PDA

View Full Version : MY new 25'tremor...pics

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Fibally got some pics, hard to tell color, but is purple fade with a burnt orange!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981tremor_3.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981tremor_1.bmp http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981tremor_2.bmp :D

Kachina26
05-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Looks awesome! Pics are always disappointing, I know it is sweet looking in person:D When is the maiden voyage?????

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Hope to be memorial, but realistically june 4th weekend, laughlin, mojave, and Havasu goin up for four days!:D

Mandelon
05-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Cool, it looks very french. :D :cool: :D

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 08:40 PM
it's just a nickname, no ties!!!!:D

hd&boatrider
05-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Looks good! I know you can't wait much longer....That is tough to do. Hang in there and it will be worty it.

Garrddogg
05-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Looks Beautiful,The waits a BIATCH aint it I too am dieing..But it does make ya feel a lil better to see the pics (tangable evidense) Tell us about the boat,motor? cb,ob or walk under w open bow?every time I think about my new boat all I can do is=:D

Debbolas
05-11-2004, 09:05 PM
we-we
It has a certain.....jen i ce qua....
Very Nice Boat!!!
:D ;)

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Mid-cuddy, open bow, trim tabs, drive shower, etc went with the 496HO, standard stereo for now! Got a buddy to put in the real deal prob in july. Very impressed with the service at SHOCKWAVE despite past post and opinions! The boat quality, and Barry at SHockwave were the key selling points after 8 plus months of shopping essex, ultra, lavey, Elim, Howard,hallet to naem a few!!!!:D

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 09:37 PM
oh and also includes...6 pack of dancing midgets!!:D

MagicMtnDan
05-11-2004, 09:43 PM
It's ALIVE! Congratulations Frenchie!
Enjoy the wait :D someday you'll look back on this and it will all seem like it wasn't that long of a wait :cool:
Betcha can't wait.

whytgoo
05-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Looks great! I heard that they had to start over on a boat that got screwed up in the mold, not yours right? Thanks for the props on my boat. I've had it out twice and guess what...... I want to go BIGGER! A lil late, but give me a few years. When did you see my boat? It's in there getting fixed. Had a small problem on the maiden voyage. The first hour on the lake my hatch blew back......broke both swim steps, the brakets holding them on bent and the screws for the (elec. opener?) came out. Not too sure how it happened cause it was closed tight enough. But had it back to Shockwave last week and with no questions asked, they are fixing it. I've read the posts where people have bashed Barry, but even though I had this happen so soon after getting the boat, I would definitley go back and give them my business.

PlaneNutz
05-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Looks Good Frenchie. I remember my pics sucked too, compared to the real thing. I like the scheme you picked out. I won't have to worry about looking for another boat with red and yellow flames!

DryHeatOnly
05-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Way to go Frenchie!! Another Tremor is born!!!
Sweet graphics :cool:
The next few weeks are gonna fly.

DryHeatOnly
05-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by PlaneNutz
I won't have to worry about looking for another boat with red and yellow flames!
Whew! I only have red flames ;)

Mike67rs
05-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Nice looking boat Frenchie...

jbtrailerjim
05-12-2004, 05:05 AM
Lookin good Frenchie.:cool:

BarryMac
05-12-2004, 05:39 AM
Sweet looking boat Frenchie, can't wait to see the finished product. Love the colors too...:D

dicudmore
05-12-2004, 06:33 AM
RIGHT ON

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by whytgoo
Looks great! I heard that they had to start over on a boat that got screwed up in the mold, not yours right? Thanks for the props on my boat. I've had it out twice and guess what...... I want to go BIGGER! A lil late, but give me a few years. When did you see my boat? It's in there getting fixed. Had a small problem on the maiden voyage. The first hour on the lake my hatch blew back......broke both swim steps, the brakets holding them on bent and the screws for the (elec. opener?) came out. Not too sure how it happened cause it was closed tight enough. But had it back to Shockwave last week and with no questions asked, they are fixing it. I've read the posts where people have bashed Barry, but even though I had this happen so soon after getting the boat, I would definitley go back and give them my business.
saw yours maybee two -three weeks back now in the shop there! you already got the feaver for bigger!:D No they did not have to start mine over...only prob with my boat is it aint done yet!:D

redneckgirl
05-12-2004, 07:03 AM
Congrats Frenchie... See looks Sweet!!!!! :cool: :D :D It won't be long now!!!!
RNG

dicudmore
05-12-2004, 07:04 AM
...only prob with my boat is it aint done yet!:D [/B]
ain't that the truth.....
seems like it takes forever.
my boat was out of the mold almost 2 months before completion

THOR
05-12-2004, 07:05 AM
Yehhhhhhh buddy!
nice rig. :D :D :D ;) :p :cool:

hd&boatrider
05-12-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
Way to go Frenchie!! Another Tremor is born!!!
Sweet graphics :cool:
The next few weeks are gonna fly.
Why you lying to him DHO....lol I know the two weeks I had to a wait seemed like forever. DHO is right Frenchie :)

hd&boatrider
05-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by whytgoo
I know exactly how you feel. I already told Barry withing a couple of years I want to get in the 34 :). You can not beat the confidence that you get with the larger boat when looking at white caps. There just is no comparison to the 23 foot boat I had before.

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2004, 08:33 AM
Looking good Frenchie. Hey, you said open bow. Am I blind??? I didn't see no open bow in that pic. But I think thats a dude with a Sawzall in his hand in the background. :D

welk2party
05-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Looks good! Congrats.:cool: :D

Steamin' Rice
05-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Looks great, congrats!!!

Garrddogg
05-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
oh and also includes...6 pack of dancing midgets!!:D
Where you gonna keep em?:idea:

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 11:37 AM
yea i got a little scared too, but wnet to see it today and looks better than i could have imagined! Paint is incredible, and they already cut out the open bow!!:D

rposton1
05-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Awesome looking boat Frenchie! Hehe you get to feel the pain of the wait like I did. I pick up my boat on Friday WoooHoooo!...Rob:D :D

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by rposton1
Awesome looking boat Frenchie! Hehe you get to feel the pain of the wait like I did. I pick up my boat on Friday WoooHoooo!...Rob:D :D
must be nice!!:D

Kilrtoy
05-12-2004, 03:00 PM
YEAH BABY:D

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 06:11 PM
saw the boat today for first time painted and put together! man im impressed beyond belief! Those guys at SHOCKWAVE got their #%it together...:D ;)

rposton1
05-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
saw the boat today for first time painted and put together! man im impressed beyond belief! Those guys at SHOCKWAVE got their #%it together...:D ;)
Yeah They Do!!!

slink
05-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Rposton, Which one is yours?

rposton1
05-12-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by slink
Rposton, Which one is yours?
The 22 Ft SC its blue gray and white:D

redneckgirl
05-12-2004, 07:39 PM
The 22 Ft SC its blue gray and white:D
Lets see some pictures.... Those colors are our favorite!!!!
:D :D :D
RNG

rposton1
05-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Here you go..:D

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 07:53 PM
nice...i do believe i saw it today when i was at the PALACE!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 07:55 PM
looks awesome Frenchie.. when is she gettin rigged up.. the color sceam is great.. :D

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 07:58 PM
I think they be riggin tomorrow or fri! It's at that stage now when i blink i might miss something!:D im sure you can relate!;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
oh yes.. like you said patience.. but at this point It is hard to have them.. it is just exciting.. :D congrats again.. it looks sweet.. :D

redneckgirl
05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Here you go..:D
Thanks for the pic.... She looks sweet!!! As you can see ours is blue, grey, black and white... Hope to see ya at the regatta :cool: :D
RNG

dicudmore
05-12-2004, 08:08 PM
those shockwave guys pop those boats out quick!
Taped a few days ago and rigging later this week, awesome. Hope to see you at mohave early june

dicudmore
05-12-2004, 08:09 PM
that 22 is lookin' good also

Kachina26
05-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
those shockwave guys pop those boats out quick!
Taped a few days ago and rigging later this week, awesome. Hope to see you at mohave early june
how long was it in the mold??

redneckgirl
05-12-2004, 08:16 PM
If I remember correctly it is in the mold about a week +/- ... if I am not mistaken. :)
RNG

dicudmore
05-12-2004, 08:20 PM
started may 4th according to sources.....
sounds like about a week

rposton1
05-12-2004, 08:22 PM
came out of the mold Apr 23 was in the mold for a week if I remember right...Robert And yeah we match now redneck hehe!

rivercrazy
05-13-2004, 08:19 AM
Congrats Frenchie! Its been a long time coming and your gonna love the Tremor. Its a great all around boat.
I remember mine was in the mold after layup for 7-8 days before it was birthed...

FRENCHIE
05-13-2004, 08:32 AM
thanx rivercazy, the initial wait was forever and a day, but now we be flyin!:D

slink
05-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Frenchie, What I've been seeing from hangin around, is that it will probably go out to the off site upholstery shop for a day or two to get fitted, then come back and get color sanded and buffed for a day or two and then moved to the back row for rigging. So I would imagine that it will probably start getting rigged early next week and upholstery in by the end of next week. I'll go out on a limb and say your delivery date will be 05-26. Let's see

redneckgirl
05-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Frenchie, What I've been seeing from hangin around, is that it will probably go out to the off site upholstery shop for a day or two to get fitted, then come back and get color sanded and buffed for a day or two and then moved to the back row for rigging. So I would imagine that it will probably start getting rigged early next week and upholstery in by the end of next week. I'll go out on a limb and say your delivery date will be 05-26. Let's see
Slink your addicted... you have been hanging out at the shop to much http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_1_15.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008')
When does yours get started???? :D :D
RNG

slink
05-13-2004, 09:52 AM
RNG, No doubt girl.............It helps working 1/2 mile away. Just getting tired of seeing everyone else' boat and not mine:frown: Maybe I should just quit cold turkey and cancel my order...........................................NO T!!

dicudmore
05-13-2004, 10:06 AM
yours next slink?

redneckgirl
05-13-2004, 10:14 AM
RNG, No doubt girl.............It helps working 1/2 mile away. Just getting tired of seeing everyone else' boat and not mine:frown: Maybe I should just quit cold turkey and cancel my order...........................................NO T!!
When do they start yours????
RNG

slink
05-13-2004, 11:03 AM
There is one in the mold now (shot yesterday) its a re-do of the of the one before Fenchie's. They shot it with one small section the wrong color from the the customer ordered and he didn't want it. So theyre redoing his now. When his comes out, one will go in and after that......................MINE. I was hoping originally mine would be in the mid of next week, but with the set back who knows :(

Ducatista
05-13-2004, 11:36 AM
That is a beautiful ride....congrats:cool:

dicudmore
05-13-2004, 01:12 PM
There is one in the mold now (shot yesterday) its a re-do of the of the one before Fenchie's. They shot it with one small section the wrong color from the the customer ordered and he didn't want it. So theyre redoing his now. When his comes out, one will go in and after that......................MINE. I was hoping originally mine would be in the mid of next week, but with the set back who knows :(
couple of week set back huh.....
sorry, that is a bummer. you'll get years of pleasure out of it when its done though and these weeks will seem irrelevant

FRENCHIE
05-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Ya might just be right there slink! :D or is this wishfull thinkin?;)