't tell you how thrilled we were to see our boat at the Phoenix boat show. It is more than we could have ever hoped for. We looked long and hard for a boat. We visited every boat dealer in our area. I was leaning toward the Essex (excellent boats) but for the deal we got, we had to go with Kachina.
Bret took us out on Lake Pleasant to check out our boat in February. It was so awsome. Coming from a 19ft Sea Ray (which I really liked myold boat and was sorry to see it go) to this huge beautiful boat, that went so fast and turned so well, and just cruised over those wakes..........wow
Well brought our baby home, Mr. Scream would sit in the driveway and watch movies with our neighbors and drink Mar-toon-ies.
As sometimes happens in life, we misplaced the remote control for the dvd/tv in the cuddy cabin. I looked EVERYWHERE!!!
Finally I e-mailed Shannon, who said no problem she would mail me out another one NO CHARGE!!! At the same time she sent us some new Kachina Shirts, we misjudged my sons size, or maybe he just grew!!
Well I got the package today and wanted to post (something of content relative to the boating forum, not just crap) (LOL):D
There are some excellent boat companies that stand behind their products. I am not saying that Kachina is the only excellent boat manufactuer, but they are one of the best!!!
:cool:
(how many words was that?)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2004, 05:23 PM
more then 10.. great news.. way to go..
tell Mr Scream if he want's he can sit in the boat and we will shoot the hose on him every once in a while so he feels he's at the river.. till you take her out anyway.. :D :D

GlastronGuy
05-10-2004, 05:30 PM
I have to agree on service. My brother and I picked up a basket 1975 jet boat for $0. It was thrashed. The owner left it in the water in Discovery Bay, CA over the winter with no cover on it. It filled up full of water, to include the 455 motor. We had the water drained out of the motor, flushed it out with diesel fuel and refilled with motor oil. The service techs then replaced the starter, alternator and did a tune up on it and it was time to fire it up. Vroom! It fired right up. The techs then restored it over a period of 3 years. It's first year out, it won Jet Boat of the Year on Teshio's website.
Those techs never lied to us and nothing but the best parts were used. I have to admire their hard work, dedication and modesty. They rock!!

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
more then 10.. great news.. way to go..
tell Mr Scream if he want's he can sit in the boat and we will shoot the hose on him every once in a while so he feels he's at the river.. till you take her out anyway.. :D :D
LMAO!!!
We are taking her to Elsinore this Sat for a few hours....I think he will survive...................:)

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 08:49 PM
This is my huge, many words....post.............;)