PDA

View Full Version : Ameriacn Beheaded

gnarley
05-11-2004, 09:30 AM
I just heard on the national news on the hour that there is a report of an American that was beheaded somewhere in the Middle East due to those pictures taken of the detainee's.
Ain't that just great! Those guards should have never been put into that situation without proper training and now the repercussions are retaliation by beheading and killing of an American.
I am so outraged by this whole thing and then we apologize for humiliating the detainee's but the fanatics kill and think nothing of it.
If thatÂ’s how those sandscum see it then they shouldnÂ’t expect any more apologies and should expect a few more dead of their own. How can we be fair and reasonable if this is what we get?
This sucks!

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 09:31 AM
I hope its not true!:( :mad:

ITSALLGOOD69
05-11-2004, 09:32 AM
F**k THEM ALL!!!:mad:

Ntwotrance
05-11-2004, 09:33 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=11&u=/ap/20040511/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_iraq_american_beheaded
I just finished reading about it...

HavasuDreamin'
05-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Should have dropped an H Bomb on that part of the world and made it part of the ocean. :mad:

gnarley
05-11-2004, 09:46 AM
CAIRO, Egypt - A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq (news - web sites), and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.
The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit — similar to a prisoner's uniform — who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.
"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."
After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu Akbar!" — "God is great." They then held the head out before the camera.
Berg was a small-business owner from the Philadelphia suburbs, his family said Tuesday.
Berg's family said they knew their son had been decapitated, but didn't know the details of the killing. When told of the video by an Associated Press reporter, Berg's father, Michael, and his two siblings hugged and cried.

THOR
05-11-2004, 09:48 AM
That is so far beyond F&*#ed up. Those pu$$ies will get theirs.

HCS
05-11-2004, 09:52 AM
There's some question weather the video itself is actually real.
But, regardless it going to get even uglier as things unfold.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2004, 10:01 AM
:( how sad this is.. and for all the wrong reasons.. our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.. this is all truley wrong.. :(
..drop a big bomb on all of them and end the whole damn thing..:mad: get rid of all them pansy asses and move on rebuilding this country.. while we still have one to do so..:mad:

jbtrailerjim
05-11-2004, 10:07 AM
I bet this will get a whole lot press than the torturing our soldier's did to the prisoner's. All the press of the torturing our soldier's did to the Iraqie prisoner's just pisses me off. I'm not saying it was right what they did but enough already. The Liberal media is trying to make a fool of the Bush administration like usual.

OGShocker
05-11-2004, 10:10 AM
Why is it that our high moral character makes us the only group that does NOT believe this is a HOLY WAR! God is great? I say F**K thier God! I say we help introduce them to thier God!

JetBoatRich
05-11-2004, 10:17 AM
How sad it is to read these type stories:mad: the poor family to hear about the way their son has been killed and a video for all to see:yuk:
I also find it hard to beleive that someone would be stupid enough to take pictures of their prisoners and how they were treated.:yuk:

Ducatista
05-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Good God what a mess we are in......how sad. I hope we have the resolve as a nation to see this thing thru somehow. It is truely a war we are in with these Muslim extremists.:mad:

OutCole'd
05-11-2004, 10:28 AM
It makes me sick to read a story like this.
I just hope revenge is sweet.

Mandelon
05-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Well it will make it clear that we are dealing with animals out there. Maybe it will help drive home the point that we are dealing with the worst of the worst.
I bet if you asked any of the prisoners, the "humiliation" given to them by our guys is preferable to a thorough Saddam style torture session any day....less bleeding.

bigd1
05-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Viet Nam II

OGShocker
05-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by bigd1
Viet Nam II
Bull Shit! What a bunch of lame ass BS! Nothing close to that. Unless the Democrats make it political like they did in the LBJ years. Let the soldiers fight and keep the Pol's out of WAR!
Oh yeah, have a nice day.:rolleyes:

Nubbs
05-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Unreal. I can't imagine what their family is going through now. It's time to stop being nice to them camel jockeys and make them pay.

BrendellaJet
05-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by bigd1
Viet Nam II You're an idiot. Go home.

Ducatista
05-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
It makes me sick to read a story like this.
I just hope revenge is sweet.
I was wondering how the parents might feel about avenging their sons death? If it was me, I think I would want to avenge my sons death.....what a terrible situation.:(

Scream
05-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Ducatista
I was wondering how the parents might feel about avenging their sons death? If it was me, I think I would want to avenge my sons death.....what a terrible situation.:(
With every ounce of energy I had...:mad::mad:
Our best revenge is to support our President and our Troops, and refrain from turning this into a political quagmire. And if the Democratic Party and their minions want to interfere, send them in first to try and liberalize those responsible for this atrocity.
:mad: :mad:

HCS
05-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Nubbs
Unreal. I can't imagine what their family is going through now. It's time to stop being nice to them camel jockeys and make them pay.
If there's any one country that should have been nuked.
Iraq is it.

78Eliminator
05-11-2004, 11:10 AM
He was a contractor. He was there to help rebuild the cities....

summerlove
05-11-2004, 11:13 AM
This is sickening. I am so sorry for the family, and unfortunately, I also feel sorry for the prison guards in a wierd sort of way. I do not at all condone their actions, but I think they now realize their stupidity and that their actions have actually resulted in the murder of a US contract civilian. They will have to live with that for the remainder of their lives.
I just read on MSNBC that the guards were not properly trained! How the heck can that be? We train our soldiers to be the best fighting machine in the world, and yet we can't train our prison guards properly? I don't get it.
I also do not subscribe to revenge, because, and this might peeve a few you you, we are a more civilized nation than that. I don't know how many of you heard Bush give his press conference from the Pentagon yesterday - i did. He said the same thing, and I completely agree with him on that subject. We will bring them to justice, but we do not subscribe to the eye for an eye system of law in the U.S.
Hopefully, the US Military will gain the upper hand in Iraq because it seems that they have lost their way and have been sidetracked by the "insurgency" - they need to get a handle and restore order, and I think they'll do it soon.....I wish them the best of luck and safety to all!

spectratoad
05-11-2004, 11:21 AM
It is F*****ING time to get the media out of there and quit letting them do their ride alongs etc.... and let our troops fight the way they are supposed to. The media is so strangling to our troops it is pitiful.
Everyone is all up in arms about the way our troops treated the prisoners at "Grab an Arab" prison they seem to forget the pictures of our dead pilots being drug through the streets of Somalia (a muslim area), the contractors that were burned and hung from a bridge, a few of our soldiers that were dead and their bodies looted and spit on. Where is the outcry there.
These people do not fear death they fear humiliation and in the prison that is probably the best way to get info from them.
It was stupid of those soldiers to be in pictures doing this. Shame on them.

spectratoad
05-11-2004, 11:26 AM
also aloot of those reservists are civilian prison guards or police officers. Here in Nevada alot of our MP's are prison guards, alot of our other soldiers are cops. They have the training and do well at this type of thing. I think that they were just following orders and somone on the side thought it was pretty funny and took some photos.
Isn't it funny how the media several months ago were reporting how badly these people treated women and now the women are in there getting a little payback and it is poor prisoner time.:confused:

BUSTI
05-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Several months ago I was highly flamed on these boards for advocating the complete destruction of the Arab/Muslim culture. My point was that these people are no better or worse than the facist of world War II. Germany and Japan had even more dangerous and murderous regimes....and we totally destroyed them as a culture!
The medicine for the cancerous Arab Muslims should be the same. Bomb then into destruction and then spend a decade and billions of dollars rebuiling their countries just as we did Germany and Japan. The model is in place...it worked before and it will work again. Yes the answer is harsh to this problem but as I said then and I still maintain..........
I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEIR INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE BY WAY OF OUR BOMBS THAN OUR INNOCENTS DIEING BECAUSE THEY JUMPED OUT OF BURNING BUILDINGS OR BECAUSE SOME ANIMAL MURDEROUS SHIT PILE BEHEADED OUR AMERICAN BOYS IN IRAQ!
The circumstances that have led this part of the world becoming so dangerous to all the civilized people of the world wont go away untill we nuke them! Mark my words it will come to that! They will continue to seek and eventually get their hands on WMD's and they will use them against the US and we will be forced to retaliate...like for like. To bad it will take a smoldering mushroom cloud over DC or New York to convince the American people that thats what it will take to rid our selves of this gutter relgion that breeds terrorists that are hell bent on murdering us.
I am so disgusted with the silly notion that this a good religion that has been hijacked by a few extremists that are making all the other good muslims look bad. Phuck that shit and all those people that aspouse that shit!!
Look the reality is that it is a religion whose founder was a murdous pig who advocated the death of nonbelievers. The very few good muslims have actually hijacked the religion from the phucked up gutter dwellers of the muslim world. It is the other way around! You dont get it the bad muslims out number the good ones. If you doubt my beliefs then answer me this ....why is it in Jordan ,a fairly progressive Arab country, can a man murder his daughter for dating a nonmuslim( called honor killings) and only be prosecuted by law for up to 1 year only? Uh because they call it a crime of passion not 1st degree murder!
WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS BELIVE THAT THEIR IS HONOR IN SLAUGHTERING YOUR CHILD BECAUSE SHE DATED A KID YOU DISAPPROVED OF NOT OF THE SAME RELIGION, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR FAMILY HONOR? THAT IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF THIS GUTTER RELIGION/CULTURE.
This behavior occurs al over the Arab world! They are pigs that worship death and their culture deserves to die for the sake of all decent free civilized people all over the world
We are right and those phucking people are wrong and deserve to die.
Screw mohamed and all that follow him! Nuke them all!
Just my 2 cents1

riverbound
05-11-2004, 11:35 AM
I feel for the workers families and cant even imagine what they are going through right now. We are preparing to send my little brother to Iraq now and I cant even sleep at night for fear hes not coming back :( phuck em turn that whole place to glass one big bomb is all it takes.

spectratoad
05-11-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by BUSTI
I am so disgusted with the silly notion that this a good religion that has been hijacked by a few extremists that are making all the other good muslims look bad. Phuck that shit and all those people that aspouse that shit!!
I agree BUSTI, where are all the clerics and leaders of this "good religion" denouncing what these extremists are doing???? Where are the apologies, or them just standing up and saying, "this is not us, not how we practice our faith.
The fundamental belief of this religion is that if your are not of this faith you should die.
They are not denouncing it because in the end this is how it should be.:mad:

totenhosen
05-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
I agree BUSTI, where are all the clerics and leaders of this "good religion" denouncing what these extremists are doing???? Where are the apologies, or them just standing up and saying, "this is not us, not how we practice our faith.
The fundamental belief of this religion is that if your are not of this faith you should die.
They are not denouncing it because in the end this is how it should be.:mad:
Kind of like catholicism during the crusades

spectratoad
05-11-2004, 11:46 AM
As a Catholic I even agree with you. It is a good thing most faiths are a little more civilised now and we don't run around killing all who are not converted any longer, except for the Muslims of course. :D

HavasuDreamin'
05-11-2004, 11:56 AM
They are pigs that worship death and their culture deserves to die for the sake of all decent free civilized people all over the world.
Can I get an AMEN from the congregation? :cool:

25Elmn8r
05-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
Can I get an AMEN from the congregation? :cool:
a-mother fn-men!

HammerDown
05-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Ya notice how those Rat Bastard COWARDS had their ugly stinking faces covered!:mad:

UtlGoa
05-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Two words: CARPET BOMBING!

Ducatista
05-11-2004, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BUSTI
[B]Several months ago I was highly flamed on these boards for advocating the complete destruction of the Arab/Muslim culture. My point was that these people are no better or worse than the facist of world War II. Germany and Japan had even more dangerous and murderous regimes....and we totally destroyed them as a culture!
I tend to believe that these Arab/Muslim extremists are worse than Hitler and his war machine. They wrap themselves in a blanket of Allah, using their religious beliefs to justify killing all infidels. At least Hitler didn't use religion to carry his message of evil.
What has the Arab/Muslim culture brought into this world over the last 1000 years? Science? Art? Social development? They have contributed nothing to this world, squat, and need to be exterminated like the plague that they are. :mad:
AMEN from the Laker Section!;)

carbonmarine
05-11-2004, 12:32 PM
I have a 10 mo old and the thought of that ever happening to him brings tears to my eyes.....
..... And the images now on the web of that young man, a happy & idealistic to think he could make a difference in such a f'd up hell hole is an American ideal at its best and the way I see it they just killed another one of Americas best..
I think Somolia, Yemen, 911, Philapines, Spain, Kenya and what else to come. ??? At this point I support and want American Death Squads, real fugg'in spooky shit !!
I want irradication of non believers in the arab world of American resolve, technology, way of life and wherewithall to see this through. I want the rein of hell to come with us !!!!
Rick 32

summerlove
05-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
I have a 10 mo old and the thought of that ever happening to him brings tears to my eyes.....
..... And the images now on the web of that young man, a happy & idealistic to think he could make a difference in such a f'd up hell hole is an American ideal at its best and the way I see it they just killed another one of Americas best..
I think Somolia, Yemen, 911, Philapines, Spain, Kenya and what else to come. ??? At this point I support and want American Death Squads, real fugg'in spooky shit !!
I want irradication of non believers in the arab world of American resolve, technology, way of life and wherewithall to see this through. I want the rein of hell to come with us !!!!
Rick 32
How do yo really feel!;)
Very sad that this occured...The military allowed the situation to get out of hand and now they need to step up the pressure and make sure this type of thing does not happen again. Thing is, we as American's cherish life, those that commit capital murder think nothing of it and wear the number of "infidels" killed as a badge of honor. What a sick civilization - if you even want to call it that.

78Eliminator
05-11-2004, 12:47 PM
I agree with BUSTI, 100%.
I am 32, and I "know" I will live to see a nuclear bomb detonate on American soil. I really believe that......
And I have my sister, my 3 year old neice and a brother-in-law, that I really have grown to love, all in NY. It really sickens me.

ROZ
05-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I agree with BUSTI, 100%.
I am 32, and I "know" I will live to see a nuclear bomb detonate on American soil. I really believe that......
And I have my sister, my 3 year old neice and a brother-in-law, that I really have grown to love, all in NY. It really sickens me. I agree as well that a dirty domb will detonate on US soil within my lifetime. It sickens me to think about it.....:frown:

Outnumbered
05-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Fvck those sorry excuses for humans. I support Bush too but these fvcks are a waste of time and money. Fvck beeing PC and just turn the place to glass:mad: .
In case you didn't notice that news today got me a little worked-up:mad:
OH, and by the way whats up with the new PC meter here that changes f@ck to ****?:mad:
WTF?
:mad: L

Ducatista
05-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Old Lavey
Fvck those sorry excuses for humans. I support Bush too but these fvcks are a waste of time and money. Fvck beeing PC and just turn the place to glass:mad: .
In case you didn't notice that news today got me a little worked-up:mad:
OH, and by the way whats up with the new PC meter here that changes f@ck to ****?:mad:
WTF?
:mad: L
The liberal Dem's at Hot Boat passed new legislation to control it's citizens. Turn the place into glass and we can spend the next 50 years pumpin the oil out from underneath, sounds so easy. I wish we could, it beats the mess we are in right now. Hopefully things are better than the picture the media paints. The word "quagmire" comes to mind.

MagicMtnDan
05-11-2004, 02:32 PM
I've seen too much already. We didn't respond properly when the contractors bodies were mutilated and hung from that bridge. And now this.
The only message the enemies of peace understand is swift, violent death. It's time to deliver that message! Those that live by the sword shall die by the sword.
About the image below: This image made from a video posted Tuesday on a militant Web site affiliated with al-Qaida shows five men standing over a bound man who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.
After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting “Allahu Akbar!” — “God is great.” They then held the head out before the camera.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040511/040511_beheading_hmed3p.hmedium.jpg

totenhosen
05-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
The liberal Dem's at Hot Boat passed new legislation to control it's citizens.
The same way the current FCC is going after Stern.

lucky
05-11-2004, 02:45 PM
you know - we have had problems with that continent before christ came in to the picture .... think about that - they nailed him to a cross............ think about that ........ and yet - Not to be racist - but - every fricken gas station is run or owned by ethnic people - does that seam odd to anyone else ???? stand behind our president --- at least he has the nads- to do somthing even if some liberal people think its wrong ----- I don't ... give a life save the world , be a hero - I'd die ... stap my ass on the bomb - i'd love to see the look of the bastards when i'm delevering a package wrapped in stars and strips

HammerDown
05-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Wow, I just caught the news. I belive I've seen the father around town.
West Chester Pa. About 15 minutes from my home.
I sure feel for the family.:(

totenhosen
05-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by lucky
you know - we have had problems with that continent before christ came in to the picture .... think about that - they nailed him to a cross............ think about that ........ and yet - Not to be racist - but - every fricken gas station is run or owned by ethnic people - does that seam odd to anyone else ???? stand behind our president --- at least he has the nads- to do somthing even if some liberal people think its wrong ----- I don't ... give a life save the world , be a hero - I'd die ... stap my ass on the bomb - i'd love to see the look of the bastards when i'm delevering a package wrapped in stars and strips
Your analogy comparing nailing Christ to the cross and the current situation in the hellhole known as the Middle East is stupid.
What does gas station ownership have to do with it as well? I'd say godd for those people because they are living the American dream and owning their own business. I guess liquor stores and 7-11 are next in their plan for worldwide domination.

gnarley
05-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by lucky
you know - we have had problems with that continent before christ came in to the picture .... think about that
I've said something like that before, like; they have been fighting each other for more than 2000 years, what makes us so sure we can fix it in 2 years or 20?
They don't think the same as us and don't value life the way we do so how in earth can we reason with them?
Until they stop killing in the name of Allah and value life they way we do no one is safe.
I said it before, turn the friggen place into a giant glass ashtray and bring our troops home. It will save our lives and the money we are pouring into that sand pit.

little rowe boat
05-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Nuke the towel heads and call it good.

Dr. Eagle
05-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Nuke the towel heads and call it good.
I don't know, that's starting to sound like an option to me...
Regardless, this will become all Bush's fault somewhere down the line, not the worhtless thugs that did the deed...:mad:

sam pioske
05-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Hey Guys & Gals What i saw on tv that the lib's are so concerned about, pix's of undresed groups messing around. looks like a frat. party or 2 i've seen Nuke um before they do something else to us, I care about us, not them. Wothless pieces shit

HCS
05-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Sounds like more of us should be President. This would have
been over along time ago. Except the clean up.

Dave C
05-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Interesting. The big left wing media is reporting this as a "retaliation" for the American prison fiasco.
I heard that this beheading occured weeks ago, long before the prison story became public.
nice propaganda huh.
This is B.S. I think we should hit back... hard!!

HCS
05-11-2004, 03:35 PM
That's ****ed up. I saw on some other links where they strap
bombs on people and blow them up. We need to blow them up.:mad:

Dave C
05-11-2004, 03:47 PM
Busti hit the nail on the head. Where is the outrage from those in Muslim countries to this type of behavior. One thing is for sure if other muslims would stand up to this type of behavior it would stop.
Silence is tatamount to consent for this type of despicable behavior.

eliminatedsprinter
05-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
This is sickening. I am so sorry for the family, and unfortunately, I also feel sorry for the prison guards in a wierd sort of way. I do not at all condone their actions, but I think they now realize their stupidity and that their actions have actually resulted in the murder of a US contract civilian. They will have to live with that for the remainder of their lives.
I just read on MSNBC that the guards were not properly trained! How the heck can that be? We train our soldiers to be the best fighting machine in the world, and yet we can't train our prison guards properly? I don't get it.
I also do not subscribe to revenge, because, and this might peeve a few you you, we are a more civilized nation than that. I don't know how many of you heard Bush give his press conference from the Pentagon yesterday - i did. He said the same thing, and I completely agree with him on that subject. We will bring them to justice, but we do not subscribe to the eye for an eye system of law in the U.S.
Hopefully, the US Military will gain the upper hand in Iraq because it seems that they have lost their way and have been sidetracked by the "insurgency" - they need to get a handle and restore order, and I think they'll do it soon.....I wish them the best of luck and safety to all!
I agree re the training of the gaurds etc...
But I will not pin Mr. Berg's death on them. The scum we are fighting can't be believed when they say the reason they butcherd him. I believe they got the oppertunity to catch and kill him and they took it. If not for this excuse, they would have said it was over the occupation or some other reason...

mike37
05-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Bull Shit! What a bunch of lame ass BS! Nothing close to that. Unless the Democrats make it political like they did in the LBJ years. Let the soldiers fight and keep the Pol's out of WAR!
2nd that keep the polatics out of it

Back Forty
05-11-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm in the "light their last wick" crowd...
This isn't the first time this crap has risin up in human history as some have stated. The desease needs delt with once and for all.
My family has been in America since the 1700's. The reason they ended up here is because of something called the moores invasion. Over time my family made it past them, past the inquisition and eventually settled here and became very successful over the years but here we are again. If this isn't gigantic history in the making. This is like a festering infection. Set a F@CKING FIRE and end it. Deal with the complainers later.
:mad:

eliminatedsprinter
05-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
Busti hit the nail on the head. Where is the outrage from those in Muslim countries to this type of behavior. One thing is for sure if other muslims would stand up to this type of behavior it would stop.
Silence is tatamount to consent for this type of despicable behavior.
It's pathetic. A while ago I saw an Islamic apologist rattling off the list of great things that the "arab/islamic region has contributed to the world and I couldn't help but notice that all of them were pre-Islam. The simple fact is that much of that part of the world was the cradle of civilization for perhaps as long as 8 1/2 thousand years, until Islam. In a couple of centuries Islam destroyed what thousands of years and the romans and greeks could not.
Cultures are man made systems that are created to serve people. Islamic culture is a hidiously flawed machine that needs to be scrapped. Busti and Ducaista etc are correct. It is no better than Nazi culture and it has to be delt with accordingly.

repo man
05-11-2004, 04:34 PM
one word ''genocide'' the world would be a better place without them.:mad:

mike37
05-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Prisoner abuse
Bullshit
Those Iraqis were being dealt with in a manner that they under stand locking them up in solitary
Aynt gona do it they deserve what they got
It was just some embarrassment not torture
And the pour solders that are in the pics
Are going to take the fall for something that they had to have ben ordered to do
Thees guy were waging war aginst us
The only thing wrong with the hole thing is the photos
At worst they we embarrass and scared as discipline for something they did wrong while in jail
To bad they should have did what they were told
At least they can go home to there famaly after all this over
The american and civilan contractors that were killed cant do that

UtlGoa
05-11-2004, 05:09 PM
We need to kill that ****ing towel head cleric in Najaf(sp) The news can kiss my ass to. The news is blowing this thing with the prison way out of line. At least were just taking pictures and humiliating the friggen pieces of shit. They kidnap people and murder them. This whole thing makes me sick. Let the solders do there job and beat the crap out of them if they have to. People need to understand bad things happen in war. Kill the ****ers and let "alla" sort them out. Then send me there towles off there heads so I can dry my boat!:mad:

Ziggy
05-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Gnarley,
You could have at least spelled American correctly in the thread title:wink: :D
Been looking at it all day like that and I just noticed it:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
05-11-2004, 06:03 PM
I was going to post a link to the video also but decided not to, out of respect to the deceased and his family. :frown:
I think it's time to take off the kid-gloves with these barbarians and get down to some serious genocide. This sucks as is. :mad:

GlastronGuy
05-11-2004, 06:17 PM
And you called me an insulting prick?
:confused:

randy77zt
05-11-2004, 06:20 PM
nuke em.the japanese changed thier minds real fast after we made nagasaki and hiroshima into parking lots .we are screwing around and wasting time.this war was only started to pay back haliburton for the campaign money they donated to bush's election campaign.now the taxpayers are getting the bill -with no cheap oil prices to help out.

twistedpair
05-11-2004, 06:30 PM
KILL ALL OF THEM!!!:mad: :mad: **** your PC 'peaceful religion' bullshit. These worthless bastards are screaming "God is greatest" as they cut off an innocent mans head!?! Where is the outrage in the 'Arab World'?
END THEM.

73kona455
05-11-2004, 06:34 PM
carpet bomb the whole place.....

HP350SC
05-11-2004, 06:41 PM
I am absolutely sick and OUTRAGED after seeing that video. Enough is enough! 100% for nuclear attack or WHATEVER it takes. TIME TO KICK SOME FOCKING ASS!!! I can't even type I'm so pissed. Let's go MOTHERF............'s.

LASERRAY
05-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by HP350SC
I am absolutely sick and OUTRAGED after seeing that video. Enough is enough! 100% for nuclear attack or WHATEVER it takes. TIME TO KICK SOME FOCKING ASS!!! I can't even type I'm so pissed. Let's go MOTHERF............'s. Yes, It's very disturbing to watch. I couldn't imagine what that poor man went through, and the sheer terror of that moment. Not to mention the loved ones he left behind. It sickens me.:(

Ntwotrance
05-11-2004, 06:45 PM
they need to show the video over and over to the public until we can all agree that we need to blow that ****ing country off the face of this planet. my heart goes out to the family. those ****ing piece of shits are cowards, and I can only pray that they befall the same horrid death.

twistedpair
05-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
they need to show the video over and over to the public until we can all agree that we need to blow that ****ing country off the face of this planet. my heart goes out to the family. those ****ing piece of shits are cowards, and I can only pray that they befall the same horrid death.
Country my ass! Turn that whole worthless fooking REGION into glowing green glass.! You wanna meet allah, mother****er? Your wish just came true!:mad: :mad:

DogHouse
05-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Get our people out and send in the ICBMs...
:mad:

V-MAX4 POWER
05-11-2004, 06:55 PM
summerlove, if you think these pieces of shit needed an excuse your wrong. They're not even human. Anyone that could do what they did to another human being can only be one of the lowest forms of life on this earth. The slime that killed, burned and hung the four bodies from an overpass didn't have the prisoner abuse as an excuse. We got Sadam, Hudai, Oudai and the majority of the shit ball so called leaders of that regime, it's time to get the Hell out. If they want to kill each other let them. If they are any part of another attack on this country turn their country into a moon crater. God Bless the families of soldiers and civlians that have been killed or injured in the toilet bowl of a country. Randy

wildbillg
05-11-2004, 07:56 PM
That viedo makes me literaly sick, I can not think of any reason we should not take to arms and try to end this Killing of INOCENT americans. If you truly think about the carnage these people are reaking on the american people not only the ones visiting their country but the ones they have killed in OUR country. The Japanese killed less people in the attack on pearl harbor, at that time we did not think of what is politically correct. We came together as a country and we took that country back to what needed to happen. Introduse these people to the ATOM BOMB.
I am sorry if some of the people here may not agree with my views but I think we need an acting commander and a house that will not think of this as a politcaly correct treatment of prisoners. Im sorry but I am so upset right now.
FU*K THEM DAMM IM SO PISSEDDDDD
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TRIMDOG
05-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Here's the recipe:
1. Take large nukes and soak in pig's blood until satisfied.
2. Turn those phucks into hot pig blood vapor
3. Take oil
The gloves need to come off:mad:

HCS
05-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Sounds like more of us should be President. This would have
been over along time ago. Except the clean up.
Like I said HCS.

brianwhiteboy
05-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Maybe it wasn't right for our soldiers to humiliate the Iraqi soldiers by putting bags over their heads and making them stand around naked....but we certainly did not go the the level that these towel head prick bastards have gone to. These motherfu*kers must die!!!!! :mad: :yuk:
But yet......our stupid fu_king U.S politicians can get their overpaid asses up every morning and sit in front of a committee and do nothing but blame our servicemen and women for causing some harmless mischief. SHOW me one picture of an American soldier beating, stabbing, shooting, or even remotely harming any Iraqi people...guess what....they're not out there. We poked some fun at those stupid Arab pieces of shit but we certainly did not inflict any pain.
Any person/politician that can stand up and defend the Iraqis after what we've seen tonight can go fu*k THEMSELVES.
Brian

LASERRAY
05-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by brianwhiteboy
Maybe it wasn't right for our soldiers to humiliate the Iraqi soldiers by putting bags over their heads and making them stand around naked....but we certainly did not go the the level that these towel head prick bastards have gone to. These motherfu*kers must die!!!!! :mad: :yuk:
But yet......our stupid fu_king U.S politicians can get their overpaid asses up every morning and sit in front of a committee and do nothing but blame our servicemen and women for causing some harmless mischief. SHOW me one picture of an American soldier beating, stabbing, shooting, or even remotely harming any Iraqi people...guess what....they're not out there. We poked some fun at those stupid Arab pieces of shit but we certainly did not inflict any pain.
Any person/politician that can stand up and defend the Iraqis after what we've seen tonight can go fu*k THEMSELVES.
Brian Here Here! Well said.:cool:

gnarley
05-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Gnarley,
You could have at least spelled American correctly in the thread title:wink: :D
Been looking at it all day like that and I just noticed it:rolleyes:
Yeah I'm sorry, :frown: I was typing fast and just posted it without really looking at it, then when I did the edit did not correct the title for some reason but I did also see my F'up

MagicMtnDan
05-11-2004, 10:03 PM
I have to tell you that after seeing the beheading of Nick Berg, I have no stomach for, nor any patience to listen to any more sheeot about that effen prison.
One American's life is worth MORE than every scumbag in that prison! And our enemy knows that which is why they will continue to terrorize us and torture and kill every American they can get their hands on.
The ONLY thing they deserve is the type of death that they would inflict upon us. We must do to them what they want to do to us before they can attack us again.
We must answer their attacks with such strength that they cannot mistake our complete and total resolve for ridding the world of their kind.
God bless America. Rest in peace Nick Berg.

dc96819
05-11-2004, 10:17 PM
So why does the U.S make a big deal the way prisioners are treated:confused:

missboatnam1
05-11-2004, 10:27 PM
that is just sick....weather they did it because of the pics in the prision or just because....it seems the media sould not be allowed to show anything like that...there sould be some recorse on cbs or who-ever released the orginal pics....i think bush should get that handled....
im sicken by this, and totally feel so bad for the americans over there...what the hell is really going on here???
:( :mad: :( :(

locogringo
05-11-2004, 10:42 PM
:( :( :frown: :frown: :mad:
I'm speechless and extremely sad...

73kona455
05-11-2004, 10:49 PM
they should hunt down amd slowly kill every one involved in that.. and kill them in such a way that they know they will never get to see allah

Outnumbered
05-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by dc96819
So why does the U.S make a big deal the way prisioners are treated:confused:
Its called Liberalism and its a cancer in this country.
All this shit going on now is just a product of "tolerance, understanding, compassion, [insert your PC word here]," for all of these sorry-ass 3rd world f'ucked up anti-American cultures that are rooting themselves in our country and basically tearing it apart.
It sickens me to think of how bad it will be in another 20 years. The Bush admin was the lesser of two evils when the altenative Gore admin (2000) was considered. I think the Bush admin is too moderate and they will not do what it takes to stop this train wreck of liberal PC BS. But when given the choices on the table for 2004--my vote goes to Bush. Its a step in the right direction.
OL

Back Forty
05-12-2004, 06:38 AM
They need to show more of the killing by these scumbags to the American public. It's the only way we will ever react properly to this kind of crap. Show the killings and people will react to the killings. Show some warmed over story and people will continue drinking their coffee and tea and eating their bagel in a warmed over fashion all the while our country is plunging further into the hole.

MsDrmr
05-12-2004, 07:40 AM
tried to watch this morn. the link is not working

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
05-12-2004, 08:26 AM
the media will show pics of these scum bags with panties on their heads and what a discrase it is but they won't show this video. I think it should be broadcast on the 10:00 news for all americans to see and then they would know the caliber of 'peace loving' folks we are dealing with. I have seen the video and it is horrible. This is how these people work. It is hard for us in a western civilization to even comprehend. These people only understand VIOLENCE.
Omega

summerlove
05-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
I agree re the training of the gaurds etc...
But I will not pin Mr. Berg's death on them. The scum we are fighting can't be believed when they say the reason they butcherd him. I believe they got the oppertunity to catch and kill him and they took it. If not for this excuse, they would have said it was over the occupation or some other reason...
you're probably right....sad, isn't it.....

78Eliminator
05-12-2004, 08:32 AM
I watched the video and....
I am speechless. That was the most vile representation of humanity that I have ever witnessed.

jackpunx
05-12-2004, 08:35 AM
I just saw it.. Im sickend and full of hate.. If anyone was trying to send a message.. they got the point accross.. I hope they are ready for their fate ...:mad:

diggler
05-12-2004, 08:36 AM
I just watched the video and I am so sickened to my heart by what I saw. This was worse than any "faces of death" video I ever saw 10 years ago.
My heart just breaks after watching it, and I'm still shaking from it. This savage killing video is the most ghastly thing I've ever seen. My first initial impression is a deep sorrow for him and for his family. My second impression is a deep-seated anger for what has occurred. However, where is the appropriate target for this anger? Not all Muslims are terrible, heinous killers. This leads to my next impression of frustration. Who do you target and focus all of this anger and revenge? How do you protect the innocents?
Well, just like what we did in Japan to prevent an invasion that would have killed countless Americans and Japanese.... Bomb the entire ****ing middle-east and be done with it.

HCS
05-12-2004, 08:37 AM
The video is sick, sick, sick. I watched it last night. When traffic was slower. If you don't have a strong stomach don't watch it.
If you want reinforcement to nuke these people, watch it.

hoolign
05-12-2004, 08:41 AM
I can't even express how I feel!:mad:

MsDrmr
05-12-2004, 08:52 AM
just watched,,,I am literally sick to my stomache and tense throughout my body. I just dont understand how they think that a God (their god) would see this as a good thing. My gosh, the pain and fear he must have felt, and the pain his parents will endure for the remaining time of earth. How horrible for them....God be with them and his loved ones now:( :confused: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Irishluck
05-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Words can't describe how angry I am. I watched the video last night and have been pissed off ever since. I hate these people and wish much worse to their civilization. :mad: I am not a sensitive person but this has really brought me down. The thing I don't understand is if Isalm is a religion of peace then why the **** are the American Muslims not speaking out against this type of behavior. I think we are in world war 3 we just don't fully understand that yet. Hope all of you can understand that I am pissed and want revenge:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

spectratoad
05-12-2004, 10:22 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: My fist and muscles in my neck are pretty sore from how tight they became while I watched. These people are animals and should be treated as such.
Until I hear the "not all muslims are like that" portion of the muslim people stand up and denounce these actions I guess I will start to do what I have always tried not to do.
STEREOTYPE:mad:
F&#$ING PIGS!!!!

AleAlchemist
05-12-2004, 10:36 AM
The Biggest problem is that its not getting around to alot of the general public.
A lot of people I talk to at school and at work have heard of the video of an exicution, but they don't know how sick it atcually is.
Then some asshole actually tries to justify by saying we are no better because we made them walk around naked and shit.
I almost socked that Phucker in the face.:mad:
After I explained to him the video He couldn't say anything!
I feel for the family, I do. But his death should not become a Number!
For those idiots that say that Iraq had no conection, Its not exactly a secret that Saddahm didn't "Like" us. Where he phuck do you think these rats hide out. in any country that would take them.
I do believe that is why Cuba is on the shit list!

MagicMtnDan
05-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Meanwhile the liberal press in the US continues to spew out its message of our mistreatment of prisoners. They don't even dare discuss any details of the grusome butchering of Nick Berg. They won't show the video and barely acknowledge it.
They won't describe how the vile scum sawed at his neck taking a number of cuts and time to finally hack off his head while he screamed (until his vocal chords were severed). The butcher then held up his head by his hair with Nick's eyes still open (it's possible that his brain even registered a few seconds of this awful event until it shut down) I don't want to sensationalize this barbaric act committed by sheep butchers who have now turned on humans but everyone needs to understand what is really going on. As you and I focus on this atrocity most of the world is happy to jump on the anti-USA bandwagon and bitch about mistreatment of prisoners, many of whom have American GIs' blood on their hands.
And our "friends and allies" around the world continue to echo the left-wing message of our mistreatment of prisoners. The silence from our "friends and allies" about the butchering of an American in Iraq is DEAFENING!
As for the prison, the Army and the politicians are probably looking for some scapegoats who were in that prison. I don't think we'll hear too much about who was really responsible but you can be sure that actions by a group of soldiers was orchestrated by either the higher-ups or the intelligence people (CIA and military intelligence) or both. This stuff didn't just happen - it was ordered and approved (or the higher-ups looked the other way).

Irishluck
05-12-2004, 10:55 AM
F##K the world and f##k Islam. Just think of how important the United States is to this world. Just think what that idiot Kerry will do if he is elected. I can't imagine what will go on if he is elected. Oh, and f##k the liberal press too:D

totenhosen
05-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
:
Until I hear the "not all muslims are like that" portion of the muslim people stand up and denounce these actions I guess I will start to do what I have always tried not to do.
STEREOTYPE:mad:
F&#$ING PIGS!!!!
Actually the largest American-Islam group came out on CNN and denouced the killings.
Either way sick very sick. Worse yet this wasn't even a soldier but a guy that was there to help them.

mmered8299
05-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Wouldn't it be cool when we get home tonight and turn on the TV and see our troops loading up there stuff and getting on planes to come home. And there would be no reason from the Pentagon for this urgent pull out. They just kept there mouths shut as the boys are packing it up. But you could see a little smirk on the official lips! And then the news flashes to the Iraq people. The stupid ones cheering because they one the war and the smart ones have this worried look on there face. Then a couple of days later.........Armageddon. Then pan to Bush have to deal with all the crying Libreals!

Havasu Cig
05-12-2004, 12:51 PM
I dealt with these "peace loving people" back in 90-91 and the only thing they understand is strength.
We need to be very brutal like we were during there first Gulf War because this is what they understand. We shot everything that moved unless they had their hands above their head.
If there were vehicles moving in our area of operation ig got shot up period. Look at what happened on the "Highway of Death" that lead out of Kuwait back to Iraq. The world was in an outrage at the time because they said we were slaughtering people without cause. Well you know what, that is what they understand and respect.
These people do not think like us and do not have the same values as us. If you are nice to them and try and negotiate with them like we did in Falujah they see that as being weak.
They should have dropped leaflets (sp) on that city and given everybody 72 hours to come out unarmed, and then used B-52's to level it.
In 90-91 the AirForce did this very thing to the soilders in Iraq. They would drop leaflets and usually gave them 24 hours to surrender. After that the B-52's would bomb them.
I was about 10 miles away from a B-52 strike and it scarred the $hit out of me. Those who are not killed will never forget it!!! We took prisoners that had survived these strikes and they will never be the same.
This is the way we must fight this war. To many political games being played IMO.:mad:

572Daytona
05-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Here is what Amnesty International had to say:
"Such acts are unjustifiable under any circumstances and constitute a serious crime under international law," London-based human rights group Amnesty International said of the slaying. "Those responsible should be brought to justice in line with international standards."
:rolleyes: I love the phrase "constitute a serious crime" Ya think?

Infomaniac
05-12-2004, 12:56 PM
This ought to do it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211Iraqibeheading.gif

hd&boatrider
05-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I am thankful my Dad and two brothers are not around Riyad like they were in the 80's to early 90's. One brother and my Dad worked for Vinell Corporation which was pretty much retired military under a civilian contract to teach the Saudi military how to be soldiers. My Dad was in logistics and my brother was in communications. They were there when the Mosque was siezed and they basically shut down the entire country. They had many stories to tell of abuse and so forth. Public displays of cutting off limbs and shit like that. My brother was always spit at and called jew bastard by the locals. Keep in mind we are not jewish. We are redneck, squirrl hunting, W VA moutain people. At least my relatives were...lol My brother doing the communications had to be snuck out of the country based on his friendship with a mailman that disappeared. Supposibly the mailman was selling hash and he just went away. Nobody, not even his family ever heard from him again. Based on my brothers friendship he was next in line to "disappear". Ammnesty International got involved but as far as I know there was no trace of him found. Not sure of this but I believe he was an Engllishman.
Anyhow, my other brother worked in the embassy in Riyad and was a Marine. It was quite amazing to hear all these stories and all. There are many, many terriosist that get backing from the Royal Family in Riyad. Where do you think the majority of the 911 terriorist came from? Bottom line.....Saudi Arabia is one of the next governments that will have major, major problems. They say they are our friends but they are scared shitless that the terriosist will strike them...which they do all the time by the way. The Saudi RF is playing both sides of the fence and when it comes down to it they will choose Allahs side. Where do you think Bin Laden came from? **** them too!

summerlove
05-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Meanwhile the liberal press in the US continues to spew out its message of our mistreatment of prisoners. They don't even dare discuss any details of the grusome butchering of Nick Berg. They won't show the video and barely acknowledge it
I don't want to hijack this discussion, but I don't understand why everytyhing bad is always the resut of the "Liberal" press? If the press were to not report on it, would that be ok? I have seen the reports on Mr. Berg, the Iraqi priosoners, and the civilans murdered in Fallugah on the news - it seems to me that the news organizations are reporting the news. Sure, some place a different spin than others, but all in all, they are reporting NEWS!
I feel so sorry for the family of Nick Berg, and I have not watched the video because frankly, many of you have and reported how grusome it was - i don't want to see that and I don't think the american people, and more importantly, the family of Nick Berg, wants to see it either.
I do not feel sorry for the prisoners and I do not support those that have murdered Mr. Berg. I can only hope justice is served. I do agree that PC needs to be abriged during times of war and international conflict, and i can only hope that those who have been comitting crimes against our soldiers and their civilian counterparts are brought to justice.
I do not subscribe to the opinion preferred by many of you of using a nuclear bomb. I don't know what to do, but that's not the answer.
I place much of the chaos going on in Iraq right now squarely on the shoulders of the US Military brain trust - they, and many members of the Republican Party agree, that the post war plan in Iraq has been a failure. I know they are regroupiing and they seem to finally be gaining the upper hand, but it has been nothing short of a fiasco.
NO NOT read this to imply in any way that I do not support our troops because I do - as much as you....

hd&boatrider
05-12-2004, 02:29 PM
It is much easier to go to war than exit a war. Without a clear exit strategy you get bogged down and lives are lost.

summerlove
05-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
It is much easier to go to war than exit a war. Without a clear exit strategy you get bogged down and lives are lost.
I agree!

eliminatedsprinter
05-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Unfortunatly, it's starting to seem that in order to turn a sick culture into a civilized one you may have to first crush it as completely as we did Nazi Germany.

summerlove
05-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Unfortunatly, it's starting to seem that in order to turn a sick culture into a civilized one you may have to first crush it as completely as we did Nazi Germany.
I think the military is beginning to get the upper hand and hopefully some of the chaos will subside. I think we've done a good job of crushing the enemy, except for those non Iraqui's that have entered the country with the sole purpose of creating death and destruction to American troops and ideals. It won't work!:mad:

Back Forty
05-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Summerlove, I strongly suggest that you watch the video with the audio turned up and then ask yourself what you think of the desease that is at your doorstep. Then come to this thread and state your new opinion. React to the reality, not the print. You'll be miles ahead. IT'S PAINFUL and that is the reality. You should watch it as an American. Mr. Berg died because he was an American. It might as well be you, me, and all Americans. That is the reality. Go and watch the video. Mr. Berg took the knife in person representing America with no choice. You should watch it as though you were there in person. Then you will have a realistic opinion and react to the reality, not the text. We should all watch, hear and know the desease.

eliminatedsprinter
05-12-2004, 03:07 PM
One of the problems I see is the "clerics " who preach violence and Nazi-like hate. I feel they must be delt with the same as the Nazi leaders were. They hide behind the cloak of relegion, but they are no better than Goebbles or Himmler and need to be delt with accordingly.

summerlove
05-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Back Forty
Summerlove, I strongly suggest that you watch the video with the audio turned up and then ask yourself what you think of the desease that is at your doorstep.
You have all informed me that the video is difficult to watch, and frankly, I choose not to watch it, thank you for your recommendation, however.
[/QUOTE] Then come to this thread and state your new opinion. React to the reality, not the print. You'll be miles ahead. IT'S PAINFUL and that is the reality. You should watch it as an American. [/QUOTE]
Because I chose not to watch it makes me less of an American than you - I think not!
[/QUOTE] Mr. Berg died because he was an American. It might as well be you, me, and all Americans. That is the reality. Go and watch the video. Mr. Berg took the knife in person representing America with no choice. You should watch it as though you were there in person. Then you will have a realistic opinion and react to the reality, not the text. We should all watch, hear and know the desease. [/QUOTE]
I believe I've reacted to the atrocity. I have expressed my opinion and offered my condolences to the family. I do not in any way condone the actions of the murderers, and in fact, I hope they get what they deserve. The fact that Mr. Berg was an American has led to his death is a sad reality, but I am proud to be an American - I am proud to live in the best country in the world, and I am prouod of all of our troops both at home and abroad for continuing to protect my freedoms, and because of those freedoms I have the freedom to not watch the video if I so choose.
In addition, Back Forty, I failed to engage you earlier for you were trolling for an argument. Distasteful in my opinion. Also, do not ever attempt to question my loyalty, love, and support of our country.

eliminatedsprinter
05-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Please define "exit strategy" and give me an example of a war that had and successfully followed a clear "exit strategy". I hear the term all the time from politicos, but I've never seen a clear example. To me it sounds like politic-speak. A meaninglees phrase that sounds good. War is by it's very nature bizzare and unpredictable. To borrow an old tired sports analogy. This won't be over until it's over. I just hope we are able to get to that point and then determine accuratly when it is....

summerlove
05-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Please define "exit strategy" and give me an example of a war that had and successfully followed a clear "exit strategy". I hear the term all the time from politicos, but I've never seen a clear example. To me it sounds like politic-speak. A meaninglees phrase that sounds good. War is by it's very nature bizzare and unpredictable. To borrow an old tired sports analogy. This won't be over until it's over. I just hope we are able to get to that point and then determine accuratly when it is....
good point

ROZ
05-12-2004, 04:05 PM
I also refuse to watch the video. As I was reading a few articles depecting what happened on tape, I became enraged, disgusted and then sad for the pain this person's friends and relatives must be going through.
As I write this I believe this wasn't only done to show the US what they are capable of doing (because they have brutalised people this way for years), but I'm sure it was also done to keep the Iraqis in fear. Afterall, it's the only thing they understand.

topless
05-12-2004, 04:08 PM
Everyone here at work watched it too. I wish I didn't.

HighRoller
05-12-2004, 04:09 PM
One of the problems I see is the "clerics " who preach violence and Nazi-like hate. I feel they must be delt with the same as the Nazi leaders were. They hide behind the cloak of relegion, but they are no better than Goebbles or Himmler and need to be delt with accordingly
Exactly. They are being dubbed "Clerics" by the media, who hope to paint these murderous pieces of trash as Religious freedom fighters. A religious man that murders another religious leader is not a cleric, he's a murderer.
SummerLove, you can't deny that the liberal media has it in for Bush and the military. I mean look at the way they spin every single fact that comes from Iraq. They ignore all of the good work, progress and rebuilding that is accomplished in Iraq every day to concentrate on the one soldier that got killed. They ignore the millions of Iraqis who are enjoying freedom for the first time and love the US, focusing instead on the pockets of resistance comprised of terrorists who are not even iraqi citizens. Then they spin those people as"iraqi citizens" who are upset with the US. The press has been all over the prison scandal from day one, hammering it into our brains and showing the photos nonstop. What's happening with Nick Berg? They refuse to show the video and are attempting to make it just "go away" already. The vicious beheading of an innocent American civilian has NEVER been referred to by the media as an "atrocity". But when the murderers in that prison were subjected to nothing more than humiliation, the press used the word "atrocity" every five minutes. WAKE UP! Go somewhere and find emails written by soldiers who are serving in Iraq. You will be amazed at how their version of things(i.e. the truth) is dramatically different than the "truth" you hear from the media. Tell me this. When was the last time you saw a photo or video clip from 9-11? A major news event in our country for sure, and the press has treated it like it never happened. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen footage since it happened. How many times have you seen the pictures of the Americans who were burned, chopped up and hung from a bridge? How many times has the press asked John Kerry about his service record like they did Bush? Even now, with his shipmates giving testimony about his (lack of) character the media ignores it. Kerry wrote a vociferously anti-American/Anti-Military book in 1971, but did you ever hear one word about it on NBC, CBS or ABC? Nope. But they were all over GW Bush's DUI from 30 years ago. Getting the picture yet?

BUSTI
05-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Please read my post earlier on this thread...we know the enemy and we know where the enemy is. Why are we waiting to rain death on the governments that breed this human garbage?
This culture is devoid of any decent standards. I won't bother to repeat it or the name the person on this thread that made some idiotic smart ass compariason to the Christian crusades...as if that has any meaning in todays context but it goes to the attitude of some people that maybe WE are responsible for pissing on a hornets nest and what do we expect?
The scum that are being created routinely and in great numbers by this outrageous muslim gutter religion must be totally destroyed! Any notion that this culture will be able to reform itself is pure bullshit!
Isay we should make the cities of Riyad, Mecca, Damascus, amd Cairo glow in the dark for 10 years. We should allow people to practice their religion however if they preach hate they should be shunned and put on notice that we consider them to be pariahs and not fit for civil treatment by decent people any where on this planet.
Nazis are hated every where and rightly so...why do we allow the PC crowd to continously legitimize these pigs.
AMERICANS STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT! AND SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG! THE MUSLIM RELIGION IS A GUTTER GROUP OF MYSTICS THAT WORSHIP DEATH AS WE WORSHIP LIFE!

PlyaPlya22
05-12-2004, 05:02 PM
I can't imangine what I would do to those Mother F******!! I hope they show this to the troops out there. I am sure they are already pissed because they are losing thier brothers daily. But, I know this will light a "inferno" under there ass. If they are as pissed as I am they will F*** Up whoever moves!!!! Sorry I normally am not a violent person, but I have a NO TOLERANCE policy for S*** like this! DROP A BOMB ON IRAQ AND BLOW THAT F****R OFF THE MAP! :mad:BEYOND :mad:

Moe_Havi
05-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I still can't get the vidio. Is it because of the site getting too many hits?

Moe_Havi
05-12-2004, 05:09 PM
AMERICANS STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT! AND SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG! THE MUSLIM RELIGION IS A GUTTER GROUP OF MYSTICS THAT WORSHIP DEATH AS WE WORSHIP LIFE!
Ditto

LUVNLIFE
05-12-2004, 07:01 PM
I will not watch the video. No need to. I have already realized what kind of subhuman animals we are dealing with. They call it Western Civilization. You don't hear Eastern Civilization very often. Bush needs to shit or get off the pot. Level the effin place or pack our toys up and come home. They are animals, lets leave and let them destroy themselves. If there are that many democratic supporters there then they can clear out the trash,we have given them a good start. And for the family:frown:

hd&boatrider
05-12-2004, 08:49 PM
What is it that you don't understand? I can't give you a specific example but I can tell you that going in is pretty easy. Getting out is a totally different situation. Look, troops take orders and do what they are told. I assume that they plan the going in, right? Why wouldn't you think that they plan an exit or withdrawl? If they do not or their hands are tied politically....for instance not being able to finish their job (mission) then that is where things bog down. Political use of the term exit strategy is probably overused to benefit the politician. I happen not to be a politician I just happen to have my own opinion. I grew up with my Father serving three terms as a decorated soldier in Viet Nam as a young boy. I grew up with my Father training military in Saudi Arabia for 10 years after he retired from the Army. I happen to have two brothers who worked in Riyad for many years as civilian employees under military contracts. I am the proud brother of a decorated Marine and Seal. I speak my opinion and I believe it to be accurate. You are entitled to yours.
What exactly do you mean it will be over when it is over? When they meet the goals of going in and then proceeding with the exit strategy (assuming our leaders were smart enough to have one)? Maybe you mean when we kill X number of radicals?
I do agree with you that flexibility and adaptability is required. I also want you to know that I repsect your opinion but it seems like you disagree with my statement and thats OK.

diggler
05-13-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by topless
Everyone here at work watched it too. I wish I didn't.
I wish I hadn't viewed it either, but I know I needed to see it. This war has desensitized us to the point that people have become nothing more than statistical information. This single person brutally murdered will bring "home" to everyone that sees it, just how unreasonable, and terrible the muslim fundamentalists can be. There is no negotiating with these particular people.

Coughlin's Law
05-13-2004, 07:33 AM
This video is so upsetting and having seen it for the first time yesterday, I have gone through a rollercoaster of emotions about it.
Where I am at today with it is that I can NOT believe it is 2004 and we are watching a video of an American son butchered. I can't believe this is OUR world we live in today.
I just can't believe I have to explain to my 5 year old daughter what "beheaded" means because her fellow kindergarten classmates where talking what they heard on the news and they were a little confused.
I'm disgusted by it all.

AzDon
05-13-2004, 08:18 AM
Several months ago I was highly flamed on these boards for advocating the complete destruction of the Arab/Muslim culture. My point was that these people are no better or worse than the facist of world War II. Germany and Japan had even more dangerous and murderous regimes....and we totally destroyed them as a culture!
The medicine for the cancerous Arab Muslims should be the same. Bomb then into destruction and then spend a decade and billions of dollars rebuiling their countries just as we did Germany and Japan. The model is in place...it worked before and it will work again. Yes the answer is harsh to this problem but as I said then and I still maintain..........
I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEIR INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE BY WAY OF OUR BOMBS THAN OUR INNOCENTS DIEING BECAUSE THEY JUMPED OUT OF BURNING BUILDINGS OR BECAUSE SOME ANIMAL MURDEROUS SHIT PILE BEHEADED OUR AMERICAN BOYS IN IRAQ!
The circumstances that have led this part of the world becoming so dangerous to all the civilized people of the world wont go away untill we nuke them! Mark my words it will come to that! They will continue to seek and eventually get their hands on WMD's and they will use them against the US and we will be forced to retaliate...like for like. To bad it will take a smoldering mushroom cloud over DC or New York to convince the American people that thats what it will take to rid our selves of this gutter relgion that breeds terrorists that are hell bent on murdering us.
Look the reality is that it is a religion whose founder was a murdous pig who advocated the death of nonbelievers. The very few good muslims have actually hijacked the religion from the phucked up gutter dwellers of the muslim world. It is the other way around! You dont get it the bad muslims out number the good ones. If you doubt my beliefs then answer me this ....why is it in Jordan ,a fairly progressive Arab country, can a man murder his daughter for dating a nonmuslim( called honor killings) and only be prosecuted by law for up to 1 year only? Uh because they call it a crime of passion not 1st degree murder!
WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS BELIVE THAT THEIR IS HONOR IN SLAUGHTERING YOUR CHILD BECAUSE SHE DATED A KID YOU DISAPPROVED OF NOT OF THE SAME RELIGION, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR FAMILY HONOR? THAT IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF THIS GUTTER RELIGION/CULTURE.
This behavior occurs al over the Arab world! They are pigs that worship death and their culture deserves to die for the sake of all decent free civilized people all over the world
We are right and those phucking people are wrong and deserve to die.
Just my 2 cents1
There are a lot of things that Busti disagree about, but on the subject of Islam, I think he's right on the money! I said in an earlier thread that I believe we should pull out and resume bombing because this is the kind of warfare that PC can't interfere with. I mentioned that the only problem I had with the prison thing was the release of the pictures and how that might affect any American prisoners, AND NOW THIS!
WE NEED TO FORTIFY AND OCCUPY THE OIL AREAS AND DECLARE THEM OURS
WE NEED TO PULL OUT NOW AND RESUME BOMBING AND ALLOW NO ONE TO ESCAPE!
WE NEED TO CONTINUE UNTIL THE ARAB WORLD'S SPIRIT IS BROKEN (like we did to the Japanese)
WE SHOULD THREATEN TO ADD ANY POCKET OF ARABDOM THAT SPEAKS AGAINST US TO OUR LIST OF TARGETS, REGARDLESS OF WHERE IT IS!
ULTIMATELY,WE NEED TO LABEL ISLAM AS THE ROGUE,HATEFUL RELIGION THAT IT IS AND MARK THOSE THAT STUBBORNLY CLING TO IT FOR DEATH!
I'm sick of PC interfering in matters of war! I believe that Bush didn't fully consider the ramifications of "pissing on a hornets nest" and decided to "go in" without a clear plan to win, which probably requires us to "kill them all and let God sort them out". We're in too deep not to finish this, so lets get on with it!

AzDon
05-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
AZDon, if you were pres you would have just sparked World War III..
RD
Dave-
You think it's not World War III?
A president that's bold enough to piss on a hornets nest had better be prepared to kill ALL the hornets or prepare to be stung!
I believed that Iraq was contained and not a threat and I
would not have boldly started this pissing match. That Sadaam onced threatened Bush Sr's life doesn't mean a thing to me!
The Iraq war has given Al Quaeda terrorists a homeland to emigrate to where there are Americans to do hand-to-hand battle with in the streets. The terrorists can't win by using fighting tactics that are fair by our definition. They employ sniping, suicide bombing, kidnapping, murder, etc. and masquerade as civilians while doing this. If we can't win against these fighting tactics because of PC, we need to pull back and employ tactics that we are good at...LIKE BOMBING!

Back Forty
05-13-2004, 10:13 AM
Summerlove, I don't mean to question your loyalty to America. I'm beat up like the others. Diggler say's it better than I did. Sorry to roust your feathers. Like so many others, I am sitting on massive amounts of emotions mixed with the power of "real" rage.

Irishluck
05-13-2004, 10:25 AM
I agree that we need to bomb the living shit out of that place. Unfortunately this whole dame war is one political quagmire and the liberal media will not tell the truth. I think we have forgotten how evil these people are and when I see the media care more about those subhumans in the prison I can't help but get frustrated. I love life, the river, and the U.S. and admire the young men and women that are serving are country. I hope this video has awaken people to the sick reality of Islam and how much we have to appreciate over here in this country.

bigd1
05-13-2004, 11:25 AM
"Keep the Pol's out of WAR!" - What a ****ing brilliant statement. I guess the soldiers just fired up the airplanes and headed over there on their own. 1 year in country and nothing to show for it except a bunch of dead bodies. Bush was quite obviously obsessed with Hussein and let his emotions (and Cheney) cloud his judgement. Now there's nothing left to do but wait for the all out civil war when they turn over the government next month.
The Afghanistan operations were justified and appear to have been effective. Iraq has been and is a complete disaster. At least it's helped keep the price of gas down. Oh wait a minute...
Have a nice day.

eliminatedsprinter
05-13-2004, 11:59 AM
What is it that you don't understand? I can't give you a specific example but I can tell you that going in is pretty easy. Getting out is a totally different situation. Look, troops take orders and do what they are told. I assume that they plan the going in, right? Why wouldn't you think that they plan an exit or withdrawl? If they do not or their hands are tied politically....for instance not being able to finish their job (mission) then that is where things bog down. Political use of the term exit strategy is probably overused to benefit the politician. I happen not to be a politician I just happen to have my own opinion. I grew up with my Father serving three terms as a decorated soldier in Viet Nam as a young boy. I grew up with my Father training military in Saudi Arabia for 10 years after he retired from the Army. I happen to have two brothers who worked in Riyad for many years as civilian employees under military contracts. I am the proud brother of a decorated Marine and Seal. I speak my opinion and I believe it to be accurate. You are entitled to yours.
What exactly do you mean it will be over when it is over? When they meet the goals of going in and then proceeding with the exit strategy (assuming our leaders were smart enough to have one)? Maybe you mean when we kill X number of radicals?
I do agree with you that flexibility and adaptability is required. I also want you to know that I repsect your opinion but it seems like you disagree with my statement and thats OK.
No I don't disagree with you that much. I'm just tired of seeing that term used in political talking points (and I'm not saying you are). Especially when 99.999% of the time it really means "wishfull thinking" or "pie in the sky".
It's just that term I have a problem with. You see, neither you or I can really have any idea if there is an "exit strategy". Because if there were, it would be part of the overall war plan and I can't imagine any gov at war being stupid enough to go public with their real war plan. :cool:

Havasu Cig
05-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Berg's dad was just on T.V., says Bush and Rumsfeld are responsible for his Son's death. He also stated that Al Queda "Might be just as bad".
His dad is a liberal that has been outspoken against bush. I feel sorry for the guy but these statements are stupid.
They also said that the FBI is looking into a connection between Mousoui (SP) who was the 20th highjacker and Nick Berg. They said that Mousoui had used Berg's e-mail address while they were at the same university together before September 11 2001.
It is starting to sound a little strange. I hate to speculate, but I think some more info may come out that might connect Berg to the terrorist that killed him. :confused: