PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo!!!

Scream
05-12-2004, 05:17 PM
My wife spends way too much on our credit card :eek!: :eek!: and I've got the biggest baddest Cosmopolitan (Ketel 1 Citron and cranberry) and Lovin every minute of it...:D :D
Damn, life is good!!!!

welk2party
05-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Sometimes you have to say WTF! and have a drink.

Mandelon
05-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Then write a check to cover the balance and take away her card....:p

Scream
05-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Exactly. We don't fight much, but this seems to be the one topic that sets me off, and of course, the one she insists on ignoring...
Time to mix another drink...

Boozer
05-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Then write a check to cover the balance and take away her card....:p
He does that and he better hope he's got enough to cover all the check's he'll be writen to hookers.
Take away the card and she'll take away the bed time snacks.
NO SEX FOR YOU!

FRENCHIE
05-12-2004, 06:07 PM
more on cards = less beer money for river!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Scream
My wife spends way too much on our credit card :eek!: :eek!: and I've got the biggest baddest Cosmopolitan (Ketel 1 Citron and cranberry) and Lovin every minute of it...:D :D
Damn, life is good!!!!
I hope it is a gold card and she is shopping for some swim suits and pasties.. :D she's hangin with us at op6 and she needs them for initiation.. you new guys get the pole initiation.. can you dance on a brass pole.. if not practice.. we need pics from the new guys..:D :D

Scream
05-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Have you read the new study that says hazing and initiations are not the "in" thing???
Besides, I don't think with my girth any pole will hold me up. Now the wife, that's another story.

Kachina26
05-12-2004, 07:26 PM
How in the H E double hockey sticks does she have time to run the card between posts?????

ahhell
05-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Did she buy me anything?, and ship one of those drinks up here....PRONTO:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Have you read the new study that says hazing and initiations are not the "in" thing???
Besides, I don't think with my girth any pole will hold me up. Now the wife, that's another story.
so she can join us girls on the party cat brass pole.. while you man the camara.. :D :D

ahhell
05-12-2004, 07:37 PM
OOOhhhhhh Hell No....we wanna see The Scream man on a brass pole aye Buddy and i need a video...we could make bank on line:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
OOOhhhhhh Hell No....we wanna see The Scream man on a brass pole aye Buddy and i need a video...we could make bank on line:D :D :D
I agree.. maybe we need to take the jack so he can kill it then we can take some nice video.. brass pole or not.. LOL!! :D

LASERRAY
05-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Live it up Scream and Debbolas. Life calls for it.;)

Dr. Eagle
05-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Exactly. We don't fight much, but this seems to be the one topic that sets me off, and of course, the one she insists on ignoring...
Time to mix another drink...
WTF? There are still checks in the checkbook, we can't be out of money...........;)