PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock 21 Skier

badtaste
05-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Hey all, new to the post. Been going to Hidden Shores / Martinez for the last 3 years with a Seaswirl 18. Just stepped up to a jet (Aftershock 21 Skier). Looking for anyone that hangs at the south river. Always looking to throw shoes or drink a cold one. We've got a group of 4 boats that are consistently down there. I've got a 6 month spot at Hidden Shores. Look me up.

dicudmore
05-12-2004, 08:13 AM
congratulations on the new boat

cheezpanel
05-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by badtaste
Hey all, new to the post. Been going to Hidden Shores / Martinez for the last 3 years with a Seaswirl 18. Just stepped up to a jet (Aftershock 21 Skier). Looking for anyone that hangs at the south river. Always looking to throw shoes or drink a cold one. We've got a group of 4 boats that are consistently down there. I've got a 6 month spot at Hidden Shores. Look me up.
What site are you in? There are some people from the boards who have places at HS also. We'll be out the weekend of the 21st.
Bill

Lightning
05-12-2004, 08:45 AM
We stay at Martinez Lake, there are a bunch from the boards who stay down your way. You should post in hot spots west or look for threads that say "Martinez Lake . . . . " Congrats on the new boat, where are some pics?

badtaste
05-12-2004, 10:20 AM
boat goes in the mold today.... purple and lime green.... i'll post pics soon. i should be heading up to aftershock next week. i'm going out to hs this weekend and then not on the 21st (bro's kid's 1st bday here).

badtaste
05-12-2004, 12:10 PM
D97 at HS.... or look for the tan golf cart with the naked alien chick on it. See ya

cheezpanel
05-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by badtaste
D97 at HS.... or look for the tan golf cart with the naked alien chick on it. See ya
We're two doors down in D95...stop by next time you're out. Congrats on the new ride:D
Bill