PDA

View Full Version : What should the US do?

vodkarocks
05-12-2004, 11:15 AM
I have read all of the thread regarding the beheading of Mr. Berg. I share the outrage of all the people that follow these boards and it seems the general consensus is that we should wipe the Middle East from the face of the earth. Unfortunately that will never happen.
What I would like to see the President do is immediately stop giving financial aid to every country in the world. I am not sure of the exact numbers, but it is in the billions. Use that money to develop an engine over the next five years that can reduce our dependance on oil 55%. That is the amount we get from OPEC.
Immediately halt immigration from that part of the world. Make it the top priority of federal agencies to hunt down anyone in the US illegally and Kick them out including Mexicans. On a side note if any other country had millions of their people invading the US illegally we would call it war.
If you think it is bad over there now just imagine what would happen if there biggest customer quit buying oil and we could just sit back and let them blow themselves up.
Would it work, I have no idea but it seems a better way to waste my tax dollars
Just my rant for today:mad:

little rowe boat
05-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Sounds good,but also make every prisoner eat pork then behead every single one.

totenhosen
05-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Beyond oil the Middle East has zero industry worthwhile mentioning. When is the last time you heard about a car being made or manufactured in the Middle East. You are right in than we should stop handing out money to the rest of the world. We need to take care of our own first.
With the money saved lets build a huge wall along the world like East Germany had. If they can't come in the country can't touch us here. Let them blow themselves up with their tribal fighting.

Infomaniac
05-12-2004, 01:02 PM
A few more of this.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211Iraqibeheading.gif

MsDrmr
05-12-2004, 02:12 PM
I think if there was one simple answer, it would not have come this far to begin with. It's not as simple as fighting fire with fire..Goodness knows something needs to change.

Just Tool'n
05-12-2004, 02:19 PM
They need to quit messing around, go in there & show them we mean businees, Full helicopter attach, like the one in Apocalyps Now. Take no prisoners!