PDA

View Full Version : What can we do to voice our opinions!

UtlGoa
05-12-2004, 11:40 AM
What can we do as citizens to voice our opinions, so they are heard, about the crap that is going on in Iraq.
Do you write your senator? The president? How do we get our voice out. All these people who forget about 9-11 and protest the war sure are being heard. How do people that support the war get noticed. I say blow the crap out of them. Send them back to ALLA.
In stead of taking prisoners I say we should kill each of them. We need to stop being politically correct. IT'S A WAR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! KILL THE EMEMY!
I know, women and children, this might sound cold hearted, but ****um. The children will probably grow up to be terrorists.
And why won't the news report on Mr Berg's MURDER? Seems to get swept under the carpet.
:mad:

mirvin
05-12-2004, 12:04 PM
They aren't covering it much for the same reason they didn't cover the killings in Fallujah very much. These things will incite those of us who feel like you. The lefty media doesn't want to excite those of us who feel like you do. They want to keep us quiet so they can achieve they're political agenda.
mirvin

Scream
05-12-2004, 12:08 PM
There's nothing wrong with sending a strongly worded letter to your elected representatives. I've done it many times for many reasons related to work, and I have usually recieved favorable responses, except for the office of Barbara Boxer, who can't seem to get it through her head that even though she'd never get my vote, I'm still in her constituancy.
Write letters to your Senators, Congressmen, The Sec'y of Defense, the President...Why the hell not. Give them your opinion and be glad you did.
Why not send a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. Sometimes you get lucky and they actually print what you write to them.
Get pissed and get to writing.
Scream <--- enciting a riot

Tom Brown
05-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by UtlGoa
The children will probably grow up to be terrorists.
Let's kill the little bastards. Can't be too safe.

Debbolas
05-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Here are some e-mail address(es):
Our Governor
E-mail Address(es):
governor@governor.ca.gov
our senator
E-mail Address(es):
senator.brulte@sen.ca.gov
Our Nations President
E-mail Address(es):
president@whitehouse.gov
Our Assemby Person
E-mail Address(es):
assemblymember.dutton@assembly.ca.gov

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Look what I got in my e-mail INBOX today.
Sorry for the size, I was too lazy to shrink them.
Photos courtesy of MSGT T. Collins, USAF
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/ATT1.jpeg
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/ATT2.jpeg
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/ATT4.jpeg
It's a MiG 25, sorry I don't know the date the pictures were taken.

UtlGoa
05-12-2004, 12:54 PM
The way the media is presenting this war is PISSING me off. They only report what they want to and forget about the other stuff that people need to know about.
And the people that sit back and say we should not be there. We should gather them up and send them over to the middle east. As far as I'm concerned they should not be allowed to live in the USA.
And these people that are winning and crying about solders getting killed and wanting to bring them home. Hummmmmm, as far as I know they were not drafted. They signed up on there own. They tell you when you join the military that you could get killed in a war.
Yes, I do feel sorry for the family's that have lost a loved one. My heart goes out to them, but if we did not go to Afganistan and Iraq the animals that MURDERED Mr. Berg would be in our country in a matter of time. And I for one do not want my child to grow up worrying about this crap.
AHHHHH, I feel better now.

Infomaniac
05-12-2004, 12:55 PM
This ought to do it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211Iraqibeheading.gif

LOWRIVER2
05-12-2004, 12:59 PM
I take my frustrations out on them everytime these commies demonstrate, just wish they'd get a little more violent like the 00" DNC at the Staples center, we kicked their asses good then, was a good time for all of us to get in some quality stick and .37 mm time!!
Low-waiting to use my 36" baton on some liberal anarchist anyday now-River
We've got over 100 Active LAPD officers in Iraq and around the world right now figthing the good fight. Keep up the great work guys!!!

Dave C
05-12-2004, 01:06 PM
The media doesn't want you to see disturbing pictures because you might make up your own mind.....
Here is a link to a right wing talk show host that has pictures of not only the beheading but also the beheaded Daniel Pearl and pictures of people jumping out of world trade center.
This images are not shown on the evening news because people might get "upset".
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

mickeyfinn
05-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by UtlGoa
In stead of taking prisoners I say we should kill each of them. We need to stop being politically correct. IT'S A WAR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! KILL THE EMEMY!
I know, women and children, this might sound cold hearted, but ****um. The children will probably grow up to be terrorists.
And why won't the news report on Mr Berg's MURDER? Seems to get swept under the carpet.
:mad:
I don't know that I agree with killing them all but I have believed that for a long time that when you declare war you declare war against the whole f ucking country, not just the military or government officials. Without the citizens support or lack of resistance to the leaders they couldn't survive. I realize that in the past the leaders of that country have used force to subdue their own citizens but at the time we went in the citizens were pretty much content with the rulers they had. IT WAS THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ THAT ALLOWED THE LEADERS TO LEAD!!!! If there were to be a war in this country I would like to think that if the enemy were on our soil and I was not in the military and saw the enemy in my part of the country that I would pick up my own weapon and assist as much as possible. I would also assume the same to be true for other countries. This pretty much wipes out the "innocent civilian" argument. Look at how public opinion and demonstrations affect the leadership here. Imagine how if you were in control of a two bit piece of shit country without adequate forces to protect your country from invaders much less from your own citizens if they should react with force at one time how quick you would react to try and calm the situation even if it were by conceding to the public opinion. I agree that after 9/11 we needed to go there, we needed to get rid of the rulers, we needed to establish some other government. What we should not be doing is assuming that all of those "poor innocent civilians" are really that innocent or civil.

Just Tool'n
05-12-2004, 02:55 PM
The media is part of the problem. Just watch that liberal Dan Rather on the CBS Evening News. Allways starts out with whats wrong, Bush bashing, & everthing that does not go the way of a Democrat's.
He is now over 70 years old. F***king retire you old bastard. Get some new blood in there. I can remeber as a kid him reporting from the trenches in Vietnam.
wouldnt it be nice to get some fresh new faces in the major 3 networks, & let them just report instead of beating the democratic line every night.